All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
8221 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX, 75225, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel but bad hotel staff"
I made reservations at this hotel, the room was under my name and paid for it before the date. I called ahead and informed them my friend was going to arrive before me and that when I got there I would give them my credit card to have on the account. Well when my friend got there, they kept harassing her, asking when I was going to arrive. They even called her 2 minutes after she got into the room threatening her that I needed to get there to give them my card. After I got there she told me the comforter was dirty when we were out for dinner, I called the front desk and asked them if they could please change it. They rudely told me they will see what they can do. And when I got back, surprise suprise nothing was changed. I don't recommend this hotel AT ALL!
Response by HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park
Dear Traveler, I sincerely apologize that your experience was any thing less that exceptional. Although we typically do not allow travelers to check in with out a valid form of payment, I am glad that we were able to make an exception for your friend. However, they situation surely could have been handled better after she arrived. Again, I sincerely apologize for the lack of customer service. This is typically not the case at our property and we pride ourselves on giving our guest an exception experience. Thank you for taking time to review our property and let us know of the issue. I will be addressing your concerns with our staff. Sincerely, Jeff Pope General Manager
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
UnhappyCustomer
"Give it a pass"
Front desk personel ranged from helpful and friendly to downright rude. We were told to either park in the garage or across the street in the fire lane but "don't worry, they don't ticket". We used the garage at an extra $14. We slept in and had the "don't disturb" card out till around 11. Thus the room was never cleaned. Never had that happen before. And come early for breakfast because they shut down tighter than a drum at 9:30 sharp.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
catherine
"Good Hotel"
Great location. Very nice room. Had to wait to check in and again the next day to get problem with room key fixed. Could use a backup at front desk. Breakfast was good, but there was not enough seating on Saturday morning. Called front desk Sunday morning, and nobody answered after 16 rings.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Louis XIV
"Convention convenience, was local to our event."
Easy check in, 14.00 for parking but there is some on the street at no cost. Nice secure building, pleasant staff, very clean everywhere, adequate breakfast & great coffee. Love the little 'kitchen' fridge, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher!, even a toaster, dishes, glasses & silverware. Room was very comfee and decorated nicely. Very nice stay.
Response by HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park
Dear Cynthia, Thank you for taking time to review our property. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and our facilities. We look forward to your next visit! Sincerely, Jeff Pope General Manager
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Cynthia
"Great location in Dallas"
We stay here whenever we are in Dallas. It is right off 75 near North Park Mall. Very nice courtyard swimming pool and made to order omelets.
Response by HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park
Dear Cheryl, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Jeff Pope General Manager
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Cheryl
Rooms were spacious, like being in an apartment. Staff were very courteous and helpful, even remembering my name. Best complimentary breakfast ever in a hotel.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Cathy
"Fabulous location for shopping"
Loved the location, adjacent to Northpark Shopping Center, restaurants, other stores. Easy driving in that location. Will stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 19, 2014
cg
"Almost Perfect!"
Nice neighborhood. Large trees around the property. Tucked just off the highway. Welcoming lobby. Great decor. Great wallpaper accent, photos and decorative carpeting in the hallways. Clean, secure and spacious garage/partially covered if preferred. Super nice reception and check-in staffer. Kitchenette fully stocked with silverware, pots/pans and dinnerware. Spacious couch w/accent pillows. Swiveling flat-screen television. Granite counter-tops throughout. Courtyard view of pleasant wooded atrium and pool. Vaulted ceilings. Walk-in closet. Great King bed. Downers: Unexpected gray grout in sparkling white shower. Soap dish wasn't rinsed. Rusted light fixture above bathroom sink. Cracked lampshade next to bed. VERY squeaky ceiling when room directly above checked-in close to midnight. (that was a shocker). With SO much going right with my stay, I was so sad to see these missed details. And, if the room above would've taken any longer to settle in, the squeakiness was almost a deal-breaker. Passed these (fixable) let-downs, I would definitely stay again and highly recommend Hyatt House!
Response by HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park
Dear Sissy, Thank you for your review on our property. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our property. We will certainly look into the issues you had with the room and take steps to correct them. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon on your next visit. Sincerely, Jeff Pope General Manager
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Sissy
"great stay"
I will rent from this hotel again it was very nice only complaint is the final bill was very high than what I told it would cost.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
charles
"Wrong room"
Paid for a larger room, but the hotel overbooked. I was very disappointed in this.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
I was in Dallas on business and needed a quiet place. The hotel was quiet. While the hotel was clean and amenities were nice, the room seemed bland--nothing setting it apart from other hotels. My room had a couch that I did not find comfortable at all. But it was easier to work on the coffee table then the small couch. Free WiFi but paying to park in a poorly lit garage seemed odd to me since you could park on the street with much more visibility. Bed was comfortable.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"If you can find the back entrance it's great!"
I could see the hotel, but it took a while to find the entrance (drive around back and take the first right :-) But once there - awesome! I had a studio apt complete with fully equipped kitchen, living/office area and bedroom - separated by a great bookshelf. I'm into tiny houses and I could definitely live here! Mon thru Thurs they have a social time in the evening - I got pizza night - pizza, small salad bar, chili, veg/cheese/fruit plate plus beer, wine and soda. Free! And the free breakfast was awesome. I was there 2 nights and it was different each morning. I have seen some bad reviews on this place and they have either fixed it or these people were crazy. It's within 5 miles of anything historical you might want to see. I may go back there just to stay here. Great price thru hotels.com
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Victoria
Great location and safe hotel. Clean rooms and convenient parking lot close to the rooms.
Response by HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park
Dear Verified Traveler, Thank you for taking time to fill out your review on our property. We are pleased that you enjoyed our location and convenient parking. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Sincerely, Jeff Pope General Manager
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Need new windows"
While the room was solid the windows could use an upgrade as road noise from i75 was loud. Get a courtyard room and you'll be fine
Response by HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park
Dear fresh, Thank you for taking time to fill out a review of our property. We apologize if the freeway side of the hotel was a bit to noisy, we will certainly look into any options that we can to help minimize any road noise. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you again in the future. Sincerely, Jeff Pope General Manager
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
fresh
"Excellent Hotel"
I stayed here for a quick business trip. The staff were very polite, the hotel looked brand new and the breakfast, with the omelette station was great. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Lance
"great experience"
This hotel was updated and comfortable. I will definitely stay there again on future business trips.
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
Josh
"Awesome location, rooms need updating"
The room was clean but living area needs an update. Great breakfast and like how it was set up as hotel (felt secure).
4 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
"Great location, Housekeeping needs help"
Great location. Great omlette station for breakfast each morning. Friendly front desk clerks. The hotel ran out of towels for the pool and bath towels. They only left 3 sets of bath towels for a family of 4 and I had to call or retrieve them from the front desk each day. Complaints were ignored.
4 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
family vacation
"No towels and bad housekeeping"
The positives:Friendly front desk staff. Great omelette station in the morning. Great location. The negatives:They left 3 towels for a room with 4 guests staying in it. All 4 nights I had to continuously ask for additional towels. In the third night the front desk reported they were out of towels. I had 4 kids in the pool with no towels available and 3 bath towels to bathe 4 people. How does a hotel this size run out of towels? Housekeeping had to be called back to our room because they didn't vacuum. When I reputed this to the front desk their initial reaction was that housekeeping was gone for the day. I then requested a vacuum to do it myself and they sent an employee. We have stayed here many times in the past, but we will not return based on this experience. Very frustrating!
4 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
Traveling family
"Close to downtown and nearby attractions"
easy access to Central Expressway (75) , convenient to shopping, nearby attractions and business settings
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Nice and clean"
Clean hotel, however our thermostat in our room didn't work so we woke up to it being 85 degrees.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
WE had a very nice stay at this Hyatt. Our room had a king sized bed and a sleeper sofa - our son flew in unexpectedly from California, and was able to stay with us for a night, before we had to fly out the next day. It's great that they have a happy hour, but it would be really nice if they had a lounge/bar open at night!!! I used the laundry room, which was very clean and nice, but the room needs a dollar changer. (You have to go down to the first floor, from the fourth, to get change).
3 night trip May 13, 2014
"Closes to SMU"
Great Staff!
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Close to North Park Mall and family."
Hotel location, for me, was great! Plus the special hotel rate for Mother's Day was wonderful!
Response by HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park
Dear Verified Traveller, Thank you for taking time to give us feedback on your recent stay. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our location and hope to see you back again soon. Jeff Pope General Manager
2 night trip May 10, 2014
"Close to Park Cities/SMU/shopping"
Came for a family visit to Dallas...stayed here as all relatives had full houses...could not have been more convenient. Knowing the "back road short cuts" to this spot saves you from battling heavy Dallas traffic!! Room was spotless, bathroom as well. Spacious living areas with adequate kitchen for extended stay. The bathroom is quite small & I travel with a lot of "product" so two people sharing bath with lots of toiletries would have to fight for counter space---not something that would make me choose/not choose a hotel...just be aware. Complimentary breakfast each has plenty of protein...not just the coffee & doughnut plan...though when I was there hotel occupancy was high and staff was struggling to keep all items replenished...they managed in friendly fashion, however. With a nice pool area, this is a great spot for families, single travelers, long stays & short stays. No surprises, you know what you are getting...recommended with no reserve!
Other trip May 4, 2014
YaYa
"Barely a 3."
The hotel is well located. It looks like it's been recently remodeled but the floor tiles in our bathroom were rocking loose. The more serious issue was noise. Noise from the plumbing of other rooms was the worst although the people upstairs were apparently jumping up & down after midnight as part of some cultural ritual cause it kept going and going. The shuttle that's included only runs a few hours a day. Stayed there 7 days ago for 2 nights.
Other trip May 3, 2014
royce
"Parking"
The hotel itself was great and had a great atmosphere. However what throught was a little odd was that I had to pay to park in their parking garage. Now that was an out of body experience. Now would tell a friend...hmmm probably not just because of the parking.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
Hotel was clean and quiet. Enjoyed stay. Great staff.
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2014
"Quiet but close to everything"
Really enjoyed our 2 night stay in the Hyatt House Lincoln Park. Rooms were spacious and kitchenette was well supplied. Only area needing improvement was the bathroom tile, shower and vanity, which appeared a bit dated and worn down. Breakfast buffet was also very good.
2 night trip Apr 22, 2014
Lorraine
"Nice surprise"
These folks go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Afternoon welcome event, food and drinks, and the breakfast was really nice. Poolside area was also well maintained with nice fountain effects. Keeping this hotel in mind for future trips to Dallas.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Hyatt House is extremely convenient to Northpark and North Dallas. It is one of the rare hotels in North Dallas of this type that charges for parking. The layout of the rooms in this suite hotel is well designed. Limited TV channels. Poor towell quality.
Response by HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park
Dear Traveler, Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to review our property. We are thrilled that our location is convenient for you! We are currently looking into your concerns about the towel quality and we are sure that we can improve this aspect of the experience as well. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to serving you again on your next trip to Dallas!! Sincerely, Jeff Pope General Manager
5 night trip Apr 12, 2014
I would not recommend it to anyone else. Needs remodeling. Needs pictures on the wall, paint, and updating. Too expensive for what you get. Screens falling off the windows. Had to park in uncovered lot on third floor then take elevator to 4th floor. VERY DISAPPOINTED compared to the many other hotels we have stayed in around the Dallas area for the same price.
Response by HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park
Dear Mimi, Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to complete a survey on our property. We sincerely apologize that your stay was anything less than extraordinary. I would like to note that we are in the planning stages of a renovation which will address most of the items you listed in your review. Again, thank you for the feedback on your stay and we hope to see you again in the future to check out our new product! Sincerely, Jeff Pope General Manager
4 night trip Apr 4, 2014
mimi
"Good business hotel"
The location was great the the room clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2014
Marty
"Great Location, great room."
Excellent room in a perfect location. Highly recommend. My two complaints were the somewhat annoying stairway layout depending on what side of the hotel you are on, and the inability of the cleaning staff to communicate whatsoever in English.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"Great Dallas location!"
The made to order omelets are tasty! The pool and courtyard area is very nice too.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Cheryl
"Second Stay"
Always enjoy staying here when I make a trip to Dallas
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"Favorite place to stay in Dallas"
Have stayed here many times when we visit our adult children in Dallas. Meets all the criteria for a great place to stay--location, amenities, breakfast included, area to visit, covered parking, good customer service & cleanliness.
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
jansmu
"Wonderful Experience"
The hotel front desk staff was so helpful and attentive. The location, breakfast, price, cleanliness and service were wonderful. My only complaint was the bed was not that comfortable.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Anne
Great place there could more luxurious hotels, but this one still looks decent and the rooms seem like a home. Kitchen, sofa, comfy beds and yummy food and they have social events.
3 night business trip Mar 18, 2014
Adriana
"Dallas visit"
excellent hotel; hdmi setup for tv did not accept sound from portable dvd player but that is the only problem I had
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
Dean
"AMAZING EXPERIENCE"
Helpful staff, clean rooms and we loved how secure it was. Will stay again!
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"Great experience!"
Loved the hotel it felt like I was at home and I didn't want to leave
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
cristina
"Wonderful hotel close to malls and restaurants"
The room was spotless and lovely. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Rach
"Excellent accomodations"
It is a great place to stay in Dallas. Not only is the staff kind and welcoming, but the facilities are beautiful and clean. 10/10 would stay again.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Very good for extended stay"
Kitchen with full-size fridge is convenient even if you do not cook. Room had convection oven rather than microwave. Upgraded to suite rather than studio without asking. All rooms are nice for visitors since there are places to sit other than the bed. I have had more choices at breakfast, but this one was ceerertainly adequate with scrambled eggs, meat, fruits and bread as well as made-to-order omelets.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"Good enough"
I have stayed at many Hyatt's and this was not my favorite. The bed was not near as comfortable as others I have stayed at (even though they assured me all beds at all Hyatt's are the same). Breakfast was ok but not as good as other locations have been. The room was clean and kitchen was a nice plus if you needed it. The address that is advertised for this location is not correct so our GPS had us going in circles. Call the front desk and they will tell you the correct address. All staff was super nice!
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2014
Christina
"Granddaughter's 7th birthday"
The hotel was nice. Bathtub had broken stopper. The HVAC fan blew too hard in the bedroom and wasn't comfortable. Breakfast buffet was good but wished there had been bacon/sausage as well as ham slices. Did appreciate DVD player connected to living area television. Parking was excellent.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2014
The Hyatt was a short drive to the City Center Conference building where I attended. Meeting. The rates were reasonable.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Darryl Powell, MD
"Always a pleasure to stay there."
Friendly and easy to get around. Convenient location and great security.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
noname
"Every year"
We've stayed at this hotel for a business/leisure trip with our baby and now preschooler 4 years in a row. Having the kitchen, the extra play space, and the DVD player is wonderful. The breakfast is well stocked and the evening meal is perfect snacking. I also love having the garage parking in the winter, but be warned it is a separate daily charge now.
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2014