All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
263 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Great pool
    Awesome vibe
It was great experience. The staff was friendly and the room was very clean
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"birthday celebration"
The mattress was worn out and needs to be replaced. The hair dryer needed to be replaced as it had a loud noise and sparked when trying to use. I quit using it as I was afraid my hair was going to catch on fire.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"great hotel"
It was a weekend getaway. The hotel and staff were awesome. Next time I come back to Branson I'm staying here again.
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
enjoyed the stay and looking to staying again
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Catherine
"Great birthday weekend!"
Spent 3 days at Barrington for my birthday weekend, and had a GREAT time! From check-in to check-out, the staff was friendly & helpful. The hotel/room was clean, bed was comfortable, continental breakfast was hot (with lots of choices), and overall stay was super. We will definitely stay here again!
Other trip May 11, 2015
christine
The sign out by the road was kinda creepy cause it was not very well lit and the flashing red vacancy word reminded my group of a horror movie. But after we came into the hotel we were put to ease. It was very nice inside :) The sign just needs a facelift to match the hotel :)
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Nice hotel just out of all the traffic"
We really enjoyed our stay at the Barrington Hotel. We don't like to stay right in the hustle and bustle of Branson, but it is very quick to get there. This was our third stay there and it has always been very quiet and clean. The staff was always helpful. The breakfast is enough to get us through till dinner, so that always help with expenses. We plan to stay there our next trip there.
Other trip May 7, 2015
Leo
"Branson 50th Wedding Anniversary Trip"
Great place. We will stay with there again.
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Mother daughter getaway"
The hotel was quiet until Friday evening when a lot of loud people came in for weekend. You can hear everything. Beds are not very comfortable. Pool is cold. Hot tub Luke warm. Breakfast is nice. Hotel is clean. Rooms are definitely smaller than most. Nice staff, especially front desk lady named Sandy.
3 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
We were just needing a hotel to stay in for one night, and this was perfect. It wasn't elaborate or expensive, but it was very clean and quiet. We requested two rooms side by side and that's what we got. This hotel is tucked away off the main roads, so there isn't a lot of traffic noise. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Enjoyed our stay. Clean comfortable rooms. Kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Excellent staff, not handicapped friendly."
We made reservations with the expectations of having a handicapped room. When we arrived we were told that there was no handicapped room available with the bed space we had booked, The handicapped "updates" that they put in our room with the bed space we needed, was shaky at best. If we had been informed of the handicapped room issue beforehand we would have hanged our reservations. The staff was excellent and catered to all our needs otherwise.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Katie
"Great hotel!"
Great area. Easy to get to without a lot of traffic. Very nice room. Great breakfast. The hot tub and pool area was very clean but the hot tub jets were not working very good.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Lindsay
"hotel ok"
The hotel was ok. I left my charger there and now they claim they havent seen it. Next time i will somewhere else.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
hotel was on the north side of town. easy access to main roads to get to attractions I wanted to attend.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Valentines Stay"
It was a very nice clean room. we paid for a suite. But the jacuzzi tub for 2 ended up being nothing more than a jetted tub for 1. When I called and asked the front desk they didn't try to accommodate us. But for the most part I enjoyed it
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
tammy
We enjoyed staying at the Barrington, very good service.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Worth the money."
Nice hotel. Extremely clean and we'll maintained. Friendly staff, decent breakfast. Rooms are a little small, but we'll worth the money!
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Overall it was a good stay the beds were O.K. but I would not call them Queen size, as was noted. Also we had a problem with a clogged toilet and their was a problem with one of the beds that had to be fixed.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Debbie
"Branson Mo weekend"
A nice stay 1/2 way between the highway and the Branson mayhem. Access to everything is just moments away.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Hotel out of the way of traffic"
Hotel out of the path of heavy traffic but accessible to Branson entertainment. Room small for 3 adults and 1 child. Bathroom extremely tight with no closet, separate vanity area or a fan. Also, with just table lighting we found the room to be very dark.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Nice hotel great location but bring your ear plugs"
we took our dog with us so they put dog owners on the first floor all off by themsleves which is great. however they lock the side door where you let your dog out afterpm so you have to carry dog and all all around to the first lobby to take the dog out and the only grass place is across the street as a woman I wasn't comfortable doing this after pm. I expect dogs to bark occasionaly but we teach our dog not to bark at other people or noises and we were really proud of her. Our main problem is the rooms are very noisy. Everytime the heater kicked on it scared our dog and she started growling and everytime the compressor for the mini fridge kicked on she was growings and they kicked on and off all night long. The walls are so thin that you can hear everything said in the room next to you. they were traveling with kids and they sometime get rowdy but in our case our dog was a saint next to these kids. I think ear plugs should be sold at desk you will make a fortune. this was the first time our dog was out of her home so her uneasiness could have had something to do with her nerviousness but the wall are the fault of the hotel and this hotel was not cheap
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Good Stay"
It was a good hotel for the cost. Breakfast was good, well stocked and ready. The ladies working breakfast did a great job.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Donald
"Traveling with little kids"
Everything was great, especially considering the price. The breakfast was awesome! Only down side was that the pool was way too cold! Not a good thing when you have little ones wanting to swim. Overall, a very nice place to stay.
Jana
"Wonderful hotel just off the beaten path"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. We all enjoyed the complimentary breakfast because it had hot food and healthy choices. My kids loved the indoor pool and said it was warm. I would definitely stay here again.
Kendra
"A good Stay"
Our stay at the hotel was very good and it was a convenient location for our activities.
Judy
"Branson MO Barrington Hotel"
We recently stayed at the Barrington in Branson MO as a party of 4 in 2 separate rooms. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the price was terrific. We thought the value was good and the location, off the busy routes and away from the hustle of the Landing was also good. We would book there again.
"Great Stay!"
We took our children to Branson for fall break, and although this hotel is somewhat "off the main road" it was a great hotel, especially for the price! The indoor pool and great breakfast are just a plus!
3 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
Crystal
"Great, CLEAN hotel!"
The Barrington not only FELT clean, it WAS clean! The outside of the hotel and sign may seem a bit dated, but the inside is perfect! We stayed there because other reviewers said it was clean, but I still didn't know what to expect. I definitely recommend this hotel! The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. FYI: The small vanity is IN the bathroom which doesn't have a fan, so it can get pretty steamy in there after a hot shower. BUT...the bathroom was clean, and the shower had great water pressure, so we didn't mind too much. The FREE breakfast was good (eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, toast, donuts, cereal, waffles, muffins, yogurt/fruit, etc.) and well-stocked, but I should point out a few things: 1) The breakfast is served on the 3rd floor, so if you don't want to wake up to the smell of sausage or people rushing the hallways to the eating area, avoid staying on the 3rd floor; 2) The breakfast area is SMALL, and finding a table or place to maneuver through the buffet is a bit difficult--especially if you get there the same time as a group of tourists like we did! The hotel has tickets to many of the shows in town and was only 10 minutes from The Dixie Stampede, Tanger Outlets, and The Tracks GoCarts.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
C
The staff was very respectful and helpful. They took time to give us directions. We are very pleased with the breakfast. Plenty to eat.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Holly
Enjoyed it! Breakfast was great! Dining room a little crowded. Would have been nice to be able to get coffee before the dining room opened and after it closed.
2 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Sammy
",Very nice"
Front desk clerk very friendly, room spacious and clean, great breakfast.
2 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
"perfect location for our trip"
The Bearington hotel was just perfect for our trip to Branson for our anniversary. It is located off the beaten path & very easy to get to. The hotel was very nice. The hallways were fragrant & clean. Our room on the 2nd floor was clean & the bed was fairly comfortable. I'm very picky about where we stay & this hotel met my standards! We would definitely stay here again!
2 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
melanie
"Disappointing Honeymoon stay for my daughter"
Booked this hotel for my daughters honeymoon night. booked based on ratings. When they got there, the first room they were booked into had not been cleaned and bed and sheets were strung everywhere. They were quickly put in another room and the in the morning when they got up to leave the shower in the new room didn't work at all. Very disappointed considering this was my choice and not theirs. Not the cheapest place in Branson either for their experience.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
tkid68
Easy check-in and check-out. All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Close to everything"
Loved it. It had been 12 years since I have been to Branson. I liked being just off the strip. less congestion
3 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"This Hotel is a Great Bargain in Branson"
I was very pleased with everything starting with the staff, the room, the amenities, the price and especially the wonderful breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Ron
"Very good hotel for the price."
The hotel staff was very friendly and our room was very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
Ashton
"nice clean hotel."
nice hotel. off of main drag. rooms are good and clean. Staff was very good to help if you needed anything.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
rg
This was my families first visit to Branson. My spouse and I third visit. We enjoyed ourselves immensely. We visited the Wax Museum, The House of Mirrors, and the Go Carts. We dined at Shoney's, Fall Creek, BaldNobbers, and two other restaurants I can't recall. We can't wait to return. Thank you for such a wonderful time.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
the room was nice and large and the housekeeping was kind and helpful, but the pool area wasn't great to get in and out of, for people with limitations. my mother in law could not get into the pool area at all and we didn't want to leave her alone for very long, so we just went back to the room.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
The staff was very nice. They even let us check in early. The room was big and comfy.the pool was wonderful most of the time it was empty.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
mindy
"very nice!"
Very nice and clean hotel. I was impressed the moment we walked in, definitely one of if not the most clean places I've ever stayed. Easy access to all the main attractions but out of the way enough go avoid all the traffic...definitely be staying here again.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Tiff
"It was awesome. Staying agai on labor day weekend."
Slept great, nice clean room and staff great. Will only stay at this hotel.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
DLD
Excellent!!!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Rich
I would stay again
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2014
Jay
It was great. We arrived early & they let us go ahead & check-in. That allowed our granddaughter an extra swimming time before our trip to Sight & Sound Theater. This Hotel was very close to the activities had planned. I would highly recommend this Hotel. It was well worth the rate.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Easy access to local activities"
Nice hotel with excellent front desk staff. Room was nice, but there was a strong chemical odor throughout the hotel. As an asthmatic I will not go back; however, it is a nice hotel with easy access to local activities.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Traveling Teri
"ABSOLUTEY WONDERFUL"
Our stay at the Barrington hotel was fantastic. The hotel was clean and the staff was so friendly and helpful. We will be staying here on our next visit to Branson.
Staff was extremely helpful, rooms were clean and breakfast was excellent every morning.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014