All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here529 N Ft. Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

1.9
    2.3
    1.9
    1.6
"Location location"
Great staff, excellent location! Very reasonable. Needs lots of renovation, definitely not a place you want to bring someone you're looking to impress, but pool side bar was fun and everything in my room worked properly. Definitely going back!
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Ok"
Hotel not so great, but great things to do around it. Nice outdoor bar.
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"Bugs hotel"
Duty room with bed bugs
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
falon
"DON'T DO IT! SPEND MORE TO STAY IN THE HILTON OR W"
Three words, KNOCK IT DOWN!!!
3 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Alex
"Do not stay here!"
Just terrible... The staff, the condition of the rooms... if it were not located on the beach no one would stay there.
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Barry
"Need more hotels like Tropic Cay"
Tropic Cay is affordable, clean, accommodating and in great location. Many beach towns are being overrun with large expensive 5 Star hotels that are nice if you can afford. Tropic cay offers same beach location at a much lower cost. The hotel was not only on the beach, but is also walking distance to good restaurants, shops, and clubs. Tropic Cay has a nice pool, a friendly bar, and great staff. That works for me.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"A Thumbs Down"
This hotel is very shabby and badly in need of updating. In my room there were patches of peeling paint; the shower curtain rod was rusty; the overstuffed chair looked like it was fished out of a dumpster; the curtains looked like a throwback from the hippie era and smelled of smoke. Was the room a smoking room at one time? Also, a new hotel is being constructed across the street and the noise from the site started around 7 am. The best thing about the hotel is the location. It is close to restaurants, attractions and the beach. This hotel is definitely overpriced and I would never stay there again.
4 night trip Jan 16, 2015
Dawn
"great location...just few steps from the beach.."
I had fantastic time..the hotel is great for its price and has the most amazing location..everything is within a walking distance
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
maria d
"Not worth it."
Although it had a kitchenette, the only thing that worked was the fridge. The outlets didn't work in the kitchen or bathroom. There were only two outlets and it was difficult to charge our cell phones. The beds were uncomfortable, the bathroom was filthy, I was too scared to shower.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
"You Get What You Pay For"
We found this deal the night we arrived and it was cheap so we booked it. The room we stayed in was pretty clean; white sheets, no stains, so that was nice. Bar onsite, so we drank cheap and didn't have to travel far to get back to our room. Unfortunately our door looked like it had been kicked in recently so the lock didn't actually work right. We used the safety latch to keep people out while we were there, but kept our belongings in our friends' room during the day. The location was great though. Within walking distance of bars, restaurants, and shopping. We walked right across the street and jumped in the water.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Hannelore
"Yuck"
Cockroach in room; music playing poolside past 2am
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
sn
"Poor room"
The checkin took an hour as nobody at reception... The room had almost no light as only one point working. Only good part was that ut is next to beach..
3 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Bed and shower"
If you looking just for bed and shower it is great, but other than that it is not a place for you to enjoy. Location is great, but too bad they don't invest in the hotel....we just stayed here for 2 nights until the gay friendly guest house has opening and then we changed....
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
casimiro
"Older hotel that deceives with photo shop."
If you want a place where the room smells, the door locks don't work, attendants fall asleep when the place is supposed to be open, and have someone key your car, then this is the place for you. A free drink at the bar and easy beach access cannot overcome the Motel 6 feel.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
anonymous
"Dont get sucked in by location"
This hotel isn't safe or clean. It sits across the street from a few nice hotels but doesn't even live up to a cheap, clean motel. It's dirty, musty, dingy and unsafe. Windows don't lock, the locks on the doors are suspect. Just stay away. For an extra $100 you can stay in that area at a decent hotel. I made the mistake of trying to be frugal.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Vincent
"Horrible hotel!"
This hotel was not what was described! There was no stove in the efficiency, duct tape on the broken window, bathroom door wouldn't close and bugs. It also didn't feel safe. There was no way we were going to stay there. We checked out, requested a refund and found a better hotel! I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"location"
I like the location of this hotel. It is across from the beach and near many other things, shopping, restaurants, etc. The hotel is very old and hasn't been upgraded. It suited our needs. We were visiting relatives in the area and we wanted our own space, so it worked for us.
7 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Rhonda
"Nasty old Motel on the beach"
Really bad motel...needs repairs, very sleazy, old bathroom and a kitchnette I was afraid to go in. Bare lightbulbs, just nasty. Staff was very disinterested in being of any help Def would NOT RECOMMEND!! and way over-priced for what you get...not even worth $50/night....Unhappy customer here!
1 night trip Dec 29, 2014
"Frightening!!"
Without a doubt the most horrific hotel I have ever seen. DO NOT BOOK AT THIS HOTEL. Looks absolutely nothing like the pics on the net. It's a tourist trap. I was booked for 4 nights but only stayed one night out of desperation. Repeat, DO NOT BOOK AT THIS HOTEL!
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Terrible place needs to be demolished!"
Mold rotten wood everywhere holes in the doors just plain nasty
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Ft. L,"
Beautiful
1 night trip Dec 9, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
The staff is very helpful. It is an inexpensive place to stay, older shows signs of that. If you are looking for a place to sleep while still being across the street from the beach you can't beat it for the price. Within walking distance of many restaurants, there is a bar on site. I'd stay there again.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Try somewhere else."
Just don't book it! Worst hotel we have ever stayed in. Great location.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"A real dive"
Big disapointment in not so nice location what more can I say?
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
jay
"Terrible,Terrible"
I can't believe the condition of this terrible hotel. I walked out and was billed. This hotel should not be listed on your site.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
lenny
"HORRIBLE HOTEL"
IT WAS THE WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN. THE DOOR WOULD NOT CLOSE CORRECTLY MAKING ME FEEL VERY UNSAFE. THE SHEETS WERE TAN INSTEAD OF WHITE. THE FLOOR GROUTING WAS BLACK. ALL THE PICTURES IN THE HOTEL ROOMS WHERE THE SAME. CHEAP CHEAP AND DIRTY. I WAS ALSO SCAMMED ON MY CARD EITHER BY EMPLOYEE OR THE HOTEL ITSELF. BEING INVESTIGATED AT THIS TIME.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
kevin
"Ocean front"
Nice location and it had a bar, swimming pool. Friendly staff.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
It was convenient that it was walking distance to city life and beach. However the overall motel looked like it needs renovations. Our room also needed some attention.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Great location, needs work"
needs to be updated,get what you paid for. staff was helpful
6 night trip with friends Nov 11, 2014
frank
"Really close to the beach."
Housekeeping was really nice and friendly. They need alittle maintenance and attention to detail. No alot of maintenance. The first room they put me in i did not stay in. They moved me to a different room which i did not book. On the second day got what we booked. They need maintenance bad. Painting. Just tighting everything down in kitchen and bathroom
"its an old hotel, no or little class"
its not very clean, it needs a good scrub down top to bottom. The sheets seem to be clean but the mattress old and yellow. The bathroom had a 3`` hole in the drywall. Bath was old and needed reglazed. ( Why I stayed three days I am not sure but would not return to that hotel )
larry
"Fun in the Sun"
The door in the bathroom did not shut, we did not have a shade in the bathroom window so you can see right in and the room was just gross.
JE
"Great price hotel for ocean front!"
Great price hotel for ocean front! Friendly employees. Will stay again.
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
"horrible!"
Aweful place. The people were nice enough, but we reserved the shuttle to the airport and the clerk never put us in, so we had to call a cab after waiting 15 mins for the shuttle. Noisy all night, a/c didn't work, no shade on bathroom window. Luckily we were there for only a few hours, but still wasn't worth the price!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
ANN
"Big mistake."
Unsatisfied.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Carl
"Drunkest bartender ever!"
Rooms were very spacious but hotel needs renovations, room smells musty and door locks seem unsafe. We got complimentary drinks so we checked the bar, bartender was drinking with patrons and had his girlfriend there equally drunk and trying to visit so he seemed inconvenienced trying to serve us.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Dee
"Huge Disappointment"
The pictures on the website are of a pristine room with a beautiful swimming pool and bar area. The real condition of the hotel lobby, room, swimming pool and bar area are not fit for a healthy environment. We felt that we could not use the bath room, shower, beds or swimming pool. If we would have stayed there, we would have slept in our car. We checked out immediately because of the conditions.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Ron
"It's. In need of a major overhaul. Or torn down"
I can't. Believe. It's. still in business. It needs alot of work
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Convenient to the beach."
Bed was not made or changed during a 5 night stay! Towels picked up and new towels left on topof toilet. No soap, shampoo, nor glasses provided. Toilet was rather smelly of stale urine. No night staff available in hotel. Area not sufficiently safe after dusk as street light dimmed be regulations for the 'turtles"
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Good cost/benefit"
Good location in front of the beach and good price. Rooms could be cleaner. My room had cigarette stink.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Pedro
"It was close to the beach. That was nice."
This hotel needs updating badly!. Old phones, tv, and air conditioning. Also, I didn't feel safe because there was a purse snatching right next to the hotel!! They caught the juvenile though, but this put a damper on our night stay. After that, I came to realize that I do not like Fort Lauderdale in general, so I wont be going back to that area of Florida!!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Like staying in crack house
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Never stay again"
This was the worst place I ever stay at the room smell very bad thier was mildew on the wall and the second room they show me was bad very bad the up keep of the place is very horrible the use drywall on the outside to cover a hold where the ac is thier was a third room that they show me it wAs not that great nice staff but place need a lot of tlc.. :( :(
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Kemal
"Worse hotel ever"
Needless to say, I checked out as soon as I went in to see the room. Please make your self a favor and pay an extra $20 or $30 and stay somewhere that is clean and safe for your family. The rooms being advertised are not what you get. They do not maintain the rooms and all the locks are about to fall off. The whole atmosphere of the hotel is sketchy and the service is tremendously horrible. Let me just say that when I arrived the office was close, at 3pm my room was still being cleaned, the people there are not professional at all. I'll never recommend tho hotel, not even to people I dislike. This hotel was a total waste of my money that will not get returned I'm sure.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Dee
We has homeless and drunks sleeping by the pool.
5 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
"decent"
Hotel was not bad at all and right across the street from the beach, I just wish I knew beforehand about the $100 deposit... and that it would take 5 days to get it back, that was extremely inconvenient, first time ive ever had to do that for a hotel, but besides that everything was fine
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Location is GREAT, room - not so much"
I've stayed here before and it's always a hit or miss. I have learned to come prepared. I have to bring my own towels and clorox wipes. The location is ideal, as it's far enough down from the bars to enjoy the beach without it being over crowded. I always have to bring my own mechanism to lock the door, as the doors are remants from other locations it seems. No electronic locks here, simple key style that don't seem they could really keep anyone out if they really wanted to get in. I always have to CLEAN the room before getting comfortable. DO NOT think of walking barefoot, as the floors are often mopped with dirty water.... The water in the showers is decent pressure, but they are hot without issue of running cold. The beds are old and creeky but they are okay enough to go to sleep and not wake up with too many back aches. The service from the front desk is spotty, but often kind and decent. I reported several times that we were only given 2 bath towels for 4 people. We had no hand towels or wash cloths or bath mat. I never received any more. We ended up buying our own. I should have bought a bath mat and sheets. The bar is nice. The service there is friendly too. The wi-fi is non-existent. Our room never received any cleaning service. Again, it was reported but no one ever cleaned our room. I cleaned myself, but at the very least a cleaner shower curtain and a sweeping would have been great.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Sonya
"HORRIBLE"
The hotel should be closed out. conditions on this hotel are horrible, hotel is dirty, the services is extremely bad. This place is disgusting. Air conditioning not good. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
guanera33
"Bad Hotel"
The "hotel" is in a BAD conditions in general. Everything is broken starting from the room door lock, window curtains, toilet handle, bed frames, safe box. In 7 days housekeeping NEVER cleaned my room, NEVER provided clean new towels. 1 small soap with 1 small shampoo for 7 days. The floors were dirty. The hallways stay dirty for days with trash. The bar plays music until late hours at night interrupting sleep hours. Drunk people hangs out in the pool until late at night (2 -3 am) with lots of noises and management doesn't care even if you report it. The pool wasn't cleaned or served with chemicals within 7 days. If you try: Good luck!
4 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
JR
"Horrible place!!!"
Staff was horrible. It took us there hours to get towels and wash cloth. AC never cooled room below eighty degrees. Wall socket sticking out of wall. Rooms were super dirty. Tub black at bottom. Chair was ripped up and the walls and doors were gross too. We had to rig curtain closed because it was ripped everyone could see right in. Staff was rude beyond belief. No iron or coffee maker in efficiency room. When we asked to have AC looked at all we got was attitude. Four person room they leave two towels one was cloth and then question you like you stole their towels when you asked for more???
Other trip Aug 25, 2014