All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here944 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"No coffee"
My stay was a pleasant one. The only complaint I have is the Hotel didn't have any coffee. None in the room or down in the lobby, no coffee period. I had to walk down the block at 6AM to purchase a cup of coffee. I have never been in a hotel that didn't have coffee.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Tr"
I loved it
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Wow! What an outstanding review, Tian! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
2 night trip May 5, 2015
Tian
"TOO BAD"
when I reached the hotel , they made me a fee although had already paid everything. I have not returned the deposit. No parking, no internet, no breakfast, the room no have space. They never cleaned the room in three days I was there
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Omar we appreciate your honest feedback, and thank you for sharing yours with us! I am terribly sorry to read that your time here at Hotel Chelsea was not a 5 star one! It is constructive feedback such as yours that allows us to make the necessary changes we need to. Your feedback is truly appreciated! Thank you!
3 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Omar
"Business"
Bad. 30.00 under a 78.00 price, I think is so higher. I drunk just 3 beers, around 3.00 each. You change me 19.62 two times. I can't understand why.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there Jose, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, regarding the time you spent with us! I am terribly sorry that your time here was not a 5 star one! I am not sure that I understand what went wrong. I wish that you could have provided us with more descriptive feedback!
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Jose
"Fav Place to Stay in SOBE"
Front desk staff is awesome--especially Ms. Gilma:-) Close to everything! Free Airport Shuttle & Happy Hour are bonuses!!! My fav place to stay on SOBE
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Wow! What an outstanding review, MARTHA! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
1 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
MARTHA
"Nice hotel and very close to the beach"
It was GREAT! I went off the way the room looked online and the previous reviews to include the free happy hour. It was all nice, there is a free happy hour, the rooms are nice and modern style, clean, just right size for me. A free shuttle from the airport too. VERY CLOSE to the beach..two blocks away. The staff was nice Gilma and Andrew and the bartender were all nice. When I go back to MIA I will be staying at Hotel Chelsea.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Thank you for your recent visit to Hotel Chelsea, and for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay, thanks in part to the excellent service you received from Gilma and Andrew. They are indeed rock stars, and they are dedicated to providing an original guest experience in a friendly, attentive and gracious manner. We look forward to your next visit soon.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2015
Monica
"Great location! Nice hotel!"
Great location! Clean & cozy room. Room is small & the bed is extra firm.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Wow! What an outstanding review, Ydeia! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
1 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2015
Ydeia
"Hidden gem"
Great spot on South Beach. Complimentary happy hour was great, and the location is awesome if you're looking to party. The room was super comfortable and also quiet. The only downside is that the bag check is literally leaving your bags in the lobby area.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there and thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are located in the heart of SoBe just blocks from all the hottest spots. I am stoked that you were able to take advantage of the fun filled cocktail hour from 7-8PM! We leave the bags in the lobby attended, when we know the guests room is almost ready to be checked into.
3 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"Reasonable stay"
Rooms were a bit small. Service was friendly and good. Location is great - near beaches and shops. Price was reasonable in comparison. Neighbor in room next to us kept blaring music each evening. Otherwise, very little noise except for the slamming of doors to other rooms in the hallways through the entire stay.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there Lance, Your feedback means the world to us! Thank you so much for sharing it! Our team all work hard to make sure that everyone is having a great time! I am glad that is what you experienced! We would love to welcome you back again soon, for another great time!
4 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Lance
"Great Stay!"
we really love the Chelsea Hotel it was a great location in walking distance to everything and the staff was very friendly the rooms were clean and smell of pinesol I will definitely stay here again.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Lashawn, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you and yours back here soon!
2 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Lashawn
"Good location but left in the dark"
Rooms are in very poor condition. Furnishings do not fit and are in poor condition. Towels are paper thin. Rooms are very dark.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there Kevin, We are terribly sorry that your stay here at Hotel Chelsea was less then enjoyable! I will definitely make sure to inform the Director of Housekeeping your feedback. We do indeed like to keep the rooms dark and relaxed. We offer extra lamps to those guests who want more lighting.
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Sad Place"
Hotel is in desperate need of a renovation. Furniture is old worn and does not fit the rooms. Rooms are very dark. Employees were frienly enough but didnt seem to care. We checked out a day early even though we had prepaid. Had to get out - depressing.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Kevin it pains us to read that your stay here at Hotel Chelsea was not a fantastic one!! We do like to keep the rooms dark and relaxed here, and offer extra lamps to those guests who need it. We would love to make it up to you, and prove to you that we can provide our guests with an all-out amazing time!!
3 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Comfortable Vacation !"
we paid a lot to stay here. I feel like $30 per day for valet is way overpriced
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there Lacrisha, There is nothing like a 5 star review! We are stoked that you enjoyed the time you spent here with us! I am sorry that you found it expensive to park valet. It is the safest and most convenient way to park here in SoBe.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Lacrisha
"Miami getaway"
Charming hotel. Best location. Great vibe. Good happy hour. Special thank you to Luis at front desk for going the extra mile in customer service!!! Plan to stay again next year at this hotel.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Thank you for your recent visit to Hotel Chelsea, and for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay, thanks in part to the excellent service you received from Luis. Luis is indeed a rock star and but one of many who are dedicated to providing an original guest experience in a friendly, attentive and gracious manner. We look forward to your next visit soon.
2 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Rudy
The staff was Terrible The room was not clean enough The pillows were old and uncomfortable.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there Jorge, We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback with us! We strive to provide all of our guests with outstanding service. It pains us to read that is not what you were given! I will make sure that our team is aware of your feedback! We hope that you would give us another chance in the future!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Jorge
"Great location!"
The location is great! Walking distance to the beach and several attractions in the heart of art deco district. Staff was stressed in the beginning but became more friendly. Be prepared for small yet comfortable accommodations.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Good Day Donna, Thank you for the time you took to share your honest feedback, regarding your recent stay with us! The location of our property is prime. We are just blocks from all the hottest spots. I am sorry that you found the staff to be stressed. I will make sure to speak with them about this, so that it doesn't continue to happen.
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"I'd stay again."
Great location. Clean room. Good staff.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Wow! What an outstanding review! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Don't overlook this hotel!"
Clean rooms, great location and amazing free happy hour. Stayed in many nice hotels in South Beach over the years, will always look to the Chelsea first from now on! The bartenders during our stay for happy hour were great :)
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Jose, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you and yours back here soon!
2 night trip with friends Feb 10, 2015
Jose
Very good hotel. Got in early and let us check in with no extra fees. Friendly Staff. The bartender at night was awesome and the patio outside the entrance is just another plus to hang out.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Good Day Diego and thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! We are always willing to check guests in early, if we have clean and ready rooms. Our team all work hard to make sure that everyone is having a fantastic time! We hope to have you stay with us again in the future!
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Diego
"My stay was way too quick."
The hotel was quaint and clean. Staff, those of which I encountered were friendly.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Good Day and thank you for sharing your lovely feedback with us, and all of our future guests! Our team all work hard to provide outstanding service to all of our guests. Come back again sooner then later! We would love to have you!
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Excellent location, parking is a problem."
The Hotel was not worth the $160.00 per night. Probably should be priced around $100 with all fees included. The $32.00 valet parking would have been OK if it was New York City. The staff was courteous and very helpful.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there Joe, We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! I am sorry that you found the hotel to be too expensive. I am stoked that you were given great service from our team.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Great location. Great staff. Cool art deco hotel"
I got a great deal on this hotel. Free shuttle and a great location.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there Dan, Thank you for the time you took to share your wonderful feedback! We are thrilled that you enjoyed the time you spent with us! Our prices are unbeatable, as we are in the heart of SoBe, and we offer a load of amenities. We hope to have you stay with us again in the future!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Very Nice Boutique Hotel"
Very Nice
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello and thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are thrilled to read about the lovely time you had here at Hotel Chelsea. We would love to welcome you back to stay with us again, in the future!
1 night trip Feb 5, 2015
"Very Nice Boutique Hotel"
Very nice!
1 night trip Feb 4, 2015
Good room, good beds, excellent location.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Wow! What an outstanding review, gus! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Gus
"Lovely"
Loved it, we were so sad we missed the happy hour!
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Your review is splendid Danica!! We are stoked that your time spent with us was such a fantastic one! We are sad that you missed the happy hours as well! Well, with that said it's just another reason for you to come back! :) We hope to see you soon!
1 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
Danica
"I love this hotel. Perfect location."
Very nice hotel & clean & it feels like very classy hotel. Perfect location
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Wow! What an outstanding review, Omar! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Omar
Nice hotel close to every thing South Beach has to offer. Great places to eat, beach with in walking distance. Hotel clean, beautiful Art Deco building. Rooms nice and clean, every thing you might need in room.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Lou, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you and yours back here soon!
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Lou
"Expensive"
Right in downtown Miami Beach! Hotel arking is valet only ($32/night), but other parking options are available nearby. You are in a hotel downtown, so expect some noise at night.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Good Day and thank you for the time you took to share your honest feedback with us! Here at Hotel Chelsea we offer valet parking, as it's safe and convenient. There are other parking options around the hotel as well, that are cheaper.
2 night trip Jan 19, 2015
"Loved it! !!"
I went to Miami to celebrate my birthday and usually I stay with friends but I decided to stay at Chelsea Hotel on my birthday and it was awesome. Very close to absolutely everything you need to see and do on South Beach. I will definitely return.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY EDWARD!!! There is nothing better then a 5 star review!! Thank you so much for taking your time to share it with us! We are thrilled to read about the fantastic time you had here at Hotel Chelsea! We would love for you to come back, sooner then later!
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
EDWARD
"Loved this hotel!"
I stayed two nights and couldn't have been happier with the hotel. The staff was helpful but friendly and laid back. The rooms were adorable and stylish, the lounge out front was very comfortable, the valet service was reliable for the most part, and the location couldn't have been more perfect. Ms. Gilma Garcia at the front desk was especially helpful.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Thank you for your recent visit to Hotel Chelsea, and for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay, thanks in part to the excellent service you received from Gilma. Gilma is indeed a rock star and but one of many who are dedicated to providing an original guest experience in a friendly, attentive and gracious manner. We look forward to your next visit soon.
2 night trip Jan 20, 2015
Lauren
Worst staff ever I will never come back again messed up my booking from the begining and had to wait 2 hours and go to another hotel
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there and thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us! I am terribly sorry that your time spent with us was less then enjoyable! We work hard to provide outstanding service to all of our guests! It pains us to read that is not what you were given!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Ehhh"
Outdated, bar was closed. Horrible front desk setup. Expensive valet
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Good Evening michael, We value all of our guests feedback, and thank you for sharing yours with us! We offer valet parking, though it's a bit expensive. There are also public parking spaces and lots for guests to utilize around the hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
michael
"Short stay"
Luis at the front desk was very helpful. I checked in late and it was just an overnight so I didn't really experience more than my room. It was clean. Comfy bed
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there Rene', We value the time you took to share your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! Luis is lovely and all of our guests think so as well! We would love for you to come back again soon!
1 night trip with friends Jan 14, 2015
Rene'
"Cold shower, unfriendly airport shuttle"
We sat at the airport after calling about the 9:00 shuttle. Called again at 9:10. At 9:25 we called and the hotel said the shuttle left early.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Good Evening Jim, Your review means the world to us, and we thank you for sharing it! I am sorry that you missed the shuttle. Due to strict regulations from Miami International Airport, the shuttle is not allowed to stop and wait for passengers.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Simple and clean"
They gave us our room immediately and we were able to go on a tour with no luggage by 9:30 am ...very nice for us ....they need to tell you what the shuttle looks like that picks you up at the airport! we waited and missed the shuttle for along time because it doesn't say Chelsea.. But ithe room was clean and very comfortable... Small rooms that are simple ..hot showers and quiet.. walking distance to the night time restaurants and fun!!! Very nice people they called a cab for us in the morning to cruise ship..I would stay there again...
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there sue, There is nothing that makes us happier then a 5 star review! We are delighted to read that you had such a great time! On our site we have a picture of the shuttle, so that you can see what it looks like. Since we pick up for several locations the shuttle does not say the specific name of the hotel on the shuttle. It sounds like you enjoyed everything that we have to offer here at Hotel Chelsea. Come back again soon! We would love to have you!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
sue
"Great location very nice hotel & staff"
So close to South Beach. Happy hour complimentary drinks, very clean hotel, staff pleasant
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Wow! What an outstanding review, gwen! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
gwen
"Quiet place to enjoy the beach"
As an unplanned stopover we decided to head to the beach rather than spend a day and a half stuck out near the airport. The Chelsea has quiet rooms and comfortable beds in an art decco building in the Miami Beach section. They make excellent recommendations for food in the neighborhood. The free shuttle back and forth to the airport was a plus.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello and thank you for your review nanci!! We are thrilled to read about the positive time you had here at Hotel Chelsea. We offer a load of amenities and the shuttle service is just one of them. Please come back for another memorable time!
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
nanci
"Excellent hotel and location"
Couldn't have asked for a better place.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Wow! What an outstanding review, Joshua! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
1 night trip with friends Jan 13, 2015
Joshua
"Great price"
Great price and distance to where you need to be. Short distance to beach, shopping, restaurants and night life.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
What a fabulous review AKing!!! There is nothing better then a 5 star review! We are located in the heart of SoBe, just blocks from all the hottest spots. Come back again soon!
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
AKing
"The Chelsea rules!"
Gilma the receptionist fulfilled every request with promptness and a smile. We arrived at 7am & were exhausted! Gilma had a room ready for us shortly after that though check-in is 3pm. Then we stayed there again after our cruise. We arrived early again but didn't have to wait all day for a room. We've stayed here 3 times in 12 months and will stay again next January.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
This review is fabulous, sean! We really appreciate your taking the time to write and highlight our attentive team as a high point of your stay – especially our wonderful Gilma. We are so fortunate to have team members like him who genuinely care about each and every guest. SO glad you felt the love! Thank you so much and we can’t wait to see you for your next getaway!
2 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
sean
"Party at the Chelsea"
This hotel is in a perfect location. Smack dab in the middle of SOBE. Standard double bed room was a bit small but not uncomfortable. Beware of the paper thin walls! From the moment we got off the elevator there was music blaring and shouts all behind closed doors. Mind you we checked in at 1am. It got quiet around 3am but then started back up around 8am. Again not just from one room. All in all it's an ok stay for ONE "party" night. I would def not recommend for a business or family stay.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Thank you for sharing your honest feedback Daisy!! Hotel Chelsea is located in the heart of SoBe, just blocks from all the hottest spots. As you said, some of our rooms tend to be on the smaller size, thanks to our historic building (and hence historic room size). I will make sure that we speak with the front desk agents regarding the level of noise.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Daisy
"CLOSE TO EVERYTHING"
GREAT STAY
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Wow! What an outstanding review, eshan! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
1 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2015
eshan
"We Dug The Chelsea"
the hotel is convenient and friendly ..everyone was nice and we enjoyed our stay ..the rooms were nice and I will be back
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
I have stayed here before and liked it. For the price, this hotel is pretty good and it's close to everything. Staff is friendly as well. I will re-book this hotel and recommend it to others.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Good Day and thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! Our prices are unbeatable, were in a fantastic location, and our team works hard to provide outstanding service. You simply can't beat it!! Come back soon!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Close to Lincoln Road. Rooms were very comfortable. Bathrooms are updated and very clean. Was easily able to change to a late check out. Big downfall is the parking. The three options are on street parking, a parking garage a few blocks away or valet. All are within a $5 price range so we opted for valet. You have to call 20 minutes before you need your car. Valet took almost 45 minutes. Even when asked front desk all they said was "they are on their way." Needs some adjusting for ease of guests.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there J, We value all of our guests feedback and thank you for sharing yours with us! We are located in the center of all the action. It sounds like you enjoyed your stay with us, despite the issue you had with parking. We offer safe and convenient valet parking for a fee. We advise our guests to request for their cars 30-45 minutes prior to them needing it. Sometimes there is a high demand for cars, and it can take a bit longer for each guest to get their car.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
J
"Location, location, location."
Overall not a bad hotel. It's two block from the ocean blvd & the beach. Condition of the hotel is good. Staff doesn't have the best customer service. The hotel is under staff.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello and thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! Hotel Chelsea is located in the heart of SoBe, just blocks from all the action. We strive to provide outstanding service, so it pains us to read that is not what you were given! I will make sure that the GM is aware of this, to avoid this from happening in the future!
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"One night stay in South Beach"
When we arrived I was very sick So the very sweet desk clerk let us into our room 3 hrs early and gave us a quiet room. About an hour later the desk clerk arrived at our door with a thick, heated robe as she knew I was shaking with chills. The hotel is very modern and clean. Was concerned because some reviews we saw before we checked in said they had bedbugs. My daughter dismantled all the beds and found no signs of them. I would stay there again.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello cindy, We value the time you took to share your feedback with us! I am terribly sorry to read that you were sick when you arrived! I am glad that our front desk agent was able to provide you with some TLC! :) I hope that you are better now! We would love to welcome you back again in the future, so you can really enjoy your stay!
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
cindy
"Quick Getaway!"
Good place for a quick over night stay in the heart of South Beach. Location is ideal and allows for walking to all parts of the beach.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
Hello there Beth, We are delighted to read your positive feedback, and thank you for sharing yours with us! We are located in the heart of SoBe, just blocks from all the hottest spots. We would love to welcome you back again soon, for another memorable time!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Beth
"Walk to beach cute & small. Valet disapoints"
Fair price. Room clean. close to everything in South Beach. Friendly front desk. Chill overall. Only disappointment is Valet pay $32 & more for tip which is fine but called 20+ mins before & then waited 30+ mins after is subpar.
Response by Hotel Chelsea
We appreciate the time you took to provide us with your honest feedback! Here at Hotel Chelsea our prices are unbeatable, We are located in the heart of SoBe, just blocks from all the hottest spots! We advise our guests to call for their cars 30-45 minutes prior to them needing it. Especially during the holidays it can take more time for the valet attendants to retrieve cars, as there is a high demand.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014