All hotels in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America

4.8
    4.8
"Don't Stay Here for the Breakfast"
My husband and I came into Tulsa for a one-night stay. While he was parking the truck and our boat (for which there was plenty of parking space), I checked in quickly and easily. Our room was fantastic, the king sized bed was comfortable and we slept like babies. However, we were confused by a post-it note that was stuck on our headboard that read "Sheets and duvet clean for your stay." Since we were under the impression sheets should be clean for ALL visitors, we were a bit put-off by this and it made us wonder. We had no issues with cleanliness, though. Also, our stay was pretty quiet except for the roaring AC unit and I was impressed by this since the hotel is in one of the busiest intersections in the state. Before checkout, we decided to have the hotel's complimentary hot breakfast. It was hideous. Dried out, old fruit, plastic eggs, etc. If the included breakfast is important to you, pick another hotel. We had to run down to the Quick Trip to get an edible breakfast. Check out was very easy. Overall the stay was very pleasant. I do, however, have a pre-authorization charge on my credit card from when they took my credit card for incidentals. We will be having an issue if this charge does not fall off because I prepaid for our stay and we left the room in perfect condition. If you don't want to eat their breakfast I would absolutely recommend this hotel for a night or two.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Marissa
We had a nice stay but I was surprised to hear that the hotel, located in tornado alley, does not have an evacuation plan for their customers. The breakfast was amazing and the personnel amicable.
7 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Norma Kozar
"Happy with the hotel and will stay again"
The hotel looked well maintained including the pool. The overall room was clean and had a refreshing smell. The linens on the bed were of good quality making our bed very comfortable. The staff was friendly and hospitable. We were very happy with this hotel.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
KP
"Weekend family getaway"
I have nothing but praise for this facility and staff! We are a pretty low key, easy to please family but there were some "high maintence" guests that I observed in the lobby as well as a few softball teams. The staff handled everyone with care and made each feel welcome and valued! Very impressive. Also, the free breakfast was phenomenal!!!!
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
brett
It was a very clean hotel, great breakfast, great pool, great staff. There were many baseball teams staying in the hotel so the staff put us on the top floor so maybe we wouldn't hear all of the rowdy boys! We didn't hear a thing! Perfect central location! If we didn't have small children, we would have walked to many shops and restaurants around us! Will stay there again in the near future!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Courtney
"Comfortable but hard to find without GPS"
We arrived quite late since we got lost and then had to stop at a Best Western for printed instructions from the Best Western to the Hampton. The Hampton clerk was new to the area and suggested we stop at the Best Western for the directions to the Hampton. The staff, breakfast, and cleanliness were all above average.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Very clean great nights sleep
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
My son is in college in tulsa and we wanted to go spend a few days with him. I loved the location of this hotel. We were so close to all restaurants and shopping. Very convienant.
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
Melanie T
"Very Nice"
Was visiting the Tulsa area for a short road trip and stayed here for a couple nights. Everything was very nice, except the view. But the view wasn't bad. The bed was extremely comfortable and clean.
2 night romance trip Jul 6, 2014
Joe V.
"Good hotel, great value!"
Exceeded expectations, also competitively priced compared to local competition. Had trouble with the wi-fi, but would very definitely stay there again!
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
We Really Enjoyed OIt stay. The Room Was Nice And Clean. The Staff Was Friendly And Helpful. The Kids Enjoyed Being Able To Make Their Own Waffles. The Hot Breakfast Was Nice To Have. The Location Was Great, It Was Right Across From Shopping And Close Enough To The Highway But No Highway Noise. A Had A Great Visit.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
"Close to everything you could possibly need!"
Friendly staff, clean rooms, and clean hotel overall. The room was nice and spacious.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Lili
"Nice mini-vacation"
Enjoyed this hotel. The staff was friendly, the hotel was VERY clean and it was in a good location for us. We got the room with the extra living space, and it felt very spacious and open. The bed was not super comfortable, but it wasn't terrible--a little firm for my taste. We had everything we needed. Kay at the front desk handled our check-in professionally. We liked the stay here so much, we are going to stay again next time we go to Tulsa!
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"Across from Mall"
Hotel was nice, in good shape. Was very clean and well maintaqined. Staff was excelllent. Breakfast was very good both hot and cold choices...eggs,sausage,potatoes, etc....
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
"Good Value"
Stayed a couple of nights here-Clean, comfortable beds, really good breakfast.Good value for the money.
2 night trip May 15, 2014
CeCe
"Very clean"
The hotel was very clean and still looked brand new. Our room had lots of space and the beds were comfortable.
1 night family trip May 16, 2014
"Our new place to stay in Broken Arrow"
We used to stay across the street when my oldest came up for softball tournaments. We tried this Hampton for our stay this time. It was great. The staff was friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable and it is close to everything - even though it is tucked behind the Barnes and Noble and isn't really visible from 71st st. We will stay here again. Saved $$ too.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
"good access to shopping"
clean small hotel. wonderful wonderful breakfast. Would stay again if the need arose.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
Great location and nice accommodations - would stay again!
2 night romance trip Mar 24, 2014
"Very nice hotel!"
My daughter is looking at the University of Tulsa and if she attends there, I will need a hotel to stay in frequently. It's about a 15-20 minute drive to the university. I'm sure I will be using this hotel in the future.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Sandy
"Everything we expected"
Very nice stay. Clean throughout. Will definitely stay again in this area.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
Ed
Great stay.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2014
"Great Stay in Tulsa"
Great location, near shopping and business appointments. Hotel is very comfortable!
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
William Deneau
"Wonderful experience--exceeded our expectations!!"
Everything was very nice--from the clean and comfortable room to the delicious hot breakfast ! We will be back soon.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Kathi
"Loved this hotel"
The staff at this hotel were so friendly and helpful. I am very grateful for all they did to help me through a very difficult week.
18 night trip Dec 25, 2013
Grateful guest
"Very nice"
This is my 2nd time staying at this Hampton inn, both times I enjoyed my stay. The rooms are cleaned and the bed is very comfortabl. The desk personnel are very friendly and helpful. I will stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2013
Christi
"Good stay"
Super two day stay, great personal service ie helped Grandkids with wrapping present for Grandma. Had a great time
1 night trip Dec 19, 2013
"Perfect!"
The best ever #1 all the way!!!! Scale of 1-10, this Hotel 10+
2 night trip Dec 2, 2013
Alandra
"Hotel is in excellent location and condition"
Very pleased by the service offered. Very polite staff. Rooms are clean. Good breakfast.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
Nick
"Just OK"
We have stayed in a few different hotels in the same area. This one, while a great location, we won't be back to. The rooms were smaller and had no sofa and the breakfast was poor compared to similarly priced hotels near by.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
shona
"Business trip"
Convenient to shopping, restaurants, and major routes. Hotel/room very clean and comfortable. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Would stay here again if had business in the same area.
2 night trip Nov 10, 2013
WD
We have stayed at this hotel for several extended stays over the last few years and find it restful and well run. We will continue to visit as our travels take us back to Tulsa.
4 night family trip Nov 3, 2013
Natalie
"Favorite place to stay in Tulsa"
Although this was a "business" trip for medical reasons, we enjoyed our stay as always. The hotel is right across the street from the mall with plenty of good sit down restaurants around the immediate area. The hospital is a 10 minute drive, less via the turnpike. We have stayed here 3 times now and it is by far our favorite place to stay in Tulsa.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2013
Joe S
"The hotel was close to place we went."
We attended an adoption party for three children. Hotel was clean, comfortable and perfect.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
Joyce
"Great place for a shopping getaway"
The desk staff were very professional and nice, the hotel was pretty and clean. Great location and breakfast was good. We used the hot tub to relax and swam in the pool. Very clean.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Allie
Hotel very clean and modern. Room was very comfortable and the staff made sure we needed nothing. I really like the free breakfast. The soda machine in the lobby took our money with no delivery and the staff gave us a bottle at the machine price. Good experience. Would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Jan
"Beware when booking"
The room displayed by hotels.com stated it sleeps 5 but hotel room only sleeps 4. Hotel would not change room since booking through 3rd party.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Excellent quality"
A little expensive at 100 per night but the condition and quality of the hotel was superb. The service was very good and courteous. I would definitely stay there again if I am in Tulsa.
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
A Holiday Traveler
"nice hotel"
The room was very nice. The Staff was very helpful and very friendly
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Best hotel we have stayed in, in Tulsa"
Having stayed at another chain hotel in Tulsa, we were skeptical. Bad neighborhoods and such. This hotel is complete opposite. Although it is located away from the University of Tulsa, our destination, our stay was very good. Rooms (2) were clean, large and comfortable. The breakfast is exceptional. A large variety to choose from, hot and delicious. When we visit our grandson at TU, we will definitely stay here. Thank you.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Exactly what we needed"
This stay was all I hoped it would be. We enjoyed the rooms. The breakfasts were wonderful. The location was perfect in spite of the local construction (of course you had no control over that!), and we were able to contend with that just fine! This visit was everything we could have expected. Our family had a reunion at another local HI near by (on Olympia), and both hotels served us and our family fabulously. As far as I am concerned, all HI's can take lessons from you both. Thanks for a great stay!
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Easy to book, Nice, convient and comfortable
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"One night stay"
Stayed here one night. Modern design, friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast, great location. Some of the outside doors were not working with key cards due to a storm, not the hotel's fault. Comfortable, very clean room, lots of restaurants nearby
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
CrossCountry
"Very nice . . . but damp!?!"
My two kids and I stayed at this hotel for two nights. For the most part, it was a quality hotel. Unfortunately, our room was very damp/humid . . . I don't know if it was the entire facility or just our room (maybe the A/C) but all our clothes, and our maps, were slightly damp by the end of our stay (and, no, it wasn't the weather).
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Wink
"Picky guest"
Excellent! By far..I am the most unsatisfied Hotel visor of all time! This hotel, proved me wrong! They were excellent. The weather brought us to a halt, which I searched for a hotel close to activities in walking distance, this one had a nice size two-story mall, perfect! On top of that discovery, I extended my stay everyday, for 3 more days, she honored the same rate and the same room! Awesome...
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
Quiana
Wonderful thank you!!
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2013
C bethel
"Hotel in great location!"
Everything was as it should be except one small distraction.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Lee
"Great hotel, great price!"
This was a great hotel, the staff was very friendly and helpful. Room and restroom were very clean! The breakfast was hot and free!
2 night business trip Jul 20, 2013
"great stay"
Everything was really nice inside the hotel. They had problems with the doors not working so you had to park around back then go around the front to get in. They said it would be fixed soon. There were people out in back of the hotel skateboarding in the empty lot, and I did not feel safe.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2013
"Warm on the 4th floor"
The hotel was clean, comfortable adn nice. The brakfast was excellent. The air on the forth floor was not up-to-par.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2013