All hotels in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
Av. San Lorenzo #1721, Parque Industrial Megaplex, Ciudad Juarez, CHIH, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

Room is all right
"Not good"
when I arrived to my room the room door was wide open and reeked of cigarette. Suppose to be non smoking and why was my door wide open that totally creeped me out. And the electricity kept turning off. I was changed rooms but was put in the beginning of hall so I heard ALL the incoming guest. I didn't get much sleep it was horrible.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2016
"Nice Hotel Maria Bonita"
WE DID GET LOST TRYING TO FIND THE HOTEL AT THE BEGINING,BUT ONCE WE WERE ABLE TO LOCATE IT WE WERE ABLE TO GET TO THE HOTEL FASTER, BUT THE HOLEL IS VERY NICE.
4 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
"agradable"
confortable
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Jesus
The recepsionist wasnt tol helpful at all bad attitudes, went to the room he never told us that i had to incert a card so the electricity will work, the key gat disprogramed 2 times i have a 10 month baby he weights 26 pounds we were on the second level had to carried him it was bad in part, on the other hand the restaurant was great..
4 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
Pleasant and quiet area
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
Erika
"Beautiful hotel"
this is a difference Hotel one the best in Ciudad Juárez I would recommended it is a beautiful place to stay in .
3 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
customer service and food was excellent !!! I just think the hotel needs some mantenance; specially the air conditions.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
ROCIO
"Hotel is really had to get to"
At check in the clerk at desk could answer any question I had The ice machine was broke all week The key for the didn't work have the time The maid didn't leave coffee the 2 nd day no shampoo the next day Tried to buy some passo from front desk they sent me to the restaurant nothin there ether Air condisener Fents all broke The Internet connection was not working most of the time at check the guy at desks didn't wait on me then finaliy a girl just came on duty and asked if I needed anything
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
jim
"Close to the place that I was going to a wedding"
It took them a little bit of time to find my reservation, they do not have a control on the room for the TV and the staff for the coffee was to limited.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
Maragrita
"bad customer service at front desk"
Hotel is very nice , housekeeping personal very friendly and helpful, but personal at front desk are useless, the hotel offer transport to the U.S. Embassy but they never ready even you have to make an apportionment 24 hours in advance, on my case I had to take a cab instead be cause they weren't ready, also there was big stains on the room carpet , overall you get what you pay.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
william
"Nice hotel close to the U.S. Consulate."
Friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff. Clean, comfortable rooms.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Ed
"Hot, Outdated & Isolated"
The hotel was hot, noisy and outdated. Housekeeping were extremely helpful and great. The Front desk were unpleasant. They offer a safe but you must leave a cash deposit for the key this is inconvenient as was needing an ID for towels for the pool. They also are not responsible for items stolen from your room. Now that was worrisome. It is isolated and any form of life was over a mile away.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Hot, Stuffy, Old and Duct taped together"
It was extremely hot and Hotel Front staff was dry. They offer safe but you must leave a cash deposit for the key. They pool towels you must give your id and then return them to the front desk. Pool area is very small with only one umbrella table. The BBQ should be buried it is a hazard. The TV only have 20 channels.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
it is a very busy hotel!!!! so they need a bigger swimming pool and keep it clean all the times, the food is ok but expensive for the quality
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
mom
"Maria Bonita @ Avenida San Lorenzo #1721"
Our hotel reservation included a sofa bed, but the room we got didn't have it. A fight between high school graduates who were staying at our floor broke out in the early hours of the morning and security didn't do much; just tried to calm down the students. After a while they fought again, and NO ONE did anything this time around. Needless to say, we didn't get our much needed sleep. The pool's size was too small for such a big hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Wanda
"Nice place to stay except bed was braking down"
I ask for upgrade on the room staff wasn't to helpful
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Gerardo
"Cheap hotel needs refurbishing asap."
The carpet looks hideous and old. But for the price can't expect much.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
GERARDO
"good"
Is a great hotel and very good for families
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Claudia
"Easter getaway"
Staff was always real helpful
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Theresa
"N/a"
Everything great
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
I have stayed in this hotel many times and this is the first time I been Disappointed. The first room I was given toilet was broken, floor look dirty. The second room the beds where so hard, blankets stained and light on the bedroom didn't work. Customer service is nonexistent except waiters. I will twice before staying again.
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Monica
It was a good experience, And a friendly and a clean place
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
ann
"Great customer service"
The lady at the lobby was very friendly and helpful. The a/c unit in my room was not working and I was moved to a similar room. They responded in a very timely manner and I did not had to go back to lobby to pick up the key for the new room. The maintenance guy went to pick up my keys which is great.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Nice hotel!!"
I liked this place a lot...the staff makes you feel like you are in home, the food is excelent makes me want to go back...this is really a nice place to stay...
Other trip May 1, 2014
brenda
"Nice, my cel phone never lose signal and wi fi"
Great! I recommended it! Good price, great service and rooms clean!!
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Great hotel with easy access to El Paso TX"
Very comfortable since the rooms are big. Wifi works fine if you are closer to the elevator. The free breakfast is a full buffet and it's very good.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Gerardo
"Extraordinary Location Very close to the border!!!"
The room was excellent very clean and King size bed was firm and veeerrryy confortable and restroom was well stocked. Staff was very generous and attentive to our needs. Restaurant has a very good free breafast buffet Food tasted great!!!
2 night romance trip Jan 27, 2014
"Colonial Spanish Style"
I did like the stay. Room did not have refrigerator. Parking location is far from elevator. Cleanliness of room was good. restaurant first floor is ok.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Mariano
"Everything close to our vi si family"
Very comfortable clean very nice employees the breakfast excellent !
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2013
Lorena Ortiz
"Beautiful Hotel and restaurant"
I have stayed in many different medium priced hotels in Cd, Juarez. This is by far the best deal in this city. The restaurant has a delicious buffet and the breakfast was free with hotels.com. The hotel has a small but nice pool. It is a colonial design through out the hotel including the inside of the rooms. Very clean and nice design. The only thing I would add is a microwave inside the room and a little bigger shower/tub because there is space for it. Other than that it was perfect for the price.
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"romantic"
I felt at home. room service was excellent. Restaurant and bar was available to us with good food and friendly staff. I had an unforgettable time.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"Maria Bonita"
Room was very cleaned and it smell great. Location is good. Excellent room for the price
3 night business trip Oct 11, 2013
Monica
"Poor frontdesk service"
overall was ok but the worse was the frontdesk poor service, was not greet at all when walk in the building, out of three people on the counter not one even said good afternoon until we were standing their for at least three minutes my husband and i, when giving the keys were not giving instructions on how the lights in the room work, were not told that we needed a deposit for usage of tv control therefor we had to go back again downstairs for one, a/c did not work until 45mins after we figure the lights issue, the kingsize bed was hard as rock, no washcloths or handtowels in bathroom, but the breakfast and the service in the cafeteria was great at least.
2 night romance trip Sep 14, 2013
connie
"Family hotel"
Excellent costumer service, food, and their bar service was great.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Blanca
"Runaround"
We needed to be close to the consulate, online it said it was blocks away. Upon arrival it was visible we were going to struggle. The consulate was 20 min driving distance and some of the staff was very accommodating but others were soo rude that we started looking for other hotels all in all we only stayed 2 of our 3 night stay.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
A very good place, good service, probabaly the furniture could be better.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Dirty carpet."
I would've put up with everything except the dirty carpet. The food is excellent, the breakfast is included and they have everything! The lunch and dinner is also a buffet and it costs 75 pesos.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2013
"Dirty carpet all over."
I got to the hotel and they made me sign a document stating that I would be responsible for the charges. Then they proceeded to try to charge me 100 pesos for the remote. The carpet was old and dirty, the room was nice though; I had to stay a few more nights and I asked to be changed to a room with a clean carpe, they graciously moved me to a different room with a dirty carpet. The food at the restaurant is really good and affordable, they shuttle you to the counsulate and the city bus is safe, so we just took the bus to downtown Juárez. Our stay in Juárez was safe, and the juareños are just Wonderful people.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
Ma. Teresa
"Nice hotel close to the border and shopping center"
The staff very friendly and the food at their "Restaraunte Comal" is delicious! Wonderful service.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Blanca
"OK Hotel, but away from business & consulate zone"
Reasonable price but the hotel was dated and room decor is commensurate with the daily rate. Free breakfast is a bonus! Far from US Consulate and center of City.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
"very good hotel"
it was a surprise staying at this Hotel. The breakfast is very good.,The room was clean an large. The workers were very cordial and polite.Looks a very traditional Mexican hotel style.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
Oliver
"TOO FAR FROM CONSULATE"
my husband stayed there. Stuff was rude and unfriendly . no shuttle service you had to walk far to the consulate. Hotels taxi driver charges 40 American dollars for a ride to the consulate. pictures or nothg like the actual hotel.I should of stayed with Hotel Ibis and not changed. It was completly booked though.
Other trip Jun 19, 2013
"not a good experience"
the whole stay was a bad experience, from checking in to leaving,we stood there without any acknowledgement for 15 minutes only one clerk in the front,they were not able to provide us a remote for the tv,and we got charged an additional fee ,not advised at booking,the pool was green,and the complimentary breakfast was horrible.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
fq
acceptable but not excellent
5 night business trip Mar 17, 2013
"nice hotel"
i was very please with this hotel and it was everything nice ,i do have a good experience with every parts of the service, thanks
Other trip Mar 10, 2013
v jimenez

"Good stay"
People were nice, the room was very pretty although the bed was not comfy. Excellent room service.
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2014
JR
MX
"Close to areas we needed to go to."
Staff were pleasant, music was fun. The language barrier wasn't too bad there.
1 night trip May 11, 2014