All hotels in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States of America
2008 S Hawthorne Rd, Winston-Salem, NC, 27103, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Good Location"
I politely advised the front desk the room had specific problem and they immediately started to address them.
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"No complaints"
VERY NICE.No complaints.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Very basic"
Basic accommodations, ok food, noisy air conditioner, first room door broken.
5 night family trip May 20, 2015
Sandra
"Nice hotel, but old."
Breakfast and lobby were good. Bathroom and room had cracks in walls.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
Carla
"WFU Graduation visit"
The carpet was so sticky that towels placed on the bathroom floor stuck to our feet. And high levels of dust from air from air conditioner caused nasal problems for both my wife and myself. Ceiling was flacking from second floor water leakage. Parking was very limited while rooms were sold out. Highlights were nearby donut shop and cafeteria that was about 10 minutes away. Bed was OK and sheets were clean.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Craig
"great"
Very clean the staff so nice. My door to my room you had to hit it to open but I love staying there
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
Michele
"Quality Inn and Suites, Winston-Salem, NC"
No amenities delivered by cleaning staff. Phone message indicator wouldn't quit and every time the light flashed, the phone made a clicking noise. So I had to just unplug the phone. The courtyard looked very inviting, but when I got there, alit was very dirty. A bench was fallen apart and the parts were just laying in a pile next to it. All the tables were dirty. Not sure why this hotel has the word SUITE in it. This is physically structured more like a motel, not a hotel. And I certainly don't think there was anything resembling a suite.
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
Teri
"Hotel.com Goofed!!"
The room we got was for handicap which we did not ask for. The hotel people said sorry but we can't change the room because hotel.com was the one who set it up,they did have other rooms available.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Vernon
"Relaxation"
Refreshing
1 night trip Apr 26, 2015
"High Point Furniture Market business trip"
The room was adequate for what I needed. I was glad to have a small fridge in the room and it was nice to be able to walk to the nearby gas station for a soda. Breakfast was very good with a wide variety. The only issue with the room I noticed was some peeling wallpaper in the bathroom and the bedspread looked a bit shabby...but the pillows were very comfortable.
3 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Lynn
"Great deal"
It was a great stay, the beds were great. Staff supper friendly. Will stay here again.
3 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Everything was great. The only complaint I have about the room is that the shower drained very slow, so it would fill up while showering. Also, the housekeeper couldn't speak any English so it was impossible to communicate with her. Other than these 2 things, everything else was great! We checked in late Thursday night and the gentleman at the front desk was very nice, it was quiet, located close to the freeway and a huge mall, lots of places to eat close by.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Not returning"
Room ventilation system was very loud, the shower rod was wobbly (could not shut the shower curtain fully), the "hot water" offered at breakfast was lukewarm, and the bar wanted an $8 cover charge to buy a beer before the band even took the stage. Not too pleased overall
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Hotel ok"
Check in clerk was not knowledgeable about area and was rude! Was disappointed with restaurant, was just bar food. Will probably stay again !
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Denise
"From detailed to dirty with no ice."
The whole trip was ok but there were small things that are a standard that was not offered. An ice machine for example! Everytime I needed ice, I would have to get dressed and walk all the way to the front desk to get it. Then I had my freshley detailed, black car covered in dirt from the hotel parking lot staff who was using a blower to blow the parking lot off. Despite these things it was a pleasant stay.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Hotel needs TLC"
I stayed at the Quality Inn coming straight from the Marriott Hotel due to me having to stay on unexpectedly. It was night and day event though it did not have to be. The lobby was polished clean and welcoming. The room however was the exact opposite. I walked from the lobby to the room which was on the second floor. The garbage can was overflowing with garbage from pizza boxes and bottle. I had to ask the receptionist at the desk to have someone clean it up. The room has a popcorn stucco finish which was peeling and falling off on the floor from what appeared to be a roof leak. The staff was unfriendly and even entering the lobby the staff did not greet you with a "Good Morning". What the hotel staff needs are simple lessons in how to be polite and courteous. The rooms needs tidying up and painting where necessary with constant cleaning daily. It is so hard to just replace the garbage bags located near the rooms daily? Whoever owns the hotel should book into the Marriott for a night and see what they do and follow it. I am not talking about the Quality Inn spending more money I am simply talking about feeling how soft their towels are how polite the staff is and especially how clean the place is. If a ceiling has peeling stucco scrap it off and do it over. It is very inexpensive to redo that kind of finish.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Won't stay here again"
Each room has a door to the outside. I never like that setup. When I entered the room after dark and closed the door, the light switch did not turn on any light. I had to find my way in the dark to a lamp. The door was not flush with the opening. There was no open space but using the top security feature was questionable. The carpet was frayed at the doorway of the bathroom. The switchplate for the internet connection was off the wall, exposing the hole in the wall. The counter in the bathroom was damaged. The ice machine was broken. When I asked the staff to get ice for me, he put his hand IN the ice bucket. Disgusting. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. It was close to JDL Fastrack, my destination.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Elle
"disappointing"
Not the best, will not return, room was run down, bathroom door wouldn't close or open, apparently their vacuums don't reach behind the furniture
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
dancemom
"Worst quality Inn and suites ever"
This is a MOTEL all doors face outside no connected lobby etc. I would never expect a suites MOTEL plus they were the smallest queen beds on planet or they were only full NOT queen as shown by expedia.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
beth
"good"
Comfortable
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Pleasant"
Very relaxing
1 night trip Feb 17, 2015
Commode runned too long and the faucaet was not working properly. We stayed in an old room because it was the only one ready at the time. Maybe next time, I will stay in a newer room.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Good hotel but needs better coffee!"
The room was comfy, clean. The lobby coffee was horrible. The breakfast bar was quite good.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Great location. Clean hotel and a good price. The staff was very efficient with our check in and informative about the area.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
on the go
Will use again on next visit to area. Quick check in and out. Pleasant stay.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Decent"
Decent for the money. My room door didn't close all the way. It looked like it had been kicked in at some point. The lock still worked, however, so I didnt feel unsafe. I would stay again.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Surprise!"
We checked in and the staff was very friendly. We immediately noticed the room had not been thoroughly cleaned. We saw a soda cap beside the bed, dust under the TV, something dried on the desk chair arm and there was too much furniture for the room. The bathroom was surprising clean however. We had a long day so we took a nap. Upon waking we decided to go to the gas station for snacks, when I opened the door there was a cop right there at the room next door. We all spoke as my husband and I left out and rounded the corner there were 3 police cars and a guest outside talking to the officer. We went back to the room and consumed our snacks. I noticed a white stain on the floor next to the coffee table, one of three tables by the couch. A side table, coffee table and a night stand in a very small area. At that point we decided to leave. About 4 am, we went to the front desk and the door was not open. We were able to enter the first automatic door but the second one was locked. We went back to the room to call the front desk and the phone did not work so we left the key in the room and went home. We chose a smoking room and possibly we should have opted for a non smoking. I still paid my money and do not feel like it was worth a dime. We were just married and wanted a change of scenary for the night but were not able to relax on the bed just looking at the room it did not seem viable to get cozy.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Venessa
"great stay"
Great stay. Perfect location and value.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
Matthew
"Overall, I would re-visit."
I enjoyed my stay; however, I found many many hairs on the outside blanket, was gross.
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
"excellent"
The staff was excellent very clean and comfortable rooms..im definitely going back.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
Sharell
"Return visit to the area"
The room was clean and furnished nicely. Close to manor attractions and restaurants.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Judy
"Fine for a conference trip, convenient location"
This hotel was perfectly fine for a quick overnight trip for a conference. The room was comfortable, the bathroom was kind of old. We usually stay at Country Inn and Suites or similar and this was a bit below that in terms of quality. The staff were very friendly though and it was convenient.There is a Dunkin Donuts in the same parking lot which was nice.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Refreshing"
Our stay was very pleasant. The staff was very pleasant checking in and out.. I do recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Did not request a room equipped for handicapped"
The front desk woman checking us in was very, very nice. HOWEVER, we did not request a handicapped room. Our bathroom - equipped for handicapped - had various problems. The hotel did not seem that full, but since we were there only 1 night we did not want to change rooms & create extra hassle for ourselves after driving all day.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
It was just okay. It needed to be fixed up I noticed that there the bathtub was new but the bathroom itself was in poor shape.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Great value"
The best value in winston salem.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"No More No Less"
We just stayed for one night because the hotel was booked solid the next night (WFU parent's weekend). We brought our two dogs so space was a bit cramped. The rooms are small and kind of outdated, but the bathroom is modern enough and everything was clean. Simple and basic, no more or less than you need. Beds were comfortable and the reception was great.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Took longer to check in than anticipated, Favorably impressed with graciousness of desk clerk. High marks on quality of towels and cleanliness of room. Quiet surroundings. Glad to get breakfast foods.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Walter M Brown
"Close to Wake Forest University"
This was an okay stay. Nothing unusual, but nothing bad either. Breakfast was okay - pretty run of the mill. It was quiet even tho' there were soccer players and their families staying too. Rooms, paint and sheets could use some work.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Vivianne Bradley
"not bad just a couple loose ends"
Enjoyedmy stay....only complaint would be how inconveinent it was the walk the ice machine and to the front are. We couldnt really enjoy the breakfast and the front desk receptionist attended to other guests even tho I had been standing there for 15 minutes. Kept telling me to give him one more second...smh
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2014
"No Hilton but perfectly fine"
Has clean rooms, a pool, suites, fine breakfast, next to a duncan doughnuts, what more could you ask for?
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
close to interstate, left my phone cord n haven't heard back yet.
1 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2014
sharon
"Manager is HEARTLESS! !!!!"
VERY DISAPPOINTED MY HUSBAND AND I HAD TO RUSH TO THE HOSPITAL FROM MYRTLE BEACH TO SEE HIS FATHER THAT WAS ABOUT TO DIE IN THE HOSPITAL. WE CHECKED IN FOR 2 NIGHTS AT 3 AM. NEXT MORNING HIS FAMILY HAD DECIDED ON A HOME FOR FAMILIES TO STAY IN WHEN SO ME THIS LIKE THIS HAPPENS. THE MANAGER WOULD NOT REFUND OUR MONEY FOR THE NEXT NIGHT AFTER BEING EXPLAINED THE SITUATION AND KNOWING THAT WE WOULD NOT BE STAY ING ANOTHER NIGHT.CAN YOU SAY HEARTLESS?? I WAS SHOCKED. WE WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS PLACE AGAIN.Expedia did in fact refund 53 bucks but still we had to pay over a 100 for checking in at 3am and checking out at 10:30 am thee next morning. Bad business.
2 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Beverly Blaine
Overall stay was pleasant. A few minor housekeeping chores need to be addressed.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
It appeared as though they were trying to make improvements ,but I did not feel very secure there. The door had been damaged and did not close properly, and whistled with the wind. very old bathroom fixtures, cracked sink. I will say the clerk was helpful and pleasant.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Gigi Page
"Airport Hotel"
Clean comfortable room with an easy commute to GSO Airport. The restaurant / bar had good burgers too!
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Shawn
I have stayed there many times. It is quite suitable.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
I had an excellent stay! Rooms were nice and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
3 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"Good for the price"
Clean, comfortable and safe. The rooms are a little bit run down. It looked like someone had previously kicked my door in but was still able to close and lock.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
That Guy
"Close to mall , dining etc."
Very Nice