All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
263 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

This was my families first visit to Branson. My spouse and I third visit. We enjoyed ourselves immensely. We visited the Wax Museum, The House of Mirrors, and the Go Carts. We dined at Shoney's, Fall Creek, BaldNobbers, and two other restaurants I can't recall. We can't wait to return. Thank you for such a wonderful time.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
the room was nice and large and the housekeeping was kind and helpful, but the pool area wasn't great to get in and out of, for people with limitations. my mother in law could not get into the pool area at all and we didn't want to leave her alone for very long, so we just went back to the room.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
The staff was very nice. They even let us check in early. The room was big and comfy.the pool was wonderful most of the time it was empty.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
mindy
"very nice!"
Very nice and clean hotel. I was impressed the moment we walked in, definitely one of if not the most clean places I've ever stayed. Easy access to all the main attractions but out of the way enough go avoid all the traffic...definitely be staying here again.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Tiff
"It was awesome. Staying agai on labor day weekend."
Slept great, nice clean room and staff great. Will only stay at this hotel.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
DLD
Excellent!!!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Rich
I would stay again
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2014
Jay
It was great. We arrived early & they let us go ahead & check-in. That allowed our granddaughter an extra swimming time before our trip to Sight & Sound Theater. This Hotel was very close to the activities had planned. I would highly recommend this Hotel. It was well worth the rate.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Easy access to local activities"
Nice hotel with excellent front desk staff. Room was nice, but there was a strong chemical odor throughout the hotel. As an asthmatic I will not go back; however, it is a nice hotel with easy access to local activities.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Traveling Teri
"ABSOLUTEY WONDERFUL"
Our stay at the Barrington hotel was fantastic. The hotel was clean and the staff was so friendly and helpful. We will be staying here on our next visit to Branson.
Staff was extremely helpful, rooms were clean and breakfast was excellent every morning.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Ron
Room was great and breakfast was great. My only little complaint was that the coffee pot wasn't very clean and wasn't very well stocked.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Loved it!"
I really enjoyed my stay. The room was clean, the staff was very friendly and the breakfast was very good! The pool was clean, and the hot tub was even better! My family and I had a great stay and we very much enjoyed it!
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Christie
Good location and nice facility! Nice to be a little ways away from the busy strip but still easy to get to all attractions.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Wonderful Hotel"
We stayed at the Barrington for 3 nights. It was a quiet, well maintained hotel. Employees were very friendly and helpful. The 'off the beaten path' location made for a quiet, private experience. But, it was easy to access all tourist attractions.
3 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
This isn't the first time we've stayed at the Barrington Inn. We are always pleased with the rooms, staff, and breakfast. We look forward to staying with you again soon!!!!
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Kayla
Wished the indoor heated pool was warmer, I couldn't even get in it it was so cold. The black out drapes didn't work so the kids woke up a bit too early, next time I'll ask for a room not close to any rooms with dogs. But in the bright side, the beds were very comfortable, the breakfast was great, especially the biscuits and gravy, and location was out of the way of the busyness but yet very convenient. The worse part was we asked our sheets to be changed because our daughters pull up leaked, when we got back we could smell it because they didn't change the mattress pad.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
BB
Clean room and convenient to Sight and Sound Theater.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"LUXURY"
We had a king room with jetted tub. Everything was great, very quiet, very close to all kinds of entertainment. Will stay here again.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
scrappy
"One night stay"
Nice hotel, breakfast was fantastic! We did not like the fact that people had their dogs in the hotel. Other than that, it was great!
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Carolyn
"Enjoyed our stay."
Really liked the breakfast and the rooms were nice. We especially enjoyed being able to do some laundry while staying there.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Great location, wonderful stay"
Getting around Branson without getting stuck on 76 was easy from the Barrington's convenient location. It is between Shepherd of the Hills expwy and Gretna, and we were able to go everywhere we wanted with limited time on 76. The rooms were clean, the hotel was very pet friendly, and we enjoyed the indoor pool. I wished the sink and vanity had been outside of the bathroom, but otherwise the room was well appointed. Our family of 4 plus 2 dogs enjoyed our visit. We would stay again.
6 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
"Never disappointed"
We love the location, easy to get to all the shows and shopping. Very nice staff and clean.
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
Cindy
"Satified Stay"
We enjoyed our stay, room, breakfast, and especially the thermostat controlled AC units.
4 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Bill Ward
"Nice hotel close to the shows and shops in Branson"
It was a nice hotel and good value with a continental breakfast to start the morning with. It was very comfortable. Hotel staff very nice.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
Janet
2nd time here. Great location great staff. Easy to get to everything. Very quiet and clean.
2 night romance trip May 30, 2014
Jason Dembinski
Hotel staff were friendly and very helpful. Need show tickets just tell them when and where and they will take care of it for you. Rooms were clean and comfortable, shower worked well with good hot water. Breakfast was convenient and of decent quality, slightly above continental breakfast level. Dining room was a little cramped on the weekend days, during the week plenty of room. Pool was clean and warm. Enjoyed the stay.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Patrick
This hotel is very clean and the staff is very nice. I like the location being off of the strip so you aren't bothered with the traffic and the noise, yet it's still very easy to get to off of Hwy 65. I've stayed here a few times now and will contine to go back.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Good for the money we paid"
Room is average size. We have stayed here another time and had a larger room, wish we would have had it this time. The sink is very small and in the same room as toilet. Also, no exhaust fan, so it can get steamy during showers. Breakfast has lots of variety, but was very crowded. Staff was all very friendly and always greeted us as we walked by.
1 night family trip May 29, 2014
"Nice, clean Hotel"
The staff was very helpful, even getting us discounted tickets to the shows. The breakfast was good and served in an attractive way. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were very quiet.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Barb
"Very Friendly Staff"
We stayed for 2 nights and chose this hotel because they allow our little dog. On the last morning, we had purchased tickets for a 10:00 show, not thinking about our little dog needing to stay in the room. The staff was very accommodating, allowing us to check out late - what a relief!
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Clean rooms, easy access to events"
The room was very clean, well appointed with little frig, DVD player and microwave. The location was such we didn't have to fight heavy traffic to and from our events. Breakfast could have included fresh fruit to pick from. The canned fruit was tasteless, donuts were delicious. I would recommend this to friends.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Excellent place to stay."
We were celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. Friendly and very helpful employees. Excellent place to stay. Room clean and very comfortable. We will stay here again on our next trip!
3 night romance trip May 10, 2014
Terry H
"Amazing"
We found this Hotel just looking for a basic getaway. We did not know that we would be getting a 5 star hotel for a 3 star price. We had the King with a jetted tub. Wow. The bed was so comfortable. I always bring my own pillows. There was no need to. They had plenty. We went to the pool area for the Jacuzzi. Just as nice. Towels there so we did not need to bring our own. I could not hear my neighbors coming and going. I like that. We were next to the stairwell so it was easy in/out for us. Their elevators were fast to. Breakfast was good. Basic. But tasty and I love making my own waffles. It is off the beaten path but I like that. Close to Branson Landing. It was a great stay and I will be booking this Hotel again. The front desk was so nice. Misti and Myra. I loved it. Hated to leave. Most hotels we have stayed in, we leave WAY before it is time. This time, we stayed almost right up to checkout. I always bring my slippers because I am scared of dirty carpets. Nope. I did the white sock test. It was good. I am highly satisfied with my stay and I am looking forward to returning.
2 night romance trip May 14, 2014
John V
"Good, except..."
Housekeeping staff top notch; breakfast staff helpful; front desk and management not very helpful when they double charged me upon check-in (5 nights) and tied up funds for the weekend; then two days after returning home, my bank account shows the total charge paid the day of check-out AND another total charge pending!!! their response - sorry, call back Monday...
5 night trip May 10, 2014
"pleasant hotel"
We enjoyed our stay and especially liked having a jetted tub in our king suite.
Other trip May 16, 2014
Yvonna
nice hotel,nice people,good rates,handy to everything but quiet at night.
3 night trip May 6, 2014
"Branson Getaway"
We went to Dogwood Canyon Nature Park about 1 hour drive westward from Branson on Route 86W. It is still developing. Very good. We took 2 hour tram ride for about $29 / person. It is worthwhile. Dogwood trees, Stream, Water falls, Fishing, trouts, Chapel, Bisons, Deers, Longhorns, They are building central office and lodging facilities. We will revisit for fall foliage again later.
2 night romance trip Apr 29, 2014
Kun Lee
"Gave the room I booked away"
The hotel had my contact information but still gave my room away without notifying me. Should of had a double queen room instead they put us in a single queen, handicapped bathroom. I had my son with us and he had to sleep on a roll out bed that wasn't clean. Floors weren't vacuumed well and the shower leaked all over the floor. We said something about our room and all they wanted to do is upgrade to a more expensive room that we would have to pay for. Not helping or very understanding.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
jamie
"Must stay there again"
Enjoyed it very much. Affordable and comfortable with a great breakfast. We will stay there again
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Vickie K
The Barrington is actually nicer on the inside than the outside. Modern, comfortable rooms that have been updated. Very close to the Sight & Sound theatre, so no traffic to deal with after the show. Full breakfast with many options. Only strike against it: Not many restaurants in the immediate area.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2014
"The hotel is a 2 on the ratings scale."
The hotel was average. The staff that we spoke to on the phone raved about being a 3.5-4 on the scale of ratings...NOT AT ALL!!! It was average with saggy beds and parking was an issue if you get in after 9pm. Only 2 handicap spots and the side doorss are locked 24/7, so if you get stuck, which we did in the back of the hotel you can't get in. The area around the place is dumpy looking and they keep it all locked for safety said the staff. We had a barking dog a few doors down and that wasn't fun to hear all night. The key cards didn't work and we had to have them made three times in three days. Not worth the money for the hotel. I wouldn't stay there again. There are much better options in Branson for that kinda money. The breakfast was okay but they ran out of stuff.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
retired
"Much for your money"
Slightly off the beaten path for Branson, but it's still quick to get to attractions. The indoor pool is a good temperature. The breakfast has more choices than most (if they just had some scrambled eggs!). The exterior is not as nice as the interior. Good, but not great mattresses. Flat screens give a good picture. Towels are thicker than most.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
pjsr
"Nice hotel close to the strip."
We needed a place close to Branson activities & this one fit the bill.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"A great room for the price."
Overall a good experience with the exception of housekeeping. We were completely skipped one day . They did a pretty good job the next day except the light by the bed had a layer of dust that had been there awhile. Also on side of bathroom vanity was very dusty. These are not places you might think to dust all the time but should be dusted every once in awhile.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Romantic stay at Barrington!!"
We had the Jacuzzi suite and it was perfect. Breakfast was good also. Staff there is very nice and helpful. We had a wonderful stay for our 33rd anniversary.
2 night romance trip Apr 14, 2014
Annie
"Very nice!"
Stayed here a few years ago and it was fine so we decided to try it again. It looks newly redecorated. Nice spacious rooms! Everything was clean and the fridge in the room is a nice bonus. We enjoyed the indoor pool and delicious breakfast. Most importantly (to us) the beds were very comfortable. Will be back!!!
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Cheryl
"Winona Travelers"
Excellent - we will be back to the Barrington again. Clean, comfortable rooms, excellent breakfast.
2 night trip Apr 7, 2014
"Well nice, friendly, outgoing, and patient"
It was a hotel I would tell my Friend's and family to stay good location and easy to get to
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to the action"
Great hotel and location. Went to two great shows . Wish we would have had more time.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014