All hotels in Logan, Utah, United States of America
853 S Highway 89/91, Logan, UT, 84321, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Stay was fantastic!"
Hotel was clean, comfortable and accommodating. We stayed with our two young boys and did not have any issues. Room was very spacious. Had a great time.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"Overnight"
Everything was good. The beds were very uncomfortable had a very hard time sleeping.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Logan Utah Get-A-Way"
The King Suite was very nice.Enjoyed our stay. The pool was heated and clean.
2 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
"The place to stay in Logan, Utah"
We really like the Crystal Inn. Great indoor pool. The breakfast provides a good selection and changes from day to day. They also provide a modest dinner.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Ron
We stayed in a room next to the elevator and was pleasantly surprised at how quiet it was. The staff is very helpful, and friendly.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"We love staying at Crystal Inn"
The staff and the facilities are above good. Your staff took good care of us. We honor you for letting the housekeeping staff have Thanksgiving off. Your generosity to the staff more than compensated for the inconvenience of of the room not being up to your usual cleanliness. We appreciated the cook providing a good breakfast and dinner on Thanksgiving day. Once again, we love staying at the Crystal Inn.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Clean room and overall good experience"
We stayed one night, but we're treated well. We appreciated the dinner and breakfast that was included. For the price this is a great place to stay!! Room was clean and parking lot was well lit and easily accessible to rooms.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"happy"
Amazing hotel. Beautiful room. We will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Magyn
"weekend getaway"
Awesome!!!
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
Overall a very nice stay-many thanks to the staff of Crystal Inn.
A J
Staff were all very helpful. The dining area was great and even served a light evening meal.
Clean facility, Staff was very accommodating to our requests and questions
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"great place"
I stay here whenever I go to Logan. Great value.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
mark
"My kids love it, think it is the best hotel ever"
Good pool, room was nice, breakfasts are awesome for a free Hotel breakfast.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Friendliness is the rule"
We have stayed here multiple times and are always impressed with the quality of service and the friendliness of the staff
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Makin
"Nice hotel, good value"
Hotel was clean, nice sized rooms, the staff was very friendly and helpful. Only thing was funny noises throughout the night, not from people but sounded like something mechanical that would make noise. It wasn't loud but just enough to sometimes wake me up.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"Nice Place"
Good place to stay, beware of top floor if you don't like the old, stale smoke smell - I think it used to be reserved for smokers.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"Great town, great hotel"
This was a delightful surprise. Not only was it very inexpensive, but it was the nicest place we stayed on our whole trip. The hotel staff was warm and welcoming and the room was huge (king bed and a sitting room), nicely decorated, and very comfortable. There was a nice hot tub and warm pool. Besides a full hot breakfast we also got a light dinner. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2014
Retired NV Teachers
"Nice hotel close to the wedding I was attending."
Very good experience, close for what I needed, people are very friendly hotel was very clean
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Breakfast was awesome... The room was clean and well cared for. Staff did a great job with meeting needs.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Loved everything about this Hotel. Complimentary dinner, breakfast. Rooms were spacious.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Ron
"Good stop"
Liked the room, but ask for a room facing away from the busy highway. The elevator floors needed a good scrubbing.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Family friendly, very Affordable
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Best Breakfast ever"
We loved the set up, the choices and the service personnel. This hotel beat the other nine we stayed at for the very best breakfast of the trip.
1 night family trip Sep 9, 2014
Clean and convenient. Near restaurants and shops. Staff very friendly. The light dinner and breakfast add value. Logan is a nice town and has banks, groceries and everything else less than a mile away. Good value at a low price.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Tom H
"Good hotel for swimming"
Hotel staff was great to work with. They got us a new room after we walked into our assigned one and it smelt of cigarette smoke. Pool is decent size. Hot tub was good. Free parking and plenty of it. Very close to Walmart, Maceys, and some good food options.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Great hotel and staff"
Stayed here for a work visit. Nice hotel and I was amazed at the size of the room. Front desk staff was helpful with spot on dining recommendation. Peaceful stay.
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
"very pleased!"
This was the first time using hotels.com after using another site for years and being fed up with their very poor customer service.I may not have bid, but got a fantastic room for my price and as much as we travel, can earn a free night! The room was very nice, clean, roomy. There was enough room for two adults a teen and two kids comfortably. Fridge, microwave,direct tv EVEN a dvd player :) Staff great, free parking. We will be using hotel.com from now on and staying here when visiting our daughter.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Room 125. The mold on the ceiling wasn't very appealing. But overall the room was great!
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"not bad except"
A/C unit in our room was coming apart. My wife and kids could not sleep due to the noise and when it was turned off due to the heat in the room. When I spoke to Matt at the front desk all he said was he would input a maintenance work order. No apology or anything of that nature. Does your staff not care that at a location where I stayed the night to sleep myself and my family got little to no sleep.....
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Dustin
"We love this hotel!!"
We stay here every time we are in Logan. It is always clean, has a great breakfast and the staff is so friendly!!!!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Nice hotel. Bang for buck, well worth the price. On the outskirts of town, but it's a small town.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Fabulous find!"
This hotel was the cleanest, had the best beds of our 3 week road trip. They served a complimentary breakfast that was not skimpy...homemade rolls, bacon, eggs, etc. They also included a lite complimentary dinner in their very reasonable rate. The people at the desk were so helpful. I would go back to Logan, Utah just to stay there again!
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
Gramnette
"Conveniently close"
Everything was great.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"we had a great great stay"
we did not have any problems
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
vaughn
"Best place to stay in Utah"
This was the third time I have stayed at this great motel. If I am going anywhere near, I will rearrange my trip to stay there. Wonderfully comfortable beds; a swimming pool to help the little ones after a day of travel; and dinner and breakfast provided. What more could you ask for? Friendly, helpful staff are the cherry on top of this traveling delight. And, don't miss Bear Mt. and Lake, if at all possible... just over the hill and worth a side trip.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Allan
"Logan, Utah"
Hotel was really nice, only issue at all was the location, on a one way portion of the street, which makes getting to it and leaving a bit challenging.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Mark Davis
Very spacious and comfortable room. Great for a family of four. Lite dinner and breakfast was just what we needed. Great location for exploring Logan Canyon.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Nice hotel with hot breakfirst"
Smells in the room. Others are just excellent. Like their hot breakfast.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Rooms were great! Comfortable and clean. Hotel seemed noisy, maybe due to so many guests. Breakfast was very dry - not good.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Beth
"Great choice for Logan stay!"
I thought this Hotel was great. I checked out the reviews on Yelp before booking and they were positive. The room was clean. My only issue (which is not that big of a deal) is the bathroom was a little small for my liking. The room included two queens, a/c, fridge, microwave, dvd player and comfortable, clean beds. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Bob H.
"Great hotel for the price."
Beautiful rooms and yummy breakfast. Only frustration was the noise from the surrounding rooms. There were kids running through the hallways and making a lot of noise.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Excellent! I rate the Crystal Inn in Logan, Utah one of the best ones we have stayed in so far. Any time we travel we always stay at the Crystal Inn. I like the one in Logan better than the one in Salt Lake! It was awesome that beside the free breakfast, they also offer a free lite dinner. Why can't they all do that?
"We really liked your hotel."
Very nice. Friendly people. Nice breakfast. Convenient to all activities we chose to do in Logan. They were accommodating to us as we wanted to check in an hour early. Our little grandchildren loved swimming in the pool.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
S.Gough
"Skinny Walls"
Great hotel but the walls were a little thin if you know what I mean. :-)
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"Great place"
I have always loved this hotel, so we went and enjoyed a night! I was disappointed that the juice dispenser was out of order, and it took forever for staff to place more waffle batter in the dispenser when it ran out. But, it was a great stay nonetheless!
1 night trip with friends Jul 28, 2014
Char
The staff was very accomodating. Everything was clean and organzied.We were traveling far and they made our stay very comfortable and with no issues. Thank you Crystal Inn
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
KLO
"Very Nice Hotel"
Very pleased with breakfasts, and light dinners. Saved us travel and expense. Hotel workers very friendly and helpful. We will go there again.
3 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2014
Rhea
"Great Hotel!"
This hotel was very nice for our quick weekend visit. They provided everythinh we needed, and the staff was nice to work with. Great service and good amenities. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Amber
"Right on Main Street"
it was a great hotel, with a wonderful breakfast. Due to a 'Y" in the road, it's difficult to access when heading northbound>
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2014