All hotels in Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
98 Water St, Plymouth, MA, 02360, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
"Basic but adequate"
The hotel is old. The rooms are very basic but adequate. There's just an old smell so get an air freshener. The staff are friendly and helpful. The location is excellent.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"On the seafront"
Beautiful location, staff very friendly. Actual building and room was clean but in need of an update.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Great location but really rundown..."
You couldn't ask for a better location if traveling to enjoy the sights of Plymouth. The quality of the lodging leaves a lot to be desired. There was hair in my bath tub and on the floor of the bathroom. I left a note for housekeeping, unfortunately the cleanliness did not improve. The towels were a hodgepodge of types. The sheets on the bedding was threadbare. Lastly, I returned to my room after spending the day out and about only to find my room door was open. Fortunately nothing was stolen. If you can tolerate some spartan conditions for great location and reasonalbe price, this is the place for you. If you are planning to impress your significant other be prepared to hear about dump you booked for a long time.
3 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
"Great choice!"
Nice room, very clean! Right on the waterfront, with a great view. Continental breakfast was wonderful, staff were all friendly and helpful. The Hawaiian coffee place next door is excellent, and as a non-coffee drinker the Tahitian Vanilla Chai was AMAZING!!! Husband loved the regular coffee. Only hotel objection was that the plastic covering on one of the stairs was loose (potentially dangerous), and the door to our room stuck. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Tia
"Won't stay there again."
The place is old, dusty and loud obnoxious guys were kicking outside doors at 2:30am. The heat vents were covered with dust. The room smelled like musty carpet and the door had the outside wood ripped off.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
d & j
"Great Location...."
Hotel, while not 5 star, worked great for me. Room was clean, very helpful , friendly staff. Nice place to stay...I would definitely return!!
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
John Quam
"Refund Please"
My stay at the Bradford Inn lasted less than an hour. Upon checking in I attempted to take a nap after a long drive to Plymouth. I could not sleep because the air conditioner, in addition to not blasting cold air, was extremely loud and made sleep impossible. In addition, I was bit by something in the bed. I went to the desk and checked out and was promised a refund, which I have not seen. I am disgusted and dissatisfied...can hotels.com help???
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Hotel is located in a great location but facilities are old along with the room.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"good location!"
we had a good experience the room was outdated and the bed was very uncomfortable no microwave and the rug made socks black..but the location was awesome and very quite which made a great birthday weekend.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
jesse
"a Gem"
Found a Gem in the Bradford Inn. A week before our 1 night stay in Plymouth I changed our reservation from a chain hotel just off the highway to the Inn in the heart of town. What a great decision! Not only was our harbor view room well appointed and spotless, the location was perfect. Kim at the front desk was informative and went out of her way when we asked for a late check out
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Landlover
"Very nice hotel with a beautiful view!"
My husband and I got at the hotel around 1:30pm and they let us do an early check-in (supposed to start at 3pm). We also got a free room upgrade. Very clean place! We could literally see the Mayflower II from our room. Location is absolutely perfect. We loved it and would stay there again for sure. Breakfast was great too and we even got a couple of apples to go.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Milena
"pleasantly surprised"
my friends and I were pleasantly surprised with the quality of this room. It did not smell dirty or musty despite being directly across from the ocean. You can't beat it for location- fantastic harborfront view and steps to all Plymouth waterfront attractions. The bed linens weren't high quality, but they weren't dirty, just outdated- and this isn't the Four Seasons, either. I will stay here again. Andrew was super helpful, friendly and professional at the front desk. Thank you!!
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
"great location, nice staff, excellent stay"
This might not look like much but, the location and staff were great. Had a wonderful view of the harbor.
3 night family trip Aug 26, 2014
david
"Perfect Location"
Harbor views were great, room clean, Front Desk staff were excellent!
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2014
"Fantastic"
We loved our stay. The staff were super friendly and helpful. I was told the pool was cleaned three times a day which is very important to us. I'm an extremely clean person whom usually has issues with public places but I felt very comfortable and felt the place was very clean!!
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
Angela D
Everyone thing was great except the breakfast. All they served was waffles. I don't want just waffles for breakfast everyday.
4 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Wonderful Location"
The hotel was convenient to anything you would want to do in Plymouth & the surrounding areas. Having a parking space all the time was a plus. the entire staff were very congenial & helpful.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"nice waterview"
could not use dresser drawers due to there was an awful body odor in each drawer. could not have use of the pool due to the cloudiness of water and dirt on bottom; not sure if it was safe. Reported to the front desk that we were only getting up to channel 26; they said they would send someone out. That someone never came. Otherwise the visit was just great!
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Beautiful location"
The people at the service desk were great. Very friendly and helpful. We had a harborview room with a beautiful view. I was surprised at the condition of the room. While it seemed very clean, the room looked very worn. The walls were scraped up, the rug looked old. The fixtures and molding seemed very worn as well. For a hotel with probably the best view of the Plymouth waterfront, I expected it to be in pristine condition. Other than that, it is a great location, within walking distance of all the shops and restaurants.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
it was a great experience the rooms were clean and the location is convenient.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
sheila and carl
"Location is great"
Awesome location! Rooms are old, can't open window, smells like mold, pillow and sheets are super old.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Needs updating"
AWFUL bed! Uncomfortable! Needs replacement? Entire room needs updating.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Nice view"
Needs some updating in the rooms and pool area but overall great stay. Front desk staff A++. WOULD STAY AGAIN IF IN AREA.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
JZ
Room was old but very clean. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Only close hotel in center of Plymouth.."
.. and that's why we chose it. It's just a few yards away from Mayflower II and a variety of food places. The price is fair and everything you need is offered (pool, breakfast, etc). Would book again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 28, 2014
Hotel needs major renovation
3 night trip Jul 30, 2014
About all I can say is the location was perfect but the hotel itself was in dire need of repair and updating.
Marsh
It was the 2nd stay in less than two weeks and it was very pleasant.We had a room overlooking the water and evenings were great watching the boats come in and out and kids swimming in the small pool and people walking everywhere....Will be back by Laborday.Thank you......
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Eleanor
"Room wasn' ready at check in or even touched. Dirt"
Room not clean bathroom a mess front desk rude parking an issue would not recommed to any one breakfast very disappointed in
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Have stayed there every year for 7. years,and will book again before the year is over.I am ver satisfied with it.
2 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Eleanor Martin
"Clean and more comfortable than I expected."
Met a nice woman about my age and we had breakfast together. The breakfast buffet is great!
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The view was incredible that was overlooking the main strip and the water. We loved it and will return.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
bonnie
No problems Everything was in order, Staff was great,
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Perfect location"
Had been looking for somewhere to stay but surprised at how expensive Plymouth was. Found this place and thought the rates were reasonable so booked the only room choice available at the time - room with two double beds. On check-in I asked if we could have a king bed and they did for no extra cost. The staff were so friendly and gave really good restaurant advice. The location is perfect only a short walk from the mayflower and pilgrim rock.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
lucy
"Great location near everything on the water front"
Older motel in need of a make-over but we choose this motel because of its location and knew we would not spend much time in the room. Just needed a place to clean up and get a good nights sleep and his room was just fine for that. Price was right considering the area. Parking was difficult but it was the same all over the water front.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
fish4fun
"My Wonderful Stay at the Bradford Inn--Plymouth"
My stay at the Bradford Inn & Suites from 6/13-6/15/2014 in Plymouth Mass. was absolutely wonderful! There was a problem with my reservation via Expedia and the gentleman at the front desk put my mind at ease and secured my family and I a room. It was very clean and quiet and the beds definitely were comfortable. The housekeeping crew was great. There was a very nice continental breakfast and the staff could not have been friendlier and nicer--everyone had a smile! I will be looking forward to booking again with the Bradford and will suggest this inn to everyone I know. Thanks so much!
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Great location, average otherwise"
Great location close to Plymouth Rock. Perfect for a one night stop, to walk to the mayflower II Plymouth Rock, and to see the harbor. Also close to restaurants. Wonderful and helpful staff. For example, my wife needed to send a fax back to her work, and the staff were very helpful. The rooms are average. Clean but nothing fancy.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Red Traveler
"Seafront location - Simple lodging"
No frill here, but clean rooms, friendly staff and excellent location make this a good budget option.
3 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
"Gross"
My hotel room was gross they tried to repaint the ceiling and used a two different colors the walls had wall papering covering tht was thrown on to cover what was already on the walls (no prep for presentation)...bathroom was decent but not a shower you would ever want to take a bath in... The bed had a plethora of hairs tht looked like pubes in it along with dirt and other black things... It was so bad that my girlfriend slept in her bridesmaids dress... This hotel looks great from the outside but is terrible on the inside!!! When confronted in the morning about the hairs in the bed they told me they couldn't refund me because I booked through hotels.com.... Do not stay here!
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"even though it is close to attractions,,,,,, ,"
A basic room. Lighting not very effective. Comfortable beds. Had some difficulty with the door lock. Website mentions breakfast. It was the most spartan continental breakfast I have ever experienced. Would not stay there again.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Can't beat the location, or the waffles!"
Rooms were clean, but a bit run down. The staff were great, very helpful. The location can't be beaten (almost opposite the Mayflower II) with free parking while you are in Plymouth. The breakfast was adequate, though the waffles were amazing. Overall it was good for a night
Other trip May 27, 2014
Fiona
"Close to historical sites"
Hotel needs renovations. Not the cleanest and a little ramp for handicap patrons was made of plywood not safe. I will not return.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Susie
"Excellent hotel"
The staff was above and beyond - very professional, very pleasant, very helpful
Other trip May 13, 2014
Isabelle
The location and price of the hotel are great. Obviously it is less expensive because it is an older hotel. It's clean enough and good if you're looking for a place to crash for a day or two. The room is older and stuffy, possibly could cause issues with people who have allergies. If I was staying for a full week, however, I would stay somewhere nicer/newer.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"your on vacation...its a room"
Bradford is perfectly fine. clean and comfortable. went during dead season. when im on vaca i need a place to sleep that is convenient and that is about it. no bells. no whistles. i visit attractions that are close and have fun. this place met all my needs. what little interaction i had with the staff, they were courteous and friendly. i will say the walls/floors are a little thin (walking noises). plymouth is very nice, locals are very friendly. prices around town are SUPER reasonable and not tourist trap rake you across the coals. love'd this place for a few days, but that is all you need to see everything in the vicinity. have fun!!!
3 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Neighb
"Nice hotel liked how close it was to the water."
Stayed there before a fishing trip we planned. It was nice
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Barrett
"Perfect Location on the Harbor"
Room was clean and comfortable. Beautiful view from our balcony of the Harbor, Plymouth Rock and The Mayflower right across the street. Everything is within a 2 block radius. Walk to shopping, dining and dancing. Great location!!
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2014
Doug
"Noisy neighbor"
The Inn is a little worn out and could use some tlc. My main problem was 2 middle aged women were placed next to a noisy, crying child. We could not sleep through the night due to this crying child, and was woken earlier than we wanted by a women yelling at a child while the child was crying loudly.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Joanne
"Great stay highly recommend"
People were extremely friendly and curtious. Amenities were up to par and they are in the stages of updating and you never felt like you were walking into a construction site. Place is beautiful and scenery is even better.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2014
"It is fine"
This is Cape Cod MA people. Don't expect much. People want to come here, it is a huge destination spot. Therefore, over charging, old furnishings, musty rooms are the norm in this area unless you are ready to fork down A LOT of money to rest your head. We rarely spend more than the sleeping time in our room. We are too busy else where, seeing the sights, doing things. I don't go on vacation to sit in a hotel room. Other than that, the Bradford Inn was clean, EXCELLENT location, the hotel staff was super nice and a great view!! We enjoyed our stay and possibly go back in the spring for an overnight stay!
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013