All hotels in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States of America
2008 S Hawthorne Rd, Winston-Salem, NC, 27103, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

We have stayed there several times
3 night family trip Jan 6, 2016
clyde
The hotel was nice and clean.I just did not like the fact that you had to leave a $40 deposit if you paid in cash.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
"Ok, good price."
Outside was in rough shape. Inside room was actually in good shape. Some rooms are certainly not "suites". I was in a plain room. One front desk associate was excellent, another less than professional. Eh, it was ok, I'd go back for a cheap price.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
It wasn't my best stay
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Not Provided
"Crooked door"
It was fine as I only slept and showered there the door to room was crooked so there was a draft from the wind and the water pressure for the shower was weak but overall these aren't major issues. The door though needs to be fixed since you can visually see how crooked it looks
3 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
Chick
First room that we checked in had dead bugs on the floor, we then moved to another room where the rugs needed cleaning and the bed spread was very old. There was no closets in the room only a small rail in the bath room where your close hung to the floor . If I had not prepaid I would have left but it was to late to find another room . The place was like a hotel 6 , I would not stay there again . The rooms need a total makeover and carpet cleaning.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
"Short but good"
I only stayed enough to get some shut-eye on the road. But the employees at the front desk couldn't have been more friendly or helpful... even on the phone when I called to say I would be arriving very late. I had booked so quickly to get the deal price I didn't notice it was a smoking / pet friendly room. He preemptively double checked and fixed it for me. For the price this was a great stay. I was surprised to see a nicely maintained billiard table in the main area and was surprised a continental breakfast was included. When I come through Winston-Salem again that will definitely be my go to place. There are a lot of places closer to the college where my child is attending there, but they are too costly and this one provides everything I needed. As long as you aren't put off by motel style outdoor access hotel room (versus interior hallways) this is a good place.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
Jen
Room had mold in the bathroom
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
"disappointed"
Sheets and bedspread old and had cigarette burns in them,.Rug on floor had visible dust on it and looked very unclean Overall decor dreary and door didn't shut tight making security anxiety
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
"Dissapointed."
Checked into a non- smoking room...smelled like smoke. Changed rooms and the next one also smelled like smoke. Second day no one cleaned the room or brought new towels. Asked at the desk for new towels and my wife was told that he didn't do house keeping.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"OK"
But run down but OK.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2015
"Overnight Stay"
My stay at this location was good, however I did acquire some problems where my luggage had been gone through thank goodness nothing was taken. If I had to stay at this location again, good I would because of having teenage kids it is a few minutes away from the mall.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2015
Kimberly
"Low Cost Overnight in Winston"
Good Value for $62
1 night trip Sep 24, 2015
"Quality room, quality location, quality all around"
While all the bathroom appliances were new and clean, there were a few corners that needed a thorough cleaning. The bathroom was HUGE--very well laid-out, and the towels were fluffy and absorbent. I drove up from Georgia to attend my 60th high school class reunion (R.J. Reynolds, '55) and consequently was not in the room for any length of time except to sleep, but all in all, I'd give it a 4.5-star rating. Breakfasts were very good.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2015
W.Scott
"Very good"
Our room was very clean and comfortable. A family member was having a procedure at Forsyth Medical center, so we couldn't have been any closer. very reasonably priced.
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2015
Sandra
"Roomy two room suite"
Liked the 2 full room suite with 2 beds and 2 bathrooms. Everything was fine except my non-smoking rooms smelled like smoke, especially the bathrooms....maybe from vents?
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
"Descent hotel for a short stay"
The hotel is fine. It's an older hotel but it is relatively clean. The bed was really comfortable and the person who checked me in was very nice. The only issue was that when I opened the microwave there was a roach crawling around which made me paranoid for the rest of the night. I was only there one night so it was ok.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
Vonda
"Was an Enjoyable Stay"
I really enjoyed my stayed at this hotel. It was all what I was looking for a a one day stay.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2015
"great value"
Nice hotel and staff; good breakfast; great value for the economical room rate.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
ron
"Over all a great place-- good price"
Over all it was just fine. For the price, you can't go wrong. The front desk people were very friendly, and professional.
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Bathroom toilet was filthy!
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
Judie M.
"Awesome"
Thank you for a very clean hotel, friendly service and a wonderful breakfast
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Wanda
Wonderful
1 night romance trip Aug 26, 2015
malika
room not cleaned; door not very secure; A/C quit working and room muggy
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
braxton
Room was clean, outside a bit run down. Overall a good stay for a good price.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Run down."
This is a motel. All doors open to outdoor walkways. It is very run down. I would call the comfort level cheap.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Lyss
"For the price, it's worth it. 2.5 stars for me."
Hotel was clean, maybe outdated. Good price for a two room suite. Bed nice and comfy.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Decent stay, with some rough edges."
The rooms were comfortable, clean, quiet, and of decent quality. The breakfast is substandard. There was an overcharge on one of the rooms, discovered on checkout. The correction was not handled smoothly and no apology was given.
4 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
"Great value for the price"
Check in was a breeze. Desk clerk was friendly and let me know about the breakfast times and where it was served. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, bathroom was huge. The only downfall was the water pressure in the shower. Overall I will stay here again on my next visit back
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Philip
"broken bed"
The bed was broken so I called the front desk and they said they would send someone in the morning to fix it. I was only staying overnight. So I had to sleep on half the bed.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
shawana
"Great stay for the price"
We just needed a place to sleep for the night. This was perfect. Beds were comfortable, room & bathroom were clean. Neighborhood seemed safe. Staff was friendly & helpful My two teenage boys were thrilled with the abundant breakfast that was offered. All at a really reasonable rate. I'd definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Shopping trip"
Enjoyed my shopping trip to Hanes mall. The hotel was very close to the mall. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful, room was clean,and comfortable . Will use hotel again on my next shopping trip in the future.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
Tony
"Quality Inn in Winston Salem- Review"
My family would not choose this hotel again. We had several complaints,i.e., maid left our room open all day (from noon until we arrived at 11 pm), our room was adjoining to another in which the occupant smoked in a non-smoking room, blow dryer did not work. We voiced our concerns but nothing was done about anything. We will go somewhere else our next vacation.
4 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Sharon J.
"Nonchalant attitude by management"
room door would not fully shut. I advised the desk personnel about it on checkout and was advised he knew about the problem because of other comments; however, the wall was "settling" and nothing could be done without major room rental loss and interuption. They are clearly more concerned about profit than visitor's safety.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
PORTER
They acceptedmy sisters credit card for a hotel room that I had already paid a month prior now my sister has to fight with the credit card company so payment wasn't made twice
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"2 Night Stay"
Nothing spectacular, but no complaints either. Good deal for the price. I would stay again if in the area.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2015
Andy
"I did not stay due to Discomfort !!!!!"
I did not stay at this hotel due to the location. The hotel seems to be in a bad part of town. I was very uncomfortable due to the surroundings as well as the individuals that I saw hanging out there. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, not even if you are staying for one night.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
"Passing through"
Good condition, short stay, good price
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Enjoyed it very much
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Larson
The women's restroom in lobby only had 1 stool working while there. Was disappointed the continental breakfast only went until 9am, should be available until at least 10am. The rooms were clean and the maids left enough towels.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Robin
"Close to the hospital"
We were there to see our son Larry who had a heart attack. He was at Wake Forrest Baptist Hospital and we were so glad to find a hotel close to the hospital
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Cheryl
This hotel needs to be totally went to be renovated. The stairs to the upstairs are chipped and falling apart I almost tripped a number of times. This hotel needs to be totally went to be renovated. The stairs to the upstairs are chipped and falling apart I almost tripped a number of times. The Jordan fit right on it and a ramp closed a lot but didn't fit
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Very Dissapointed"
We booked this hotel because it had a pool. We were traveling with 6 kids who wanted to swim and eat pizza. When we get there I was not informed the pool was EMPTY. Everyone got their swim suits on and went to the pool which was EMPTY. The whole reason for staying there was for the pool. There are a million hotels in between Ohio and Winston Salem that we could have stayed at WITH A POOL! Very upset. It was a waste of money.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
LB
Nice just blankets scratchy with cigarette burns
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
This Hotel while having clean comfortable rooms needs major exterior work,the stucco was damaged in several places and paint was peeling on the ceiling in the hallways,paint was needed on the walkways . My party had four rooms and all the doors to these rooms were very hard to close and lock,the pool was not open and the courtyard chairs and tables were covered in bird poop and bugs,i dont think they have ever cleaned it, very dissapointing stay here.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
bobby
"Good Location"
I politely advised the front desk the room had specific problem and they immediately started to address them.
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"Nice hotel. Needed pet friendly hotel."
Nice hotel. We needed a pet friendly place while stopping in the area.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
rp
"No complaints"
VERY NICE.No complaints.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Very basic"
Basic accommodations, ok food, noisy air conditioner, first room door broken.
5 night family trip May 20, 2015
Sandra
"Nice hotel, but old."
Breakfast and lobby were good. Bathroom and room had cracks in walls.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015