All hotels in Tamarac, Florida, United States of America

"Close to Cruise"
Excellent accommodations!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Dan and Carol
Best place to stay when visiting. Nice room and nice comfort. Front desk 24/7.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Jane
"Running from the cold"
Not as nice as many other Hampton Inns I have stayed at. Very few television channels.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
"Good Hotel, Great Location"
Overall it is a very good hotel , family , good amenities , friendly staff , friendly, partner .
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
ERNESTO
Very hospitable check in experience, bed and pillows were great
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Conviniently Located, Very Nice And Clean"
I Enjoyed my stay at the Hampton, it was conveniently located, very nice and clean, I strongly recommend it. I will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Juan
I use this hotel everytime I'm in the area and it's great,kudos to Florence at the front desk,great lady!
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"#1 on service and breakfast"
Needed to change from down pillows to foam due to wifes allergies , no problem. Service and breakfast were great.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Nice hotel, near shopping area."
Hampton Inn is a nice hotel, located near a shopping centre which includes a Publix food store which was very convenient for my wife and I. Hampton Inn is also only a few minutes from the Saw Grass Mills Mall, and the Broward Mall, where my wife and I do most off our shopping. There is also a Catholic Church near by, which we like to visit on Sunday's when we are in town
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Quayboy
"Nice hotel but some staff or not good"
We stayed at this hotel based on prior reviews. Good buffet, clean rooms. Our pre-cruise stay 11/21/2014 was good with good room and the receptionist gentleman who was excellent, very helpful and friendly. Our post-cruise was a totally different experience. 11/29-12/1/14. The room that we got had a toilet that was stopped up when we checked in. I called the receptionist. She brought up the plunger. She asked me to use the plunger myself. She also asked if it was okay for me to return the plunger to the front desk after I was done. We are frequent travelers. I was disappointed. My husband never wants to return to this hotel because of this incident. Should've asked for a different room but we were too tired.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
T
"Get away for couple."
Good Location in safe neighborhood. Little difficult to get into off Commercial Dr.Until you realize to use light to enter parking lot at rear of bldg. Staff was very polite and tried to please. Good place before and after cruise also. Breakfast was better than most by far. Will use again.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
retired couple
"excellent location"
I stay there every time in Fort Lauderdale. The location, next to the Florida Turnpike. Close to all shopping, airport, major malls, and interstate 95. The manager Juanita and her staff. Very friendly and helpful. I have found all the Hampton inns are Great !!! This one is the best !!!
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
timothy
"Nice surprise"
I did not expect it to be this good. Staff was wonderful and accommodating, room was clean and comfortable, and breakfast was better than anticipated. We usually stay at Hyatt when we come to Fort Lauderdale but Hampton Inn on Commercial Blvd is our new hotel
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
miriam
"Uncaring service and lack of management presence"
We were very disappointed at the lack of response or interest from the hotel to my daughter leaving her prescription glasses in the bathroom the day she checked out. The chamber maid had to have found them. Our only conclusion is they were stolen by staff at this hotel. We will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Rosalind
"Nice hotel, good service!"
The hotel staff was nice, breakfast was normal and for a quick stay there is nothing else to ask.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
excellent experience ! I don`t think a more expensive establishment could have done better ! Just move it nearer the beach !
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Murdo
"Great Quality Hotel"
This has been one of the best stay in a hotel. All the hotel staff took good care of us. Thanks and keep the good job.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Gerardo
"Very Convenient"
Everything was as expected.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
paul
"Hotel Stay"
Very Nice, Welcomed late check-in and gave me a late check out. would have been nice to have a microwave in room.
3 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"Nice clean hotel and friendly staff."
I enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn. It was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. I would stay again. The staff was very friendly.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Carolina
"Homeward bound"
Clean hotel, good location close to interstates and airport. About a 10-15 minute trip.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Marci
"We'll run hotel"
From the front service counter to the maids everyone was very nice and professional.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
RW
My experience was excellent, I will be coming back!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Nice place!"
Great stay!
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"great stay"
It was a great hotel..great stay
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
keith
"Great place with friendly staff"
Very comfy hotel and extremely clean. Staff was helpful and nice!!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Everything from check-in to check-out was wonderful. The friendly and helpful staff were terrific, the hot breakfast was very good, the beds are The hotel is well located with dining options nearby. Overall an excellent stay.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"great"
Had a great time
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"labor day weekend stay"
The hotel was great from check-in to check out! Room was very clean and the complimentary breakfast was on point! Even the woman who looks over the breakfast was helpful and courteous. The only negative is the pool closes early. We would get back each nite after our ventures and hoped to enjoy some downtime @ the pool but couldnt. Maybe they should consider extending the closing time on the weekends.
Happy Camper
"close to all"
Excellent hotel
Samuel
"Will stay again"
Comfortable and clean room, spacious bathroom, and a good location (close to highways and grocery stores). The breakfast eating area was very classy, and there was a nice array of hot and cold foods available. We asked for a rollaway bed and it was there waiting for us in our room upon check-in. The staff was very friendly.
Jorge
"Nice hotel for a little local weekend getaway."
The location is perfect for a weekend away from home. The breakfast was an absolute plus, with so many choices.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Jean Carlo
"Nice,clean hotel with friendly staff."
The hotel is nice and clean. Our room was also clean and comfortable. The breakfast was ok. The staff members are very friendly. I highly recommend this hotel! Maybe a little bit too pricy.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Dori
"VERY friendly, helpful staff"
Comfy bed, nice room, very clean. I was in late and out early so I have nothing to say about the food, but the staff were very friendly.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
eo
"Very nice hotel and staff"
Beatifull hotel and very clean. This service is faster and good.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
maritza
"Friendly and clean hotel"
The representatives were friendly and nice and very kind especially Florence, very understanding and sincere. Thank you and the staff for a wonderful job well done.
4 night trip Jul 16, 2014
F Barlow
Good family hotel, exelent costumer service ,great breakfast :)
2 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014
alexs
Love this Hotel! Great location, off the turnpike and next door to a huge Publix plaza with all the convenience we needed. The pool was clean and the hot breakfast was great. I will always go back to this hotel when I visit my family in Ft Lauderdale.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Arnie the front desk clerk was really nice. He saw to our every need.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
sonja trody
The hotel itself is nice, however it is not easy to get to and the surrounding neighborhood isn't great. The address is Commercial Blvd, but you can't actually access the hotel from that street. You need to turn off Commercial and enter a driveway at the back of the property and drive around. Very unusual and confusing set up. This is the only way into or out of the hotel. The back road has no lights at all and is not marked, and it is difficult after dark. The breakfast was very good and the pool was also nice. Air conditioner worked very well but refrigerator did not keep things all that cold, even on the highest setting.
4 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"Extremely Satisfied"
I was blown away by the service provided. The staff was courteous and helpful, and the hotel atmosphere was great. I was vacationing with my family, and would highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a nice, clean, and safe place to stay in the Ft Lauderdale area.
7 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Derick
"Ideal Location"
Excellent location, great rooms, pleasant staff and affordable! Will not be my last time, see you soon Hampton Inn.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Tailgater
So appropriate for our needs
7 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
Nice experience, clean and friendly staff. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise .
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Small hotel, very well managed. Great location.
3 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Jose Gil
"Nice.. But"
The hotel overall was accomadating, but the breakfast hours needed to be extended for another hour and half. There beds are so comfy that at times it was too hard to wake up and get to the breakfast line before 10 am which was the cut off.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2014
PC
"comfy beds, fantastic service"
is was very pleasant, your complimentary breakfast was awesomme.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
elena
I enjoyed myself me and my family the , courtesy we recieved was amazing!!!
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Mimigurl
"Wonderful stay!"
I can ALWAYS count on Hampton Inn for a fresh, clean room, friendly staff and a delicious breakfast!
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Kathy R
"Family trip"
i have a good experience, the staff was friendly, the room i clean.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014