All hotels in Kowloon, Hong Kong
23 Waterloo Road, Yaumatei, Kowloon, Hong Kong, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good location, good price, although the bathroom is a bit small.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Affordable yet comfortable hotel in great location"
Stayed here overnight on business and was very pleased with it.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Hotel very well situated. The rooms are clean and the view is nice, however the inside of the rooms are not the level of a 4 stars hotel.
4 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Jean
"Center of the city"
Room is small but that's how it is in Hong Kong especially in the center of the city. It was uncomfortable to use the hand basin since the bathroom was very small. Room was always kept clean and is comfortable. Wifi is very reliable. Hotel is located close to the metro station and there are plenty of shops and restaurants around the hotel.
2 night family trip Apr 28, 2014
"Good Basic hotel convenient to the Metro (MRT)"
Good basic hotel (nothing fancy), but clean and convenient location right near the Metro (MRT) which makes it easy to get to all the key locations and tourist attractions.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"very convenience"
Very nice hotel to stay
4 night family trip May 6, 2014
"great location!"
Very pleasant stay. Good location, easy to find. I would use the hotel again.
Other trip May 9, 2014
Very friendly and helpful staff. Serve with their hearts.
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
Chris Yong
"Convenient location"
The Cityview was easy to reach via public transportation from the airport. The airport train stopped at Kowloon station and from there a free shuttle took us to the front door. The hotel is within walking distance of lots of shops and sites. The subway (metro) station is just a block away and the line goes to the harbor and across to Hong Kong Island. Breakfast at the hotel had a good selection. We ate there the first day, but the next morning we found another place nearby. Staff was helpful and hotel was very nice.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
KD
"Very good hotel, great location, central to all."
Hotel is centrally located, took airport bus for HK$33 to within one block of hotel. Friendly staff, nice size clean room, quiet floor. Hotel restaurants are pricey but plenty of eateries outside, highly recommended, will book again.
3 night family trip Mar 25, 2014
"Close to MTR station"
convenient location
1 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2014
Yim
"Close to MTR"
Easy to go places with MTR. Lots of restaurants on Nathan Road.
1 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2014
Yim
"MARCH 14, 2014"
Hotel is well located but very basic. There is nothing luxurious about the rooms. Bathroom ridiculously small even in Hong Kong standards, and poorly planned out. Desk help very pleasant.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
janet
"Great location for exploring Kowloon and HK Island"
We stayed for two nights on the way home from a trip to Vietnam. The hotel room was clean and bright and the location of the hotel is very convenient right next to the Yau Ma Tei MTR station. Also the express shuttle from where the airport train drops you off made it very convenient to get to the hotel and back to the airport. We had the breakfast buffet once and the items are clearly labelled for allergies such as gluten, soy and lactose. It would have been nice if there were more items that did not contain gluten (even bacon is not gluten-free?), but at least the labeling was clear, in general eating gluten-free in HK wasn't very easy being our first time in the city. Overall our stay at the hotel was great!
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
k
"good location"
My husband & I enjoyed the stay. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. We got a corner room at the executive building and has a great view of the city. The room is small but it is very quiet & relaxing with our stay. We would stay at this hotel again. Good location for MRT and easy walk to the train station as well.
4 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Unknown
"Great for the Price!"
Stayed in the Cityview from 2/22-2/25/14. Has a wonderful location on the red line, quite literally a block away from Yau ma Tei subway entrances. Tons of good shopping and eating in this part of the city. Also a short ride over to central and the LKF district if you like to go out. Overall great experience! Rooms were small but cozy and also included a small refrigerator which was nice. Would definitely stay again for the price. Totally underrated in my opinion.
3 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2014
Albert
"very close to transportation ."
i will definitely stay at this hotel next time, the hotel staffs were excellent helpful, the room size good and good price.
11 night trip Feb 10, 2014
jack
"Nice room, but"
Romm is nice, but emergency line is unavailable.
8 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"Overall comment is good."
- convenient location with easy access to everywhere through varieties of transportation. - hotel price is considered reasonable. - free internet is available in the rooms. - helpful and polite staff. - comfortable room temperature controll. - very clean bed linens and towels. - food is good in the small Chinese restuarent of the hotel.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Grace
"Good location, accessible to train station."
Great Service! Staff are very accommodating. We were allowed to check in before 2pm. Would definitely book again in the future.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Annie Loiese
"Very convenience location and very helpful staff."
Excellent service and very clean .
9 night trip Jan 22, 2014
Jack
"Albert yeung"
I become a regular customer of city view hotel mainly because of it excellent convenience location. The only comment I wish to make may be its rate is getting expensive or so called over priced.
2 night business trip Dec 26, 2013
Albert yeung
"Not what was expected"
From the advertisements we expected a good mid range hotel, but found that the 8th floor room was very small, there was no city view, just a side street view. . They charged my credit card twice, but reversed one of the charges days later. We asked them to call a taxi for the airport they recommended a shuttle bus. Paid the fares and started journey. Found out part way that the bus would get to airport in 75 to 90 minutes.. Had to get off the bus midway and hail a cab or we would have missed the flight. It turns out that the hotel is operated by YMCA
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"good hotel for the price"
My stay was pleasant. The location of this hotel is great--located steps from a subway station that conveniently connect people from there to different parts of the city efficiently. The room was small and with few amenities. However, hotel guests can use the LARGE and well-equipped gym (not like those tiny gyms with few equipment in most other hotels!) and the Olympic-size swimming pool at the YMCA right next door!!!
6 night business trip Nov 19, 2013
Philip
"Service is the killing point"
Perfect location and neighbor!! Easy to get taxi, and subway is right around the corner. Room are kinda small, but clean, not bad The service from the lobby is not acceptable...
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2013
Ching
"Highly recommend!"
I do not have a single complaint about this place. I will definitely stay there again!
3 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2013
Rachael
"Nice location for city of Kowloon,HongKong"
The stay was a pleasant 4-nights; however, there was no iron in room, need to call service to deliver the board and iron.....would like to recommend to friends or stay in future. The staffs are very friendly, did not have chance to the indoor pool or fitness center.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Mrs. Ng
It was excellent. The rooms are a little dated but that was not a problem for us. The hotel is located in the heart of Kowloon with public transportation all around, buses and trains. You can not go wrong. Attached to the hotel is a YMCA which was awesome for me because I swam in the pool every morning.
3 night family trip Nov 11, 2013
DD
Very convenient location. Subway entrance is around the corner. There is a money exchange and laundromat across the street.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2013
Nathan
"excellent location"
Nice and clean room. Easier access to public transportation such as subway. Very close to shopping area and several must-see sights. Ill stay here again next time.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2013
Zack Chang
"Close to transport"
Happy, consider the rate and location.
2 night business trip Oct 12, 2013
Raymond Ho
The hotel is lack of service in front desk and congcier. We stayed there for 3 nights. The Front desk lady was impolite and no smile at all to most of the customers. The congcier was not helping us when we when we need to change the hotel. Because we decided to stay 2 more nights in hong kong after we booked the hotel.
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2013
jean
"Good location but rooms are small and smell bad"
I'm not sadisfied with the experience in Cityview hotel. The rooms were small and smell bad odore. The bed wasn't comford and toilet had a small sink where you can't wash your face. The staff hotel it was nice and friendly. The location of the hotel is good and near the Yau Ma Tei metro station.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
Jimmy
"Luckily I was staying only for 1 night..."
My friend and I got to the hotel at 10:00pm and had an early flight on 5:00am the following day. This was our luck because I can't imagine needing to stay longer than that. The rooms were very old, a little bit smelly, the fridge make a lot of noise. Beds were not so comfort....carpets should be replaced... this hotel needs some renovation urgently...
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2013
"Short Ceilings"
The hallway, room, and especially bathroom had very short ceilings. I felt a bit crowded and actually hit my hands on the bathroom ceiling when I was changing/toweling off. Not a good option for tall people!
2 night romance trip Sep 21, 2013
Heidi
"Good Simple Hotel, Good Internet, Clean, Good Valu"
For the price it was a great find. It is close to MTR line *Yau Me Tei" stop so very convenient and also FREE shuttle to Airport station in Kowloon (allow extra 30mins for drive as bus stops at numerous hotels for pickup and drop off). Rooms were refreshingly nice, bathrooms were HUGE by HK standards, showers only. There are restaurants and shops in the area but greater variety by TST 1 tube stop away. I'd recommend if all you are looking for is a good bed, working internet and value.
2 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
"Close to station for transpotation"
Very good
3 night trip with friends Sep 2, 2013
"Close to MTR & Nathan Road"
It is my second time to stay in The Cityview within 3 weeks. The first time I stayed in the new building, the room is very small but comfort. The second time, I stayed in the old building, they gave me a very nice & big standard size room. Only the 2nd time I stayed on 17th floor, upstair people very noise, started from 8am to 10am. it came down a lot of sound to wake us up. Overall, I am very satisfied our staying & would go back again next time in HKG.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2013
L Ma
"The location is excellent, near the MTR."
The staff and the service is OK, but I have to request to change my room because the carpet was filthy and then noticed a leaking from the air conditioner at night which I believed there were mold in the room. I would not stayed in this room for 6 days, at first they told me that they would vacuuming my room the next day but later at night, I noticed a leaking from the air conditioner, then I realized that I want to change my room. the next morning I explained the situation about the carpet and the leaking and they upgrade my room in the afternoon. This was the only inconvenience, the rest of service was OK. If you don't like your room for some reason, don't think twice, go ahead and ask to change your room. Don't wait until something happened because you are on vacation and you want to enjoy your hotel, too.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
mc
"Nice Hotel, Decent Location"
Rooms are on the smaller size(about average for the price in Hong Kong) but in general I don't spend much time in the room anyway. The WiFi worked well and was included in the price of the room. The hotel staff was accommodating and friendly. The location was near Nathan street which is the main commercial street in the Kowloon area. There are a lot of shops and local restaurants in the area, mostly Chinese(imagine that). We did find a nice Vietnamese restaurant on Nathan street. If you are looking for a more "touristy area" I would suggest Tsim Sha Shui area closer to Victoria Harbor. If you don't mind a short metro or cab ride, you can get to the "touristy" areas with no problem.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Mr G.
Convenience & prices are good!
3 night trip Aug 12, 2013
L Ma
"Great hotel in a great location"
I stayed 3 days and 4 nights at the CityView. They had a shuttle bus pick me up from the airport and they even gave me a free room upgrade! The room was small but actually a lot bigger than I expected, but was overall very comfortable and clean. The food was great, the service was great and It was within walking distance from a few major attractions I wanted to visit like the Jade Market, and Bruce Lee Memorial.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Jimmy
"great for MTR and YMCA"
If you like convenience to MTR and high quality free exercise facility, this is hard to beat. Concierge is good too. No pubs within walking distance is downfall. Definitely recommend this convenient hotel of good value. (Did not try any restaurants. )
3 night trip Aug 1, 2013
jeff
"nice green view"
nice room to stay especially having a view of small hill with lots of trees.
4 night trip Jul 17, 2013
hsu
"Great value hotel"
Great location with the Yau Ma Tei MTR nearby. It is fairly basic in its amenities with the bare necessities like shower gel, shampoo, slippers, free bottled water but not much else. However, it was comfortable enough that we had 2 good nights' sleep. Generally neat and clean though looking a little drab and plain. I had the room closest to the lift which was unfortunate because in the morning when guests were going to the lift, the opening of the door leading from the hotel corridor to the lift landing would bang against the party wall to our room. It was like someone knocking loudly on our door and that woke me up from an otherwise great sleep! If you are a light sleeper, ask for a room further away from the lift. The hotel is near the shopping districts of Sai Yeung Choi Street and Temple Street. The former spots buskers at night and is lively and entertaining whilst the latter is great for the bargaining shopaholic. Even better is the famous Sheng Ji Zhou Mian Or Sheng Kee, across the road. A small shop that serves up yummy porridge that is full of ingredients. Well worth your money. The noodle looked great too.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2013
"Street Market Heaven"
Chose the hotel for its proximity to Temple St night market and the jade market. Found other street markets close, lots of small Mom/Pop type specialty shops and many good inexpensive restaurants of different cuisines in the neighborhood. Metro stop 30 second walk from hotel back door.
4 night trip Jul 4, 2013
GZ Yimmie
"NICE STAY"
Hotel was only a step from the MTR and there are several convenience stores and dim sum fast food joints close by. Not far from where the major shopping and eating centers are located. Recommend if location and price are important.
4 night trip Jun 30, 2013
"Close to shopping sites but sink is too small"
Location of hotel is very good as it is near mongkok shopping street. Overall the hotel room is comfortable but the sink is too small and it is inconvenient to wash face and rinse mouth with it.
3 night trip Jun 28, 2013
wong swee hin
"The Hotel got improved a lot."
I am a long time visitor, I stayed so many times, if I came by myself the room for me was OK, but some time I got the room so small special I came with my wife, anyway I like Cityview, it improved a lot.
7 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
"Very good and convenient"
Very good and convenient