All hotels in Olympia, Washington, United States of America

Delicious food
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
Excellent!
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
We loved the fruit- and vegetable- infused water and the chocolate chip cookie when we arrived. I was also happy that they had Starbucks mochas and coffee available. The room was clean and was well-taken care of. The beds were a little hard but I've slept in worse. Also the breakfast was a bit expensive considering many hotels provide the same selections for free.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Very pleasant staff. Person at the front desk checked me in even though she had already signed out. Pleasant facilities.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
don
"Great location. Close to everything."
Great stay. Great staff courteous and well trained in customer service. Would stay here again. Great location and room was very clean and all the appliances worked without any problems.
3 night family trip May 23, 2014
Bharil
"Great pool !"
My daughter really enjoyed the pool, great for kids and saline, not chlorine
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Great place to stay downtown"
Best hotel, service, indoor pool and mostly the yummy warm cookies!
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
Eliza
"Convenient to downtown"
Generous office area for those needing it. Two tvs! Comfy bed. Breakfast NOT included, but available.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Marlyn
Excellent staff, went out of their way to accommodate my limitations due to a disability.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Completely let down by Hotels.com"
We booked 2 rooms on this itinerary for 2 couples. once we arrived at the hotel after a day long drive we were told by the front desk of Double Tree that only 1 room was available and the other was cancelled by Hotels.com. The hotel was sold out and all they could give 4 adults was a room with 1 king bed. We had a confirmation email from hotels.com for the 2 rooms and had not received any cancellation emails. We contacted hotels.com and after about 1 hour and 20 minutes of talking to various departments we were told that the best they can do for us is to relocate us to another hotel. Double Tree and Hotels.com blamed each other but we were the victims who were asked to relocate at 10 PM at night after 8 hours of long drive the entire day. The entire vacation was ruined because of this negligence and we have decided never to use Hotels.com again. All the representatives were non co-operative and instead of apologizing and fixing the situation all they could do was to blame Double Tree. This is completely unacceptable and not in tandem with Hotels.com 's customer satisfaction policy.
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2014
"next to the waterfront"
Very clean.close to downtown.next to the waterfront. loved the blackout shades. some homeless are aggressive in asking for $.Hotel was understaffed for lobby and food. staff was polite despite the busy morning.great place for visiting our grand kids
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
joe nunn
"Olympia downtown"
Just an overnight, it was very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Need to buy more towels."
Nice hotel, but could not believe that they only left two towels in the room each day for two people, and didn't restock shampoo in shower. Went to the pool/hot tub, and they were out of towels. Went back to room and called the front desk, said they would deliver some, but they never showed up. Checked the pool again later, still no towels. Breakfast was not worth the price, used to be included with the room, now they charge extra.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Kij
Front desk people were absolutely wonderful They helped me with my stuff to my room as I had two small children with me
2 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
"good value"
Enjoyed this hotel. Comfortable bed.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Judith
"house hunting"
in town to scope houses for upcoming move to oly... hotel was fantastic... service at front dest was a bit slow - but once you were being helped they were excellent...
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"Family Trip"
The staff was great. William the bartender was fun and helpful!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Bonnie
"Overall acceptable"
One of the cups had lip gloss on it. Gross! But otherwise a clean hotel, comfy beds!
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Allie
It was one of best hotels in Olympia that I've stayed in. Rooms were quiet and comfortable and it was close to the waterfront and downtown.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2014
"Nice, comfortable, luxurious"
the room was very spacious, with a very comfortable mattress and white, crisp clean linens and down pillows. There was plenty of nice hot water for the shower. I had a room next to the elevator shaft, but didn't even hear it. With the facility full on week nights due to the legislature being in session, the front desk still greeted me quickly and gave me a hot fresh cookie.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Sue
I thought my stay was fine. I was surprised to learn that they charge for their continental breakfast. I didn't see many using it.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Nice hotel in a great hotel. A bit pricy, but was a great stay!
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
"Best hotel in downtown Oly"
Loved the room, the staff, and the location. No bathroom in the pool area, so bring a robe. We'll be back!
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
Rosy
"Lovely Weekend in Olympia"
We spent two nights at the hotel. It is in a nice location, near good restaurants and the harbor but also not far from the old downtown area. We dined nearby and had wonderful meals. Our room was spacious and very comfortable. It was nice to have the small frig and coffee making capabilities but we also enjoyed being able to have Starbucks made to order coffee available in the restaurant/ bar area each morning. We found the staff to be friendly and helpful and I would recommend it highly.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"The New Hilton in Olympia, WA"
This past weekend, our stay was negatively impacted by a bachelorette party and the hotel's total lack of management of the situation. We placed a noise complaint (constant door slamming, loud voices in hallway) at 5:00pm. During bedtime, the noise increased significantly and we called downstairs three times. Finally, the hotel staff ~2am enlisted security to remove the rude guests. The hotel's delayed response was unacceptable. They placed the entire floor's quality of stay at risk (disrupted sleep the entire night) and I demanded a ful refund from Expedia (which I received). Do not stay at this hotel in Olympia, WA.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Clean and Comfortable, Close to everything"
One night stay for a high school reunion. Nice room with comfortable bed, pillows and work area separate from sleeping area. Clean and well equipped. Easy, fast check in and friendly desk staff. Comfortable lobby.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Weekend retreat"
This hotel was clean and the staff was nice. The bar stayed open after hours just to serve us when we got in late. The surrounding area was very quiet and safe. A wonderful place for a weekend couple retreat.
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2013
Retreat
Skip the salad the bar serves. Double Tree just bought this property. It is good now and it will probably get better.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2013
"Nice place by the harbor"
Room was large, clean and well-appointed. Only stayed one night, so we really didn't check out the amenities. Convenient to the harbor, a couple blocks away from most of the downtown stuff.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"nice hotel"
looks like the hotel will be changing to a hilton soon. it was nice enough (free breakfast and VERY large rooms), but did feel a bit outdated. the area is also a little sketchy.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
laura
"Good venue for our American Conifer Society meting"
Rooms are comfortable and roomy. Heater was rather erratic....hard time maintaining even temperature. Eggs at breakfast dry and salty, but there were other things to eat.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"Great location and service, could use an upgrade"
As the title says, the location is great! There are lots of good food within easy walking distance, and the hotel is easy to get to. The service, both the hotel staff and the in-house bar staff were fantastic - Very pleasant and knowledgeable. That said, while the room was good sized (2 queen and a couch) they did feel a little dated. The beds could use an upgrade, and while they had HD tv's, the service was only standard def (maybe not a deal for some, but to guys on a golf holiday...). Still, I'd stay there again.
4 night trip Aug 18, 2013
Older building but very nice renovation. Room was very clean and comfortable. Can walk to decent waterfront restaurants.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
matt
"Best Place In Olympia"
Great Staff and Nice Place to stay even though the hotel is currently undergoing renovation. This did not impact our stay.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
EJ
"Nice remodel but still working out issues"
The hotel has a fresh modern feel and decor. However the air conditioning was not working and the room was very hot. We were moved to a room which then had a view of a roof with a big machine unit just outside it. We asked to be moved again. The third room was fine. The wine bar downstairs also had issues. I was handed a glass of expensive lukewarm white wine, which I accepted with a glass of ice. It turns out the nice new refrigerated dispensing system was not working at all. The bar tender did not offer to reduce the bill. I think after the bugs are worked out this actually will be a very nice hotel.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
LJ
"Newly renovated"
It was great! The newly redone rooms are beautiful and the addition of a cocktail lounge is a plus! Location to Budd Inlet and marvelous restaurants make it the best stay in Olympia.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2013
"Maid even turned in our I-pad and computer!"
Maid even turned in our I-pad and computer! Thanks SO much.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
"close to water"
The staff went out of their way to be helpful. There is a great deal of construction going on, but it was never loud or inconvenient. Hard to believe that this is the nicest hotel in Olympia, but it met our needs for an overnight business trip.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
Business traveler
"Very quiet, friendly staff."
The facility was undergoing renovation, but the room was clean and very quiet.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
"Great place for downtown convience."
Although there was construction going on the stay was pleasant and would recommend to others.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
Joy
Ideal location next to the marina and boardwalk.
2 night trip May 16, 2013
"Business Trip"
Room was outdated and not very clean. The employees were very professional.
Other trip May 7, 2013
The hotel was fine with the exception of a fire alarm going off @ 2:30 in the morning. Getting a good night's sleep in a hotel is hard enough without being awakened by a fire alarm when the was no issue with smoke fire or otherwise. The fire truck arrived in about 5 minutes or so and after about 20 minutes reset the alarm. Don't get me wrong things happen and I have no complaint about being safe. What I do have an issue with is that no one at the hotel said anything to me about it. No apology, no asking if I was able to get back to sleep, no explanation....nothing. That is why I am rating overall and service so low. I feel that someone should have done something to address the issue.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
Roger
"Best in Olympia WA"
Awesome hotel Service was excellent! Breakfast was good on Friday.
2 night business trip May 2, 2013
Linda B
The hotel is nice and in a decent location. It is a little dated but it is clean so it's not bad overall it is a nice place.
Other trip Apr 20, 2013
"Home away from home"
The room was very comfortable--perfect for our weekend getaway.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
"Great location and spacious rooms"
Excellent location - right near the waterfront in downtown Olympia. I'd ask for rooms on the north end because our room on the south end faced downtown, and we could hear music playing in a nightclub until the wee hours. Either that or bring a fan or earplugs to drown out the noise. Lobby and continental breakfast were excellent. Room was spacious with fridge and micro. Staff friendly. We plan to stay there again.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
Dr Dre
"If you want to be near downtown Olympia.."
Nice location near the market and waterfront. Great breakfast room.
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
"Great location in Downtown Olympia"
Just a quick overnighter with a good breakfast.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"Friendly helpful steff"
The staff was very helpful and friendly. The indoor pool was a plus for the weather we encountered. It is also located conveniently next to a stop for the free shuttle to the capital campus.
1 night trip Feb 24, 2013
"Great stay in Olympia"
Friendly staff, great location--great restaurants nearby. Would definitely stay there again!
Other trip Feb 24, 2013