All hotels in Verdi, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2100 Garson Road, Verdi, NV, 89439, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Give Vets a discount"
Good...had a little problem with elevator not coming for us for quite sometime. Also, should give vets discount even though they come for signs pricing. Free play was fiaco..machines or we did not work well...I lost mine in first pull..first time slot players need help.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"Been to Boomtown Hotel Casino, done that, not agai"
Looking for cheap clean room. Stayed at Motel 6 night before for $20 less. Room at Boomtown was a bit bigger, cleaner, TV was exact same TV as Motel 6 made 25 years ago. Restaurants were booked or had waiting lines....not worth returning to this hotel.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
Greg
"horrible buffet"
The hotel is nice and my family loved the fun center; however the lobster buffet was horrible! There was not one single thing that we enjoyed. We tried the lobster, potatoes, salad, dessert, chicken, salmon, etc. It was not worth the money and I hope this gets looked into.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Jolana
We love the hotel, i just wish is was non smoking in the casino. The room was great, NO smell of smoke. Thank You.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"boomtown"
each time I went to the front desk I waited for more than 20 minutes before somebody saw me sometimes
1 night trip Nov 5, 2014
andre
I just stopped here for a place to sleep for the night. Cheap rooms and a cheap dinner made it an easy place to stop and rest after a long day of driving, while keeping a low budget. Very friendly service both while checking in and at the restaurant.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2014
"Never again"
There on a business trip. Spent plenty of time at the casino at night. Prob one of the worst casino service ever. Spent plenty of money at the casino and felt as if they were into their locals only.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
nicholas
"Reasonable"
Comfortable and reasonably priced. The "resort fee" is absurd, and just a way to increase the room price.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
Philip
"THEY TOWED MY CAR!!"
It was about what I would expect from Boomtown. I only have two complaints: the shower head was broken and it felt like standing under a kinked lawn hose that pumped hot water and THEY TOWED MY FREAKING CAR!! In the 6 hours I was at the hotel they towed my car. Apparently when I checked in and asked if there was any other parking the broad didn't care to mention that they were repaving the parking lots and that I should park on the other side of the building. Instead they towed my car!
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
Mitchel
"Suprisingly nice place for the price"
I stop here on occassion while travelling for business. For the price this hotel is a really good deal. I was very pleased with the hotel and the room.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Darrell
"scary pool"
Rooms still being worked on in South Tower. Way over charged for conditions. View of a wall out the window, going into the vacant pool. Scary!
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Tamra
First room the door was broken second room was dirty and had no curtains. Non-smoking room still smelled of smoke.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Find a better place in Reno!"
The saving grace about our stay here was, the bed was great! The bed was very comfortable. They gave us (2 of us) towels for one person. We had to request more towels. We had to beg for wash cloths and there were no rugs. The upholstery on the furniture was frightening. We wouldn't sit in the chair. The restaurant was ridiculous. Buffet only on the weekends. Don't expect a fresh salad. We will go elsewhere next time.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
The bed was soft. The decor was outdated. The carpet was dirty.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Good deal, easy off/on I-80"
Hotel was fine, good steak for 9.99.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2014
Anthony M.
"Boomtown Hotel & Casino"
Hotel is old and needs brightening up. However, room was very inexpensive and very clean. I slept well
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Liz
"not close enough to reno but a good deal"
noisy room, bar holding shower curtain falling apart, buffet mediocre except very good salads.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Dirty bathroom"
The room was ok the bathroom was dirty. The tub drain was clogged with hair and the shower walls had soap scum on them
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Stacy
"A Sleepless Stay Due To Noisy Neighbors"
i didnt get any sleep from 12 a.m. through 5: a.m. due to neighbors across the hall. I called Security three times and also contacted the front desk several times. I was not offered any compensation such as moving to another room or any monetary refund or offers for future stays. The coffee machine did not wirk and i waited almost an hour to bring another one. I finally just left. The service and professionism is terrible.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
karen
No restaurant open after 9 pm in the hotel or any place close. had to travel to Reno.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
aka_sleepy
"Clean and a great value"
Stayed in the non-updated tower, but it was very nice.... Clean and quiet.. Man what a value...
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"Great people, decent food, horrid room."
The floor in my room was so uneven I think there must have been body parts hidden under the carpet, and the view from the window was onto an interior hallway with boxes piled up. However, the staff were all friendly and helpful.
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
carol
"Just ok :)"
Here for a wedding. Was told to stay in the north tower because it was all remodled. Paid a little more and was no different from our friends room. :( premium bedding was just two sheets over a blanket. I wouldn't say thats premium.
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
"Good, great for the price"
Boomtown is a good spot to stop over if your looking for a clean, low pressure casino environment that isn't in downtown (read: noise + car theft). Bonus: Cabela's is next door.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Total disappointment. The restaurants have gone downhill. We had to send our food back twice to be cooked thoroughly and it was pretty expensive. There is no café anymore. The rooms were small, outdated, and filthy. They have removed the coffee makers from the rooms. Even the fun center was nothing but frustrating. Many of the games didn't work, and the cards that they require had to be reset a half dozen times so they would work. The location was perfect since we were travelling to California for a day trip, but I would definitely not choose Boomtown as a first choice again.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Time has not been good to Boomtown"
I remember coming here while growing up and found this place to be fun and entertaining. The food was even good. Now after 15 years, you can definitely see how time has not been on Boomtown's side. The South Tower rooms are old as the decor in the hotel and could use a major facelift. The service is mediocre and the staff aren't very friendly. I looked forward to eating at the All-You-Can-Eat Lobster Buffet and when I did, I got a bucket full of rubbery/chewy crustacean that wasn't tasty at all. Away from the overcooked lobster, the $30 isn't worth eating at the buffet. What was once fun and memorable is now a place I can leave in the past only as memories.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
it was affordable. We do not plan on staying here again.
3 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Buddie
"Pretty good stay"
I got a smokin deal on the room. It was clean and well kept, It was nothing fancy though. the only real complaint I had was that the view of my room was facing an empty pool. Otherwise it was a very nice stay and the staff was very friendly.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Mrs. Mason
"Poor"
very rude when i was checking in and my room is not all what i had paid for when i asked them anout it they simply told me sorry i had to deal with it
3 night trip Sep 24, 2014
SHAUNA
"Nice/Convenient place for Visiting Tahoe AND Reno"
This place gives you a great value. My gf and I stayed here to play in Tahoe and Reno. It's super convenient as it's right between the two cities, it's literally right off the freeway, and there's a gas station right next to the hotel. There's decent food in the hotel and the room is above average for the price you pay. We didn't gamble there, but we've heard it's not the best (go to Reno for that). The only other gripe is that you have to walk clear across the hotel to get to the elevators to the rooms, and its hard to even get a parking spot near the front entrance.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Anthony
"nice hotel right off the freeway"
the restaurant was the best. for $14 I got a queen prime rib (it was more like a king) with bread, salad, bake potato and veggies. breakfast was a tasty veggie omelette.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
gail
"Just ok"
Hotel is just OK. I got put in the south tower and I guess that's the bargain area. Other than making the bed, the maid didn't do much cleaning, nothing in the bathroom got wiped down, but for the price I can't expect much.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
shoe
"Not happy..."
This was our first time staying at Boomtown. I wish I would have read the reviews before booking. Starting at the front desk I went there twice to ask questions and also checking in was not friendly at all. No one smile, no one asked if we had any question....been in Customer Service for over 30 years this was not a good start. We walked down the hallway and I could smell smoke in one of the rooms. Hallway needs to be cleaned. Once we went to bed the mattress was terrible....I did not sleep at all. My daughter got up in the morning and took a shower she said it was like the water was pins in needles and there was no way to turn the nozzle. Not happy with the hotel and we got an upgrade because we heard the other tower was worse than this one. Went to the restaurant to celebrate my husbands birthday and we choose Lobster Buffett...........it was terrible food was on heating tables too long and for the price of $34 each the lobster was dry! I will say the Bistro restaurant was excellent.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Deanna
The AC / Heating unit in our room was not working right. It went from 60 degrees to 85 degrees over night and never cooled off. The rooms bed was way to soft and gave me a back ache. But for an older hotel room it was clean.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Did not like walking through the smoke to get to room and the parking was not convenient
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"will not stay again"
The bed was the worst we've ever slept in. Had the worst tbone steak at the Bistro 2100. I guess what do you want for a $9.99 special. And even in a non-smoking room the halls and room reeked of smoke. Enjoyed our trip but NOT the stay at this hotel. Will not stay here again
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Mindy
"Basic"
Low cost but nothing fancy. Rooms are pretty dated.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Rebuild"
The hotel needs to be remodeled, it is in need of major updates and repairs
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Better stay in RENO"
Hotel looks nice and rooms are clean, but is located in the middle of nowhere. waiting times for all restaurants 1.5-3 hours. So we needed to drive back to Reno to get something to eat as we did not want to wait. Complimentary Wifi has very very poor speed. Noboday ever answers on emails if you have a question. So better stay in one of the Reno hotels
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
I think this casino is past its day! We would not stay there again, too aged!The staff if not friendly, we had no idea of what amenities there were.Food was pricey for a casino, very disappointed all around
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Sandy K
"Won't stay here again!"
We booked a 3 night stay well over 1 month ago only to arrive and be told that they didn't have the same room available for all 3 nights. A manager was called and did some rearranging and supposedly upgraded our room from a standard to a deluxe for the inconvenience. Well, our "deluxe" room was dirty, old, worn, a/c noisy & inefficient, etc; so I would be afraid to see what the standard room was like. Most of the staff were very indifferent and seem bothered to be asked where anything was. My husband had stayed here 3 or 4 years ago and it was a clean well kept hotel with a convenient location We will not stay here again!
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Hotel said they were overbooked and understaffed and we found our room not as clean as we felt it should have been. Will never stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
When we arrived in our room was clean ready everything was where it supposed to be we had a nice stay.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Ed
"Big Spacious Rooms! Great stopover"
We were just traveling from Utah to California and needed a place to spend the night. Traveling with 3 children under 5 is tough but fortunately we were pleasantly surprised with our spacious our rooms were. TONS of room to spread out. Only complaint might be you have to lug your kids and bags through the casino to get to the rooms. We also ate breakfast and they had good kid options. Overall very happy, very convenient and very roomy!
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Aaron
"Nice hotel good amenities nice service something f"
We had a nice time staying at Boomtown the rooms are clean and the staff is friendly everybody's nice plenty of stuff for everybody to do there's an arcade for the kids and of course there's adult entertainment available on-site the restaurants are also good
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
ed
"It was Boomtown"
We were happy - we got upgraded to a suite because we had asked for a North Tower room ahead of time and none were available.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Tom Orvis
"Short drive to the balloon races"
Didn't win any money in casino, but the arcade was a great value, safe and a lot of fun for three boys ages 4, 7 and 8. Didn't care for the lobster at the buffet because it was whole lobsters not cleaned or cracked and over cooked, but the other food was tasty. The Bistro was very good. We will stay there the next time we go with the kids. Hopefully the hotel pool will be reopened by then, we were able to swim at the RV Park though, and were offered shuttle service to and from it. Good price and very clean.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
Jan
"old room -customer service not very helpful"
OLD Hotel- Old room- won't be back
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"Poor housekeeping"
Convenient location, RV parking, room was not clean
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Martha K
Bed was soft but felt like my feet were above my head when lying down. Very run down for a casino hotel.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014