All hotels in Anaheim, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1831 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA, 92802, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Loved it!"
There for a volleyball competition and I was suppose to book at the Hilton, I missed the memo and booked the Portofino. When I got to the tournament I heard all the complaints about the Hilton stay from over priced parking to dated bathroom facilities that seemed not thoroughly cleaned or wiped down and overall condition of the rooms. Although the bathroom may have been dated, as everything in Anaheim the Portofino was very clean and well kept. The Valet parking was convenient for me.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"CLOSE and nice nice nice!!"
They upgraded us for free, so that was sweet... they were very on top of the room cleaning and actually obeyed the do not disturb signs for sleeping in!! No breakfast :( but was actually faster to just grab a sandwich on the way to disneyland from the 7-11 across the street then to wrestle with breakfast crowds. VERY close to disneyland...
5 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Mira
"good hotel other than parking lot closed"
Construction going on, so parking was nearly impossible. The hotel itself is decent, affordable, and easy walk to/from Disney.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Close to Disneyland"
I booked this hotel after receiving an email about discounted rates and I am glad that I did. The hotel was very clean and the staff was polite. The walls are a little thin, so you do hear people coming and going at all hours of the night, but the close proximity to Disneyland and all of the stores/restaurants made it well worth it. I would not pay the normally advertised price for this hotel (it does seem a little bit older) but with discounts I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Angelia
"Our stay 1/2- 1/5/2015"
Disappointed that there was no valet service when we went to check out, had to go to a Nother hotel to pick up our car. Bathroom could have been kept up better. Tub did not drain properly.
3 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Lori
We enjoyed the family suite, complete with a microwave and mini fridge. The beds were nice but not particularly comfortable and the bunkbeds were not sufficient for my teens. Bathroom had a little water damage in room 2412, rusted baseboards and door moulding. Overall the hotel was very clean, staff very friendly, the price was right, and location was perfect. Thanks to the deal on hotels.com, we were excited to try a new place for our son's volleyball tournament at the Convention Center. It was a seven minute walk.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Marsi
"Watch the extra fees!"
They charge $15 per night for a mini refrigerator plus $15 per night for a microwave. I think this is outrageous. Tempora
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Just ok"
Ok for the price. It's old and needs updating. Bathroom needs update too. Ac is not cold. Good thing it's winter. Staff are very good.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
may
"Great room for a family of 5"
We have 3 teenage boys, and we have outgrown a standard room. The kids suite was perfect, but I did wish there were 2 bathrooms. 10 minute walk from Disneyland main gate and 10 minutes to Downtown Disney too.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
amanda
"Hassel"
Not enough Parking hard to get in and out of lot Rude unhelpful night staff
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
"Nice hotel near Disneyland"
We stayed 3 nights in 2014 Christmas season. It is very close to Disneyland. The staff are friendly. We got baby crib also. Parking seems limited though. Everything else is great.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"has it's pros and cons"
on the bright side, it is a short walk to Disneyland park. this positive was completely overshadowed by the noise level. we stayed here from 12/26-12/30. the first night, a kid in the room above us ran back and forth until about 10:30 - it was really loud. while this is more the parent's fault for allowing this, the second night, a person was up around 4am and walked to and fro for an hour. this caused significant creaking the entire time. using white noise was little help. the level of noise is just unbearable for those who value their sleep.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Melanie
"Close to Disneyland"
Before booking I read reviews about this place. Every body complaint about being outdated and having paper thin walls and anything could be heard. I do agree but it's a decent hotel close to Disneyland. Overall I don't regreat staying there as complaints above didn't bother me. I would recommend this place without a doubt.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
ericka
"trip"
Arriving there was no one in front desk and had to wait "fyi"also at 6am no one in front desk seem like no sense of urgency. Entering room looked clean but taking of sheets there stains and also on duvet. Rubber mat was very dirty. Carpet even around sink not a good idea and. Room was serviced on time. Hotel in great location close to dinning and disneyland. But needs more detail in customer service and more "parking"! Thanks for the complimentary valet.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Hotel Nice from outside but inside??"
very old hotel needs to built new one or do major .................
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Imad
"Great location but"
You can hear everything from one room to another, not good layout, we stayed family kids suite, not comfortable.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Nice family hotel close to Disneyland w/ terrible"
Beautiful, comfortable hotel close to Disneylsnd. No parking, had to valet with minimal valet service and long waits to get car. No restaurant or amenities to speak of
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Bowman Bunch
"Great location to Disneyland and resturants"
No issues , staff was helpful and the rooms were clean and comfortable
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
michelle
"Not bad, but won't stay again"
My family of four spent five nights here. Parking was atrocious, but we were lucky to get a spot the first night, and just never moved the truck. The staff was very friendly and helpful at check-in. The room was suitably clean, but wear and tear was showing. The shower tub and one of the sinks did not drain well. The beds were not comfortable at all. It seems like most hotels offer a full breakfast now, so I didn't even check this description. Had I known there was no breakfast I would not have booked here. It was about a 20 minute walk from the Disney gates, which became difficult with two sleeping children, and me at six months pregnant. The walk also follows a sidewalk parallel to a second path that is very dark at night. There were a lot of questionable people around, that made me nervous. Next time I'll book closer to the park.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Tricia
"Next best thing to home-Staff and room were great."
Our girls felt right at home. Staff was extremely pleasant and assisted us immediately with missing room item.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Debra
"Ok hotel close to disneyland."
The shower didn't drain and there was no screen on the window. No fan or window in the bathroom.But it is very close to disneyland and in decent condition. My kids had fun at the pool but there is no lifeguard. It was a good deal for the price. They give valet when the parking lot gets full and there is no charge for parking. If I could do it again I would spend a few hundred more and stay in the Paradise Pier Hotel at the park but it's not a really gross hotel like some.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
family, 3 kids
"Great location close to Disney"
A bit over priced and no breakfast.
4 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"hotel room."
it was a nice hotel but some of the wood and metal was not kept or dated.
4 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
SUSAN
"Nice hotel near Disneyland"
Hotel room was clean, free valet parking. This hotel is within walking distance of Disneyland. I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Excellent for the price"
The price was very affordable, the staff very helpful, the room was immaculate and I experienced my best night sleep in a long time....
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
jhern
"Nice room and location"
Nice room and location with affordable price definitely will recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
maribel
"An easy walk to Disneyland"
Night and day hotel staff were helpful. Directions to Disneyland were clear and easy to follow since they are on the same side of street as Disneyland. Comfortable beds and parking was free.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Dee
"Decent but needs an update"
The hotel was decent for the price. It could use a little bit of an update though. The bed was not the most comfortable. The nice thing was the short distance to the park. Not a bad walk at all.
4 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
LuzElena
"Awesome stay. Located perfectly."
Walking distance from all attractions. Conveniently located by CVS right on the exit of the parking lot.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Venessa
"Disneyland trip"
We've stayed at this hotel earlier this year with my step kids and really loved the kid suite with the bunk beds. This time it was just my husband and I and we got a two queen room in the main hotel. It seemed like these rooms are older than the ones across the way, above the parking garage. Our room was still clean but just didn't seem updated. My only real complaint is both times they've told us that there won't be any rooms available until after 3, which is the regular check in time. Kind of hard to believe there are absolutely no rooms ready before that. Although I really loved that they gave us a parking permit that allowed us to park in their parking lot early, even though we couldn't check in early. Also it was good for the entire day after check out. Short walk to Disneyland.
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
"Good value!"
Half the price of Disney hotel. Clean and nice, even comfy beds! Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
H family
"clean but leaky and loud"
the room was clean. it was close to Disneyland. it would have been nice to know they we're doing construction around the hotel. we wouldn't have stayed there if we had known. my husband and I wanted to sleep in before are long drive home. At 2:30 in the morning the AC unit started leaking. Alot. when I informed them their was a serious leak in the room the Receptionist said "oh was the AC leaking ." it seemed like they already knew about.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Good room for the price!"
The kids suites are very roomy and comfortable! Not a 5 star property but they don't say they are! For the price and location to Disneyland it was perfect for our family! No complaints!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
cathie
"Good option for an affordable price"
Not too far from the parks to walk, and 24-hour CVS Pharmcay next door. Very handy.
2 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2014
"Portofino short, sweet and clean stay"
We had a short stay here for a quick last minute trip. The girl who checked us in was super nice and helpful. Very clean and cute.
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
Shannon
"great hotel, lacking services at front desk"
Great room, great housekeeping. Terrible front desk help. Not knowledgeable about stores, restaurants, banks etc...... Felt as if I was burdening them when asking questions or for extra coffee for my room.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
corina
"Perfect family hotel"
Our family of five stayed in the Kids room. Staff is really nice. As nice as Disney Staff. Small parking lot but we got our car valleted for free to Sheratons parking garage. Vallet was friendly trustworthy and fast. Hotel room was really clean. I enjoy staying in luxury hotels with nice sheets but we were I a budget since we planned trip on a whim. Sheets were Good!! Bed was so Comfy. Room was clean!! Room is big! We walked to Disneyland. Only 10 min walk. You cross two intersections. There is a souveniour/market attached to hotel it's cute and sold milk for baby so that's a plus and CVS at corner too . Great location definitely would stay there again.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Easy walk to disneyland"
Simple close to shopping dining and disneyland !
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Disneyland"
We stayed at this hotel primarily because of the location (close to Disneyland). It's about a 10-15 min walk from the hotel to Disneyland's main entrance. I am a frequent traveler and have stayed in other hotel's in Anaheim. I usually do a quick inspection of the room upon checking in. Everything was in place and room was nice and clean. Bed and pillows were comfortable. This hotel is simple with all the main necessities, the furniture and room are updated. However, if you are looking for a more upscale experience, this is not the place for you. I will be staying here again and would recommend it to everyone. There were several families staying here and children using the pool. Thus, it is family friendly. Overall, nice hotel.
Traveler
"Nice hotel for the price"
It was a very nice room for the price. The room was clean and the service was quick and thorough. The soaps, towels, sheets, etc. were basic but nice. The staff was very polite, respectful, helpful, and took pride in their work. The location was only 2 blocks (easy walk) from Disneyland.
4 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Just ok."
This hotel is alright if you can't get a room closer to the park. It's a 5-10 minute walk from the Disneyland gates, depending on the speed of the herd you get stuck behind. The rooms are clean, but could use some repairs: our bathroom door jamb was rusted all along the bottom, and the bathtub plug wouldn't stay up while showering unless we wedged a shampoo cap under it, otherwise it was a shower/foot soak in one. No fans in the bathroom. The housekeeping staff was friendly, but the parking attendant insisted that the only parking was mandatory (free) valet, although there were clearly several available spaces underneath our tower. Fine, except when you want to leave. Only one valet attendant means an unbearably long wait. AND she reeked of smoke, which worried me about the condition my car would be in when it arrived (no smell, but did it take so long because she was smoking...? Who knows...) The whole parking situation was weird...a friend of mine met us at the hotel and upon check-in was told a parking space was being held for her. The attendant pointed her in the direction of the spot and she was able to park herself.
"great hotel"
We love this hotel!Big, clean rooms and it is within walking distance to the park. Booking on hotels.com, it was reasonably priced too!
6 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
Shanae
"A Walk Away to Disneyland"
We stayed in the kid's suite and it is perfect for small children. My wife and I had our own area and the kids had theirs. The fridge was not the small but the medium size which was nice and there is an IHOP right across the street.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Danny
I have stayed here once before and really liked it. It's clean and a close walk to Disneyland. I will stay here again my next vacation down here.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Close To Disneyland"
We had a good experience for this hotel. The rooms were nice. Clean. We had a balcony which was nice. The view was just the parking lot and the adjacent hotel. Definitely within walking distance of Disneyland.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Great for Disneyland!"
Was unsure when I booked for my family's trip to Disneyland, solely based upon the reviews listed. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised. Room was clean, everything in good order. The kids loved the bunk beds and we loved the sliding doors to block the main bed from the bunk beds. The comfort of the bed was ok. (I'm very picky and have a hard time with soft beds and pillows) there is a CVS right below on the corner-very convenient and a coffee bean coffee shop around the block- way better than starbucks! The walk to Disneyland is maybe 10 minutes depending on how many people are going the same way. It worked out great for us as both our kids fell asleep on the walk back to the hotel every night. We looked at the hotels right across from the main gates at Disneyland for our hotel, but when we got to Disneyland we found them to be run down and not worth the price advertised. This place was remodeled, at least the side we stayed on. Overall I would highly recommend this hotel. We are considering this as our hotel for next year's trip to Disneyland.
4 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
Brad
"Loved it so close to Disneyland"
Took a little getaway for my 3 boys bday and loved the kid suite
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Not worth it"
This is one of many hotels within walking distance of Disneyland, and that's its prime feature. Rooms are spartan - no fridge or micro as advertised. Cheapest possible towels, coffeemaker and "glassware." No breakfast offerings of any sort. Added bonus: Construction next door started about 7:30 every morning and vibrated the entire building. At $89, this might be tolerable. At $150, not so much.
3 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
Judy
"Liked room that held 6 persons including bunk beds"
5 minutes to Disneyland going. Unfortunately, they close down Ball Road exit on way out of Disneyland which forces you to go across the freeway and back, to get to the hotel - about 10 minute drive.
Kathleen
"Good hotel close to Disney"
It was a nice clean room. Within a 15 minute walk to Disney. There was no shuttle available and wouldn't have been free. Only complaint is for some reason the third night of our stay the temperature control wasn't working the air was freezing no matter how high I put the temperature. I ended up just turning it off but the room was freezing. The first two nights it was fine.
Abby