All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
777 Nw 57th Ave, Miami, FL, 33126, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Convenient location"
Near many stores & restaurants & all highways . My room was ready way before check in time so I was allowed to check in at no addition charge. They even had a jazz band with hors d'oeuvres one evening in the breakfast area free of charge so guests could lounge and relax.Would definitely stay there again .
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Hotel OK for a couple of days only"
The hotel is on a great location and the suites are comfortable since it's like a small apartment. But it does need upgrade, carpets are super old, A/C is either too cold or hot, air vents are extremely dirty (so if you suffer of allergies/sinus like me you will feel it worse in room since it's damp unless the A/C is put super cold). Size wise the room is comfortable. The hotel didn't have our room ready at time of check in, we had to wait an hour for the room and that shouldn't happened, especially for the price that we paid for a suite.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Gianina
"AWESOME, AMAZING, FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL!"
These are all words that should be used to describe this hotel. We arrived at MIA from Denver, Colorado at 6:00 on a Saturday morning and after retrieving our checked bags, we went out to meet the driver for the complimentary shuttle and we waited less than 15 minutes. He was very courteous and efficient. After a red eye flight all we wanted to do was get some breakfast, and knock out for a few hours. We weren't sure we would be able to check in due to the early hour. The front desk staff was waiting for us with smiles and had a room ready for us. We went up, dropped off our luggage and then had a nice hot breakfast before a well needed nap. The room was very spacious and the bed was oh so comfortable. We loved the view of the airport. My husband enjoyed watching the planes take off. This hotel is in a great location with lots of dining options (including delivery, which we utilized) and a Publix across the street for getting water, soda and wine to bring on our cruise. We cruise once a year, mostly out of Florida and will ALWAYS stay at this hotel. The front desk even arranged to have a taxi waiting to take us to the port on Sunday morning at 9:30 AM. In a world where true customer service is quickly becoming a thing of the past, your employees should be praised for the wonderful customer service they always provided.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Good hotel if you want a 1 night or two"
Good hotel if you want a 1 night or two Nearby the airport.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Very nice"
This was a short stay between flights. Wish we could have stayed longer. Only problem was they forgot wake up call- luckily I woke up.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
"Airport hotel"
It was a clean place to stay after a long flight. Nice breakfast included the next morning
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
gary
"Layover in Miami"
Coming from a 2 week trip to Peru, our day in Miami staying at this hotel was just the perfect transition between a memorable vacation and re-entry into reality (home). The location was terrific - very easy! The breakfast was the best complimentary breakfast we've ever experienced. The room itself was perfect.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Good stay!"
Nice hotel and staff.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Geir Ingvar
"Short stay intransit"
Was intransit for one night. Found this to be a reasonable place for an overnight stay.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Toni G
Overall everything was great, except for A/C was not working proper, had to call for repair. Staff was helpful.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Nice for a short or overnight stay."
Staff was very helpful. Nice sized room and bath. Hot tub wasn't working - not hot at all. Great parking policy if you need to leave your car to go on a trip. Reliable shuttle service. Close to Starbucks, Publix and Walgreens.
1 night trip with friends Dec 7, 2014
Cynthia
Ok experience just was not fond of the location. Wanted something closer to beach and Restaurants
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Very well located. 2 to 3 blocks from 836 expressway makes you save time in today´s Miami heavy traffic. Rooms very well kept.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Passing through"
Lay over between Aruba and LAX.
1 night trip Dec 2, 2014
Carl
Very clean and very friendly staff. Wonderful breakfast. Would stay here again
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"nice hotel"
I felt the hotel was overpriced for what it was, but I had no complaints - it was clean, comfortable, and I had no problems with the shuttle, it was out there on time. We stayed the night to go to the cruise, the shuttle to the port was disorganized it seemed they sold more tickets than they had room for, unless another shuttle came after us I don't know. My advice would be to get downstairs to wait a little earlier and be the first one outside when it pulls up. The breakfast was great, they had a lot more than I thought they would offer. There were shops like CVS and a supermarket across the street, very convenient. We went to both Jungle Island and the port of Miami when we stayed both were about a 15 minute cab ride from hotel.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Kaylee
"Nice hotel by airport"
Nice staff nice hotel, easy to get. One thing missing is a bar or restaurant.
Derek
Clean hotel. Close to airport. Comfortable beds and spacious bathrooms
"Great service"
Nice hotel, great staff. Loved the happy hour-good wine and appetizers. Breakfast is good, too!!
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
Had a good experience staying here. Ease of checking in, parking available at no cost, and polite staff. The room was clean and comfortable.
"New Refurbished"
The Hotel refurbishment was impressive. The room décor was of optimum quality.
2 night trip Nov 13, 2014
Nazir
"Pleasant stay"
Pleasant stay, enjoyed the room as it was very comfortable and spacious. The cleanliness was top notch and the breakfast was enough to cover the first part of the day :) Would recommend this place after a late arrival/early departure from/to the airport.
2 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Sebastian
"Good airport hotel"
Great location, good services, great value.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2014
Jill
"NIce staff"
The staff was really nice. Always a smile and helpful. I liked the central location. Fairly quiet neighborhood. Close to restaurants, pharmacies and a supermarket. Also had bus stop across a parking lot. I would stay here again based solely on location. Didn't like the color scheme for the rooms but that's an individual thing. Complimentary hot breakfast was really appreciated on those mornings you needed an early start.
7 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
Camille
"Nice hotel for an overnight layover"
We stayed at the hotel overnight on our way to Ecuador. We had wonderful drivers on the shuttles going both to and from the airport (I would rate them 5's). The coffee also was a 5! Otherwise, everything was fine -- no complaints!
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Overnight layover"
overnight for a layover for a flight. Stayed here once before like 6-7 years ago. Seemed much nicer now. Very good service. Lots of restaurants in the atea and minutes from the airport. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
Douglas
"clean; friendly ....great hotel"
Loved the staff. Very helpful and manager was sharp professional friendly and mist accommodating. ..recommend the hotel and would stay again.
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2014
Edward
"overall a good stay"
The chair by the desk in rm 812 was broken from over use. The bed pillows were to fat. I finally gave up and slept with a towel as a pillow. Also I missed a table by the stuffed chair to put my drink on.
3 night trip Oct 20, 2014
"Close to airport and shopping center"
Everything from airport pick-up to hotel check-in with choc chip cookies and coffee to Cuban restaurant recommendation was first class.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Kathy and David
"Pure Honesty"
This hotel was very nice. Clean rooms and very friendly staff. I did have quite the experience after leaving the hotel. We took the free shuttle to the airport. After going through security and waiting an hour for our flight we decided to get a snack for on the plane. At the register to pay I opened my purse and all of my cash was gone. I was shocked and very upset. I looked where we had been sitting, all through my purse and backpack but no cash. I walked to security and they looked all over but again no cash. Who would turn in over a $100 in cash right? I called this hotel and the women I spoke with was beyond nice. She told me she would talk to the shuttle driver and call me back. Thinking the money was long gone, she called me back and said the driver had found my money in the shuttle. I still don't know how it fell out of my purse but they had it. They mailed me a money order within 2 days. I can't say enough of everyone here. Even before this incident everyone there was very nice!!!! I would recommend to anyone!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
s
"Clean, quiet, confortable and near to the airport"
Stay in this hotel is a good experience for a people o gruop who wants to be in miami but no in a hotel.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
ElioTom
"My Miami getaway"
I enjoyed my stay at the Hampton inn and suites! They provided free shuttle service from the airport to the hotel and very reasonable transportation to the pier. I will definitely stay at this hotel the next time that I am in town.
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
Paulishia
"It was good"
We were at a conference in Miami beach, so we weren't there long...the staf was wonderful and he bed was very comfortable
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Extremely comfortable hotel, close to DFW!!"
Staff was friendly, bed was beyond comfortable, and the shuttle service was timely.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Relaxing stay before long flight"
Lovely front desk as always! Even caught up with the shuttle and sent him back around to pick me up. 24 hour coffee is my favorite and breakfast was tasty. Room was immaculate and had everything needed including wifi. Airport is a short ride on the shuttle.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
joanp
"Excellent!"
Timely shuttle service back and forth, very clean, attention to detail, professional staff! That will be my stop again when I pass by!
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
travelalot
"Great hotel for miami airport"
Loved stay...would return
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Ann
"Great Place - Nice Staff"
We have stayed here now three times. Thing is, the place was renovated very nicely, the parking seems very secure, and the breakfast is good. The staff have always been real friendly and helpful. It is great for the money.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
"Nice hotel but limited food options nearby"
hotel and staff were great. Accom standard was good too.
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2014
neil R
GREAT LOCATION! Hot breakfast very good with nice & clean breakfast area.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Walking distance to restaurants"
5 minute shuttle ride to the airport. Great Cuban restaurant right across the street which is open late.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"Good stay. Food close by, Stores accessible."
Pool was nice - and so was hot tub. Jets didn't work in the hot tub and they were power washing while we were in the pool. Vending machine was out of soda. But for the price - overall stay was nice. Layout of room was great and clean.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
Tonya
"Perfect location"
No complaints. Everything was as advertised, clean, comfortable, close to shops and good choice of restaurants and barely 5 minutes from the airport.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Jill T
"Great value, great service"
I had an emergency and had to book this hotel. The stay was amazing and I felt like home.
2 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Raul
"very nice hotel, close to airport which was a plus"
decided to stay here a day after my cruise, but I wish id stayed longer.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
she4travel
Very nice hoyel with good service. It is near ti airport so is very central location
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Pleasant Stay"
I visit Miami periodically and have found this hotel exactly what I need. It is convenient to my sister's condo which is perfect. I don't need the airport transportation, however. It runs beginning at 5:00 AM. The staff has always been pleasant and eager to please and help.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
Nina
This was a great place to stay. we where on our way out the door to go eat and it was raining,. One of the receptionist brought us umbrellas to use. This was a nice touch. would recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Jeff A
"Hampton Inn Stay"
Wonderful! Very clean and comfortable.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Anthony
"Great hotel!"
I highly recommend this hotel! It is beautiful, spotless, and gives good quality service to their guests. The staff is helpful, kind, and will get out of their way to help their guests. They provide breakfast to their guests every morning from 6am-10am and I found out during my stay that they also give a complimentary lunch on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. They serve their good quality food in a buffet style and have many options to choose from. The only downside I had with the hotel was the parking and it's location. The parking is very limited for such a big hotel, but not to worry. They can give you a parking pass to park in front of the hotel if there are no spots left. There is a lot of traffic in that area so plan your day accordingly. On a positive note, the hotel is close to Miami beach and I highly recommend going there or hanging around the poolside for the day! I will definitely come back to this hotel. Thanks Hampton inn of the Blue Lagoon!
Other trip Aug 23, 2014