All hotels in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States of America
707 Interstate 30, Little Rock, AR, 72202, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Nice hotel but not all of the amenities."
There was not a microwave or refrigerator in our $100 room. Other then that it was a nice room.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Hotel staff were very courteous and professional."
Very clean facilities. Walking distance to downtown area. Hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. I will stay here again on my next visit to Little Rock.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"No restaurant, but nice stay"
I kept finding dried rose petals in my room. This was a fine place to stay to wait out an ice storm, but don't believe claims that they have a restaurant on site. They don't. They sell a very mediocre pizza in the evenings and have a complimentary breakfast (waffles, eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, fruit, cereal, juice) in the morning. My room was very comfortable, and the price was better than similar hotels in the area.
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2015
"Above and beyond"
The staff stayed late to run the shuttle from the airport and accommodate our flight delays. They were kind, the room was welcoming and the bed was more than comfortable! Everyone worked above and beyond the call of duty to work with us during a difficult weather situation.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Wish I Could Have Stayed Longer!"
One word....AWESOME!
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Marian J
"Very nice place to stay"
The hotel staff was extremely helpful.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Really convenient to downtown and Capitol area."
Well maintained, very comfortable. A/C heater was noisy but worked well. Happy hour downstairs was unexpected bonus. Right next to the interstate which was handy but nothing in the area.
3 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
wesley
Had a great stay. The hotel is clean and staff was very helpful. I would recommend it!
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
Jeremy
"Quiet, friendly stay"
Quiet off the beaten path
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
"close to airport"
great stay convient to highway 30 304 was our room and it was comfortable except for the light shining into big glass window
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
s
"Weekend Get Away"
The staff was friendly. The room was nice and it had plenty of room. The hotel was about a mile from the Verizon arena so we walked to the show.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Trent
"Concert Trip"
Went to a concert at Verizon Arena. Took a cab downtown since we didn't feel comfortable walking the half mile in the neighborhood outside of the hotel. Staff were very friendly and helped us get a cab, gave us recommendations, and felt safe inside the facility.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
"Nice place with a view of downtown"
excellent, we.'ve stay at comfort suites and inns as often as we can!
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
deb
"A+ experience"
stayed 3 nights, easy in and out of the city.
3 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
tomas
"Not a bad place to stay"
Good, clean and close to downtown.
4 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Would stay again.."
Hotel staff was friendly. Could tell it was an older hotel but they have done a good job keeping it up. Only downside is we had a huge spot light outside our room had to tuck the blinds in to make it darker.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Kimberly
"Great value!"
Very nice hotel, not 5 star, but great for the reasonable price! Conveniently located near the airport and downtown. Staff was excellent, friendly and professional. Our only complaints were that the water pressure was basically zero, and at night there were a couple of sketchy looking loiterers right outside the front lobby doors and we were told that this is often the case. There are no security guards. Otherwise, we liked it very much!
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Helen
"Great place to stay!"
Very comfortable, great location & yummy breakfast!
6 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
"Enjoyed Little Rock"
We had a room on the Interstate side, which was noisy at times. Carpet and couch needed to be replaced. Water in shower was lukewarm. Asked for a shower mat for inside bath tub; didn't get one. Other than that, the place was clean, breakfast was the usual and they had a nice little bar that had happy hour from 5-7pm. Would stay there again and request a room on the back side. Price was right!
3 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
"Lil Rock"
The location is really close to downtown. Hotel staff was polite. Rooms clean. Will come here again.
3 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
"Little Rock downtown hotel"
Business trip, close to downtown but not right in the middle of it all. Good location. Free parking. Breakfast was great. Cookies at night to snack on, its the little things!
2 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"a great get-away in the city"
Great breakfast.... nice desk help
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
Kathleen
"LR TRIP"
GREAT VALUE FOR THE $$ - NOT THE BEST PART OF TOWN BUT SECURE ENOUGH AND I STAY HERE ON ALL MY TRIPS TO LR
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
"Nice experience in poor area of town"
The staff was very friendly and courteous. They provided us with necessary items for staying with a small children (crib aka packnplay and cartoon network) when we asked. The hotel was slightly confusing to get to because it is on a service road next to the interstate. Its located in a poor area of town, but my family and I had a nice overall experience at the hotel.
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Five stars."
just wonderful. breakfast was good, Hotel was nice and clean the room was nice and clean the bathtub was sparkling clean. Staff was friendly, just a wonderful hotel. Will definitely be staying again.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Enjoyable"
Room was clean, comfortable and nicely furnished. Breakfast was more than some hotels offer, so that was a plus. I wasn't really sure of the neighborhood, but it was close to downtown and the Clinton library. The room faced the freeway, so there was some traffic noise, but that should be expected from it's location.
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
"Little Rock"
It was great but a little over priced for this hotel.
2 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
bea
"Below average hotel at this price point"
I would not stay there again. Just a little too far from downtown area to walk. The neighborhood looked questionable as the guys walking around the streets looked borderline homeless. The pillows on the bed were some odd size squares. The kleenex was the stiffest I've ever seen and of course the eggs were fake on the breakfast buffet. Kind of hard to get luggage into hotel if you have a lot of it. On a more positive note, the bathrooms were clean and the hotel seemed quiet.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"We'll be back..."
Very comfortable accomodations. A relaxing stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Nice hotel - recommend!"
It was clean, the staff was friendly and the Pizza was very good.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Tina
"No surprises..."
From the time we drove up to the lobby til the time we left, everything was just nice.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Lawrence
"Great time, Hot room"
Stayed for only one night. WELL worth the money for location near downtown. 10 dollar cab ride to the Rivermarket. Room was very nice. Air conditioner was the ONLY let down of the entire experience. We literally had it on 65, the lowest it could go, and our room was still never cool enough. Bummer, would have been 5 stars! Still a great experience.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Sara
Clean room, great free breakfast,friendly staff. Small bar with pizza available made to order. You can even have the pizza delivered to your room for free. The only problem we had was getting in our room. Every time we used our key we had to go back down and have them redo it. Garage and open parking available that felt secure. No smoking hotel was a plus.
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"Probably an OK hotel, but in a poor neighborhood."
Neighborhood is awful. But you're right next to the highway. Tried to cancel the room once I saw the neighborhood and kept being put on hold, then disconnected. They only had the reception person and there was apparently a line to get in and she wouldn't talk to me. I ate the cost of this hotel since I couldn't get canceled in time and went somewhere else where we felt safer.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Baseball Getaway"
Our whole team reserved rooms at this hotel. The selling point for us was the ability to book online for a very reasonable rate. All of us were very satisfied with the accommodations.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
"Beds"
Rooms were clean and very nice, but bed was very hard. The room never got cool enough to sleep woke up several times sweating. But the hard bed was the worst. It sure ain't home!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Great location and a comfortable room. Good free breakfast. Everything was fresh and Hot. Friendly Staff.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Right place"
We stayed here three years ago and knew it was the place to stop on this trip. It is blocks from the Clinton Library and Heifer International one way and downtown the other. People were helpful. When we got to the pool, there were no towels. We got quick response from the front desk. My biggest complaint is the smoking areas - of which the pool deck is one. Our room looked out on Heifer this time. Last year, we were on the Interstate side with a view of downtown.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
pitching
"Ok hotel. Didn't seem to be in a safe area"
The hotel itself was ok, but the area was not. Looked like a very run down area. Thankfully we were just passing through and not staying.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
SAL
"Jefferson-Jackson"
As always it was a pleasant stay. This is the hotel I almost always stay in the Little Rock area. This was the first time I had an adjoining room, but it turned out to be ok. This was also the first time I was awakened suddenly by the fire alarm and had to evacuate my room. Only to find out it was a child wandering and pulled alarm. I will continue to stay here and recommend others as well.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Dee Brown
"Great rooms, understaffed"
We checked in late one evening at 10 pm after flying in from the Bahamas on our way home. I requested a crib prior to booking and upon arrival was told that the desk clerk was there alone and would have to wait for her "relief" to arrive before she could go locate a crib. She said it should be close to 11 pm when I could expect the crib. I asked if my husband could locate the crib so she wouldn't have to leave the front desk. She said that wasn't an option. So we waited until 11:30 when I called. I was told the new clerk had 2 people in front of her and I'd need to call back in 10 minutes. So I walked down to find NO ONE in the lobby literally 30 seconds later. I told her that my 2-year old needed to go to sleep before midnight and I needed a crib immediately, so she took me on a treasure hunt searching every floor for a crib. She eventually left me with the security guard who was most helpful in locating the playpen. My toddler finally got to bed much later than midnight.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Leslie
The hotel was convenient for travel to sites we wanted to see. The service was great and everyone was very helpful. The breakfast was outstanding!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Comfortable but needs some updating"
My room was clean and comfortable but the walls looked like it has had a flood
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Near the downtown area?"
Hotel experience was good but while booking the hotel looked to be in an area where we could walk downtown to eat. It wasn't too far (8 blocks) but the area we walked through was a little sketchy. Took a cab back to the hotel.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Very nice stay for a very reasonable price"
Big, spacious clean rooms and excellent service all around. Not much to do in a walking distance was my only complaint, but plenty of food available for delivery.
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
"Brass-Tacks"
This was the cheapest room I could find, which allowed for an awesome budget to had for other events. However, the room we were in DID reflect the cheaper price: the Cable TV was low quality (luckily we brought our laptop and HDMI cable for HQ movies), the wallpaper was old and peeling, the beds were a bit stiff, and the sheets/ pillows weren't very soft. The lobby and staff were AWESOME; the people were really nice, remembered who we were, and the place just looked well kept. However, the hotel is in a fairly "bad" part of town and we felt very uncomfortable just being across the street (at one point, a man came up to our window and starting beating on it asking for change). Once we were back in the hotel though, we felt safe and secure. All-in-all, it wasn't terrible, but I know that in the future, I will spend the extra money for a nicer hotel.
3 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
Stanton
Everything went as planned (reservations, room, etc). I was very pleased with the room, service and my stay at this establishment. Love your service and will use again next time I travel on vacation.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
The hotel was clean and well maintained. I ordered pizza from the lobby-bar and it was good and delivered to my room at no charge. I was on the fifth floor and had a bit of noise from Interstate 30 outside the window but not enough to keep me up. After check out I went to the gas station across the highway and was approached by a man for money. Just keep an eye out if you venture into the surrounding area.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to downtown."
The room was very clean and comfortable. I was in for a conference that lasted five days. My only issue, and it was with the booking agent, not with the hotel, was that I thought I was booking a room with a microwave and fridge. If you book through anyone other than the hotel, please call the hotel first to make sure that you are getting what you think you are booking.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Stacy
"Exceeded expectations."
Very clean, contemporary and nice soft beds and pillows and staff kind. Only thing that could use a bit of sprucing up is the carpet by the pool entrance and canopy over pool torn.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential
Hello! Thank you so much for your review. I'm very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Unfortunately, the awnings were ripped up during a recent storm with straight line winds. On the upside, we are in the process of changing them out! I will let my GM know about the carpet by the pool entrance as well. We will be doing some upgrades early Fall of this year so maybe that can be included. Thank you again and I hope you will come see us on your next trip to Little Rock!
Other trip Jul 10, 2014