All hotels in Tigard, Oregon, United States of America
9575 Sw Locust St, Tigard, OR, 97223, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

Air conditioner was not working but was repaired during stay. Patio provided nice place to visit
4 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Evelyn
"Loved the Stay"
A great stay with quick access to both downtown and adventures. The Management and Service teams deserve recognition.
3 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
This hotel was a beautiful stay for my family. Convenient to lots of shopping, businesses, grocery, and central to surrounding cities. The appearrance was clean, check in was simple, staff and guest service was good. Only one issue with one of our room keys. One didn't work.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Natalie
"Good stay, hold the breakfast"
This place was convenient to the places we normally go to so it's in a great location. The staff was courteous and helpful. The bed was very comfortable. The only catch was the $9.95 breakfast. There must be a skinny-pig farm nearby since the bacon slices were thinner than tissue paper and just as transparent.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Great customer service. easy and friendly check in. The receptionist even had a few great ideas on what to do in the are for small children.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Great place, good bar"
Stayed for a weekend night. Food at bar is horrible but bar drinks awesome. Lots of food and dining around hotel and the hotel represents the Hilton chain excellently. Will stay again
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
william
"Wait time for check in"
arrived at hotel 12:30am to find the computers were "updating", ended up waiting 45 min to get a room key and make it to my room at 1:15am. Isn't there some "offline" procedure for that, so people don't have to wait that long? Had a very long day, a trip to the children's ER for my son, and only stayed there because I had to get back to work early the next morning and home was far away. I was given a free breakfast coupon, which I had no time to use in the morning since I had to work early. Hotel was clean, bed was comfortable, nice place, just the check in wait ruined it for me.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
"Great rooms! Awesome cookies!"
It was great! Rooms were clean and a little bigger than what you typically see. Our room even had a two person couch and coffee table! Also, they gave us complementary cookies that were so good! I'll definitely be staying here again the next time we visit family in Portland
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
BRIAN
The hotel was very clean and the staff was overall very friendly. The housekeeping lady was incredibly helpful and nice, in true Portland fashion. Location is great if you're into shopping because they're super close to Washington Square mall and also very close to the highway. Woodburn Premium Outlet is also a 25 minute drive. Downtown Portland is also an easy 15-20 minute drive. One con was that though our room was very nice and clean, it was oddly humid and had a moldy odor. We were on the 2nd floor of the second "tower" which turned out to be a half basement due to a hill behind the hotel. I guess that contributed to a lack of good ventilation and thus its odd moldy smell. Tips: 1) I would recommend making sure with the front desk that your room isn't on this particular floor 2) I would skip on the $9.95 breakfast and skip across the street to Panera. Otherwise, it was a great stay.
5 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Heesang
"Enjoyable and no worries."
Pleasantly nice, quiet and very friendly hard working staff.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Cameron
"Shilo inn"
Overall stay was nice. Had a outside pool that was not crowed, so was nice. Is older hotel, they have done a good job keeping it up in most areas. I received a meal from room service that was bad, So I do not recommended attached restaurant based on room service meal. We picked because of pool. But was expensive for area.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Disappointed we had to pay almost $10 for the breakfast. Should be a complimentary breakfast for guests
Other trip May 27, 2015
Diana
"Good place to stay"
We arrived there late and hotel is close to highway 5, my room is 2 Queen bed, good for 4 people to stay.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Weina
"Decent Place"
Jast stayed at property one night but found staff and property very nice. Rate was most affordable.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Jack
"Clean, quiet and comfortable with a great staff"
Stayed here while attending our grandson's baseball game in Happy Valley. The staff is terrific, friendly and helpful. The room was spotlessly clean, quiet and comfortable. A complimentary breakfast would have been nice but the nightly cookies were very good anyway.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Best place to stay out of the hustle and bustle"
We went on a family vacation to Portland but did not want to spend a fortune on downtown hotels. This hotel was PERFECT! The staff is very attentive and friendly! It looked newly remodeled, the rooms were super clean and very spacious for my family of 4! Will definitely be back!
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Andrea
"Red Lion on the River"
Room door was ajar after we had been gone running errands... A bit concerning
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Great experience, great location, and lots of shops and resteraunts nearby that you didn't have to get in your car and drive. Overall great feel.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
mel
"DoubleTree-Tigard"
What normal Hotels call a "Complimentary Breakfast", this Doubletree charges $9.95 for. There are no desserts on their Room Service Menu and no Hot Tub. Besides all of that, the stay was nice. The staff is pretty absent, but when they are there, their nice.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Breakfast ?"
overall a very nice hotel . We were just one nighting on a road trip , so very convenient for food etc , walked across street to Strada , for some very nice very casual Italian food. Would have given this hotel a 5 star but when I booked in was told breakfast was included , when went for breakfast in the morn , was a sign saying $9.95 . Went to front desk to confirm this & was told breakfast not included as I had Expedia rate !!!??? This is like some sort of punishment for booking thru Expedia ??? Sorry I breakfasted elsewhere !!!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Annette
"Great location, breakfast recommended"
No complaints about my room. Only concern was that the key-card external access lock was freely open without need for the key to unlock (minor security concern). This was my second stay here and though I heard about the fresh warm cookie bonus 3 days into my stay, that pleasantry was not offerred at check in at either of my two visits. (I was able to try one late however. Better late than never)! You can also purchase a nice cookie tin with half a dozen fresh warm cookies to share.
5 night business trip Apr 4, 2015
Kirstin
"I paid $140, but got $29 worth of sleep."
Road noise, train noise. Refrigerator ran constantly, three hours, until i unplugged it. People upstairs seemed to run not walk. Typical, paying for the name Hilton and not getting what you pay for, no free breakfast, not even orange juice and a doughnut, didn't see coffee in the morning, there was a station, but coffee did not show up for the 30 minutes we were around in the morning, could have made it in the room, but who wants to make their own. Staff was good and helpful. Location was convenient, but next week we will stay down the road for half the price.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
leland
"twice a year viister"
we have been staying at this mote((l a least 8 days a year for the past eight ,because it 2mile from my son and family home .your change to the Hilton along with the upgrade have been great. I still missed the free breakfast. but not enough to change hotels
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
bob
"must be better"
Poor breakfast buffet at a high price. Was very disappointed. The staff was very nice though
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
CHRIS
"Great, inexpensive option for experiencing PDX!"
We stayed only one night, but wished we had more time to stay! The amenities were great, an iPhone charging clock by the bed, a huge room (1 King Standard), a small kitchenette with a fridge, sink, and microwave, and an updated look everywhere. The room was clean and had no bad odors and free wifi! The only negative (and thus no 5 star) is that the breakfast is not complimentary. We did not venture down as we had friends in Portland who offered to make breakfast for us.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Great experience. Nice location"
Very close proximity to shopping and freeway. Parking is limited so claim your spot early. Very clean and courteous staff.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Harvey
great, thanks. You really shouldn't charge for breakfast
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Deborah A
"Nice & clean hotel with a mall across the street"
The hotel was clean and modern. The front desk clerks were friendly and helpful. Our room had a fridge & microwave and was clean & comfortable. Be aware that there is a nice pool but no sauna or hot tub. The parking lot was small & the spaces were narrow. It would have been nice to have an extra serving of regular coffee in our room. Bonus: across the street from the Washington Mall.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
elizabeth
"Clean Hotel, Close to Portland"
I stayed for the weekend with my girlfriend for a healthcare conference. We were greeted by friendly staff who made our stay comfortable throughout the weekend. The room was clean, comfy, and quiet. The bed was fantastically comfortable. Best sleep I've had in a while. After a long day at the conference, we were welcomed to a very clean and tidied up room. We had fresh towels, soap, shampoo/conditioner, etc. We did bring our own breakfast because it costs around $10 at the hotel. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience. The hotel is close to everything, but not as expensive as other hotels of the same quality in Portland.
Sushi
"Newly renovated"
This is a rebranded Hotel that Hilton recently acquired. The entire hotel has a very recent update with very large rooms. We stayed in a 2 queen room and there was a pull out couch as well giving enough room for 6. Because we were a party of 3, the room was very spacious. Nice flat screen TV's granite countertops and my wife's favorite, a real hair dryer, not a small wall mounted one. The amenities were also great with both the pool and the fitness facilities available 24 hours. We come for a weekend in Portland 3-4 times per year and for the price, this is the best hotel in the area. Not lose to downtown, but convenient freeway access, so if you are traveling by car it is easy to get to downtown Portland in under 15 minutes unless it is rush hour.
Ryan
"Close to venue"
On the website, it stated breakfast, it did not say it would cost you $9.95 per person. There was no hot tub/spa in the pool area. I figure for the cost we paid for the room, breakfast should be included. I have stayed at other comparable hotels and cont. breakfast is included.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
I stay at this hotel a lot because it is close to my work. The location is also good because the mall and many restaurants are in walking distance. Since it went to Doubletree it has been updated but sometimes the price is way too inflated for this type of hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"A Great Little Place For A Short Stay"
Our short two night stay at The Double Tree in Tigard (Portland, Oregon) was nice. All of the employees were very nice and caring about our stay. The room size was decent. The room was broken into two parts, the living room side(with the most uncomfortable little couch) and bedroom with a very comfortable bed, separated by a short wall. Our main complaint were the doors to the rooms. When the room doors would close they would slam shut creating a very loud smash no matter what time of the day or night it was. The batteries to the lock on our door seemed to run out of power so we couldn't get into our room for about 30 minutes. Fortunately, it was in the morning and not late at night. That problem was fixed as quickly as it could have. Other than those two issues our stay was very nice. By the way, breakfast was not included as some of the reviews said should have been. We were very pleased with this hotel.
2 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice hotel ,Walking close to eating and shopping."
We had a good experience except we did not get the room we paid for. Had no chairs to sit in. Had to sit on bed the whole time. Had a Queen bed instead of a King.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
BJ
"I LOVE the beds!"
I love this hotel - Its close to my family and the beds are divine! We had a room on the 3rd floor - the room was so great for getting ready. Great place to stay
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
K
"Weekend retreat from Home Business"
Very nice Hotel, great value!
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Leela
Nice price point for sports travel. Close to shopping center.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great value"
Room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Front desk service was great. Booked this room 1/2 an hour before check in but absolutely no problems. Very good price for a nice hotel. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Deanna
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
The hotel room was clean and all that, but the first night I stayed there my vehicle was broken into. I notified the staff and to say they were indifferent is being generous. They promised to have someone call me (who never did), when I asked again they just said there was nothing they could do but gave me the (wrong) number to the non-emergency line of Tigard police. I informed them they gave me the wrong number, and they simply laughed at me. I am not kidding. I didn't expect a comp. due to my loss, or even any kind of credit or anything, but I did expect some empathy and perhaps respect for my loss. Aren't hotels a hospitality driven industry? Ridiculous. The staff there seriously need to learn the basics of customer service. I've filed a complaint with the hotel directly, but don't anticipate anything will come of that either. I would NOT recommend staying there, and will likely exclude ALL Double Tree hotels from any future trips if this is their standard of desk staff.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Portland"
Great room and service. Enjoyed the sitting area, able to visit with family at the hotel. Appreciate the quite neighborhood near shops and restaurants.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Kathleen
"Very nice location"
Nice convenient location next to large mall and very good restaurants. Perfect spot for my teenage daughter's birthday with friends. They walked to mall, shopped until they dropped and back to hotel for birthday cake and gifts.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Jeffrey
"It is near our family"
We have stayed here before for the convenience to our family. The staff is friendly and helpful. Our room had been remodeled probably because of a change in management or ownership. Several things are less convenient: There are no towel bars in the bath room, for an area so focused on conserving resources this eliminates the guest being able to reuse them; there is no heating element in the bathroom, we keep the room cool which makes the bathroom cold; the new furniture is pretty but the drawer is very low with a shelf above--forget the shelf and just have 2 drawers. It is nice having the sink separate.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Virginia
"Not bad and upscale feeling rooms..."
Not a bad location. Close enough to walk to some of the restaurants but hidden enough that it wasn't noisy or cluttered by other buildings. The staff was super friendly and the rooms were really nice. The one rub is the breakfast... it's not a free continental breakfast and they don't say that outright... my wife and I looked and looked for a sign that said otherwise and didn't find one. It's laid out as most breakfast in most hotels are, as we just drove from NC to OR we had seen our fair share of free breakfast. At the end of the meal a poor worker bee has to come and ask you if you want the meal charged to your room or not... which has to be a hard thing for a kid to do... I saw a few people duck out before that happened, but we paid the 9.95 each... sigh... other than that the greeting with warm cookies is lovely and like i said the staff was very nice.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"Solid place, older building. Comfortable."
Was given a room that smelled strongly of cigarette smoke. I was told that it may have been a smoking room, but was refinished. My throat started hurting and they offered to switch me rooms within a few minutes and upgraded me to a newer room in a different wing (the 4 floor one). Overall the service was GREAT, but you could tell the older sections of the hotel were definitely smoked in.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
Very spacious rooms, comfortable clean beds, and located in an easy to find location away from the city.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
The room was very nice and modern looking. The room seemed too warm for us at night, and we had a difficult time regulating it. It was very clean, however the housekeeper left 2 used tea bags on the coffee maker area when she cleaned up. We could have used some extra tea, coffee and creamers, and a shower cap would be appreciated, but over all, it was quiet, clean and comfortable, and the staff was very friendly. We would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Judith
"Mix up but turned out great!"
They sold out of our room and gave us a room that didn't work as well as telling us that the continental breakfast wasn't included:( but when we brought it to their attention they fixed it and we had a wonderful time. Their cookies are the best too! Double check the breakfast when u book if you're expecting it.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Andrea
"Nice upgrades and $9.95 for a breakfast buffet"
I've stayed at The Phoenix INN now Double Tree for years. It's mostly the same except they fixed up the rooms, added a bar, and now charge for breakfast - even a cup of coffee! Oh, and the rates are up as well. I'll be shopping the market with the new higher rates and have recently stayed at another property with better rates that INCLUDE breakfast.
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"You'll have to pay for breakfast by ambush."
From all appearances you would think free breakfast is part of the deal (and I think it is if you book via Hotels.com). The first morning my wife and I got our plates and got the typical hotel breakfast (nothing special about it) and as we were walking over to a table the attendant informed us we owed $9.95 each for the buffet breakfast. We werent the only ones there surprised by this. It's kind of an ambush as there is no signage or notification. Otherwise our stay was as expected.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Convenient location"
Great with one exception. Add says free breakfast with room. It's not, breakfast is 10.00 so be warned.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014