All hotels in West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
135 Route 28, West Yarmouth, MA, 02673, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Don't let the bed bugs bite!"
The beds were hard as rocks and the TV was very outdated. What concerns me is all the bedbug bites I recieved. Woke me up in the middle of the night!!! I had bite marks all on the side of my one foot that touches the mattress when I sleep. They itch like mad! I told the supervisor in duty and he said he would notify manager ? Lisa. She never called me! Very bad business.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Clean rooms and pools. Close to everything. Staff was pleasant
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"Appreciate Tidewater's Extra Help"
We had a last minute change to our reservation, and the Tidewater would have been within their rights to decline our request. But instead they took the time to accommodate us, and we were pleased with their flexibility. The convenient location and quiet room were fine. As a result, we'll be back.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Girls getaway. Room was clean, nice pool and friendly service. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2015
Jane
"Cool"
Didn't stay in the room much. The breakfast at Helen's diner was awesome. Great food. Everyone was nice. Clean pools. Clean rooms.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Antoinette
"Perfect for family on a budget!"
We were looking for a clean place to stay that was convenient for day trips to Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket and whale watching. The photos are very accurate. Our 13 year old son loved the pools and the game room which had ping pong and foosball. The staff was very nice and went out of their way to help us with our ferry tickets. If you are a "high maintenance" traveler, this is not the place for you but it met our needs perfectly. WiFi is a bit slow but we only used it to make travel plans. Lots of pretty neighborhood streets nearby to go jogging.
4 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Nice little place to get away for a while"
The hotel could use a little updating, as others have said in their reviews. The staff went above and beyond to make sure everything we needed was there. We asked for a king size bed and they made sure we got one of the rooms with that type of bed. The Wi-Fi worked fine for us, but I did notice the speed can vary greatly at times. Both pools were kept clean, with plenty of places to sit or lie down. There is a nice little 50's style breakfast diner on site and the food there is just as good as most of the other local places nearby.
3 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
Thomas J
"Musty room"
Pool areas were nice enough but room had an awful musty smell . Could not put clothes in drawers due to strong odor inside. Had to keep fan in bathroom on all day and night and open window to help with odor. Would not recommend
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
pauline
"Older hotel, decent location."
Rooms a bit old and run done needs updating.
5 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Bonnie
"great for price"
Very nice great place for the price. Pool was great clean big pleanty of lounges to lay on.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Jean
"No worth the price!!!"
For starters the hotel has 5 stories with no elevators. The free wifi does not exist. The hotel claims theyre under new ownership and the issues will be fixed soon, no help to me. The TV in the room is small and if you have kids you can forget about the kids channels, they could be seen with no volume, the hotel blamed that on the cable company. The rooms do not come equipted with a phone or mini fridge. The iron and ironing board has to be shared with the rest of the floor. Do yourself a favor, book early at a better hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Wellington
"Great for families"
Loved the location and feel of the property. The outdoor pool was great! Loved being near the water and having a playground for the kids. The rooms are adequate but the only issue we had was that the a/c unit is far from the beds and it got a little warm in the night. Overall, though, I would return here.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Phyllis
"Not a bad place, just needs updating."
Great place for the family. Quiet, low key. Biggest need for improvement is the rooms needing to be updated. 25"CRT TV, rotary phone, furniture (desk chairs) was uncomfortable. Painting was sloppy, bathroom need updating. Service in every aspect from check-in, restaurant, housekeeping, and maintenance was outstanding. Grounds were great with 2 pools, play area, horseshoes, picnic area, views. We would return again. Hotel.com rate was a fair price for the room.
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Vacation"
Everything was just perfect! Thanks a lot!
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
medhat
"good but i wouldda been better"
great service. clean rooms. bad noisy brazilians all over it. loud music till 3 am. i have 7 mons old baby and he was screaming all night long. the staff didnt do anything about it. also hot tub was out of order for my whole 5 days. indoor pool had cold water most of times.
4 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
emad
It was a nice enough hotel with a cute restaurant.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
Helena
"perfect for families with young kids"
We spent a week at this hotel with out 2 girls (age 2 and 4). The room was very clean and the staff was very nice. This was the perfect hotel for us to stay in with the kids. They have a playground on the backside of the hotel..far away from the road. The girls were able to run and play without us worrying about traffic. The pool areas, both inside and outside, were always clean as well. We have already booked our next stay here!
4 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
jennier
"bargain basement but ok."
Was ok. Needs some renovation and paint. Musty smell in room. Courteous service.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Not bad for price"
One of many places to stay in Cape Cod, great deal for the money compared to other places - included pool, hot tub and bikes for customer use. This place is definitely older, with old fashion keys and small tube tvs. But again, a great deal compared to other hotels in the area and offering the same amenities.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Angel
"Not Bad at Best!!"
Place was nice, staff was ok but the area is great. Would be really nice if the indoor pool stayed open later than 9pm
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"pleasant surprise.."
Just a one night stay,but everything was great.pleasant, courteous and helpful staff.clean indoor pool and hot tub.And great breakfast restaurant at reasonable prices.Will definitely return.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
kevin
"My third visit to the Tidewater"
Staff are very friendly and the room was very clean. There was no hot water one morning. It was restored very rapidly but was timed badly for my getting an early start on the day. They have a retro (50's) breakfast restaurant that serves a good breakfast and is cheerfully staffed.
2 night trip Apr 30, 2015
"Good. I would stay there again."
Very pleasant
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Phyllis
The manager bent over backwards to get us into adjoining rooms - moved guests checking in later to other rooms. We had little ones with us and wanted to be able to see them from our room. Our rooms were small but more than adequate for a 2 night stay, Our 9 year old granddaughter loved the pool. but the older were too "rambunctious" for our 2 year old grandson. We usually do not stay in 5 star hotels = we like clean and economical. The Tidewater Inn is just that!!.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"One of our favorites"
We love Tidewater. Simple, clean and convenient. Love the back building overlooking marsh!
3 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
"Nice & conveniently located"
We were only there overnight, but it was clean, the pool was nice and the grounds were nicely kept. Would recommend and would stay again.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Awesome Place!"
Never had a problem at all. Pool was great temperature, just warm enough. The view from my room was good. Love that is was close to a lot of things. I would definitely stay there again! :)
2 night trip Mar 13, 2015
"Tidewater Inn was Good!"
Was a very pleasant stay. Although dated, the room was very clean. The housekeeper does a great job, she was even vacuuming the hallway at 6:30am.. A little early for that. Pool was clean and chlorinated. Pool towels are small! Grab several.. Will definitely stay here again!
2 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great price; great stay!"
Everything was perfect; friendly professional staff; great location; cute 50's diner on site!
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Jane
"Winter blahs"
Took a ride to the Cape to escape all the snow we've been experiences this winter. We stayed for 1 night to enjoy the pool and hot tub, remembering what summer has to offer here in New England! The staff was very nice, accommadating, and knowledgable about the area. It has been a tough winter, but all were smiles, and happy to please! A nice get away, for little money....
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Liz
The people from the front office were really friendly! The room was clean! The pool was clean! The corredor smells kind a bad! Good location! I recomend it!
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
Heloisa
"Close to hospital"
I was there during the blizzard of 2015. The staff cleaned the snow off my car which was very nice. I wasn't really happy about walking in the blizzard and through snow drift to get to my room. I guess they did the best they could. Over all the stay was comfortable
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"The heat"
The heater unit going off every 10 mins was like a freight train..coming through. They did switch our room but the new room had the same problem!!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
It was my 2nd time stayin here, and i will be back again..
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Rose
"Weekend getaway"
Place was good for the money but definitely could use some fixing up , staff was great, pool and hot tub awesome
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
"On average, clean hotel in Hyannis"
very helpful and friendly stuff, clean, warm ( I stayed there in December) room
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
cocoack
"tidewater inn"
this stay was work related. the male attendant who registered us was professional and help full. my rating speaks for itself. my only complaint, is the television it was a older model with a 15 to 17 inch screen. for someone with poor eye site far to small.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Dumpy and Outdated"
The lady at the front desk was lovely and helpful. Unfortunately everything went downhill from there. Room was clean, but everything was super outdated. nothing in the room was current... Unless it was 1986. Lumpy bed. Old refrigerator that had to be unplugged because it was so noisy. The same went for the bathroom fan/ light. Television was the old tube kind. After a long holiday, my partner and I were looking forward to a relaxing evening alone without family. The result was a sleepless night on a lumpy bed with unwanted noise from appliances. Never again. Next time, Motel 6... What a waste of money!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Good indoor pool! Reasonable price."
We were looking for a hotel with an indoor pool for our kids in this winter. This hotel met our needs perfectly. The indoor pool was kept warm enough and no smell of chemicals and it was clean. More importantly, we stayed there at a pretty reasonable price. Even though other facilities seem to need to be renovated (like mechanical locking system, etc.), we were satisfied with this hotel.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Yang
"Clean and convenient to all on the Cape."
Room was clean,comfortable and well equipped with TV, Fridge, iron, hair dryer and black out curtains. Sliding door out to a patio with two chairs and a water view. We did not bring a bathing suit but the indoor pool with hot tub was open. Hotel seems older but well maintained. My GF and I would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"A Little Disappointing."
Ok. nothing to write home abut.Said it had a restaurant but it wasn't even recommended by the desk clerk. There was a great local restaurant down the street however.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"not our cup of tea"
in genral everything was ok
2 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"Great value budget motel."
The accommodations were pretty basic but clean and in good condition. The beds were a bit hard and the pillows weren't great but for the price I was extremely satisfied.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
timothy
"Good spot on the cape."
The Tidewater is in a good location to visit the Cape. Rooms were clean and very presentable. Breakfast in the diner, done out in old 50's style, was enjoyable and good value - no complaints at all. Our room had a good view of the inlet and was quiet. TV's are due for an update - but they work and the last thing you want to be doing is watching TV anyway. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Check in was a breeze. Comes recommended, and great value on the Cape.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Robyn
This was not the vacation I expected. My wife and I were visiting and wanted to see Martha's Vineyard for our 14th wedding Anniversary.No one was there to meet us as we arrived after 11:00 PM. When I made the reservation I was told that they would be waiting for me, as I explained I would be arriving late. The phone number given did not forward to the night manager until after the third try, Then someone who was awakened brought me my room key and pointed in the direction of my room. On the following morning we ordered a cab to take us to the ferry for Martha's Vineyard. There are two ferry sites, unbeknownst to us. The cab driver dropped us off at the wrong location. We were taken to the Nantucket ferry. True the cab driver should have known better, but the clerk at the Inn who called for the cab should have ensured that he take us to the correct one, as she knew we did not know the area, or that there were multiple ferry locations and ensured that the driver know which one to take us too. As it stood with only minutes to spare we had to hoof it to the right ferry location a couple blocks away. We were not amused. This was not the anniversary we had hoped for!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Professor / Hospitality Mgt.
"Good get away place"
Close to all the activities that cape code has to offer. Pool and hot tub perfect way to relax after a busy day
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
dick
"Children running around on floor room above us"
Room was nice but not as advertised on webpage. Called ahead to see if I could have a location choice of room and was told no. Meanwhile the room above mine had children running across floor [an hour+] and I had to call office to calm them down. Don't understand why they randomly assign a room and not being able to know ahead of time where it is. Why would they have children on 2nd floor when they know ahead of time and stick us (2 adults] on bottom room adj. parking lot I would stay there again only if I could choose which room I wanted.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
brian
"Quick overnight stay"
Our stay was fine. Room was clean. Accommodations were presentable. Room was a good price for a relatively quick overnight stay. Staff were pleasant, check-in easy and again a very affordable price which I appreciated. Hotel was busy but room was quiet at night.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Anne
"good value"
comfortable for an overnight
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
sailor
"Nice, comfortable, close to attractions"
Helpful staff, accommodating. Would stay longer next time.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014