All hotels in West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
135 Route 28, West Yarmouth, MA, 02673, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great for families"
Loved the location and feel of the property. The outdoor pool was great! Loved being near the water and having a playground for the kids. The rooms are adequate but the only issue we had was that the a/c unit is far from the beds and it got a little warm in the night. Overall, though, I would return here.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Phyllis
"Vacation"
Everything was just perfect! Thanks a lot!
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
medhat
"good but i wouldda been better"
great service. clean rooms. bad noisy brazilians all over it. loud music till 3 am. i have 7 mons old baby and he was screaming all night long. the staff didnt do anything about it. also hot tub was out of order for my whole 5 days. indoor pool had cold water most of times.
4 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
emad
It was a nice enough hotel with a cute restaurant.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
Helena
"perfect for families with young kids"
We spent a week at this hotel with out 2 girls (age 2 and 4). The room was very clean and the staff was very nice. This was the perfect hotel for us to stay in with the kids. They have a playground on the backside of the hotel..far away from the road. The girls were able to run and play without us worrying about traffic. The pool areas, both inside and outside, were always clean as well. We have already booked our next stay here!
4 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
jennier
"bargain basement but ok."
Was ok. Needs some renovation and paint. Musty smell in room. Courteous service.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Not bad for price"
One of many places to stay in Cape Cod, great deal for the money compared to other places - included pool, hot tub and bikes for customer use. This place is definitely older, with old fashion keys and small tube tvs. But again, a great deal compared to other hotels in the area and offering the same amenities.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Angel
"Not Bad at Best!!"
Place was nice, staff was ok but the area is great. Would be really nice if the indoor pool stayed open later than 9pm
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"pleasant surprise.."
Just a one night stay,but everything was great.pleasant, courteous and helpful staff.clean indoor pool and hot tub.And great breakfast restaurant at reasonable prices.Will definitely return.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
kevin
"My third visit to the Tidewater"
Staff are very friendly and the room was very clean. There was no hot water one morning. It was restored very rapidly but was timed badly for my getting an early start on the day. They have a retro (50's) breakfast restaurant that serves a good breakfast and is cheerfully staffed.
2 night trip Apr 30, 2015
"Good. I would stay there again."
Very pleasant
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Phyllis
The manager bent over backwards to get us into adjoining rooms - moved guests checking in later to other rooms. We had little ones with us and wanted to be able to see them from our room. Our rooms were small but more than adequate for a 2 night stay, Our 9 year old granddaughter loved the pool. but the older were too "rambunctious" for our 2 year old grandson. We usually do not stay in 5 star hotels = we like clean and economical. The Tidewater Inn is just that!!.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"One of our favorites"
We love Tidewater. Simple, clean and convenient. Love the back building overlooking marsh!
3 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
"Nice & conveniently located"
We were only there overnight, but it was clean, the pool was nice and the grounds were nicely kept. Would recommend and would stay again.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Awesome Place!"
Never had a problem at all. Pool was great temperature, just warm enough. The view from my room was good. Love that is was close to a lot of things. I would definitely stay there again! :)
2 night trip Mar 13, 2015
"Tidewater Inn was Good!"
Was a very pleasant stay. Although dated, the room was very clean. The housekeeper does a great job, she was even vacuuming the hallway at 6:30am.. A little early for that. Pool was clean and chlorinated. Pool towels are small! Grab several.. Will definitely stay here again!
2 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great price; great stay!"
Everything was perfect; friendly professional staff; great location; cute 50's diner on site!
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Jane
"Winter blahs"
Took a ride to the Cape to escape all the snow we've been experiences this winter. We stayed for 1 night to enjoy the pool and hot tub, remembering what summer has to offer here in New England! The staff was very nice, accommadating, and knowledgable about the area. It has been a tough winter, but all were smiles, and happy to please! A nice get away, for little money....
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Liz
The people from the front office were really friendly! The room was clean! The pool was clean! The corredor smells kind a bad! Good location! I recomend it!
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
Heloisa
"Close to hospital"
I was there during the blizzard of 2015. The staff cleaned the snow off my car which was very nice. I wasn't really happy about walking in the blizzard and through snow drift to get to my room. I guess they did the best they could. Over all the stay was comfortable
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"The heat"
The heater unit going off every 10 mins was like a freight train..coming through. They did switch our room but the new room had the same problem!!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
It was my 2nd time stayin here, and i will be back again..
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Rose
"Weekend getaway"
Place was good for the money but definitely could use some fixing up , staff was great, pool and hot tub awesome
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
"On average, clean hotel in Hyannis"
very helpful and friendly stuff, clean, warm ( I stayed there in December) room
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
cocoack
"tidewater inn"
this stay was work related. the male attendant who registered us was professional and help full. my rating speaks for itself. my only complaint, is the television it was a older model with a 15 to 17 inch screen. for someone with poor eye site far to small.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Dumpy and Outdated"
The lady at the front desk was lovely and helpful. Unfortunately everything went downhill from there. Room was clean, but everything was super outdated. nothing in the room was current... Unless it was 1986. Lumpy bed. Old refrigerator that had to be unplugged because it was so noisy. The same went for the bathroom fan/ light. Television was the old tube kind. After a long holiday, my partner and I were looking forward to a relaxing evening alone without family. The result was a sleepless night on a lumpy bed with unwanted noise from appliances. Never again. Next time, Motel 6... What a waste of money!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Good indoor pool! Reasonable price."
We were looking for a hotel with an indoor pool for our kids in this winter. This hotel met our needs perfectly. The indoor pool was kept warm enough and no smell of chemicals and it was clean. More importantly, we stayed there at a pretty reasonable price. Even though other facilities seem to need to be renovated (like mechanical locking system, etc.), we were satisfied with this hotel.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Yang
"Clean and convenient to all on the Cape."
Room was clean,comfortable and well equipped with TV, Fridge, iron, hair dryer and black out curtains. Sliding door out to a patio with two chairs and a water view. We did not bring a bathing suit but the indoor pool with hot tub was open. Hotel seems older but well maintained. My GF and I would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"A Little Disappointing."
Ok. nothing to write home abut.Said it had a restaurant but it wasn't even recommended by the desk clerk. There was a great local restaurant down the street however.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"not our cup of tea"
in genral everything was ok
2 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"Great value budget motel."
The accommodations were pretty basic but clean and in good condition. The beds were a bit hard and the pillows weren't great but for the price I was extremely satisfied.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
timothy
"Good spot on the cape."
The Tidewater is in a good location to visit the Cape. Rooms were clean and very presentable. Breakfast in the diner, done out in old 50's style, was enjoyable and good value - no complaints at all. Our room had a good view of the inlet and was quiet. TV's are due for an update - but they work and the last thing you want to be doing is watching TV anyway. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Check in was a breeze. Comes recommended, and great value on the Cape.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Robyn
This was not the vacation I expected. My wife and I were visiting and wanted to see Martha's Vineyard for our 14th wedding Anniversary.No one was there to meet us as we arrived after 11:00 PM. When I made the reservation I was told that they would be waiting for me, as I explained I would be arriving late. The phone number given did not forward to the night manager until after the third try, Then someone who was awakened brought me my room key and pointed in the direction of my room. On the following morning we ordered a cab to take us to the ferry for Martha's Vineyard. There are two ferry sites, unbeknownst to us. The cab driver dropped us off at the wrong location. We were taken to the Nantucket ferry. True the cab driver should have known better, but the clerk at the Inn who called for the cab should have ensured that he take us to the correct one, as she knew we did not know the area, or that there were multiple ferry locations and ensured that the driver know which one to take us too. As it stood with only minutes to spare we had to hoof it to the right ferry location a couple blocks away. We were not amused. This was not the anniversary we had hoped for!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Professor / Hospitality Mgt.
"Good get away place"
Close to all the activities that cape code has to offer. Pool and hot tub perfect way to relax after a busy day
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
dick
"Children running around on floor room above us"
Room was nice but not as advertised on webpage. Called ahead to see if I could have a location choice of room and was told no. Meanwhile the room above mine had children running across floor [an hour+] and I had to call office to calm them down. Don't understand why they randomly assign a room and not being able to know ahead of time where it is. Why would they have children on 2nd floor when they know ahead of time and stick us (2 adults] on bottom room adj. parking lot I would stay there again only if I could choose which room I wanted.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
brian
"Quick overnight stay"
Our stay was fine. Room was clean. Accommodations were presentable. Room was a good price for a relatively quick overnight stay. Staff were pleasant, check-in easy and again a very affordable price which I appreciated. Hotel was busy but room was quiet at night.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Anne
"good value"
comfortable for an overnight
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
sailor
"Nice, comfortable, close to attractions"
Helpful staff, accommodating. Would stay longer next time.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Laurie
"nice stay"
very satisfactory
3 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Not as claimed"
Environmental and economical flyers in room indicate your in control of services provided yet room was entered when not requested and unexpected.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
"nice hotel close to everything"
Perfect spot, ok facilities are a bit old and tv not updated but the room was clean, staff was really kind and very helpfull, gave a fews tips about things to do around !
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
julee
"Cape Cod Motel"
Tv controls were not working and had to be fixed. No phone service and was never fixed. Hotel staff not on site during night or early morning. Bed linens obviously old and much used. Not complimentary breakfast
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
The beds were really small and the mattress was really hard too.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
Erin
"Comfortable Lakeside Hotel"
We were so happy with this hotel, we wanted a quick 5 day getaway and we ended up staying an extra night. Hotel is clean and neat, the pool is nice (both indoor and outdoor pools) and we loved the lakeside setup. The hotel is close to many restaurants and attractions. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Only downside is that their breakfast service is on the slow side. The breakfast food was great but they do take their time. We were in no hurry so we didn't mind it as much but if we had planned times for activities we would have been late for them. We highly recommend them and if we come to cape cod again we would stay here!
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Mady
I would not stay again room was not clean hotel is old and run down.
3 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
"Kind of ick- especially for the price"
This was a way overpriced motel that felt like a Motel 6 honestly-- totally no frills. Granted, we we're in Cape Cod during peak season do everything's overpriced, but this was dumpy. No complimentary breakfast, no frills, old out of date decor. I will say the staff was very friendly though- which helped. And the diner on site was fun. But that's about it.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Beth
"Terrible , nightmare , disgusting "hotel"."
Not recommend ! Not trust any sales over the phone !
easy going
"Nice clean hotel."
The Tidewater is a nice clean hotel and the staff are friendly and helpful. The only complaint was that the AC is a bit loud.
"Convenient, reasonably priced motel on Cape"
Friendly staff, easy check in. Clean room. Carpet a bit stained. Plenty of room for 2 adults and 2 children. Fridge available. Outdoor pool was nice. Plenty of tourist brochures available. The place does attract some louder types of guests who hang out drinking, smoking and talking in front of their rooms until all hours. No one in office after 10 pm. Beds were uncomfortable.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
The location is convenient. The room was ready, clean and comfortable. The TV and climate control worked and plumbing was in good repair. The grounds are beautiful as shown on the web site and it was a relatively quiet location. A good economy stay. Helen's Diner, on the grounds, serves an excellent breakfast at the usual hotel level prices.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014