All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
944 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Greay Stay!!"
Great Hotel! Great Location! And the staff are on point! Thank you Jeff for the hospitality and tips! And thank you Zsmadar (hope I'm spelling your name right)!!
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Greetings, Eric! Thank you for very much for your outstanding, 5 star review regarding your recent visit to Hotel Chelsea! We're so very happy you enjoyed our incredible location, situated perfectly for all of your South Beach needs. We thank you for your kind words about Jeff and Zsmadar! They will be so delighted you appreciate their hard work and hospitality. Please come back and see us again soon! Cheers
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"A nice hotel"
a nice boutique hotel. Rooms are really small unless you are lucky to get one of the bigger ones.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Thank you, Michael, so great to hear from you. We appreciate you giving us your honest feedback regarding our room size. Some are smaller than others, which depending on each guests needs, can be a potential problem. Most guests find our rooms to be perfect to their South Beach needs. We value your input and know our future guests reading this also appreciate it. Thank you.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
MICHAEL
"Awesome!!"
Great location, very clean and upscale. Great restaurant and bar.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
What can I say, there is nothing better then a 5 START rating! Thank you so much!! We are absolutely delighted that you had a great time with us, and enjoyed everything that we have to offer!! Keep on coming back! We'd love to have you!!
3 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Wonderful Surprise! Fabulous Stay!"
Really great stay all around. There were 4 of us, 2 couples, and we got a great rate on a room. The room was a decent size but most importantly clean, comfortable, modern and new. The hotel's in a fantastic location, close to beach and Ocean Drive, bars and restaurants however we arrived to the hotel for only a one night stay and we checked in and actually never left! We had such a great time at the hotel lobby bar! We ate there, we drank there and we made friends with the most delightful bartender, Jessica! She was awesome! Gave us great food recommendations and the food was fantastic too -- we ate right at the bar and Jessica made us some outstanding cocktails! We stayed and closed the bar and the next morning we woke and returned to bar for breakfast and bloody marys! Jessica was there again with a great recommendation for the eggs benedict and veggie eggs benedict which were to die for! We met Joshua too and he was equally as delightful. Even the front desk folks were great, Anthony who checked us in, Luis late night and Gilma who checked us out. I met Karla the housekeeper and she was so super sweet too. This was a short but outstanding stay and I would highly recommend this place. If not, just go stop at the bar for a drink and some awesome food!
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
Dena
"Better than I expected"
People friendly room clean & nice & cheap
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there sandra, Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests!! Our team work hard to make sure that everyone is having a great time! We wish to welcome you back again soon!
2 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2015
sandra
"Wonderful Place"
The stay was wonderful! It was close to everything and the hotel was wonderful. The rooms were a little small but beautifully decorated. I'd recommend and stay again.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Wow! What an outstanding review, Mary! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"4 Stars"
It was great... I didn't like the fact that the shower didn't have a shower curtain. and the jets in the tub did not work. But other than that I really enjoyed my stay!!! oh and th elevator is very small..
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there Tenisha, We would like to thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests!! I am glad to know that you had a good time, despite a few minor inconveniences. I wish that this would not steer you away from staying with us again in the future!!
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Tenisha
"Decent place"
The room was very small. Be aware that the only parking is valet for $32.00 or garage parking down the street. It's a short walk to the beach and restaurants.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there brenda, We appreciate all of our guests feedback, and thank you for sharing yours with us!! I am sorry that you found the rooms to be small. We wish to have you stay with us again in the future!!
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2015
brenda
"Vacation"
Great stay! Everything was walking distance and the beach was just two blocks away.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there Nancy, Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests!! We are delighted to read about the positive time you had with us! We wish to have you stay with us again in the future!!
4 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2015
"Loved this Hotel!"
Awesome! Will stay here again the next time we are in Miami!
Response by Hotel Chelsea
What a stellar 5 star review Jolill!! We are stoked that you had such a great time here at Hotel Chelsea! We look forward in having you stay with us again in the future!!
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Jolill
"Worth $80 or less per night, nothing more"
I don't know if what I paid was because I was there for just one night in the middle if the week but it was cheap. To be only 2 blocks from the beach this was a great deal. The front desk staff, mainly Andrew, are really nice and know what they are doing. The down sides were that there was glitter and what looked like lipstick on the blanket (super gross), half the snacks in the minibar were expired (super gross) and I the shower didn't seem that hygenic so I wore flip flops to shower. I was charged for items from the minibar which I did not take so that way very annoying, however, after complaining they removed the charges. I would recommend this place if it is always as cheap as I paid. Tips: bring your own pillow case and/or sheets, bring shower shoes, even if you are desperately hungry go across the street and buy snacks because the minibar items are probably expired.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Good Evening Michelle, Our guests feedback means the world to us, and we thank you for sharing yours! We are located in the heart of SoBe just blocks from all the hottest spots. Andrew is wonderful and all of our guests seem to think so as well! I am extremely sorry to read about the comment you made regarding the blanket, mini bar and shower. I will definitely make sure that the General Manager is aware of this, so we can avoid this from happening again in the future! I wish that you would give us a second chance in the future!
1 night trip Jun 2, 2015
"Will be back!"
Great hotel, good location, like the free drinks at happy hour
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Ty
The hotel is in a great location. I liked the decor. Free shuttle to the airport. Staff was awesome and room was nice
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Wow! What an outstanding review! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
kee kee
"Perfect location"
Overall a good experience. Rooms are nicely air conditioned and clean. I wish there were full body mirrors in the room though especially with 3 females in a room. The location was great and the atmosphere in the hotel was really good. The open bar was only house vodka or rum and each person in the room could only have one drink at a time which sucks. If you want to be close to the beach and the action, this the perfect place. Additional perks: shuttle bus to and from the airport- money saving
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there and thank you for sharing your feedback with us and all of our future guests!! We are delighted to read that you had an enjoyable time with us here at Hotel Chelsea.The location of our property is prime, as we are in the heart of SoBe. We wish to have you stay with us again in the future!
Other trip May 31, 2015
Rae
"Beautiful place and super Convenient location"
I went to South Beach after myself and some friends graduated from college. The Hotel Chelsea is in the perfect location, two blocks from Ocean Dr and the Beach. Everything we needed was either right down the street or at least in walking distance. Jason at the front desk was a huge and terrific help with anything we needed. Josh and Jessica at the bar are absolutely fantastic. This hotel offers a happy hour with free Vodka, Rum, and Gin from 7-8. It was absolutely wonderful being able to sit at the bar for an hour and get to know the people behind the scenes. The rooms are a little small but they met the needs for us and what we needed them for. When you're in South Beach, who really wants to stay in the hotel all day anyways? The Hotel Chelsea is great and a wonderful atmosphere! I will definitely be returning.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hat’s off to you too, Sabrina! Thank you for such an outstanding review. Our team takes great pride in not only personalizing every stay, but offering assistance whatever the situation. I truly appreciate you naming Jason, Josh and Jessica by name. It is great to know that the genuine care that you felt from our team resonated and we are incredibly fortunate to have team members like these working with us! Again, I can’t thank you enough for such a glowing review. I can’t wait to welcome you back personally to Hotel Chelsea!
3 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
Sabrina
"Birthday Night"
As I walked into the room I noticed how nicely it was decorated. The room was very clean and the staff were very friendly. I met the manager and received a complimentary bottle of wine and chocolates for my birthday. The happy hour service was also good and the drinks were great.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! We are grateful that you chose to celebrate your special occasion with us! We are delighted to read that you had such a great time with us! We would love to have you stay with us again soon!
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Room Missing TWO Key Items!"
No full body mirrors! That made dressing up difficult.The Ipod dock was for a 4th generation Iphone, however there are 2 other newer differently ported Iphones out. You should include an auxiliary cord to be compatible with other phones.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there Ondrae, Thank you so much for sharing your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests! I will definitely make sure to pass on your feedback to the Director of Housekeeping so that they are aware of your suggestions.
5 night trip with friends May 13, 2015
Ondrae
"No coffee"
My stay was a pleasant one. The only complaint I have is the Hotel didn't have any coffee. None in the room or down in the lobby, no coffee period. I had to walk down the block at 6AM to purchase a cup of coffee. I have never been in a hotel that didn't have coffee.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there William, Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us, regarding your recent stay! I am sorry that we do not provide coffee to our guests here at Hotel Chelsea. I will make sure that the General Manager is aware about this. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Tr"
I loved it
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Wow! What an outstanding review, Tian! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
2 night trip May 5, 2015
Tian
It was a nice hotel right on the strip room was kinda small and the receptionist wasn't that friendly I believe her name was gilma.. But overall it was a nice trip
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Thank you for the time you took to share your feedback! Here at Hotel Chelsea we strive to provide outstanding service, so it truly pains us to read that is not what you experienced! I will make sure that the General Manager is aware of your feedback!
Other trip May 5, 2015
"TOO BAD"
when I reached the hotel , they made me a fee although had already paid everything. I have not returned the deposit. No parking, no internet, no breakfast, the room no have space. They never cleaned the room in three days I was there
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Omar we appreciate your honest feedback, and thank you for sharing yours with us! I am terribly sorry to read that your time here at Hotel Chelsea was not a 5 star one! It is constructive feedback such as yours that allows us to make the necessary changes we need to. Your feedback is truly appreciated! Thank you!
3 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Omar
Great location! Nice room, comfortable bed. Would definitely stay again.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
What an amazing review!! We are stoked that you had such a great time here with us at Hotel Chelsea! The location is prime, and the rooms are definitely comfortable, as well as the bed. We look forward in having you stay with us again in the future!
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Business"
Bad. 30.00 under a 78.00 price, I think is so higher. I drunk just 3 beers, around 3.00 each. You change me 19.62 two times. I can't understand why.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there Jose, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, regarding the time you spent with us! I am terribly sorry that your time here was not a 5 star one! I am not sure that I understand what went wrong. I wish that you could have provided us with more descriptive feedback!
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Jose
"Good price for location"
I was a little leery about booking this hotel after reading several reviews about guests rooms being dirty or nothing like the pictures and staff being extremely rude, but this hotel exceeded our expectations. The price was really reasonable for the area, room was very clean and updated, the staff was nice, and it is walking distance to the beach and numerous restaurants. I would definitely stay here again if we are ever in the south beach area
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Your review is absolutely wonderful!! We are stoked that you had such a great time with us! It sounds like you were able to enjoy everything that we have to offer here at Hotel Chelsea! We would love to welcome you back again soon!
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
jen
"Fav Place to Stay in SOBE"
Front desk staff is awesome--especially Ms. Gilma:-) Close to everything! Free Airport Shuttle & Happy Hour are bonuses!!! My fav place to stay on SOBE
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Wow! What an outstanding review, MARTHA! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
1 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
MARTHA
"Nice hotel and very close to the beach"
It was GREAT! I went off the way the room looked online and the previous reviews to include the free happy hour. It was all nice, there is a free happy hour, the rooms are nice and modern style, clean, just right size for me. A free shuttle from the airport too. VERY CLOSE to the beach..two blocks away. The staff was nice Gilma and Andrew and the bartender were all nice. When I go back to MIA I will be staying at Hotel Chelsea.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Thank you for your recent visit to Hotel Chelsea, and for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay, thanks in part to the excellent service you received from Gilma and Andrew. They are indeed rock stars, and they are dedicated to providing an original guest experience in a friendly, attentive and gracious manner. We look forward to your next visit soon.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2015
Monica
"Great location! Nice hotel!"
Great location! Clean & cozy room. Room is small & the bed is extra firm.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Wow! What an outstanding review, Ydeia! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
1 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2015
Ydeia
Cheap ditty and noise never wanna stay there again
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Good Evening, I am genuinely disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not up to your satisfaction. Our team works hard to make sure that everything is well maintained and in great working order. It pains us to read that is not what you were given!
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"L. R lovely hotel"
Amazing staff great service close to the beach and Collins Street, nice comfortable rooms and very enjoyable happy hour thank you chelsea hotel !!!!!!!!
Response by Hotel Chelsea
You are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you and yours back here soon!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Really nice Location, close to Everything!!!"
Love The Location, small cozy hotel in South Beach Miami. Close to Everything. Staff is very friendly and Nice. Great Prices for the location. Happy Hour was Great!
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Your review is fabulous!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us! We are delighted that you had such a great time here with us at Hotel Chelsea!! We are located in the heart of SoBe, just blocks from all the hottest spots. Please come back soon! We'd love to have you stay with us again!
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Celiann
"best location on south beach"
IT WAS GREAT AND WOULD STAY HERE AGAIN, I WAS HERE FOR VACATION BEACH WAS A BLOCK AWAY PEOPLE, NIGHT LIFE WAS GREAT ITS A BIG MELTING POT OF FRIENDLY PEOPLE ON South beach
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
young
"Hotel needs to be updated"
Power kept going off in our room. Needs updating.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Good Afternoon B, Thank you for the time you took to share your feedback! I am sorry that you experienced some power issues while you were in house. There was an slight problem on our block, that had we had no control over. The city came to repair the problem, and everything is back to normal.
B
"Hidden gem"
Great spot on South Beach. Complimentary happy hour was great, and the location is awesome if you're looking to party. The room was super comfortable and also quiet. The only downside is that the bag check is literally leaving your bags in the lobby area.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there and thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are located in the heart of SoBe just blocks from all the hottest spots. I am stoked that you were able to take advantage of the fun filled cocktail hour from 7-8PM! We leave the bags in the lobby attended, when we know the guests room is almost ready to be checked into.
3 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"Reasonable stay"
Rooms were a bit small. Service was friendly and good. Location is great - near beaches and shops. Price was reasonable in comparison. Neighbor in room next to us kept blaring music each evening. Otherwise, very little noise except for the slamming of doors to other rooms in the hallways through the entire stay.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there Lance, Your feedback means the world to us! Thank you so much for sharing it! Our team all work hard to make sure that everyone is having a great time! I am glad that is what you experienced! We would love to welcome you back again soon, for another great time!
4 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Lance
"Great Stay!"
we really love the Chelsea Hotel it was a great location in walking distance to everything and the staff was very friendly the rooms were clean and smell of pinesol I will definitely stay here again.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Lashawn, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you and yours back here soon!
2 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Lashawn
"Ok"
Not 4or5 star only live able-ok is the best word to describe it.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there MR. PURPLELABEL, Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us! I am sorry that your time here was not a 5 star one! I wish that you could have provided us with more information as to what went wrong. We are always looking to better our product for our guests, and constructive feedback allows us to do so.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
MR. PURPLELABEL
"Good location but left in the dark"
Rooms are in very poor condition. Furnishings do not fit and are in poor condition. Towels are paper thin. Rooms are very dark.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there Kevin, We are terribly sorry that your stay here at Hotel Chelsea was less then enjoyable! I will definitely make sure to inform the Director of Housekeeping your feedback. We do indeed like to keep the rooms dark and relaxed. We offer extra lamps to those guests who want more lighting.
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Sad Place"
Hotel is in desperate need of a renovation. Furniture is old worn and does not fit the rooms. Rooms are very dark. Employees were frienly enough but didnt seem to care. We checked out a day early even though we had prepaid. Had to get out - depressing.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Kevin it pains us to read that your stay here at Hotel Chelsea was not a fantastic one!! We do like to keep the rooms dark and relaxed here, and offer extra lamps to those guests who need it. We would love to make it up to you, and prove to you that we can provide our guests with an all-out amazing time!!
3 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Did I get the smallest room in the hotel?"
Overall nice hotel. Room was ridiculously small with a view of a concrete wall. It seems that when I book thru Expedia I get a crappy room in a nice hotel. Hmmmm
Response by Hotel Chelsea
We appreciate your honest feedback J!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us! We are glad that you were content overall with your room! WE hope to have you stay with us again in the future!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
J
"Comfortable Vacation !"
we paid a lot to stay here. I feel like $30 per day for valet is way overpriced
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Lacrisha
"Miami getaway"
Charming hotel. Best location. Great vibe. Good happy hour. Special thank you to Luis at front desk for going the extra mile in customer service!!! Plan to stay again next year at this hotel.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Thank you for your recent visit to Hotel Chelsea, and for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay, thanks in part to the excellent service you received from Luis. Luis is indeed a rock star and but one of many who are dedicated to providing an original guest experience in a friendly, attentive and gracious manner. We look forward to your next visit soon.
2 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Rudy
The staff was Terrible The room was not clean enough The pillows were old and uncomfortable.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Jorge
"Great location!"
The location is great! Walking distance to the beach and several attractions in the heart of art deco district. Staff was stressed in the beginning but became more friendly. Be prepared for small yet comfortable accommodations.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Good Day Donna, Thank you for the time you took to share your honest feedback, regarding your recent stay with us! The location of our property is prime. We are just blocks from all the hottest spots. I am sorry that you found the staff to be stressed. I will make sure to speak with them about this, so that it doesn't continue to happen.
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"I'd stay again."
Great location. Clean room. Good staff.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Don't overlook this hotel!"
Clean rooms, great location and amazing free happy hour. Stayed in many nice hotels in South Beach over the years, will always look to the Chelsea first from now on! The bartenders during our stay for happy hour were great :)
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Jose, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you and yours back here soon!
2 night trip with friends Feb 10, 2015
Jose
Very good hotel. Got in early and let us check in with no extra fees. Friendly Staff. The bartender at night was awesome and the patio outside the entrance is just another plus to hang out.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Good Day Diego and thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! We are always willing to check guests in early, if we have clean and ready rooms. Our team all work hard to make sure that everyone is having a fantastic time! We hope to have you stay with us again in the future!
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Diego
"My stay was way too quick."
The hotel was quaint and clean. Staff, those of which I encountered were friendly.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Excellent location, parking is a problem."
The Hotel was not worth the $160.00 per night. Probably should be priced around $100 with all fees included. The $32.00 valet parking would have been OK if it was New York City. The staff was courteous and very helpful.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Great location. Great staff. Cool art deco hotel"
I got a great deal on this hotel. Free shuttle and a great location.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Very Nice Boutique Hotel"
Very Nice
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello and thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are thrilled to read about the lovely time you had here at Hotel Chelsea. We would love to welcome you back to stay with us again, in the future!
1 night trip Feb 5, 2015