All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
1904 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90006, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"correct for 1 night."
acceptable location if you'd like to be in walking distance to LA live. but not too safe a neighborhood ...
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
oliver
not good!! Neighborhood is bad!!
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Sujin
"The hospital stay nightmare"
2 nite stay husbands surgery not a good area breakfast was sparse in less you want a waffle. I would not call it a breakfast continental at best. Room had no table in it or place to put your tooth brush only a sink. really bad with a accessible room large bathroom with no vanity??? not table in room to sit at very poorly designed. The area though near staples center was frightening locked the door and did not go out. Try to find a room in a nicer area and this one was one of the worst we had ever stayed at and we travel a lot.....Good luck
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
The hotel was ok. The price could have been a little better. Not a lot of towels. The lady at the front desk was very nice. She let us check in early after a long flight.
2 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
Staff was great,hotel though it was updated with bedding and shutters and furniture the hotel it self was a bit run down. We got up in time to catch some continental breakfast the following morning but their was only a few tiny muffins left. Not as pictured on web-site. So NO CONTINENTAL breakfast as stated....
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"One of the Worse"
This Hotel rates a 0 for me and my family. The rooms are disgusting!. Didn't look like it had been vaccumed for a while. It had on of those toilet cleaniness straps on it. When we opened the lid there was a Kotex in the toilet. Pooped all under the lid. the sink had not been cleaned. There was dust everywhere. And to top it all off they have bed bugs!!
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Sucked"
Bad neighborhood, Didn't feel safe to go out at night
6 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
"Busy in LA"
Dissapointed in the Breakfast, location was unsafe, nice to be downtown, but with drawbacks.
4 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"The best"
It was really good place to stay.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Juana
"Clear no-frills hotel."
The hotel was clean and the bed was comfortable. I didn't feel completely safe in the neighborhood at night, but convenient location to the convention center.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Utilitarian comfort."
My room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. I depended on Uber or local friends to get around as I wasn't especially comfortable walking around the neighborhood alone but I didn't feel unsafe in the room. I didn't really get to try the breakfast they had as every time I went down the tiny room with the food was packed with people.
Response by Rodeway Inn Convention Center
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It’s very rewarding to hear that You were satisfied with our room cleanliness, convenient location. We appreciate your business and hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future. Best Regards, General Manager Rodeway Inn.
8 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"Good choice"
The hotel has free parking which was hard to find in down town LA. The rooms are remodeled and they look way better than the outside so don't let that scare you. I always like a hotel that serves breakfast however the room is tiny and cramped. Overall it was a good stay at a decent price
Response by Rodeway Inn Convention Center
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, General Manager Rodeway Inn
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"A Dodger Stay"
Stayed one night to attend Dodger game.. Room was clean, spacious. Only problem was bit of noise from traffic and building nearby. For price, and convenience great stay. Taxi ride to Dodger stadium was about $25 round trip.i would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
Mario
"Clean and simple"
Hotel was decent nothing fancy or special but it was clean and every close to everything and parking was free. I would stay again.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Kristen
"comfortable stay"
Centrally located to all attractions. Easy to park and walk to downtown.
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
Sunder
"Not worth the cost at any price"
We went to Los Angeles for our daughter's graduation from USC. It was a horrible way to start the week end. The whole atmosphere of the property is horrible. The neighborhood is not one you want to walk in.The condition of the property is run down and depressing. The owners and employees are nice enough, but the quality of the rooms is deplorable.My son had a chair in his room that was so dirty he put it out in the hall.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
Judith L
good location to have dinner in korea town. But the environment around the hotel is not very good.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Worked for our needs"
It worked great because I was attending a conference and only slept there. The beds, sink, etc. were clean and furniture was new. However, the carpets, lounge chair, and ironing board were stained and dirty. It was close to our conference location and the short taxi ride to the conference worked well. We walked to the conference part of the time and that was safe when there were 2 of us. Did taxi when alone.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
The hotel was recently remodeled so the rooms were nicely decorated and the bathroom was clean. Breakfast was a plus, with plenty of different choices. I'd say over all a good value for LA! The front desk guy was also quite welcoming.
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
"better than expected, needs more parking"
friendly staff, nice comfortable clean updated rooms, fridge, microwave, good wifi, only complaint is the parking lot is too small and it fills up quickly. i had to park on the street 2 blocks away. overall much better than i expected.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2015
"Rodeway changing to welfare motel"
Many of these hotels are now housing welfare clients. The owners can now expect that the quality once enjoyed by travelers will be non existent in the future.
Other trip May 8, 2015
titled one
"Free parking close to Downtown and USC"
A nice hotel convient to downtown, Koreatown and the Staples Center. The price is right. Free, secured parking. Very friendly and helpful staff. Would definetly return.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Open Hallways"
The building and elevator were a little shabby. The Staff was excellent ! Everyone was super helpful regarding any questions or problems I had. The bed was clean and comfy. The pillows were like giant SOFT marshmallows not like thin, hard pizza crust.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Barb
"For the price I expected it to be worse"
I got a great deal on this hotel while I had friends paying $400/night 5 minutes away. The place was clean and comfortable. The front desk was very responsive and you could tell they cared about their guests. We used the room to sleep in and did not really hang out during the day so this place was perfect for our needs. Breakfast was nothing fancy but fit the bill to get our day started. We were here for a tournament at the convention center and this place is 10 minute walk away - at most. The neighborhood may appear rough but we had no problems at all and went to many businesses in the area with no issues. I will stay here again no questions asked. The only minor negative was that the mattresses were noisy and not that great. But I'm ok saving $300 a night and staying in a clean comfortable room.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
bigmick
"Okay for LA"
Location is great. Walking distance to downtown LA. All except one of the hotel staff who I encountered were great. The room that I was in can really use a new carpet. I suppose the hotel try, though. They were doing some touch-up painiting when I was there. Pretty low cost way to make the place look great. The elevator floor should be cleaned once in a while. It was very dirty and obviously has not been cleaned at all during the few days I was there. However, I must say that the housekeeping staff did keep the rooms very tidy. The free breakfast was alright. Should probably defrost the bagels a bit ahead of time.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Ding
"Walking distance to Convention Center"
The hotel is not at the best neighborhood but it is convenient to walk to the convention cr. The hotel itself is pretty nice but the worst thing for me was the nextdoor people who were chain smokers and my room also started to smell bad. The fan sent the bad odor even after I called the front desk and the desk telling them to smoke outside. The staff was very nice and having a microwave oven was a big plus and the room was nicely renovated, too.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Y.
"Nice stay close to LA Convention Center"
I give 3 stars for Liked it, 4 for loved it, and 5 for phenomenal. My business partners and I stayed for 3 nights with an extra cot in our bedroom, which they kindly provided at no additional cost. I enjoyed our stay it was sufficient and pretty clean, no complaints there. The coffee maker didn't work and they gladly replaced that. My iron didn't work so I couldn't iron my pants, I reported it and they said the maids weren't in yet so they couldn't help me. So I had to endure a day of business at an expo with that nagging feeling in the back of my mind that my pants had hanger marks on them, not a biggie but a minor annoyance. The staff was friendly and all smiles. The breakfast was really quite nice. They had fruit and yogurt and bagels, so basically the typical continental breakfast, but nice and more than sufficient for me. The elevator seemed like it may need a service soon. I really liked the proximity to the LA Convention Center, we had to drive there but it was a short easy drive, roughly a mile or two. Also there were lots of great restaurants close by. The wifi internet was fast and responsive so that was great as well. I would stay again and in fact I likely will.
3 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"Never again in a million years..."
Day one - broken fridge, dirty sheets, dirty floor, a gap in the door that a rat could easily fit through. Day two - broken heater and a house raid across the street. Moving rooms just produced more problems and the staff while friendly was also very unprofessional and had poor customers service skills. You would be better off paying less and staying at a hostel or paying a bit more and staying anywhere else. I would certainly never book this hotel again.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"close to la live and staples center"
Stayed there because we went to a concert at Nokia theater. It was a good price and nice hotel for downtown la and close to la live. We felt safe.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Renee
"Tiny Gem"
Nice little place close to downtown LA. Gets the job done for a one nighter hanging out with friends.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Genaro
"Nice budget stay"
Nice, clean stay. I would stay again and would recommend. It wouldn't be my first choice though.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
jomo
Room was not clean, bedding was dirty.
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Gage
"What is that on the wall?"
Checked in and they gave us our room number, we proceeded to our room abs the room was wide open and the floor was soaking wet, I called the front desk and they gave us another room, the rooms has random stains on the walls, the front desk employees weren't knowledgable. There was a shuttle service that ran through the parking lot so sometime they were loud and disrupted sleep, the only good thing that it was walking distance to staples center
2 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great Value"
Great value for your dollar. Close to downtown which is what I wanted with free parking.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Great for overnight stay."
Clean, simple, comfortable, & affordable. Needed room just for overnight - nothing fancy or expensive. This hotel fit this need perfectly. Parking was secure & breakfast was better than the basic continental.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Julia
"Close to L.A. Live"
Nice place to stay close to downtown, the bed spread had a big stain on it that freaked my girlfriend out but other than that it was nice
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Jonathon
Very good, clean, comfortable and all the amenedities you need
"Happy Giftshow rep."
We were there on business and the location is very good for us and we love the Mexican restaurant across the street. The room is very comfortable and accommodating for 2 roommates. The breakfast was sufficient too. Love to park free in LA.
4 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
nancy
"Will stay again!"
The room was amazing despite the location. I was upgraded for Free to a king size comfortable bed and great room!
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Newly renovated hotel close to downtown LA"
We only stayed here one night as we were attending a game at the staples center. Booked this hotel mostly on location, and it was conveniently located within 5 min of staples, 25 min of santa monica, and 20 min within of beverly hills which were all place that we did visit. The rooms are very nice, looks they are newly renovated. The outside appearance however looks like your typical motel. Nice clean room, easy check in. Not the best but would definitely recommend if you are looking for an affordable, clean room with a convenient location.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Bri
"Location, location, location"
Great experience! Continental brkfst was hardy and varied(hot waffles, cereal, oatmeal, toast, bagels, coffee, juices and yogurts) what more do you need? Attendant on duty was courteous and always ready to serve. Very close to downtown and freeways. Room was very clean and modern décor was unexpected. Refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker were a pleasant plus. Parking is first come first serve but they do try their best to accommodate (we didn't have a problem in the five nights we were there); security gate in parking lot a BIG plus. It's a great location close to Koreatown and plenty of Mexican restaurants and mom and pop stores. Clean grounds and friendly staff. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Nye"
Nye great time
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
emilas
The hotel room was ok with affordable price, but a receptionist should have more knowledge about the hotel and services around the hotel.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Simple, clean and comfortable"
doesnt look fancy from the outside but the beds were new and comfy and the room was clean. It had everything we needed and was close to downtown. Would definitely stay there again
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Rachel
"Satisfied"
Very satisfied with the room I was staying. Thank You
1 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
juan
"Will recommend to everyone"
It was a good experience, had a great time staying at the hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Erick
"upscale motel"
We stayed here for a concert at USC. We had such a great experience!! We were expecting more of a seedy motel but they had comfy beds and pleasant customer service. Plus we loved being able to walk to 7-11 and mcdonalds for snacks.
Anna
This is now the only hotel I stay at when going to the convention center. They are super friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. For an inexpensive hotel it is a great option
"Fight On Trojans !"
A decent hotel close to USC that does not break the bank is hard to find. This Rodeway Inn is also close to the Convention Center and pleased both myself and my wife. Not fancy but clean and close.
Dr. Pat
"Very nice"
Very nice hotel,very clean,good service I would recommended to stay at Rodeway Inn Convention Center.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014