All hotels in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here707 Interstate 30, Little Rock, AR, 72202, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

Great location and a comfortable room. Good free breakfast. Everything was fresh and Hot. Friendly Staff.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Right place"
We stayed here three years ago and knew it was the place to stop on this trip. It is blocks from the Clinton Library and Heifer International one way and downtown the other. People were helpful. When we got to the pool, there were no towels. We got quick response from the front desk. My biggest complaint is the smoking areas - of which the pool deck is one. Our room looked out on Heifer this time. Last year, we were on the Interstate side with a view of downtown.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
pitching
"Ok hotel. Didn't seem to be in a safe area"
The hotel itself was ok, but the area was not. Looked like a very run down area. Thankfully we were just passing through and not staying.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
SAL
"Jefferson-Jackson"
As always it was a pleasant stay. This is the hotel I almost always stay in the Little Rock area. This was the first time I had an adjoining room, but it turned out to be ok. This was also the first time I was awakened suddenly by the fire alarm and had to evacuate my room. Only to find out it was a child wandering and pulled alarm. I will continue to stay here and recommend others as well.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Dee Brown
"Great rooms, understaffed"
We checked in late one evening at 10 pm after flying in from the Bahamas on our way home. I requested a crib prior to booking and upon arrival was told that the desk clerk was there alone and would have to wait for her "relief" to arrive before she could go locate a crib. She said it should be close to 11 pm when I could expect the crib. I asked if my husband could locate the crib so she wouldn't have to leave the front desk. She said that wasn't an option. So we waited until 11:30 when I called. I was told the new clerk had 2 people in front of her and I'd need to call back in 10 minutes. So I walked down to find NO ONE in the lobby literally 30 seconds later. I told her that my 2-year old needed to go to sleep before midnight and I needed a crib immediately, so she took me on a treasure hunt searching every floor for a crib. She eventually left me with the security guard who was most helpful in locating the playpen. My toddler finally got to bed much later than midnight.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Leslie
The hotel was convenient for travel to sites we wanted to see. The service was great and everyone was very helpful. The breakfast was outstanding!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Comfortable but needs some updating"
My room was clean and comfortable but the walls looked like it has had a flood
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Near the downtown area?"
Hotel experience was good but while booking the hotel looked to be in an area where we could walk downtown to eat. It wasn't too far (8 blocks) but the area we walked through was a little sketchy. Took a cab back to the hotel.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Very nice stay for a very reasonable price"
Big, spacious clean rooms and excellent service all around. Not much to do in a walking distance was my only complaint, but plenty of food available for delivery.
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
"Brass-Tacks"
This was the cheapest room I could find, which allowed for an awesome budget to had for other events. However, the room we were in DID reflect the cheaper price: the Cable TV was low quality (luckily we brought our laptop and HDMI cable for HQ movies), the wallpaper was old and peeling, the beds were a bit stiff, and the sheets/ pillows weren't very soft. The lobby and staff were AWESOME; the people were really nice, remembered who we were, and the place just looked well kept. However, the hotel is in a fairly "bad" part of town and we felt very uncomfortable just being across the street (at one point, a man came up to our window and starting beating on it asking for change). Once we were back in the hotel though, we felt safe and secure. All-in-all, it wasn't terrible, but I know that in the future, I will spend the extra money for a nicer hotel.
3 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
Stanton
Everything went as planned (reservations, room, etc). I was very pleased with the room, service and my stay at this establishment. Love your service and will use again next time I travel on vacation.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
The hotel was clean and well maintained. I ordered pizza from the lobby-bar and it was good and delivered to my room at no charge. I was on the fifth floor and had a bit of noise from Interstate 30 outside the window but not enough to keep me up. After check out I went to the gas station across the highway and was approached by a man for money. Just keep an eye out if you venture into the surrounding area.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to downtown."
The room was very clean and comfortable. I was in for a conference that lasted five days. My only issue, and it was with the booking agent, not with the hotel, was that I thought I was booking a room with a microwave and fridge. If you book through anyone other than the hotel, please call the hotel first to make sure that you are getting what you think you are booking.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Stacy
"Exceeded expectations."
Very clean, contemporary and nice soft beds and pillows and staff kind. Only thing that could use a bit of sprucing up is the carpet by the pool entrance and canopy over pool torn.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential
Hello! Thank you so much for your review. I'm very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Unfortunately, the awnings were ripped up during a recent storm with straight line winds. On the upside, we are in the process of changing them out! I will let my GM know about the carpet by the pool entrance as well. We will be doing some upgrades early Fall of this year so maybe that can be included. Thank you again and I hope you will come see us on your next trip to Little Rock!
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Good for what we needed."
Good location for downtown, the Clinton Library and Little Rock Nine museums. Breakfast was average (powdered eggs). Seemed to be short staffed but very friendly (Security officer had to bring up blankets/had to go downstairs for extra linens). Room was clean but well worn. Lobby floor looked dirty. Quiet. Cable went out due to the storm (Dishnetwork). Beds weren't very comfortable.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential
Hello! Thank you so much for your review. I'm sorry that your stay with us fell below expectation. I will relay your concerns to the appropriate departments to ensure these items are taken care of. Thank you again and have a great day!
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"Nice hotel plus long-term parking"
This hotel provided a convenient overnight stay at the beginning and end of our vacation. Its location close to the airport was one reason for our choice.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential
Hello! Thank you so much for submitting your review. I hope you had a wonderful vacation and will keep us in mind for your next visit to Little Rock. Have a great day!
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"close to airport"
I stayed there because I was told had a shuttle to the air port, WELL you don't had to wait for a cab. Didn't have to pay, but you don't have a shuttle and shouldn't say you do.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential
Hi Becca, Thank you for your review! If you were told that we do not have a shuttle service, allow me to apologize because that is incorrect. Our shuttle service runs from 8am to 10pm and it is based on airport and hospital priority. We also offer service within one mile of our property to cover the downtown area. If our shuttle is busy or it outside of the normal hours, we do have a cab service available to our guests at no charge. Again, I apologize if you received incorrect information. I hope you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves on your next trip to Little Rock. Thank you again,
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Becca Smith
"Great place to stay, pet friendly!"
A super place to stay if you have work at the UAMS, Great staff, very accommodating and best of all pet friendly. The rooms were quite sound proof, clean, spacious and bright - the breakfast was fine too. The pizza at the hotel was delicious and the bar open till 10 pm was surely a plus. The neighborhood to walk the dog was rough but not impossible, just make sure it is not too late in the night. We took our dog to the MacArthur dog park everyday which was just 2 minutes in the car and it was a joy for us and our dog. We are making reservations again at this hotel.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your comments about your stay! We certainly appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you all very soon!
4 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
tutatkaman
We would recommend this hotel to everyone. From the staff to the room was awesome. Thanks, Scott
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential
Thank you, Scott! I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Little Rock.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice room but too warm!"
Nice room and breakfast. AC wasn't working and hotel staff was not concerned and did nothing to accommodate. Asked for fans,since the maintainence crew was unavailable and according to staff, all other rooms were booked, but were told there were none. We weren't provided a billing summary at checkout since it was done by Expedia.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
JH
We stopped there for one night on our way home from Searcy, AK. The room was bigger than expected and the bathroom was also big. The beds were very comfortable. We had 4 adults and had plenty of room for everyone.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential
Thank you so much for your comments and please come see us again on your next time here in Little Rock. Have a great day!
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Lori
"comfort"
Directions to hotel were clear, enjoyed walking distance to Clinton Library; Room clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Lights Out"
When my husband and I arrived celebrating our anniversary at this hotel we had no idea that the lights were out. We were told the lights were out due to bad weather and they may come on in 2 hour or that evening. We arrived after 4:00 pm. We checked in and was issued a handicap room on the 4th floor which we had to use our flash light and haul our bags to the 4th floor by use of the stairwell. We were so tired we had to use natural light to take cold baths. The reason i am not impressed with this hotel is because they placed us on the 4th floor when they knew the power was out and assigning us a handicap room when they knew we did not need it. We were not asked if we mind using a handicap room. I reserved a king non- handicap room and our room was not assigned until we got there. We had no idea what type of room we were getting other than what was reserved. I was so disappointed. I could not call the front desk and ask for a new room because the phones did not work and once we hauled our bags up 4 flights of stairs we decided to just keep that room.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Tammy & Patrick
"Closer to downtown."
Electric went out the first day due to storm but it was ok. But all in all it was worth it.
Response by Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential
We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Kind Regards, Amber Kaufman Guest Service Manager Comfort Inn & Suites 501-687-7700
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
roger
"Bad neighborhood"
bad neighborhood, ac not cold, ac vibrated all night, No microwave as advertised by the website
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Not as expected."
No bell or valet service and parking deck was full of dirty puddles which made pulling bags a challenge. Exterior of building is not as it appears on the website. The rooms are average and they do not smell or feel fresh. You can hear the loud highway from the room. The elevator door shrieked when it opened and one of my keys did not work. Pizza is the only food option and bar drinks are served in plastic cups. I stayed here for the location and lower price, and it seemed okay online - I will not stay again, unfortunately.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Close to downtown events"
Everything was great especially breakfast. Only problem was no parking spaces were available.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Tracy
"jamal was awesome!"
Thanks jamal for shuttling us around river fest.
2 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
brandy
"Convenient lodging"
This hotel was only minutes from the historic River Market District, the Clinton Presidential Library, and the River Fest. It had plenty of parking space, a polite staff, and was clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip May 21, 2014
M. L. Brooks
Amazing service great location would stay again and recommend it to anyone staying in little rock
1 night trip May 20, 2014
"Great stay!!!"
The staff was friendly, hotel was clean and organized and the rooms were wonderful. The bed was comfortable and the shower head was heavenly.. Best dang shower I've ever had in my entire life!!!! Wonderful stay! Will def do it again!
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Ray
"Good deal"
Hotel itself was really nice and clean, good variety for breakfast and the beds were very comfy!
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
"No very happy..."
The room was clean and the staff was nice but the beds were hard and the pillows were not comfortable at all. We did not get much sleep because the beds/pillows were so bad. The room was in need of repair and for the amount of money I was charged I expected a better place to stay.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Unsatisfied
"It is nicer on the outside than the inside"
The hotel looks great from the outside but the room I was in was obviously old and in need of updates. The bed was not very comfortable and the room amenities were scarce. My second day at the hotel the key reader on my door stopped working and I had to get the staff to open my door. The AC unit in the room was quite loud. The surrounding area is pretty rough and I was extra cautious when arriving at night. That being said the office staff was friendly and housekeeping did a good job straightening up the room every day. I just wish the carpet had been replaced in the past decade.
2 night business trip May 7, 2014
"Nice hotel close to downtown Little Rock"
Nice hotel close to downtown Little Rock and Clinton Library. Good place to stay when passing through.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Good News/Bad News"
The good news is, it is easy to find from the freeway. It is also easy to spot when you are not sure where you are. The view of the city is wonderful from up high, but if you are on the side with the view, you will hear the freeway unless your fan is running. The staff were great and the hotel has recently been updated and looks nice.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely stay again!
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
Erica
"Great value for business travelers"
Beds are comfortable, room temp easy to control. Some noise from the interstate but not enough to be disturbing. Breakfast is good and exercise room is very good. Internet was fast and reliable.
5 night business trip Mar 30, 2014
Prospect_macon
"Close but bad front desk & reservation service"
We told the hotel that we would be arriving very late at night when we made the reservation. We also called them at about 10pm to confirm that we were on our way but the weather was terrible and that we would be thereut didn't know what time. When we arrived at 4am they had cancelled our reservation! I stood at the desk for thirty minutes while the clerk did who knows what to get us in a room. This was inexcusable and had it not been so late and had I not been driving ten hours through thunderstorms I would have left. Horrible.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Lori
"Not bad"
The front desk people were really nice and efficient, especially the lady that was there when I checked in. Housekeeping sucks. They did not clean my room or asked if I need service. And then I had to wait 15 minutes on some tissue. Other than housekeeping, the stay was great and I will stay with them again.
2 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"The hotel is convienient to the downtown area."
The rooms were very clean and the staff was very friendly. Their amenities included a bar, cafe, and covered parking.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Convenient to the downtown "scene" without the added cost.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"Nice place to rest"
Nice place, enjoyed my stay
1 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2014
Reggie
"customer service lacking"
Hotel staff doesn't seemed to be concerned if things are not as they should be. We were double charged for our stay and have spent a whole day trying to get our money back. I have little confidence that the GM will follow through with what we have been told. the hotel was clean and close to where we wanted to be but if I went back to little rock I would not be staying here.
4 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Top floor and two tv's YEAHHH"
Recently stayed,and I thought it was hilarious that I got 2 tv's. be careful though. If you turn one off, the other turns on.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2014
Randy
"QUick Stop to Memphis"
Great! Breakfast was your typical powered eggs. But that is what they all are at this type stay. I would recommend to anyone.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
bb
"An Okay Hotel, nothing great!"
We stayed there for 1 night. The hotel was comfortable, but I could smell cigarette in our room. We were too tired to even complain. There was no microwave or refrigerator. Breakfast was good!
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014
Balsun
"Close to the Clinton Library"
Very easy to find and is convenient to the downtown locations. I would go back there again.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
"Comfortable and clean! Staff was professional."
Great location close to airport with all the noise. Convenient an delicious breakfast in the AM. Also has a cute little blues bar downstairs!
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
"Nice hotel with great breakfast"
It's close to downtown but better to drive there than to walk because it's on a busy street. The room was clean. The breakfast was the best part.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014