All hotels in Tigard, Oregon, United States of America
9575 Sw Locust St, Tigard, OR, 97223, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"no free breakfast"
It was a good, two-day vacation stay. Good rate on Expedia. The first morning, ate a good breakfast, better than most places. No one asked me to pay for breakfast. The next morning, the barrista mentioned that breakfast was ten bucks, and I needed to pay as I left. I told him I had thought it was complimentary, and that no one had asked yesterday. He said to visit with the desk clerk. To her credit, the desk clerk apologized for the confusion, saying our Expedia rate didn't include breakfast, and that the hotel had recently changed from complimentary to paid breakfast. There was no sign at breakfast about paying, She gave vouchers to cover that days' breakfasts. The Expedia reservation only mentioned extra fees for pets and rollaway beds. I hope Expedia updates their facts.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"No Hot tub or Fee Breakfast. Now owners."
Hotel staff was great and the place was very nice with recent updates. No longer has a Spa as is advertised and we were told we would have to pay 10 dollars each for breakfast that we were expecting to get for free with our stay. Expedia needs to be updated as the new owner's (Phoenix) has removed the Spa and charges for the breakfast now.
"Location is great for shopping, dining"
Room was very clean. Did think the fan in the heater/AC unit was loud the first night but didn't notice it the second. Breakfast buffet was well stocked with many favorite breakfast items. although there is now a separate charge for breakfast.
Nan
It was fine. Good beds. I have nothing else to say.
"Breakfast is free through hotels.com"
If you book through hotels.com you get free breakfast. Make sure to ask for that, since the receptionist might cheekily try to get you to pay for that (as they did with me)
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"The not so "buffet""
Great service and stay. However let it be known. Their "buffet breakfast" is what other hotels call a hot breakfast. Food is better than average but not stocked very well for the patrons they had expecting to eat. Buffet without a special deal will run you 9.98 per person
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Fix the thermostat and heater for winter."
The hotel has been newly renovated and is very nice. It's well appointed and comfortable EXCEPT the air conditioner/heating units do not work. The first room I was given was cranking out cold air. I had to unplug the unit to make it stop. The second room's unit blasted cold air when the thermostat went one degree down from 73F to 72F. Also had to unplug it at 2AM.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Colleen
Disappointed that the breakfast was not complimentary. ..all in all..good for business mtg over night.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Great Rooms"
Great new remodel. Wood floors a real surprise. Sorry I left the fridge unplugged, it was making lots of noise.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Carl
"An interesting experience"
During my stay, the property is actively revamping into a doubletree. The pool and gym are both closed. The breakfast room is changing every day. I can't blame the management for that but this definitely impair my experience. Yet I am assigned with a room that is already in doubletree standard and that is much brighter than my previous stays. And the staff are friendly as always. At this price point you really can't ask for more. It is such a bargain.
5 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2014
"Fantastic!"
We stayed here for two nights. The room was new spacious and super comfy! The front desk staff was friendly and knowledgable. Walking distance to the Washington Square. We loved it! Will stay again!
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Converting to a Doubletree"
The room was actually that of a newly renovated Doubletree room. This hotel is in the process if transition to new franchise. Very nice! Very clean and comfortable. Nice location next to Washington Square
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
mike
"Renovating"
Construction was going on but not too noisy.
4 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
We were visiting our daughter and her family and stayed a week. Our room was quiet, comfortable, and clean. I plan to stay there again on my next visit.
6 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
Margo
"ease of access to maln hwyand shopping mal"
Reasonable pricing with good hotel amenities.
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
"Convenient"
Friendly breakfast room staff Jacob.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
eberg
The room was either too warm or too cool. The HVAC unit in the room didn't work well.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"A great place to stay"
We recently spent 2 nights at the Phoenix Inn, in Tigard, Or. and were very comfortable Easy access off highway 1-5, rooms clean, pleasant, and comfortable. Amenities included frig, microwave, and coffee pot, wireless internet, and nice seating area separated from the sleeping area. We did not use the pool ( which was lovely), or the gym. The breakfast room was pleasant and there were a variety of foods available. Fare was simple, but plentiful, and the coffee, Seattle' s Best brand, was delicious. Staff were friendly, helpful, and professional. Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
The hotel staff are very nice, the parking is good, and it is close to Washington square.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Had a great stay."
I stayed for a week. Very comfortable and great service, kind staff.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Stephen
"Phoenix Inn Tigard"
The room itself was ok. Not enough towels provided. They cleaned the room the second day took the towels and brought only one. The gym in the picture does not replicate what is on site very small with two pieces of equipment. The spa jets were not working. The breakfast provided was good and the staff at the hotel were very nice.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Sara
"Great place to stay in Tigard Oregon!"
Phoenix Inn has a friendly professional helpful staff who happily accommodated our need to extend our stay even though they had quite a full hotel and were very busy when we asked. The breakfast was hearty, tasty and featured variety over the 5 day period we stayed.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Very Nice!"
We didn't stay for breakfast...checked in late & left early...but everything else about the hotel was very nice!
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
skw2717
The hotel is in a nice area, close to freeway and a very nice mall
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
LB
"Business trip in Portland"
Everything was GREAT except no ice machine on the 4th. floor. and the ice machine on the first floor near the elevator only worked 2 out of 6 days. The only continually working machine was near the exit to the parking lot. Again, everything else was great. Will stay there again when I have to go to Portland
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
New Jersey AL
"Nice Hotel Next to the Lincoln Center"
I was there for a job interview, the first bed I had was a little uncomfortable. It's clear that the hotel is a little older but the rooms are very clean. The staff was friendly and overall I would recommend this hotel
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Tigard
Thank you so much for your review! We’re glad you found our staff friendly and helpful. We will be undergoing a remodel soon, so we will soon have even more to love. Thanks again for your kind words.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Convenient and Comfortable Stay"
We stayed there twice and were very comfortable with the affordable accommodations!
2 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Diva Di
"This was a great location for our Portland needs."
Perfect location, clean, very helpful staff and the breakfast bar was one of the best I have seen in a long time.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Everything is great , except the towel is got dark spot.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
p&p
"Nice location for shopping"
Close to a major mall, easy access to highways for traveling north or south, nicer breakfast than the standard continental breakfast in most hotels, and while the hotel could probably use some updating..it was always clean and everyone was friendly. Would definitely stay here again when visiting Portland.
3 night family trip May 26, 2014
Tim S.
Room atmosphere was great except.... Furniture arrangement was weird and irritating to use 1) TV set between hallway living room and bed .main tv screen face an end table or wall which distract the viewer even though it was of excellent size and resources...satellite. that end table destroy the whole room atmosphere and viewer satisfaction king size bed but only one person can watch tv with ease 2) air conditioner system blow on your face while using writing desk 3)location was something else next to cemetery, entrance to shopping mall is weird. Cannot tell whether it is a mall or something need more direction sign. 4) e-coli scare was something map was display on the front desk the next day when people are leaving the hotel without hot shower.poor coordination the hotel was in the exclusion area but Red Lobster restaurant was not.I am wondering? Thanks
Other trip May 27, 2014
Staff is friendly and helpful. Suites are very comfortable, even the pillows. Good value.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Perfect hotel"
Price is cheap, but the service quality is pretty good. Room is clean, continental breakfast is nice, they have one employee who's in charge of that. If possible, I'll choose it again.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Near very large mall"
Nice and enjoyable
3 night family trip May 16, 2014
Abdalla
"Really Good Overall Experience"
I enjoyed my two night at this location. The staff was friendly, the room was incredibly clean (surprisingly clean actually), and the amenities were nice. I will definitely stay here again the next time I'm in Tigard.
2 night business trip May 20, 2014
"Shop Worn - Not Clean"
The hotel common areas and our room specifically smelled of a very very heavy perfume cover-up cleaner. I am not a person sensitive to smells but the odor in our room and in the the common areas gave my wife and I headaches. The spa in the pool area was only partially functioning, dirty and stained. The hotel staff said they were aware of the problem and management was debating on whether to do anything about it. The towels in the pool area were about the size of large washcloths and the used towels were not removed from the pool area and were lying all over the chairs and tables. I would not recommend this hotel at any price.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"Location ideal for medical surgery facility."
The office staff was very helpful in producing a map that eliminated the need to travel on freeways to get where we wanted to go. The warm chocolate cookies were a nice touch. Within walking distance of two restaurants which was convenient. Quiet location.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Close to where I was traveling"
Older motel kept up ok, Good for an overnite stay
Other trip May 7, 2014
"worked well for our family"
Quick weekend getaway to Portland and stayed here near grandpa's house. Location was pretty good, google maps had no problem finding the location. Parking fills up at night but they have a back parking lot, just a little more walking. The pool was nice, clean. Cookies provided in the lobby in the afternoon...love hotels that do that! Check-in was quick and easy, especially helpful as we didn't get in until 11:30pm. Front desk staff were friendly and knowledgable. Breakfast that was provided as prett good, better than average for sure but not top of the line, hey it's free, can't complain too much! Enjoyed the stay, would stay here again.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Tigard
Thank you so much for your kind words. We’re so glad you found our staff to be friendly and helpful, and we’re glad you enjoyed one of our delicious cookies! We are always looking for ways to better serve our guests, so if you have any reccomendations for items we can add to our breakfast, please let us know. Thank you again for your kind review!
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Trenton
Nice
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Nice place, nice staff"
Vey nice room with enough space that my family of four did not feel crowded. Clean comfortable rooms with a reasonable price and good breakfast to boot.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Nice hotel, easy to find, close to resturants"
Stayed for 3 days, everything was great. Breakfast were very good
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Tigard
Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope to see you again!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Darlene
"Convenient location. Nice hotel for great price"
Pillows could use replacement for firmer comfort, but overall great hotel with great breakfast to include with your stay.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"It was well worth the money"
Got a good deal on this hotel through expedia, which was around 30% off. Stayed one night and had a comfortable sleep, the staff was helpful, and my room was seemingly clean. It was just perfect. Wish the shower curtain was cleaned a little more though.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"Perfect Location!"
There's a reason we stay at the Tigard Phoenix Inn every time we go to Portland. It's perfectly situated, priced right, clean, friendly, accommodating, and the breakfast isn't all that bad either! If it has a negative, at least for us, their gym is nothing more than a closet addendum to the pool, but we worked around that! I highly recommend this hotel!
5 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Mark Abrahams
"Convenient and quiet"
We were in town for a family memorial service. This hotel was close to our destination and provided the privacy and quiet we were looking for. The room was clean and comfortable. We will stay here again when we come to visit.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
sharon
"Great spot!"
We had a very nice time. The staff was very attentive and kind. The hotel was clean and the breakfast was excellent.
5 night trip Apr 15, 2014
D. Hooper
"We like the price and location of this hotel."
We like to come to Portland and shop and get away. When we do we like to stay at the Phoenix inn. The beds are comfortable the pool is refreshing and the breakfast is good.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Wyatt
Very comfortable room and the breakfast was good. The desk staff were very professional to a fault; they needed to be more friendly.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"great room and location"
Always have loved pheonix, the king bed was so comfortable and its nice having a divider between bed and living roomt. Awesome location, this one is close to washington square mall. Theres a heated pool and hot tub which were nice except the jets in hot tub werent working for both nights but still very relaxing. Decent continental brkfst...decent coffee cus ive had much worse staying other places. Overall great stay
2 night business trip Apr 14, 2014