All hotels in Warwick, Rhode Island, United States of America

"good clean"
Not much to do but was a good sleep clean place
1 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2014
"Hampton Warwick, RI"
So, the pool and hot tub were a little old looking yet the rest of the hotel looks very nice. However, the room was HUGE! It had a galley style kitchen with a breakfast table, mini living, and a separate master suite with the bathroom. Even though it's near an airport, I only heard three planes through the night and partial day that I was there. They weren't noisy, either. Overall, it was worth what it costs minus a few flaws (but it's ok!)
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Shawnee
"Simple, clean, comfortable"
Staff is very warm and helpful, a nice breakfast spread, comfy quiet rooms and a nice pool and spa. Couldn't have asked for more, especially for the price.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Virginia
"Great Customer Service - Comfortable Xmas Stay"
The hotel and staff were wonderful. They are very friendly and go out of their way to accommodate their guests. Would have given it a 5 star but the rooms are a bit out dated. Regardless, I will always choose to stay at this hotel when I travel to RI.
5 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
toni
hotel was very nice quite clean and very comfortable i would stay there again. We enjoyed the stay the children had a nice time
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Excellent place to stay!"
My wife and 15 month old daughter stayed over Christmas Eve while visiting family in the area, and the staff was tremendous. To go breakfasts were ready as early as needed and the room was spotless. We've stayed here many times in the past and it is absolutely my favorite place to stay in the area. The rooms are not large, but do not feel cramped. We prefer the suite layout to give our daughter a separate space to sleep. I would highly recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Tyler
"EXCELLENT!!!!"
We enjoyed our stay very much... everyone was very helpful..
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Great price, friendly, and convenient location"
I came to the area for a job interview and wanted to be close to the airport for my morning flight home. Well, you can't get closer to the airport than this! But...it was VERY quiet, and I wasn't disturbed at all. I appreciated the free hot breakfast and the free shuttle to the airport in the morning. I also used the business center, which was quite convenient off the lobby (although I did have to refill the printer paper on my own). The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. I think the bathtub could have used a little deep cleaning - I wouldn't have taken a bath in that tub (I have super high standards for tubs!), but it was just fine for a morning shower. I would definitely recommend for business travelers, and if I am back in the area, I will stay here again.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
Katherine
"Having A Great Time"
Was very nice, the food was pretty good and did enjoy the large coffee pots as this was very easy for me to get all the refills I wanted as I am a big coffee drinker. The staff was very helpful knowing we were trying to squeeze several yrs. into 4 days seeing my daughter,son inlaw and grandson. When we come back to Rhode Island plan to stay here again.
3 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Solid Hampton Inn- In House Bar a Plus"
Solid Hampton Inn - In House Bar a plus
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
We are glad you enjoyed our bar! We are one of the few Hamptons with a bar and we also have the best bartenders around!
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2014
"Convenience"
We stay the night before our flight departs from Green Airport. Comfortable room, free breakfast, and free parking for our vehicle while we are away. Friendly and knowledgeable staff !!
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
We offer convenient 24 hour airport transportation which makes the park, stay and fly packages the best around!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Great Front Desk Staff / Very Accommodating"
We had a wonderful stay with family and friends visiting us at the hotel. We used the pool and exercise room. The lobby was inviting with festive Christmas trees, coffee 24/7, cookie treats at night and small bar for drinks in the evening. Breakfast was included with the room. Made our own waffles, fresh fruit available, and a good choice of food for the family. We really had a very pleasant stay.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
Soon our rooms will match our beautiful lobby! We will be undergoing a multi-million dollar renovation and all our rooms will be brand new! Look for details in the beginning of 2015!
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Will be staying here again !"
ME and the wife went for 2 days here to have some peace and quiet away from the kids and family for a much needed break. we spent most of the time in the pool and hot tub. rest of the time spent relaxing in out king suite. the bed was so comfortable we kept falling asleep. the free breakfast was good and the wifi was pretty fast.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
Our Jacuzzi is very relaxing and I am glad we could help you unwind!
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Hampton Inn Providence Airport"
No complaints.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
Thank you and we hope to have you back!
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"Great Place!"
This is a great hotel option for a visit to the general Providence area. This is my second stay at this hotel and will absolutely be back. It is convenient to the highway, food and tourist areas. The staff are some of the most friendliest and professional I have met in my travels. In fact, I always get a great dining recommendation from them when I'm staying at this Hampton.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
pin96
"Ok stay"
We thought we were staying at the same hotel we visited but picked the wrong one by mistake. Didn't realize this was RIGHT next to the airport. It wasn't too loud though so that part was okay. Great, attentive staff.. quiet hotel but very dated. The wallpaper in our room was peeling.. big crack in bathroom was was patched.. burns on the counter in the kitchen.. nothing was permanently fixed. Rollaway bed had a sink hole in the middle and the sofa beds have plastic covers over the mattress which lead to a noisy sleeping experience. We only paid $99 through Expedia for a King Suite so we made due.. for the money it was okay. We wouldn't rush back.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Perfect trip"
I am completely blown away how perfect the set up, training, and staff alone was. I will not go to another hotel if Hampton Inn is an option, especially this paticular location, my brother and i don't use many hotel but ive been a manager for years (automotive) but the fact that every employee i talked to treated us as we were the only ones there and show nobody is there for just a "job" Darnell, Tamika and the beautiful Andrea were absolutely amazing! Attitude alone youd think they were the owners. My name is Zachary and i was there with my brother Adam and a friend.
1 night trip with friends Nov 24, 2014
Adam
"super Hotel, look no further!!"
Came in to town for the birth of our granddaughter. We needed to extend our stay and the hotel was great. Met our every need. They even shared their employee Thanksgiving meal with us. Super Hotel. We will definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
"Great hotel, great service, great price!"
Great hotel at a great price. Staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome. They offered information about the hotel, restaurants, and offered to find any other infornation that we needed. Room was cleam and very comfotable. Pool and whirlpool were great and were open until midnight. Complimentary breakfast was very nice. Good selection and very nice eating area. I would definately stay here again and reccomend it to anyone.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Waterfire"
Stayed for just one night but no complaints. Had a king suite and it was great. Bed very comfy too! It was a little farther from downtown Providence than expected but not bad.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Dawn
"Fair"
Very noisy near vacant lot and airport. I found the bed too hard mot like other Hampton inns I have stayed at. Although, hot breakfast is a nice bonus.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Nice Clean Hotel, Friendly Staff"
The hotel was very nice - comfortable, clean. We used the pool and hottub. Clean and not crowded. The only complaint was from breakfast - we got there about 930. It was very crowded and they were out of lots of things - eggs, fruit, bacon. Definitely felt like we arrived too late however there were many others who arrived after us and I imagine were also disappointed. Basically the only options were bagels, waffles or muffins with chicken sausage.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
Thank you Don, we appreciate your constructive feeback! Hampton brand standards are to have our complimentary breakfast from 6am-10am daily, but we are always happy to try to help those who come down a little late. We also have the "on the run breakfast bags" that we offer complimentary to our guests. We hope you get to try one next time come stay with us!
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Don
Convenient to Providence. Nice area. Courteous and friendly staff. And of course, great breakfast!
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
Thank you Samir, we are happy that you enjoyed our hospitality! We love servicing our guests and I am glad you enjoyed your stay!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Samir
"Very comfortable stay"
We were very comfortable at this hotel. The pool and hot tub were a plus. Room seemed a bit dated but was very clean and comfortable!
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
Thank you for your review! We will be getting an entire rooms maveover for next year . We plan to start our renovation in March so our rooms will no longer be dated! We look forward to having you back with us again!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Kate
"Good for family trip"
Good for family trip. Recommendable.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
Thank you! We look forward to having you and your family back with us!
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
Kangkon
"Nice hotel very close to the airport."
The hotel staff were the most efficient, helpful and friendly that I have experienced for a long time. From the front desk to the cleaning crew, they were exceptional. They have a shuttle that will take you to a restaurant for dinner so you don't have to drive in a strange city in the dark. Everyone was great.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
Our goal is complete guest service and satisfaction. I am glad you had a great time! We look forward to having you back!
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Very comfortable stay"
Very comfortable stay and wonderful breakfast. We stayed for 2 nights. The room was clean and very neat and comfortable. This is the second time stay at Hamilton inn. we watched the Waterfire event at Providence. Just less than 10 minutes from Providence. And lot of shops around. Will look forward to stay again!!
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
We are glad you came back and look for many more returns!
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Ahil
"One night stay"
Passing through Providence on our way to Pittsburgh. One night stay. Very convenient to airport . Great recommendation for dinner. Excellent complimentary shuttle service. very hospitable and knowledgeable reservationists and management in general.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
We are pleased you were able to enjoy our complimentary shuttle service and visit one of the restaurants that are nearby. Our hotel is very close to everything you could need and everything else that you could want is right here on property! Please come back and stay here again!
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and adequate. There was a nice breakfast spread with plenty of tables in a bright space to meet up or work in. It was convenient into Providence.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
We know that it is our staff that makes the difference in your stay and that is why complete guest satisfaction is our number one priority! We look forward to having you stay with us again!
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
"Outstanding staff"
Everyone from front desk to shuttle driver went above and beyond what we would expect to meet our needs. We will be back as we travel between Tampa and Providence often.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
Thank you for your kind words about our staff! We look forward to being your home away from home!
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Barry
"Overnight business trip"
Overall the hotel was ok. I booked a non smoking room and after being in the room for about an hour it was evident it was a smoking room. Tried to call the front desk to switch rooms, first time I called it just rang and rang. Second time I called I was put on hold for over 7 minutes and eventually hung up. I honestly didn't have the time to try again so I just dealt with it.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It is only through feedback like yours that we can continue to improve. Your comments will help us retrain the staff and we will use this as an example so we can better service our gueests. We hope to see you return and give us the chance to make this up to you!
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Christine
"great hampton!"
Nice updates! Def stay here again.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
Thank you for choosing us! We hope to see you back soon!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
travl gal
"Nice hotel very close to the airport"
I stayed 6 days, Nice hotel, good breakfast, room is pretty clean but I lots of ants walking on the desk. bathroom wasn't that clean, but it wasn't that bad.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
I would like to apologize for this inconvenience and we would like you to know that we have undergone new owernship and have a new pest control company in place to take preventative measures. I am glad you enjoyed the rest of your stay and we hope to see you back soon!
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
yoshi
"the convenience to Providence and Pawtucket"
It was great with the only complaint was the bathroom vanity cabinet came apart which probably was more the contractor who installed its fault not the hotels. Would stay here again in a heart beat. Especially enjoyed the long hours that the pool and spa were open, never stayed anywhere with these hours (6 am to midnight).
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
We appreicate your feedback and bringing this to our attention. We have fixed the issue and are happy you enjoyed everything else during your stay!
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Rich
"I thought hamptons were nicer"
After our flight was cancelled at 8pm we need a last minute hotel choice for my family of 4 (with two children 4 and 6). I used hotels.com on my mobile phone to quickly book a king suite at the Hampton inn closest to the airport. The location was perfect. When I called the hotel to get a shuttle I waited on hold for 5 minutes before they got back to me but the shuttle arrived quickly and the driver andrew was very helpful and nice. The front lobby was updated and nicely decorated. The front desk employees were helpful. Our room was another story. The first room we went in was in between the industrial size laundry room and the exterior door. The wallpaper was literally peeling from the walls in the living room and bedroom. The bed looked as if my 4 year old son made it. The smell was also terrible, so we requested a new room. The second room was on an upper floor and smelled better but I noticed a sound coming from the window. It was raining outside and water was leaking heavily in through the window frame. On to the third room. This was smelled the best minus the sticky floor in the kitchen area. They were nice and quick in getting us a rollaway bed for one child. Overall, the hotel is old and outdated in the rooms. They made the first step in updating the lobby, but the rooms are a different story. For the price I paid, it was not a good value. The shuttle was very helpful. I would not stay here again. It was just too dirty and old.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
Thank you for the feedback on our hotel. We strive to be the best and I am sorry that your experience did not reflect our goal. We have been worrking hard on improving our cleanlieness with nerw linenes and some new team memebers. We will also be rennovating our rooms next year to match the public space rennovation and hope that you will come back and give us another try.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
Theresa
Excellent hotel. Fitness Center had 3 treadmills with TV monitor on each machine. When we had to check out early, we were able to take carry out breakfasts.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
We are happy you enojoyed our "On the House Breakfast" bag to go! They are very convenience when you don't have time to sit for our complimentary breakfast!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"very nice"
The hotel was very nice, we liked everything about it. The only drawback was that something valuable was left behind in the room & we called right away with no satisfaction.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
I am sorry we were unale to locate the item that you left behind. Sometimes items get lost and our staff never sees them. We do have an extensive Lost and Found Programa nd log everything, so again, I am sorry we were unable to find your item. I am happy you enjoyed everything else during your stay. and look forward to your return.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Lynn
"Nice hotel that is close to more than 1 restaraunt"
The hotel was within walking distance of at least 3 restaraunts. Easy to get to.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
We are located right in front of the airport and we are glad you enjoyed our proximity to all the restaurants nearby! Dont forget that we have a complimentary shuttle that not only goes to and from the airport but also to all the great restaurants as well!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Bill0311
"NOT HAPPY"
I was very upset about my stay.I booked a king smoking suite. Paid more money for the bigger room and when I checked in I got a king room (smaller room) and it wasn't smoking!!! The only smoking room left was a small 2 queen beds room. Which is cheaper!!!The front desk did nothing!!! The guy said he would call the manger but I never heard anything!!
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Warwick Airport
I am very sorry about this. mixup with your reservation. We would be happy to fix this and rectify the matter. Complete guest satisfaction is very important to us! PIf there is anything we can do to make this up to you , we will be happy to do so! We hope to see you back and we will meet and exceed your expectations upon your return!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
tina
"Terrible Experience"
I booked two rooms and thought they were going to be ajoining..they had already booked many people into the hotel the prveious day and we were then relegated to different floors. The odor in the hotel was a sickly sweet smell that is usually used to mask an underlying odor(I have smelled it previously in bathrooms in airports, restaurants, etc) and that carried through to the rooms and ultimately gives you a headache... My bathroom sink area was small and i had very little room to put my toiletries. The wallpaper had previously been wet and was, therfore, stained as was the ceiling in both rooms. There was a bug in my daughters room that I killed but that should never happen!! My room had a party going on outside because my room was next to the outside area of the bar..had I know this, I would have asked to change..I turned my AC on high so it was loud and turned my volume up on my TV to drown out the noise. All in all..I would never stay at this hotel again. Thank you for listenting..
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
MC
"fantastic!"
Could not have been a better stay for location, service, and quality! :-)
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"comfortable beds"
Room was clean, hotel was quiet bed was comfy, tv and channels were great. What else you want? Oh its across the street from legal seafood
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
"Disapointed accommodations"
Desk clerk was very helpful and offered an early check in. However the hotel is warn...cracked tiles, stained rugs, dirty pool area just a few examples. We chose this hotel because of the "Hampton standard" from past experiences in other cities but was disappointed with our stay here. Good breakfast with ample seating.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Great option..."
This hotel was great. I reserved the Suite at an extra $10.00 to have extra room and it was a great decision. Televisions in the bedroom and in a sitting area with a sofa bed. Lots of room in a very comfortable place. There was also a kitchen so we could bring back restaurant left overs.The location is convenient to the highway. The breakfast was great, and included in the cost.
4 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
"Fine pick!!!"
We have family in Warwick & visit twice a year. We always stay at this Hampton Inn when we visit. The staff is always wonderful.....comfy beds, good size pool, quiet room & nice breakfast are the reasons why it's our choice when we travel to Warwick.
2 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Staff was very friendly and helpful. They would always say hello in passing. Rooms were very clean. Will stay here again if ever in the area!
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"superior hotel"
Hampton Inn is the best! will def. stay again and again and again....
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
steram
Easy check in...very comfortable bed...great free breakfast in the AM. Strange that I had a handicapped bathroom. The Shower had no door and the curtain did not stop the water from getting everywhere. I would have thought that I would have been told at check-in that this was a handicapped room if they were sold-out, but I was not given that info and it was too late to change as I checked in and ran to a business dinner. Other than that, it was clean and comfortable. The soft and comfy bed was the highlight!
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
Steven Packer
"Good hotel, great hot breakfast"
Hotel was fine, no problems but nothing exceptional except the hot breakfast. Good freeway access and numerous restaurants close by. Thought price for weekend stay was bit high. Staff was helpful and responsive. Would return.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Kurt
"Nice hotel."
Unfortunately check in was horrible! There was miscommunication between Expedia and the hotel. My reservation was not sent and was forced to except a smoking room due to availability.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014