All hotels in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States of America
707 Interstate 30, Little Rock, AR, 72202, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Lost sandals"
Unfortunately I left a pair of my wife's sandals in the room. She called several times to see if they were found. She never got a call back. The desk people were accommodating but never called her back. I know it was not responsible for her to forget them but why didn't they find them. They had to have been left in the room.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Helpful staff,clean and safe. Good place to stay for one to two nights.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Very nice place to stay. Very clean and safe. The bed was awesome!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Danny
"Nice Trip"
I was attending a business meeting for two days in Little Rock. I needed something closer to my meeting and I found this comfort Inn a very good selection. The room was nice and comfortable. I enjoyed a breakfast in morning.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Mike B.
"Safe, clean and comfortable"
Nice hotel, especially for the price. 2 minute drive to downtown restaurants, museums, etc. Easy to get to. Clean, comfortable and family friendly. I stayed with just my kids and we felt safe in the area.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"Great hotel close to all events"
Great staff great upgrades great restaurant advice
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
buzz
"good location and great staff"
The staff are very nice and accommodating. This hotel has shuttle, which was wonderful to use in getting around. The hotel is close to the Clinton Presidential Library and downtown and the riverwalk. The Flying Fish was a great eating location... don't be fooled, Doe's is VERY expensive for dinner. Overall - it was a great get-a-way trip, and this hotel helped make it great. The room was a little dated (old), but reasonably maintained. I would stay there again for the price we paid!
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Good place for a night in Little Rock"
We had a perfectly acceptable stay at this hotel. The staff was very nice and helpful, our room was clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was better than decent. Was it a four star hotel? No. But I would stay there again without hesitation.
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"Friendly Staff and Reliable Shuttle Service"
My stay was amazing! The moment I stepped in the lobby, the staff greeted me immediately. Throughout my entire stay they were all friendly and personable. The shuttle service to and from the airport was great. However, extra kudos to them for shuttling me to and from the convention center and even picking me up from the Clinton School. They definitely could have steered me toward a cab service, but the fact that they offered me their shuttle was a phenomenal gesture. I really appreciated their courtesy and generosity to me. It really made my stay to know that I could count on their friendly staff to be there when I needed them. Look forward to returning to Little Rock and staying with them.
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"meh"
The room was tiny and right against the elevators so that was all we heard all night. The police came twice and arrested intruders in the lobby and parking lot. At least it was clean.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Sandra
"Steal shuttle service."
First, the hotel is not nearly as close to the Clinton center as advertised. They make up for this with a shuttle. Unfortunately, the shuttle-- which makes a lot of noise about "24/7" to the airport-- stops service at 10pm. We arranged to get a ride and got directions (and the card--showing 24/7) for how to get back to the hotel. Neither the desk clerk nor driver mentioned the 10pm cut off, and we only found out about it at 10:11pm. We could have easily called by 10 if we knew it mattered. $8 cab ride, and desk clerk hid when we entered hotel. Bad experience.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
kevin
"wonderful stay at fine hotel"
I had no problems at all. Improvements have been made and the hotel is even better. It is a wonderful hotel and my stay was fine
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Clifton
"Nice hotel but not all of the amenities."
There was not a microwave or refrigerator in our $100 room. Other then that it was a nice room.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Hotel staff were very courteous and professional."
Very clean facilities. Walking distance to downtown area. Hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. I will stay here again on my next visit to Little Rock.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"No restaurant, but nice stay"
I kept finding dried rose petals in my room. This was a fine place to stay to wait out an ice storm, but don't believe claims that they have a restaurant on site. They don't. They sell a very mediocre pizza in the evenings and have a complimentary breakfast (waffles, eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, fruit, cereal, juice) in the morning. My room was very comfortable, and the price was better than similar hotels in the area.
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2015
"Above and beyond"
The staff stayed late to run the shuttle from the airport and accommodate our flight delays. They were kind, the room was welcoming and the bed was more than comfortable! Everyone worked above and beyond the call of duty to work with us during a difficult weather situation.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Wish I Could Have Stayed Longer!"
One word....AWESOME!
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Marian J
"Very nice place to stay"
The hotel staff was extremely helpful.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Really convenient to downtown and Capitol area."
Well maintained, very comfortable. A/C heater was noisy but worked well. Happy hour downstairs was unexpected bonus. Right next to the interstate which was handy but nothing in the area.
3 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
wesley
Had a great stay. The hotel is clean and staff was very helpful. I would recommend it!
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
Jeremy
"Quiet, friendly stay"
Quiet off the beaten path
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
"close to airport"
great stay convient to highway 30 304 was our room and it was comfortable except for the light shining into big glass window
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
s
"Weekend Get Away"
The staff was friendly. The room was nice and it had plenty of room. The hotel was about a mile from the Verizon arena so we walked to the show.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Trent
"Concert Trip"
Went to a concert at Verizon Arena. Took a cab downtown since we didn't feel comfortable walking the half mile in the neighborhood outside of the hotel. Staff were very friendly and helped us get a cab, gave us recommendations, and felt safe inside the facility.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
"Nice place with a view of downtown"
excellent, we.'ve stay at comfort suites and inns as often as we can!
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
deb
"A+ experience"
stayed 3 nights, easy in and out of the city.
3 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
tomas
"Not a bad place to stay"
Good, clean and close to downtown.
4 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Would stay again.."
Hotel staff was friendly. Could tell it was an older hotel but they have done a good job keeping it up. Only downside is we had a huge spot light outside our room had to tuck the blinds in to make it darker.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Kimberly
"Great value!"
Very nice hotel, not 5 star, but great for the reasonable price! Conveniently located near the airport and downtown. Staff was excellent, friendly and professional. Our only complaints were that the water pressure was basically zero, and at night there were a couple of sketchy looking loiterers right outside the front lobby doors and we were told that this is often the case. There are no security guards. Otherwise, we liked it very much!
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Helen
"Great place to stay!"
Very comfortable, great location & yummy breakfast!
6 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
"Enjoyed Little Rock"
We had a room on the Interstate side, which was noisy at times. Carpet and couch needed to be replaced. Water in shower was lukewarm. Asked for a shower mat for inside bath tub; didn't get one. Other than that, the place was clean, breakfast was the usual and they had a nice little bar that had happy hour from 5-7pm. Would stay there again and request a room on the back side. Price was right!
3 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
"Lil Rock"
The location is really close to downtown. Hotel staff was polite. Rooms clean. Will come here again.
3 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
"Little Rock downtown hotel"
Business trip, close to downtown but not right in the middle of it all. Good location. Free parking. Breakfast was great. Cookies at night to snack on, its the little things!
2 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"a great get-away in the city"
Great breakfast.... nice desk help
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
Kathleen
"LR TRIP"
GREAT VALUE FOR THE $$ - NOT THE BEST PART OF TOWN BUT SECURE ENOUGH AND I STAY HERE ON ALL MY TRIPS TO LR
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
"Nice experience in poor area of town"
The staff was very friendly and courteous. They provided us with necessary items for staying with a small children (crib aka packnplay and cartoon network) when we asked. The hotel was slightly confusing to get to because it is on a service road next to the interstate. Its located in a poor area of town, but my family and I had a nice overall experience at the hotel.
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Five stars."
just wonderful. breakfast was good, Hotel was nice and clean the room was nice and clean the bathtub was sparkling clean. Staff was friendly, just a wonderful hotel. Will definitely be staying again.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Enjoyable"
Room was clean, comfortable and nicely furnished. Breakfast was more than some hotels offer, so that was a plus. I wasn't really sure of the neighborhood, but it was close to downtown and the Clinton library. The room faced the freeway, so there was some traffic noise, but that should be expected from it's location.
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
"Little Rock"
It was great but a little over priced for this hotel.
2 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
bea
"Below average hotel at this price point"
I would not stay there again. Just a little too far from downtown area to walk. The neighborhood looked questionable as the guys walking around the streets looked borderline homeless. The pillows on the bed were some odd size squares. The kleenex was the stiffest I've ever seen and of course the eggs were fake on the breakfast buffet. Kind of hard to get luggage into hotel if you have a lot of it. On a more positive note, the bathrooms were clean and the hotel seemed quiet.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"We'll be back..."
Very comfortable accomodations. A relaxing stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Nice hotel - recommend!"
It was clean, the staff was friendly and the Pizza was very good.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Tina
"No surprises..."
From the time we drove up to the lobby til the time we left, everything was just nice.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Lawrence
"Great time, Hot room"
Stayed for only one night. WELL worth the money for location near downtown. 10 dollar cab ride to the Rivermarket. Room was very nice. Air conditioner was the ONLY let down of the entire experience. We literally had it on 65, the lowest it could go, and our room was still never cool enough. Bummer, would have been 5 stars! Still a great experience.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Sara
Clean room, great free breakfast,friendly staff. Small bar with pizza available made to order. You can even have the pizza delivered to your room for free. The only problem we had was getting in our room. Every time we used our key we had to go back down and have them redo it. Garage and open parking available that felt secure. No smoking hotel was a plus.
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"Probably an OK hotel, but in a poor neighborhood."
Neighborhood is awful. But you're right next to the highway. Tried to cancel the room once I saw the neighborhood and kept being put on hold, then disconnected. They only had the reception person and there was apparently a line to get in and she wouldn't talk to me. I ate the cost of this hotel since I couldn't get canceled in time and went somewhere else where we felt safer.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Baseball Getaway"
Our whole team reserved rooms at this hotel. The selling point for us was the ability to book online for a very reasonable rate. All of us were very satisfied with the accommodations.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
"Beds"
Rooms were clean and very nice, but bed was very hard. The room never got cool enough to sleep woke up several times sweating. But the hard bed was the worst. It sure ain't home!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Great location and a comfortable room. Good free breakfast. Everything was fresh and Hot. Friendly Staff.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Right place"
We stayed here three years ago and knew it was the place to stop on this trip. It is blocks from the Clinton Library and Heifer International one way and downtown the other. People were helpful. When we got to the pool, there were no towels. We got quick response from the front desk. My biggest complaint is the smoking areas - of which the pool deck is one. Our room looked out on Heifer this time. Last year, we were on the Interstate side with a view of downtown.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014