All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
1506 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"to sum it up AWESOME !"
more than I expected for the price , cozy, clean, romantic and good location
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"if you are ok to share your room with your friends"
Great location. Easy access to the beach ! Great Tacos resto located in the hotel ! It will be a great youth Hostel next year so I won't go back unless I get to share my room with a friend of mine ! But overall cool little place close to the beach !!!
3 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
"Think twice about renting this hotel"
This hotel is a hostel meaning it is 5-10 people per room and they have complete strangers living together! It's almost like a shelter like environment. If you bringing your own group of people to rent all the beds in the room it's fine other than that you will be rooming with people you don't even know. I had a terrible experience
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
I didn't know we would be in a hostel but we enjoyed the experience and were pleased with the cleanliness of the place.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"The place is just clean and nice. Rating five star"
Greeting the hotel is very very nice I would stay there every time it's a beauty I am going back soon I love it. I was treated very well
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
Don
"Surprisingly a good choice"
Upon arrival, I couldn't find the hotel because it is a bit inconspicuous but even after I realized I was standing right in front of it, the curb appeal is non-existent. Once you go up to the second floor (where the lobby is), you'll see the potential. When I got to my room, I was very surprised to see a very nice king-sized bed modernized with late-ish furniture and appliances sans microwave. There is no view so don't be mad about that; just walk over a block to the beach; you'll be fine. Room was cleaned daily. My only issue with housekeeping is the lack of wash cloths they provided, or did not provide. Overall, I would definitely choose this hotel again.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Cory
"Stay away terrible customer service dirty room"
The hotel rooms are nice at first glance however... We found bugs/ mites crawling all over ours so we decided to check the beds.. Dried blood stains on the back sides of the comforters disgusting sheets. Switched rooms for us would not give us a refund or even a partial one. Manager would not speak to us hid in the office employees lied. Would not give me any names or contact info for anything . Poor poor poor customer service. Stay away
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Emily
"Mixed feelings"
Good and bad in a number of aspects but overall ok Also for the improvement area - the fact that we stayed at Hotel Eva but every time we logged in to the wireless a check in appears on all the social media with hi hostel is beyond annoying. For some of us staying in a hostel is not something to want to spread the word about. If it was hotel Eva would be somehow acceptable.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
ana
"close to beach"
Good experience... Clean and affordable. Would stay again
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Ben
"Nice for the price"
Very good rate. Nice staff. Excellent taco bar on first floor. Close to beach. If you are into luxury this may not be the place, but perfectly adequate.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Good location, every thing is nasty on the inside,"
Bad service, dirty pillows,sticky floor, Ac has no thermostat, need to get up all night to unplug the outlet from the wall to stay cool or hot, no inside door safety lock, dirty towels, no view unless you have street view.I booked for 3 nights and I left the first night.don't let the nice tiles fools you.ck your pillow not the pillow case and your understand, good luck,
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
honest person
"Great location with zero amenities"
It would be easy to give this hotel a terrible rating, however that wouldn't tell the story. The location is really great, close to all the good restaurants and across the street from the public beach access. It appears that the hotel (hostel also) is being modestly renovated. I had no complaints about cleanliness. The air conditioner provided "white noise" to overcome street noise. So if you want to spend your money on dining and entertainment instead of a room you aren't going to spend time in anyway, this inexpensive hotel is an option.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Would not stay again"
We were given no washrags, there was no phone in the room. We heard ambulances and people fighting and or partying all night long. Would not stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Not too happy"
You forgot or they forgot to say that hotel is under renovation a)No fones in room-wakeup call is ur iphone or a knock on door(we made it one out of 2 times) b)A/C under lock and key c)Parking on site is made for midget auto racers
2 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
richard
"Great deal, great price, prime location"
the rooms were very well kept. Due to the allure of south beach it is understandable that some furniture items were not pristine. The price was perfect for the premium suite and well worth the cost.
2 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Great place for just a room
4 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
lindsey
"Scary lights"
It was awesome so close to everything. The thing I didn't like was the green lights at night walking alone was scary haha. The rooms were awesome. We had a girls night in and wanted popcorn we went to lobby to see if they had a microwave for our popcorn and they didn't :( . But the room were super clean. Neighbors upstairs were very loud though. None stop walking for 3 hours! And we were trying to get some rest...but this hotel is very nice and not pricy at all
4 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2014
CINDY
Near to Beach and Ocean Drive. Hotel is good located and has a parking area for 25 dollars per day.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great location. Sparse amenities."
The hotel is ideally located in the heart of South Beach. It's walking distance from the Beach, great food, and great shopping. However, the floors could have been swept better. There were no phones, alarm clocks, or even hand soap in the rooms. I guess it was not designed for you to spend a lot of time in the room. We got it at a good rate but I would not stay there again.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Rose
"Ugly Outside Nice Inside"
The outside of the hotel looks rough. I was disappointed when I pulled up thinking this was going to be a horrible stay. The rooms are renovated. The Outside seems discouraging but the inside was nice. The hotel staff were friendly and the hotels was located central to the strip and beach. I would recommend others to stay if you are looking for an inexpensive yet convenient place to stay.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Shan
"Very dirty"
The room could be nice, however it is very dirty. Hair everywhere, spotty towels, dirt on the bathroom floor. Room was spacious.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Buce hotel close beach"
Good experience hotel very clean, short distance from the oriental drive and beach. For the price is good alternative.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
good
"Met my expectations"
For the price and location (I know Miami well), I knew what to expect. It was a bare-bones hostel-type property. Greater than my expectation was the fact they had on-site parking which made it extremely convenient to not have to valet. WiFi was free and usually pretty fast. The one downside was the doors don't include deadbolts, and considering the neighborhood is somewhat dangerous, it seemed a little odd.
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"Does not meet advertised conditions."
The room was offered with coffee, coffee pot but did not actually have coffee, cups, spoons, sugar, etc. When asked for the employees courteously stated that none was available and would be delivered NEXT DAY. None was ever delivered. Several lights wer not functional, the air conditioner did not work in the beginning and then would only work intermittently. Very loud and noisey. Rooms were not the cleanest and whenever someone above us or even beside us walked around their rooms it was loud and extremely annoying. Will not go back to this facility again....
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Terrible experience! Discrimination"
My stay was terrible! We ran out of towels, the office brought beach towels instead. Left Saturday morning to the beach, room still wasn't clean upon our return. The manager was very passive, and aeemed to be annoyed. We sat in the office sandy and salty for almost 2 hours. I experienced discrimination because other guest would request items and received them immediately. But it took forever for us to be serviced. I will never stay here, or recommend this hotel. Floor was dirty, uncomfortable beds etc.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Centric location!"
In general the room is really good, just renovated with good appliances and spacious closet. It would be nice to have blackouts on the main window, light filters in and am not a fan of that. Also, have an acoustic filtering door, so that the sound from the outside does not enter the room (same with the window if needed). Hotel provided with some shampoo and conditioner, but no soap in the bathroom, luckily I travel with one.
1 night trip with friends Sep 10, 2014
Ricky
"i will go to Miami again just to stay @ this hotel"
very pleasant stay, professional team lovely room excellent price near to everything what else a traveler could need tx for everything
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Nice place, renovated, very clean , friendly, good for the rate, walking distance to restaurants, beach, etc.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"Only stay to save money!!!!!!!"
For the money and location it's a ok place to stay. I stayed for five day and room service did not clean my room for two of them days. The room did not have a phone so I had to walk (elevator super slow ) down four flights of stairs every time I needed something. The hotel also runs out of towels often so you have to use the same towel for days. The hotel never gave us washcloth so we had to use the face towel to wash our face. The room was very clean and large. The A/C was wonderful. I would stay here if I was trying to save money other then that I would stay at another hotel.
5 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Perry
"Just ok"
The location of this hotel was great!! However, housekeeping never came the 3 nights my friends and I were there. There is no phone in the room and we had to use our cell phones to call the hotel lobby just to get towels and toilet paper. Would I stay here again? Only if no other hotel is available.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
THE STAFF WERE VERY HELPFUL IN RESOLVING THE ISSUE WITH CLEAN TOWLES, WASH CLOTHS AND THE NON WORKING IORN. THE HOTEL WAS JUST NOT WHAT I THOUGH IT WOULD BE
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
KEY
"Please don't stay if you have a chance...."
We booked hotel Eva via Expedia and we found the experience quite disappointing. First of all this is the first time that a hotel charges you for parking in the same place that you stay. The most disappointing fact about this hotel is the room comfort and i am amazed at the architecture of the rooms since they are deplorable. The AC is at the extinct corner of the room and you will feel the heat throughout your stay with little comfort. Some of the staff members are rude and i feel they have not even had the basic training of customer support. The only good point about the hotel is the location with it being near to the beach as well as the main attractions....
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
subh
"The entire staff was so wonderful. Outstanding."
No stone left unturned to assure you are having a wonderful experience. Great newly renovated rooms. Love the older hotels with updated flair. Fell in love with all the young people on staff. Great location do all activities. All we can say is thanks to staff.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Just bad"
Under construction, a mess. Dirty smelly. Not nice, very unpleasant
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Terrible hotel"
I am 21 years old and usually don't care about anything as long as I have somewhere to sleep but this was just HORRIBLE !!! They didn't have towels or wash clothes, no soap, shampoo, you know the little things any other hotel would come with. The "manager" was very young unprofessional, leaning over on walls like she's tired when she talks to you. Half the employees didn't even speak English. They expected us to pay for parking 25$ a day when they didn't even have their stuff together. There was construction going on outside, and they repeatedly blocked the parking to the hotel. It was just terrible, every single day we were there they didn't have anymore towels and wash clothes and would go "find some" and they would be dirty. This is just a completely terrible hotel, no microwave, nothing. Just horrible. They had a nice tv in the room though. Beds were hard and uncomfortable.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Alexis
"EVA"
The hotel was a great location to South Beach, clubs, bars, and beach. The room was much bigger than expected and had a kitchenette. I was very pleased with the room.
5 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
"Right in the heart of the action"
I booked a stay here for my mother and her friend, and they would return to this hotel again. It's location is ideal, a block from Ocean Drive and the beach, and close to Lincoln Road, Española Way and Washington. No real amenities, but when you have South Beach just outside the front door, who cares??! The price is fair for what you get.
2 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2014
A.F.
"Amazing hotel close to the beach"
Amazing room. Friendly staff. Perfect for what I needed it for. Definitely will stay again. Thank you.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
nestor
"Good location but construction going on"
Rooms where OK but did have little bugs in the sink didnt have wash rag and had to go to the front dest to get ice
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Tony
"best hotel for best prize and best location"
i very enjoy for the stuff and the cleaning every day good place and nice room
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Decent stay"
The Hotel Eva is conveniently located, easy walking distance to stores, restaurants and the beach. Visit would have been better if there wasn't so much construction on the street, meaning we had to move our car out of the hotel garage before we had intended to due the garage being blocked off. I would suggest parking at the public lot around the corner on 16th. It's $16 for 24 hours (hotel is $25).
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice, but!"
1. No wash cloth. Had to ask for them after each cleaning of the room. 2. No phone in the room to call the front desk.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
DC COUPLE
"The hotel is close to a lot of things"
Hotel is close to a hold of things. so that is great, however be mindful that there is no pool or amenities. What you see is what you get. What is nice though is that it is definitely heavily upgraded which is nice. Its a good bang for your buck
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Can hear everything from the adjacent room"
We were in Miami Beach visiting the Marlins Park and decided to spend one night at Hotel Eva. The parking was $25, the receptionist wanted us to pay for the night even though we had prepaid through Expedia. They took a photo copy of our credit card and driver's license and filed it in a drawer, which made us feel very unconfortable. The room didn't have an alarm clock or a phone, there were only two towels, the floors upstairs creek, so when people walked around it sounded as if they were going to fall through, we were kept up past 3am from all the noise.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Lily
"A nice place for a Work trip"
Everything was fine!! No problem at all!! Very well located.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Great hotel, nice clean, spacious rooms. Would definitely stay here again but would request a room on the top floor due to there being no carpets in the rooms it sounds like people are tap dancing!
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Julia
"Nice affordable hotel near the beach and shopping"
I live staying here the staff was really nice and the decor is very modern
Other trip May 29, 2014
Joey
"It's cool for the price."
I have stayed here on 3 different occasions. I like the location of the hotel because it is on Collins. One block away from the main strip so it is less noisier. When the rates are less than 100 a night I like it. Worth the money.
1 night business trip May 21, 2014
Dee
"Room not Hotel"
We stayed there for 3 nights...good comfort, but it's a room with housekeeping and not a HOTEL... There is no lobby , it's a table and a lady in room who will take $150 refundable deposit ( I don't like that) and gives room cards with lot of warnings. But the room is clean, comfortable has a small fridge, no microwave ( as site says so) and good bathroom and perfect TV. Location of the hotel is just awesome..5 mins walk you get to every hot place If you just want room then this is place to stay but very cautiously or else $150 will be forfeited
Other trip May 21, 2014
Sachin
"Great location, fine hotel, great value"
Stayed for a weekend while in South Beach for a bachelor party. Hard to beat the price and the location, and if you're not planning on spending a ton of time in the hotel (why would you?), it's definitely worth it. They provide beach towels, which is nice. The only thing that was somewhat of a pain was that you need someone at the front desk to get you ice, and once he was not there. But that's hardly a big deal. Overall I was very satisfied with the hotel and would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip May 9, 2014