All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
1904 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90006, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Utilitarian comfort."
My room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. I depended on Uber or local friends to get around as I wasn't especially comfortable walking around the neighborhood alone but I didn't feel unsafe in the room. I didn't really get to try the breakfast they had as every time I went down the tiny room with the food was packed with people.
Response by Rodeway Inn Convention Center
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It’s very rewarding to hear that You were satisfied with our room cleanliness, convenient location. We appreciate your business and hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future. Best Regards, General Manager Rodeway Inn.
8 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"Good choice"
The hotel has free parking which was hard to find in down town LA. The rooms are remodeled and they look way better than the outside so don't let that scare you. I always like a hotel that serves breakfast however the room is tiny and cramped. Overall it was a good stay at a decent price
Response by Rodeway Inn Convention Center
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, General Manager Rodeway Inn
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"A Dodger Stay"
Stayed one night to attend Dodger game.. Room was clean, spacious. Only problem was bit of noise from traffic and building nearby. For price, and convenience great stay. Taxi ride to Dodger stadium was about $25 round trip.i would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
Mario
"Clean and simple"
Hotel was decent nothing fancy or special but it was clean and every close to everything and parking was free. I would stay again.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Kristen
"comfortable stay"
Centrally located to all attractions. Easy to park and walk to downtown.
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
Sunder
"Not worth the cost at any price"
We went to Los Angeles for our daughter's graduation from USC. It was a horrible way to start the week end. The whole atmosphere of the property is horrible. The neighborhood is not one you want to walk in.The condition of the property is run down and depressing. The owners and employees are nice enough, but the quality of the rooms is deplorable.My son had a chair in his room that was so dirty he put it out in the hall.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
Judith L
"Worked for our needs"
It worked great because I was attending a conference and only slept there. The beds, sink, etc. were clean and furniture was new. However, the carpets, lounge chair, and ironing board were stained and dirty. It was close to our conference location and the short taxi ride to the conference worked well. We walked to the conference part of the time and that was safe when there were 2 of us. Did taxi when alone.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
The hotel was recently remodeled so the rooms were nicely decorated and the bathroom was clean. Breakfast was a plus, with plenty of different choices. I'd say over all a good value for LA! The front desk guy was also quite welcoming.
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
"better than expected, needs more parking"
friendly staff, nice comfortable clean updated rooms, fridge, microwave, good wifi, only complaint is the parking lot is too small and it fills up quickly. i had to park on the street 2 blocks away. overall much better than i expected.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2015
"Free parking close to Downtown and USC"
A nice hotel convient to downtown, Koreatown and the Staples Center. The price is right. Free, secured parking. Very friendly and helpful staff. Would definetly return.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Okay for LA"
Location is great. Walking distance to downtown LA. All except one of the hotel staff who I encountered were great. The room that I was in can really use a new carpet. I suppose the hotel try, though. They were doing some touch-up painiting when I was there. Pretty low cost way to make the place look great. The elevator floor should be cleaned once in a while. It was very dirty and obviously has not been cleaned at all during the few days I was there. However, I must say that the housekeeping staff did keep the rooms very tidy. The free breakfast was alright. Should probably defrost the bagels a bit ahead of time.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Ding
"Walking distance to Convention Center"
The hotel is not at the best neighborhood but it is convenient to walk to the convention cr. The hotel itself is pretty nice but the worst thing for me was the nextdoor people who were chain smokers and my room also started to smell bad. The fan sent the bad odor even after I called the front desk and the desk telling them to smoke outside. The staff was very nice and having a microwave oven was a big plus and the room was nicely renovated, too.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Y.
"Nice stay close to LA Convention Center"
I give 3 stars for Liked it, 4 for loved it, and 5 for phenomenal. My business partners and I stayed for 3 nights with an extra cot in our bedroom, which they kindly provided at no additional cost. I enjoyed our stay it was sufficient and pretty clean, no complaints there. The coffee maker didn't work and they gladly replaced that. My iron didn't work so I couldn't iron my pants, I reported it and they said the maids weren't in yet so they couldn't help me. So I had to endure a day of business at an expo with that nagging feeling in the back of my mind that my pants had hanger marks on them, not a biggie but a minor annoyance. The staff was friendly and all smiles. The breakfast was really quite nice. They had fruit and yogurt and bagels, so basically the typical continental breakfast, but nice and more than sufficient for me. The elevator seemed like it may need a service soon. I really liked the proximity to the LA Convention Center, we had to drive there but it was a short easy drive, roughly a mile or two. Also there were lots of great restaurants close by. The wifi internet was fast and responsive so that was great as well. I would stay again and in fact I likely will.
3 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"Never again in a million years..."
Day one - broken fridge, dirty sheets, dirty floor, a gap in the door that a rat could easily fit through. Day two - broken heater and a house raid across the street. Moving rooms just produced more problems and the staff while friendly was also very unprofessional and had poor customers service skills. You would be better off paying less and staying at a hostel or paying a bit more and staying anywhere else. I would certainly never book this hotel again.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"close to la live and staples center"
Stayed there because we went to a concert at Nokia theater. It was a good price and nice hotel for downtown la and close to la live. We felt safe.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Renee
"Tiny Gem"
Nice little place close to downtown LA. Gets the job done for a one nighter hanging out with friends.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Genaro
"Nice budget stay"
Nice, clean stay. I would stay again and would recommend. It wouldn't be my first choice though.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
jomo
Room was not clean, bedding was dirty.
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Gage
"What is that on the wall?"
Checked in and they gave us our room number, we proceeded to our room abs the room was wide open and the floor was soaking wet, I called the front desk and they gave us another room, the rooms has random stains on the walls, the front desk employees weren't knowledgable. There was a shuttle service that ran through the parking lot so sometime they were loud and disrupted sleep, the only good thing that it was walking distance to staples center
2 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great Value"
Great value for your dollar. Close to downtown which is what I wanted with free parking.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Great for overnight stay."
Clean, simple, comfortable, & affordable. Needed room just for overnight - nothing fancy or expensive. This hotel fit this need perfectly. Parking was secure & breakfast was better than the basic continental.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Julia
"Close to L.A. Live"
Nice place to stay close to downtown, the bed spread had a big stain on it that freaked my girlfriend out but other than that it was nice
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Jonathon
Very good, clean, comfortable and all the amenedities you need
"Happy Giftshow rep."
We were there on business and the location is very good for us and we love the Mexican restaurant across the street. The room is very comfortable and accommodating for 2 roommates. The breakfast was sufficient too. Love to park free in LA.
4 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
nancy
"Will stay again!"
The room was amazing despite the location. I was upgraded for Free to a king size comfortable bed and great room!
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Newly renovated hotel close to downtown LA"
We only stayed here one night as we were attending a game at the staples center. Booked this hotel mostly on location, and it was conveniently located within 5 min of staples, 25 min of santa monica, and 20 min within of beverly hills which were all place that we did visit. The rooms are very nice, looks they are newly renovated. The outside appearance however looks like your typical motel. Nice clean room, easy check in. Not the best but would definitely recommend if you are looking for an affordable, clean room with a convenient location.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Bri
"Location, location, location"
Great experience! Continental brkfst was hardy and varied(hot waffles, cereal, oatmeal, toast, bagels, coffee, juices and yogurts) what more do you need? Attendant on duty was courteous and always ready to serve. Very close to downtown and freeways. Room was very clean and modern décor was unexpected. Refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker were a pleasant plus. Parking is first come first serve but they do try their best to accommodate (we didn't have a problem in the five nights we were there); security gate in parking lot a BIG plus. It's a great location close to Koreatown and plenty of Mexican restaurants and mom and pop stores. Clean grounds and friendly staff. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Nye"
Nye great time
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
emilas
The hotel room was ok with affordable price, but a receptionist should have more knowledge about the hotel and services around the hotel.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Simple, clean and comfortable"
doesnt look fancy from the outside but the beds were new and comfy and the room was clean. It had everything we needed and was close to downtown. Would definitely stay there again
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Rachel
"Satisfied"
Very satisfied with the room I was staying. Thank You
1 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
juan
"Will recommend to everyone"
It was a good experience, had a great time staying at the hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Erick
"upscale motel"
We stayed here for a concert at USC. We had such a great experience!! We were expecting more of a seedy motel but they had comfy beds and pleasant customer service. Plus we loved being able to walk to 7-11 and mcdonalds for snacks.
Anna
This is now the only hotel I stay at when going to the convention center. They are super friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. For an inexpensive hotel it is a great option
"Fight On Trojans !"
A decent hotel close to USC that does not break the bank is hard to find. This Rodeway Inn is also close to the Convention Center and pleased both myself and my wife. Not fancy but clean and close.
Dr. Pat
"Very nice"
Very nice hotel,very clean,good service I would recommended to stay at Rodeway Inn Convention Center.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Jelena
"Very Good Choice for USC visit"
Shower did not drain well, carpet stained throughout and noisy neighbor; otherwise, very good. Staff was friendly, professional and efficient; free and convenient parking; room appearance a real plus - room recently redecorated with wood shutters, new furniture. very comfortable bed and pillows and good lighting. Convenient location for USC visit..
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"C"
The carpets. OMG dirt would be cleaner. Comfy bed. Free breakfast is a plus.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"Illegal cabs"
Stayed here because the price was reasonable for the area and the parking was free-all was fine-but the AC in the room was terrible-old and noisy! wi-Fi spotty. The biggest deal is when I asked for a cab-some limo came instead-found out someone at the hotel calls this illegal limo from Mexico no meter or insurance to undermine the cabs that pay all their taxes etc. another demise of this country! Then I finally got a cab (United Cab Co) he explained this to me says it happens all over the hotels except for JW Marriott-they refuse to use these other illegals!I will stay there next!!!!,
3 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Will not stay agsin."
Since Hotels. com will not accept previos truthful review, i am inputting agai with hotel lowest rating as parking and questionable clientle an issue. Hotels.com should be publishing honest reviews.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Not a bad place to stay"
Well kept motel/hotel. Rooms are clean, free parking is a plus, staff is very friendly, responsive and competent. It appears that at some point in the recent past, the rooms, or at least the room I stayed in, was renovated. Not a whole lot in the immediate vicinity for food (fast food, plus a few Korean BBQ places, and Mexican places). My reason for staying was to attend a conference downtown. Downtown hotels were a lot more expensive, plus they all charged for parking, which adds at least like $15-$20 to each night's stay. I used Uber to get to L.A. Live and it cost $4 each trip, except when they had surge pricing, when it was like $6. Certainly a better option than paying for public parking downtown though.
3 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"Simple Reasonable Close to Downtown"
Great location close to our venue. The neighborhood was average for downtown LA. If you show up late the free parking will be gone & you will have to park on the street. Almost better on the street as the small parking lot creates difficulty in leaving as people double park blocking you. The breakfast was satisfactory and simple. Hot waffles with Danyon yogurt were the specialties. Only major issue we had was getting a key to an already occupied room. Awkward! Be sure to knock and look for signs of occupation. Clean room. Good spot if just needing a reasonable short stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Jacob
"A short stay in LA"
It was a day trip in LA before we headed for our trip to Seattle on Coast Starlight. The hotel is located on a good location. Convenient to get taxi, bus to reach any destination,walking distance to metro too. There are some small nearby restaurants ( Thai, Mexican, Korean)which have good foods.An easy dinner solution. The rooms are OK. The carpets are really old and they need to change them.The breakfast is very poor (bagels,bread, banana, milk n juice). Since it was just a layover for us we did not bother about the hotel n room condition,but if you plan on staying in LA for a long vacation, i will not suggest this place.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"Pleasent experience"
The room was perfect! Microwave and refrigerator worked great. The access and parking was easy and the hotel staff was very accommodating.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Quick stay"
It served it's purpose as a clean room within walking distance of the LA Rock n Roll half marathon. Francisco at check-in was great - friendly and professional, the front desk person at check-out was rude on the phone when I called to check out then required that I go to the front desk to check-out.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Good accommodations, poor neighborhood"
accommodations were surpassingly good for the price, but the neighborhood was pretty sketchy so I can't recommend it on that basis.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Not as expected"
Hotel was old and surrounded by bars. The neighborhood had a lot of litter in the gutters. We were not comfortable staying at the Rodeway Inn. Would not recommend this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2014
"USC Student Org Meeting"
The hotel is nearly perfectly located and adequate for my trip needs. The hotel is in need of some upkeep and remodeling. It was clean and comfortable. The bed was comfortable!
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
D. S.
"Good Service"
During a big LA heat wave our air conditioner worked fine the first night but it couldn't cool the room the second night. They arranged for us to move to another room on the same floor so we would be comfortable for the rest of our stay. I left my shirt behind by mistake and called the hotel. After I arranged for FedEx packaging and shipping, they were very good on their end about holding onto my shirt and giving it to FedEx for safe return to me.
3 night romance trip Sep 14, 2014
"Inexpensive good choice for downtown L.A."
I stay here a few times a year. Anytime there is a concert at The Wiltern, Club Nokia, or Staples Ctr. The room is clean enough and does not smell too funky. The wifi is no. We do not even bring the laptop. My friend went to the office to ask her to look up pizza delivery, and the lady was nice enough to look it up (thank you), but the wifi is so bad she could barely use it herself. There is a fridge and micro in most rooms.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014