All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
263 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Great pool
    Awesome vibe
"Lovely experience."
Clean, friendly and accommodating staff! Only concern is use of bedspreads - no way to know how often they are washed and how clean they are. Free breakfast was good and hot.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Gearld
"A great place"
We love staying at the Barrington. It is close to Branson Landing/downtown, the outlet shops and you can take the routes to SDC without a lot of crazy traffic.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
Lynn
"great"
it was a great stay. will book again
2 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
"great rooms and service"
we had a great stay. been there several times over the past year and have not had any problems
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
We came to see a show
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
"Fun with Friends"
Very quiet and spotless! Everyone was so friendly and the breakfast incredible. Loved having coffee and flavored water available all day. You could purchase show tickets at the front desk without service charge. Inside pool was wonderful but wish it had opened at 6am instead of 9am. By then we were out and about!
6 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2015
Carol S
"Home away from home"
Breakfast every morning was great. The desk attendants also made our show reservations and gave us a discount as well. The hotel and rooms were quiet for sleeping. Would have liked an easy chair to sit in. The beds and pillows were comfortable. We will return. This was our third stay there.
3 night trip with friends Nov 3, 2015
"Convenient"
It was convenient. Love the jetted tub. The continental breakfast was awesome.
3 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
"Review"
It is a nice hotel at the price the beds were ok nothing great. Hard to see from the hotel. Very crowded lobby. Not a very safe parking lot. With what appeared no security staff.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
"Adequate for our needs."
Staff was friendly and helpful. Called our room after we checked in to see if we needed anything.
3 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
Rita
"the barrington the best"
we had a great time ,friendly help and a comfy room.
3 night romance trip Oct 19, 2015
clarence
Had stayed there before and enjoyed it.
3 night family trip Oct 14, 2015
Ronald
"Nice Find in Branson"
My family enjoyed the Barrington for a great deal for two nights. We loved the ease to get Branson tickets at the front desk and various items we forgot at home. The staff was nice and we sincerely loved the indoor pool and hot tub after a long day in Branson. The breakfast was amazing. Perhaps the only complaint was that we wanted two pillows for each of us and they didn't have enough extra pillows during our stay. Overall, very enjoyable stay.
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
Douglas
In town overnight for a theatre production at Sight and Sound. Was so nice to be close to our venue, as we were not familiar with Branson. The complimentary breakfast was wonderful, staff was friendly and kids enjoyed a morning swim before leaving. Thank you!
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Teresa
"A hidden gem"
I wish I could give this a "1" so I could keep this place all to myself, but I can not. This is a 5 star, off the beaten path wonderful hotel. It is out of the way but it is still close enough to get around and you have access to all the roads the locals use to get around. The bedding is soft but firm. It is the only hotel I have ever stayed at that I did not have an issue sleeping. Bathroom was clean and well stocked. Could use some new black out curtains but that is really a first world issue. We are repeat guest and look forward to our next stay. Breakfast was tasty and generous. A definite hidden gem.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
We stayed for several days and everyone was inverably pleasant and helpful
6 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2015
Isaac F.
"Keep it up!"
So nice for the first time in a long time to show up to a hotel and all is as it should be.The hotel was clean, check in early was fine, everything was perfectly clean and in order.Service was gracious and accommodating and nothing in my room smelled (like mildew in some hotels)and everything functioned properly and was like home away from home.Thank you, whatever you are doing keep it up!The only negative is the area around is suffering from business closures but didn't effect us in any way.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2015
"90% there."
Friendly staff, nice continental breakfast, quiet environment overall. Two complaints. First, when we got to the room it was about 80 degrees and it took a while for the room to cool off (both the wife and I arm warmer bodied folks). Second, I couldn't stand the pillows (I think they're feather pillows and I'm just not used to them). Otherwise, great. The jetted tub was awesome and the hotel itself is off the strip enough that there's no traffic, but it's close enough to be convenient.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Patrick
"It was great!"
I was really happy with the hotel staff. First night we locked ourselves out, and they did not hesitate to help us out!
4 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
"My Barrington stay"
impressed with the continental breakfast!!!
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Tamara
"Four out of Five Stars from Us"
The breakfast staff were very friendly and helpful. The housekeeping staff was courteous and gave us towels when we needed them. Some of the towels that were in the bathroom when we arrived needed to be retired. They were ratty and shredded on the edges. The tub drained slowly and the bottom was not as clean as it could have been. The room did not have a microwave, which was disappointing. It would have been helpful to have one at least on our floor of the hotel. We used the laundry and the washer and dryer worked well. I gave the neighborhood a 4/5 because it was very bare and surrounded by businesses that had gone out of business and were empty.It would have helped me to have a recliner in the room or at least a chair with arms, as I have trouble sleeping in a regular bed. But overall it was a positive experience and the four of us stayed 2 nights and 3 days at a cost of $166.00, so the value was pretty good.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
james
Family Fun weekend and the Hotel was really nice clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Bryan
"Enjoyed our stay"
In general the hotel was very nice. My only complaint is the lack of convenient parking. Cars that were not handicapped tagged parking in the handicap spots.
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Unsafe and Sun Shines in Window Treatment"
The staff was friendly. The room was clean. The neighborhood was kind of sketchy. Our room was near an exterior entrance, and there was a sign on the outside of the door stating this was a locked entrance from 10 p.m. - 6 a.m.; however, we arrived to the hotel around 11 p.m. and the door was unlocked. I went to the car again later, and the door was still unlocked. Not safe! My biggest complaint is the window coverings. The curtains were on small rods at each side of the window that would not allow them to close - so in the morning, on the one day we could actually sleep in, the sun was shining right into our room like we had all the lights turned on. There was ~ 3 ft gap where there were lined sheers... I have never seen curtains like that, and we will NEVER stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Older Hotel with a Good Location and OK Value"
The hotel is away from the hustle and bustle of the Branson Strip on the North side of Branson. The breakfast was good. The whole building had a chemical like smell, which was worse in our room. The beds were a little firm. The A/C was great in our room, and the TV channels are in HD. For the money, this is a good place to stay.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Billie
"Nice Hotel, Quiet, Clean and the Staff is Friendly"
We had a very nice 6 night stay at the Barrington Hotel and Suites. Everyone is very friendly and the room was clean. Beds are comfortable too.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Best by far, love the people who work at this hotel. Breakfast was very good and kitchen personal were great too. I would definitely go to this hotel again.
4 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Abdel A
"Unexpected hotel was very nice and clean with a ni"
Unexpected hotel was very nice and clean with a nice breakfast buffet and very good service with check in and check out.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Tom D
"Close to dance competition."
Rooms are small. Most of the outlets do not hold the plugins for my phone and computer. Refrigerator was the tiniest I have ever seen. When you came in and out the side door water from air conditioner dripped on you...think they tried to fix but did not work. The front desk had a young lady with an attitude that was not pleasant. Otherwise staff great. I was placed in the pound with all the yapping dogs. Was told they could not change my room because of my scheduled 4 night reservation even though the vacancy sign was on EVERY night. Would only return if that is the place my granddaughters team would choose to stay.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Nice stay. Great price."
Clean, comfortable stay. Good value.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
joseph
"Okay hotel - Will stay somewhere else next time"
Hotel was clean and in a good location. However, we were there for 3 nights and the pool was not in working order the majority of the time. We have two kids (ages 5&8) that were pretty bummed about not getting to swim. We specifically booked a hotel with an indoor pool due to heat index and the chance of rain. we were not compensated in anyway either.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Lauren
"Great value."
Price was so low that I didn't know what to expect. Was pleasantly surprised! Quiet comfortable rooms, excellent breakfast, and quiet location. Will definitely stay again.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
E
It was wonderful stay. Staff is very nice. The general manager is a wonderful lady. We will stay here again in the future.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2015
This was our first time at the Barrington. Usually stay at the Hampton but it was full. Was pleasantly surprised with the hotel. Clean rooms, nice area. Well worth the money. Would definitely stay again.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Jerry
"vacation 2015"
Disappointed, stayed here a 1 1\2 years ago. Seems to be going downhill. Internet was not working when we checked in, I called the front desk because I had to submit a work report. The clerk was extremely rude! She stated "in case you have not noticed we just had a storm, maintenance will fix it". Her tone of voice was very condescending. However, the internet was quickly fixed and another employee called to ask if our room was okay and if I had internet.
4 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Vincent
The hotel was very clean, the staff was great, the breakfast was good - if we ever go back to Branson we will defiantly stay here again!
4 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Dustin
Hotel was very nice & clean. Breakfast was good! would stay here again.
5 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Best find ever! All of the staff was very friendly and accommodating! We'd definitely stay there again!
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Great. Recommend to everyone
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Wade
Great Hotel. Great staff. Very clean. Nice an quite. Very good continental breakfast. Will be the place we stay at again.
2 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
geralyn
"Nice Stay"
Nice Stay...had to pay extra for adjoining rooms
5 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Kendra
My family has stayed there 2-3 times. Always a good experience.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
"Great hotel, great value"
Stayed one night. Mary, at check-in, was very busy, but still managed to check us in efficiently. Room was very clean. Everything in working order. Breakfast was good. Very busy, but the staff kept up with all the food and getting the tables wiped down. Did not have time to experience the pool, maybe next time. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
breakfast, room, comfort and was economically attractive.... Good value!
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Charlie
"Little gem"
Extremely pleasant staff. Clean lobby and rooms and very nice breakfast. Highly recommend.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Christine
"Lighting and TV"
The lighting was minimal and not very good for reading !! Also, we were surprised to see that the TV was not Hi Def in our room even though I believe the TV. itself, was HD capable !! We will be back to the Barrington when in Branson !!
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Art
"Pleasant stay, short drive to anything in Branson."
I was very pleased with my stay. They were prepared for my check in as soon as I arrived. The room was very nice. It was nice and cool when I first walked in. The in-room jacuzzi tube was very large. The room was stocked with plenty of towels and the other amenities.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Kyle
"nice hotel, close to the strip, clean rooms"
I was very impressed with this hotel, it was clean and close enough to the attractions. The staff was helpful and the breakfast was very good and hearty. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
tricia
"slept on the floor"
Gave us one bed when asked for 2, had to sleep on the floor.. very disappointed
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Dawn
"Like this hotel for it's price and 'off-strip' loc"
This was our third visit to the Barrington in 5 years. 2010, 2012 and 2015. We've always enjoyed the location (off strip). This year, breakfast selection seemed to offer fewer choices. The beds were still very comfortable but the rooms, carpet and ambiance of the hotel are diminishing. The pool and hot-tub appeared to be 'updated' somewhat - not 'new' but also not run down. we wished there was microwave in the room; might have got one if we had asked but decided just to use the one near the pool. We also thought our Air Conditioner wasn't working right as the room was often wet/stuffy but the unit wouldn't kick on... even after turning it down to the lowest setting. We weren't uncomfortable, but I'm pretty sure the filter behind the access door hadn't been cleaned or replaced in quite some time adding to its inefficiency. Our TV remote batteries died after the first night fortunately we don't watch much TV so we didn't bother calling the front desk to fix it. We're planning to come back in 2017. If the breakfast offering is the same, or worse we might have to find us a new favorite spot.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015