All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
1625 Prytania St, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"cute hotel with comfortable room"
I stayed upstairs room facing the street. It is very cute, cozy room with high ceiling. Bed is comfortable. Bathroom is very roomy and nicely remodeled with natural stone tiles. Green tea lotion was a good surprise too. Only towels are disappointment (very thin and not good quality). Staffs at the front desk are not very friendly and had some sort of attitude, but I suppose it is New Orleans thing ;p
2 night family trip Jan 4, 2013
Ponzu
"Very secure hotel"
Very secure for anyone who is concerned, two locked gates and locked exterior doors, only open with room key. Very quiet, easy walk to nice eateries, breakfast was cold food except for freshly made waffles. Street car tracts were being repairs, so we walked everywhere..not bad at all. Took a tour and learn a lot about Nawlins.
3 night trip Dec 21, 2012
"Great B&B when staying in New Orleans"
Charming hotel in a classic New Orleans house. Large room with very nice furnishings. Breakfast is modest and is served in another part of the hotel which is about a block away from the Queen Anne.
4 night family trip Nov 21, 2012
"Nice place in NOLA"
The Queen Anne Hotel is a lovely old mansion in the Lower Garden District w/good upgrades that include well functioning heat & AC for each unit and plenty of light. Be aware that the check-in is in a different bldg. around the corner. Free security parking is a plus and a rental car is a good idea since the St. Charles streetcar was not operating. My husband & I would stay again.
4 night family trip Nov 22, 2012
"Great hotel for couples"
Very cozy, romantic hotel. Would recommend to couples.
Other trip Nov 4, 2012
"THE ROYAL TREATMENT"
AS THE QUEEN ANNE WAS RENOVATING THE FRONT WE HAD TO USE A SIDE ENTRANCE.ALSO THE REGISTRATION IN THEIR OTHER PROPERTY WAS A BIT INCONVENIENT. HOWEVER THE SERVICE AND HELP WAS GREAT.BREAKFAST WAS VERY NICE AND "SUE" WAS SUPER FRIENDLY AND EFFICIENT. ONLY 1 BLOCK TO THE ST. CHARLES BUS (40 CENTS / SENIOR RATE) DINNER AT ZEAS 2 BLOCKS AWAY WAS THE BEST. GRACIOUS AND QUIET. GO!!!!
Other trip Nov 1, 2012
WE'RE IN OUR 80
"Good hotel at a good price."
Large, comfortable room. Breakfast is sparse but OK. There was remodeling going on so the main entrance was closed and workers around in the day. It's a beautiful old building and should be great when it's finished. Also the St Charles streetcar line is under construction now but there is a bus to replace it, making it easy to get to the French Quarter or the Garden District.
5 night business trip Oct 19, 2012
Jerry
"Great B&B"
Because The Queen Anne is part of a group of B&Bs, it's a bit less expensive than other's in the area. The Queen Anne is around the corner from the main check-in location, but breakfast is right across the street. Our room was fabulous. We had a huge, comfy bed and an enormous bathroom with surprisingly good water pressure for an old building. I would definitely stay there again.
4 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2012
"Beautiful bed and breakfast"
We love the homey feel and the convenient location.
Other trip Oct 16, 2012
Marie
"Romantic Atomosphere for Couples!"
This was the 2nd time we stayed at The Queen Anne Hotel and will definately stay there again! The location is perfect! We walked to the French Quarter but access by Trolley or bus was just down the street! The old world charm of this hotel adds to the experience of staying in the Garden District. Great restaurants just down the street as well. Romantic atmosphere for couples!
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Won't go back."
I believe the hotel was misrepresented on the website. When we arrived late at night, the exterior was under renovation and the gates were locked. The place was darks nd a little scary. Our taxi driver was good to hang around until we called the number and were told to check in Adblock away at another hotel. Once inside, the house was lovely. But for breakfast we were told to go across the street to yet another hotel, which we did. Breakfast ok not much to brag about. Then, the next morning we were directed to go for breakfast at the second hotel where we had checked in. Very confusing and annoying.
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
LGD
"Convenient to Public Transportation"
With the exception of the damage done from the hurricane, we found the hotel very charming. Management and staff were very friendly. We would stay there again.
2 night trip Sep 8, 2012
"Weekend get a way"
Beautuful old home, but the mattress and pillows were SO uncomfortable abd the spider under the covers was very upsetting. When I told the front desk clerk, she didn't even apologize or offer to compensate, but she did giveme a can of bug speay to borrow.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2012
Mary W.
"Close, but not for everyone"
The location of the hotel was perfect and it was a cool old building. Overall we enjoyed our stay, but I'd put two caveats. 1) on 2 of the 3 mornings the continental breakfast just didn't exist. They didn't open the dining area and no explanation was given 2) We had a 3rd floor room in a building without an elevator. We were fine with this, but I think it's something that would be nice to know upfront for those who can't do stairs.
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2012

"Good location at edge of Garden District"
Located one short block to the trolley that takes you into the French Quarter and back up the length of the Garden District. Staff really nice. Room clean and HUGE. Beds comfortable. Full cable TV - not that you need it. Morning continental breakfast not that great - no protein. Lovely outside patio and verandah to relax on. Excellent pub/restaurant at end of the street - The Blind Pelican with a 4-8 happy hour for fresh HUGE oysters at 1/2 price. Only a few blocks from Emeril's Delmonico restaurant.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Angela
"Nice Room and Location"
This hotel is well located in the Garden District, and the room, bed was fine but the housekeeping and front desk staff lead a lot to be desired.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
kerry
"Perfect position for commuting to the city"
After days of sightseeing it was great to come back to our large cool garden suburb "home".
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Convenient to everything"
This is a beautiful home and very quiet for its size. Although the neighbourhood is a little 'mixed', the location is perfect - safe, within easy walking distance of several good local restaurants/pubs, drug store and several shops. The Charles Street tram is 1 block away and the location is half way between the French Quarter and the great things to be found in Garden City. The only down to our stay was breakfasts - not in the same building and limited choice - but easily forgiven given the other pluses.
5 night trip Apr 28, 2013
Liz
Nice hotel, beautiful building and nice rooms. Area is OK. Felt pretty secure in our hotel. On the very edge of the garden district. Easy to catch the tram down to the French quarter. would probably stay again.
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
"Would defintely stay here again"
I would definitely stay in this hotel again. It's in a nice quiet location, handy for the streetcar. The rooms have charm in keeping with the style of the building but this doesn't mean it's lacking in anything - having a small kitchen with fridge, microwave, coffee maker, plates etc is convenient if you want to eat in. Although there's not a big fancy breakfast buffet, I found there was plenty on offer - juice, cereals, yogurt, bagels, pastries and waffles. The staff are helpful - there's nobody based in the Queen Anne but there's somebody there 24hrs at the Prytania Park just round the corner where you check in so no problem if you arrive late at night. There is also a small garden that's pleasant to sit in. I recommend it!
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
Sheena
"New Orleans is beautiful"
This hotel is one of three run from the central location half a block away. We could have had a few issues as the hotel had taken some damage as a result of Hurrican Isaac 6 weeks earlier but it was not noticable and the interior of the hotel and our room was stunningly beautiful. Location was on the light rail line which was also out of action but a bus replaced it maintaining the connection and easy means of accessing down town NO. If you don't want to stay at a boring old modern motel/hotel, this will suit totally.
5 night family trip Sep 30, 2012
Rob

"Prytania Park Hotelでチェックイン"
マルディグラの期間でなくても、Prytania Park Hotelでチェックイン、チェックアウトでした。案内も何もなく、カードキーがないと門も開かないので、どうしろと…とかなり戸惑いました。念のため、上記ホテルの地図も確認しておく事をお勧めします。 朝食は向かいのPrytania Oaks Hotelで。このThe Queen Anne Hotelは本当に部屋だけですが、建物も室内も雰囲気があり、特にベッドや壁紙が「在りし日のニューオリンズ」といった感じでかわいかったです。プランテーションツアーを考えているような旅行者には、大手ホテルに泊まるより楽しいと思います。 このホテル自体には、住み込みのスタッフがいるのかどうかわかりませんが?Prytania Park HotelもPrytania Oaks Hotelも、スタッフや警備の方は皆、親切でした。 部屋にレンジがあり、歩ける距離にあるウォルグリーンで、少し買いこんでおくと、外に出るのが面倒な時に便利です。
2 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
JP
"Une perle à découvrir!"
Belle maison ancestrale avec plusieurs chambres.Nous avions une chambre au premier étage,heureusement, car il n'y a pas d'ascenseur. Belle chambre style victorien avec faux foyers et grande salle de bain moderne située à proximité des belles résidences du Garden District. Froide à notre arrivée mais chauffage efficace et rapide. À environ 5 minutes de marche du vieux tramway sur St-Charles street. Doit aller chercher la clé à la réception sur la rue à côté à 2 minutes de marche.Déjeuner correct mais peu de variété dans une salle de l'autre côté de la rue. Café très bon. Personnel à la réception accueillant et très bon service.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
RENE
Frukosten serveras utomhus. Kändes lite kallt när det bara var 8°
2 night trip Jan 13, 2014
Bjorn
SE
"Hyggelig hotel i nærheden af Garden District mv."
Det er et rigtig fint hotel som ligger lige på kanten til det pæne kvarter Garden District. Hotellet ligger tæt på sporvognen som kører direkte til Downtown herunder Bourbon Street, French quarter mv. Hotellet ligger dog lidt væk fra hovedvejen og vejen hertil kan føles en smule mørk og utryg. Der holder dog vagt parkeret fra tidlig aften til næste morgen og vi oplevede ikke på noget tidspunkt at føle, at vi var begrundet utryg. Morgenmaden er ikke noget at råbe hurra for (sikkert amerikansk), men der ligger cafeer lige i nærheden, hvor kaffen mv. kan indtages. Hotellet er holdt i autentisk sydstats stil og var virkelig i orden. Intet at sætte en finger på. Skal jeg tilbage til New Orleans, kunne jeg sagtens finde på at bestille netop dette hotel.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
Christina
DK
"Geweldige stad vooral de muziek"
prettig gelegen, vlakbij de streetcar (tram) , buiten de drukte van de stad maar toch met de streetcar 15 minuten rijden en dat is nog leuk ook , 3 dollar voor een dagpas,is wel zo makkelijk, alle belangrijke en leuke dingen die de stad heeft kan je met de streetcar bereiken. 300 festivals per jaar, en niet te vergeten de Mardi Gras museum
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
"preisgünstig New Orleans"
Sehr laute Strasse, schlecht schließende Fenster, schlechte Frühstücksmöglichkeit
Other trip May 16, 2013
Wolf
DE
"Zeer prettig hotel. Streetcar is om de hoek."
Het Queen Anne hotel was voor ons een zeer goede keus. Het ligt rustig aan de rand van het Garden District. Om de hoek kun je met een mooie authentieke streetcar heel gemakkelijk in korte tijd naar het French Quarter rijden. Een Daypass is maar 3 dollar! Wij hadden een ruime kamer met balkon. Grote badkamer ook. Het ontbijt is inclusief en was goed verzorgd. Je kunt zelf koffie zetten op je kamer. Vlakbij in St. Charles Street zijn eetgelegenheden. Niet twijfelen over dit hotel. Doen!
Other trip May 8, 2013
Gretha + Wouter
NL
"Tolles Hotel im Südstattendesign"
Sehr schönes Hotel, Sehr schön ausgestattet, Extrem schöner Südstaatenflair. Gewöhnungsbedürftig ist das Frühstück im gegenüberliegenden Hotel einzunehmen. Leider ist eine Dahme die versucht Ihr Bestes zu geben mit der Menge an Hotelgästen die Ihr Frühstück einnehmen wollen leider komplett überlastet. Hier würde das Management gut tun eine Zweite Person zur Verfügung zu stellen, da es sich ja maximal um 2 Std (07.00-09.00) handelt. Auch etwas gewöhnungsbedürftig ist die Hellhörigkeit der Zimmer, welche durch die alte Bauweise zu erklären ist. Alles in allem würde ich dieses Hotel jedoch sofort wieder buchen, da den Gästen auch ein erhöhtes Sicherheitsgefühl durch die permanente Anwesenheit eines Sicherheitsdienstes (ist immer im Waagen an der Kreuzung mit Blick auf das Hotel anzutreffen gewesen) vermittelt wird.
Other trip Mar 15, 2013
"Louisiana-Feeling"
Die Lage des Hotels im Lower-Garden-District war noch in Ordnung. Das French-Quarter und die weiteren Sehenswürdigkeiten sind gut erreichbar. Das Haus wurde bei unserem Aufenthalt noch außen renoviert (Katrina-geschädigt). Das Zimmer hat den Erwartungen bestens entsprochen; echtes Südstaaten-Feeling und zusätzlich gut ausgestattetes Bad.
Other trip Oct 17, 2012
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Queen Anne Hotel

"Unique and interesting"
05/29/15 CoachB2112 Memphis, Tennessee
I was a little bewildered at first, this looked like a bed and breakfast but was not. The rooms all had their own baths, etc. We were there two nights and didn't even see other guests and the noise was at a low level the entire time.
"Great location, very clean and quiet"
05/26/15 CTherieault West Hartford, Connecticut
Hubby and I in Nola for Jazzfest this year, first time stay at this hotel. Staff was super, room was very clean and quiet. Really liked grand old house atmosphere (but with wireless :) ). Location can't be beat, is one block away from a St Charles trolley stop and several good restaurants. You do have to check in at a sister hotel down the street but it's really not a hassle. Had a longer walk between the front desk and my room at a Courtyard Marriott on a more recent business trip. Will definitely stay again.
"Perfectly located"
04/20/15 PAUL-DENA H NORTH VERNON
We visited New Orleans this past weekend as part of our 5th wedding anniversay. Everything was just perfect. The hotel staff was absolutely great. This hotel is in the Garden District built in the 1890's and is perfectly located and only 6 minutes by street car to heart of the action.
"Beautiful!"
02/25/15 fay e Wheaton, Illinois
My husband and I stayed at the Queen Anne for one night because we were getting on a cruise the next day. Our flight got in early so we headed over from the airport right away. Our room was not ready but they offered to keep our bags which gave us the opportunity to explore. I'm not sure if it's because my husband and I live in the Chicago area but this neighborhood was absolutely fine. We walked to the French Quarter using the map they gave us at the front desk. It was a great walk! You see so much! It took us about 40 mins. give or take. After some amazing lunch and fun in the French quarter we headed back to the Queen Anne and our room was ready. I felt like we took a step back in time when we walked in to the house. Absolutely beautiful! Our room was gorgeous as well. The bed was super comfortable! After getting ready we called the front desk for a cab and they had one waiting for us within 5 mins. The only complaint I may have had if our stay was longer was the lack of hot water in the shower. Took a cold shower to get ready for dinner but didn't bug me much cause it was just for one night. I highly recommend the Queen Anne and I'm sure the extremely helpful staff would have had the water issue fixed if I called. I just didn't have time to wait for it to be fixed because we had dinner reservations.
"would not stay again"
12/15/14 Janey M
This was my very first b&b stay, and my first trip to NOLA. We spent two nights in the french quarter and I had wanted to stay also in the Garden District so I chose what I thought was a lovely B&B in the Garden District, based on what I had seen on line. I was well aware of the process of checking in at one place and driving around the corner to the other, so this was not an issue for me. I also really enjoyed that it was so close to the street car stop. However, I did not feel safe walking to the street car, even with my husband, who is much more street smart than I. Had I been traveling alone, I would not have walked to the street car, nor would I have stayed in the b&b after seeing its surroundings. This b&b is NOT in the Garden District. There were dilapidated homes all around us, even one that sat empty after an obvious fire. We stayed in a room facing the front and and side streets. The home owners on the side street (the same street you must walk down to catch the street car) worked on vehicles in the street and revved motors and loud stereos until late (2 AM) (and it was not a weekend.) It was so noisy I could not sleep. The bed was also uncomfortable. The room itself was spacious, and very clean. I disagree with others that the rooms were dirty. The bathroom was very spacious and very clean. My husband went to find the continental breakfast and returned saying the staff had complete control of the food and appeared to be rationing the food to each person and would not give him extra to bring back to the room for me. While the rates for this b&b are very reasonable, it was clean and sort of interesting for my first b&b, and I enjoyed the proximity to the street car, I felt safer staying in the Best Western Plus on Rampart street ....which abuts a dangerous crime ridden community just outside the French Quarter. Not my cup of tea, and I wouldn't stay here again.
"Quiet Location Easy Access to Streetcar"
12/10/14 PerryS1949 Abington, Pennsylvania
We had a great stay at the Queen Ann. We were in town for 4 days to see if football game on Saturday at Tulane Stadium. The streetcar took us straight to the stadium and for 3 days prior to that we had an easy commute in and out of the center of town. The room was comfortable and reasonable and offered a little kitchenette with a coffee maker. Breakfast was served daily across the street and the weather was nice so we were able to eat out in the courtyard. The attendant even made fresh waffles for us. If we went back to New Orleans we would gladly stay there again.
"Run down but not that bad"
11/03/14 grumpyprincess13 San Francisco, California
Cons: the main office is down the street at a sister hotel - would have been good to know before check-in. The hotel claims to be "remodeled" but it looks pretty worn. The staircase is missing finials. Pros: it's quiet, and pretty clean. The location is great for catching the streetcar.
"Great Location, Lovely Room!"
10/26/14 Terrvega
I had a wonderful stay @ The Queen Anne and would certainly stay here again! I stayed in Room # 251 for five nights, from 10/7/14 10/12/14. The room was lovely with a four-post bed, many pillows, high ceilings, a TV, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave, & a huge bathroom! The fire place gives the room even more character. Also the Main Lobby where guests check-in sells snacks & drinks. This is very convenient. The walk to The Queen Anne from the main hotel after check-in takes one minute tops! Not a big deal at all! The neighborhood is in the Lower Garden District and is very convenient. You are just one block from the trolley. The St. Charles trolley is the oldest line in NOLA. The trollies are historical landmarks as well. Around the corner, on St. Charles, there are great restaurants! Up several blocks, and one block over is Magazine Street. This is a great location that's lined with boutiques and more great eateries. And, The WWII Museum in just a 10 minute walk from The Queen Anne. I highly recommend this B&B. The neighborhood isn't as lovely as The Queen Anne but it's not that bad either. The convenience of the location makes up for it in leaps & bounds. Also when I stayed it was quiet. One more thing....the trolley take passengers right to The French Quarter. I come back to The Queen Anne.
"Antebellum Charm"
10/19/14 DougandDebB Alvin, Texas
Having owned an Old Home (1892) it was a pleasure staying at the Queen Ann. The room, 152, was very nice with the tall ceilings and Antebellum charm, well appointed and very clean. The mattress sags in the center making it uncomfortable, but since we were only staying one night we made the best of it.. When asked if I wanted a parking permit to park in the fenced parking area I did not think to ask if there was a charge and was shocked when I received a $50 parking fee, which is high even for NOLA.
"Nice Room, Disappointing Location"
09/30/14 rarin2go Noank, Connecticut
I booked the Queen Anne because my husband and I wanted to move outside the French Quarter for a couple of days after being in the Quarter for a 2-day meeting. Having done a lot of research on the neighborhoods, I chose the Garden District for its old-world beauty and upscale charm; and from the hotel's photos, we expected the QA to be part of that. We were very disappointed to find it in a fairly run-down neighborhood, next to a Laundromat and fenced parking lots. When I mentioned my surprise to the clerk at check-in, she said that the hotel is really "just on the edge of the lower garden district; you have to go up a few blocks to see the nice part." As others have mentioned, having to check in at another hotel, cart your luggage to the QA, then use your key to get into the gate, into the door, and into your room is a pain. The room itself (second floor, side location) was very spacious with high ceilings, two full-length windows plus one in the bathroom, walk-in closet, and amenities such as coffee maker, fridge, microwave, real glasses and dishes. (The only thing I missed was a full-length mirror.) The room was very clean, but needs some TLC--the upholstery on the easy chair and desk chair, for example, were soiled and should be replaced. While other guests complained about street noise in the front-facing rooms, we did not notice it in our room. Breakfast is included in the room rate but is nothing to get excited about. It's like a Holiday Inn Express--two cereals, instant oatmeal or grits, packaged fruit, yogurt, English muffins and Danish--and it ends at 9:00. It's served in a sister hotel across the street, which quickly becomes overcrowded, since there are only 6-8 tables for guests at three hotels. There are some seats and one table outside, but on a rainy day as we had, those are little help. While the location is not at all attractive, it is convenient--one block from St. Charles Avenue, where you can catch the trolley going either uptown or down to the French Quarter. At $1.25 a ride or $3 for an all-day pass, the trollies are the best way to get around the city. There are also several restaurants and bars on St. Charles within easy walking distance of the hotel. At a bargain rate, the hotel is not a bad choice, especially for younger folks traveling light and into the bar scene on this stretch of St. Charles. For my husband and me there are better choices.