All hotels in North Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here148 NW 167th Street, North Miami Beach, FL, 33169, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.6
    2.9
    2.5
    2.6
"Average"
It was ok but it took too long to check-in. It's a very busy time of the year.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Rezwan
"Wasn't a bad stay"
Stay was fine. Good location but the only negative was the inconsistency with the tv. On this stay i had only a few channels on the tv to watch. On a previous stay i had more channels to watch. I think there should be equal channels to watch in all the rooms.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2014
"Nice hotel, bad location"
It is good hotel, but bad location, feeling not safe. Cheap, clean, worth the money definitely. Better than motel 6.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
It was a nice vacation . Not agree with cleaning . Late chech in ... i had to wait too much. There were not people who apoke spanish
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
kalie
"Very disappointed"
I was really disappointed with my stay for the price I paid. The first room was not clean. A front desk gave me another one. The second room was not clean either. It was crumbs on the table, hairs in the bathroom. It was really noisy from the highways. The continental breakfast was awful. The white bread, and some old muffins, one kind of cereals. I would not stay again at this hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Olga
"oh well..."
no ice...come on
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"No Frills Value Place to Sleep"
Hotel room was acceptable but offered no frills. Beds were very comfortable and shower water pressure high. Hint: pack a towel; the ones provided are thin and barely absorb. Staff was borderline incompetent. We had one day of our seven where the maid completely forgot our room. Desk team not good about answering the phone and their English was often difficult to understand. Parking is limited near the main entrance. There is an overflow lot directly across 166th Place that the staff failed to mention to any of the guests. Location is about 10 miles from beach but pool is nice. Breakfast is cold cereal and toast stuff served from 7:45 to 9 am. Great Thai restaurant located a short 2 minute walk nearby on same side of street as is a 7-11 convenience store. Hotel sign on street reads Rodeway Inn not Holidays. Your GPS locator may be slightly off; mine was and sent me to Jackson North hospital across the street. Stay was a value for the price.
7 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Maureen
"Not so good"
Hotel was fine People that works there not so much. Poor breakfast, even though i understand is just a complementary breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Dec 23, 2014
Santiago
"On the disappointed side"
The front desk clerks were okay. The beds were comfortable but the bathroom was where the major trouble was. The tub drain was not working. When I was taking my shower it backed up I was in a swimming pool. It seemed to be leaking also. And, there were roaches in the room.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
"Good for the money."
The hotel was cheap and that was the biggest plus. I don't mind the noise from highway intersection. Room was big and comfortable. The only unkempt part was was the torn window curtain. Improvements are definitely needed. A torn curtain does not add to comfort but shows that it needs some work. Parking was free which is good money saver in Miami area. I did not feel unsafe at all at any time. The hotel staff could add smile to their face at no cost but it looks that entire staff consists of people who speak poor English in their native accent. This gives impression of unfriendliness. Given this, I still think the hotel staff did their job fine though a bit slow. May be the room booking software needs an update too. My final remark is that the hotel is cheap because of things that I mentioned else it would also become expensive. Overall a reasonable place at a cheap price. I would definitely stay there again to save money.
4 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
Sudhir
"Holidays Golden Glades"
Did not like deposit after room was paid in full. awaiting recovery of same . Minor annoyance -$2 a day for safe we idi not use. room was OK and clean enough
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"Chech the toilet"
The bath tub was not working well and no one came to fix it
3 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
bertony
"Nice hotel close to a lot of places"
I've stayed in this hotel for 5 days and i will recommend them. A low price and a good stay for the price. We were near to many places
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Solangy
"not like before!"
Went for a family wedding. No electric in bathroom plug. Tv remote did not work no coffee pot in room and free breakfast was basically toast and one four slice toaster for 20 people that are waiting. We have stayed here before and it was always good. I feel it has gone downhill. It was always inexpensive because it is in a weird location where three highways meet but was good for what we needed it for. I am afraid next time we will spend more and stay somewhere better.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Sub par"
here was no ice makers on any floor, no coffee makers or fridge or microwaves in the rooms
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
"nice and clean hotel"
Good
4 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
parveen
"Don't stay here"
literally, the worst stay in a hotel; no amenities, staff is rude, creepy guests, and they keep charging you fees for every little thing
3 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
Christine M
"Just What I needed"
I would stay again. Price was fair, customer service was good and the Rooms were Clean. I was driving back to miami from palm beach and just needed a place that was quiet and that could get a good night sleep. Looked it up on here walked in and check out the place before i booked it. Ask The guy at the desk the rate for the night which i think was like 70-75 which was 20 more then the site which is not big difference. I booked it and there was no problem from there. Check in was quick the hold for the room was only $50 which most hotels charge more then that. Even though it was just me and i had booked a basic room, he gave me a King size bed. the room had good amount of moving around space. it had nice sized desk and a round dining table. Nice size closet and the bath room was a good size and clean. The room overall was good for those that just need somewhere to sleep and shower or get some down time in the room. The hotel needs a little renovation ie, Newer tvs etc but thats not really what you paying for when you go to hotels. Well, I know I'm not. I'm just looking for a place that I can feel safe and have good sleep. They didn't have microwave or fridge in room but had microwave on the first floor available. and it was 4 miles from walmart, couple food spots on street walking distance
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
Brittany
"2.5 star service to me// hotel is ok nothing more"
Hotel was ok just to get some space away... The rooms are ok nothing spectacular the customer service is not that great, yu have to pay $10 if yu lose yur room key & they only give you ONE, they scan your credit that you pay with for whatever weird reason
1 night trip Dec 9, 2014
charell
"one night"
It was ok average, breakfast sucked, $100 deposit for the room irked me.could be much better if some stuff upgraded
1 night trip Dec 9, 2014
"Decent hotel"
Decent hotel. It did the job.
4 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"bad customer service"
The over all experience was ok but the customer service was horrible. I had to wait an extra hour to check in because the front desk clerk was doing paper work and told me i had to wait until he was finished. Then he charged my card twice and I'm still waiting to be reimbursed for the double charge.
1 night trip with friends Dec 9, 2014
cieara
"comfortable stay"
I had no problems with the hotel. The staff was friendly the hotel was clean and they served breakfast, which could've been a little better. But overall it was a comfortable stay.
2 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
"closed to Jackson North Hospital and the turnpipe."
I live in lakeland fl, I travel to miami, twice a month to get treatment for wounds on both legs, at Jackson north hospital.I like the hotel because it is close to the wound care and the turn pipe. The room is always clean, and the staff is friendly
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Frostena
"Awful experince in Miami."
The place did not have a sign so we drove around for 10minutes until we just guessed where it was. The service sucked we didnt get the right room, and they didnt even speak in english to each other when we asked for the right room... Totally rude. They said the hotel was only .2 miles away from the sun life stadium when it was really 4.3 miles so we ended up paying 50$ for a taxi. Never ever going back to this hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
Brandie
"Rude Manager"
The staff was somewhat friendly, but the manager was rude and unprofessional. We were talking with the front desk clerk about a package delivery, she came out of of the back, interrupted us to talk to the clerk about another matter. She never said a word to us. Later in the week, I had to talk with her, on the phone, about this same package delivery, she hung up on me. The breakfast is so bad, they should not even have one. The breakfast consists of 2 types of cereal, milk, white beard and sometimes, fruit. There is a DunkinDonuts across the street, a much better option. The hotel seems to be in a seedy area, there is a security guard on duty at night. if the small main parking lot is full, you have to park across the street in a dark unlighted gravel parking lot.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Dean
"nice"
It was nice but the breakfast could have been a lil better the room I love it
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
kenya
"Holidays Golden Glades"
Cheap and value for money. Connected to city if you are ok with the Bus System.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
Ameya
"disappointed"
I spend over a $1000 month since June 2014 and I am very disappointed in my stay.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"very very POOR"
This hotel should be taken off the map after coming back from a cruise and had this room book since july I was very disappointed the area was bad police cars all night people living on the street the hotel looks good outside but that was a joke.first the room paid for in full and then they want a $100.00 deposit for misc. And $2.14 for a safe that sitting on the floor in the room that anybody can walk away with, the lamp didn't work I was on the third floor and the slide door didnt lock it had a chain to keep it close but there was no baloney so way was it open and breaskfast thats joke toast that you had to make bran muffin and fruit loops ceral and orange juice that was the only good thing .How do you have a hotel with no ice machine that work all the machine on each floor didnt work the microwave (1) was on the first floor but nothing to keep anything cold and then about 12 or 1 in the morning someone knocking on our door we didn't know anyone there we left at 6 in the morning I felt safer at the train station which didn't leave until 8 I will never ever stay there again you couldn't give me a stay.
1 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2014
margaret
"Layover in Miami"
The hotel was easy to find and parking was great until after 10:00 pm and then you are have to park across the street. I was not informed about this when I checked in. Also when I was checking in I was informed that they needed a copy of the front of my driver's license and I was not told that this was a requirement to check in. They also asked for a credit card to put on file for a 25 dollar security deposit in which I declined. They lady behind the counter was very professional but I was not informed about it and I was not comfortable. If all this is required the customer should be informed. Once again this is a good hotel but I don't like those kinds of surprises. I had just come back from Jamaica and the hotel there picked me up from the airport and did not ask for any of this and I was there for a week and I booked it through Expedia also.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Star
"Never again"
Staff was not friendly or welcoming at all. Could have not cared less if we stayed there. Carpet in room was wet and had a very strong mold or mildew smell to the entire room. Bath tub drain barely worked. Beds were comfy though and the a/c worked great.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Red
"The Reconvered Holiday Inn"
Overall my stay was nice. The $100.00 cash or $50.00 with credit card was a suprise espieally when they say it would be returned in 7 to 10 business days. The only problem was I killed 2 roaches in my bathroom my first night there. Also they ony had a continental breakfast.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2014
Carl
"Terrified to go back"
very bad neighborhood bad condition horrible breakfast bad overall
6 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Nathan
"very disappointed"
Very loud rooms from the road... very bad neighborhood. Sad breakfast unless 1 piece of toast is your idea of a breakfast.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Nathan
The price is good. I think that breakfast hours is to late.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Beware of extra fees and deposit"
I was in a king-size-bed room. Inside the room was OK, but outside the room was not so OK. The continental breakfast is a complete joke. Further, an extra $50 hold was imposed upon each occupant without prior warning or explanation. Also, a $2.40/day fee was demanded for a safe deposit box in rooms regardless if you wanted it or not. The way the hotel tags extra money on unsuspecting customers appeared so shady. The $50 deposit was refunded after checkout, but it's the way it was brought on you without warning.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2014
Nothing good to say, the place is a dump. The bathtub filled during a shower; reported it to housekeeping, but it was not fixed.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"worst hotel ever"
Unacceptable when u have kids involved. Not clean at all. Not recommended
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
Eldridge
"decent location"
No phone in room,cable didnt work so couldnt even relax and watch television,ice machine didn't work,someone's dirty underwear on the floor in room and breakfast was not a breakfast at all. Horrible!!Wouldn't stay again!!! I feel like I wasted my money and should've just slept in my car!!
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Frankie
"room for improvements"
It was good. Only problem was that I reserved and paid in advance for a queen side bed room. When we got there they did not have one. Be sides that every thing was good . The place may need a fresh paint job. There is plenty of room for improvement there with a small budget
3 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Best price"
Cannot beat the price so no complaints on my part
3 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
Decent place to stay if u want cheap room with no Frills.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Staff needs more training in customer service"
Front desk staff appears to hate to provide customer service and I will assume the management of the hotel, do sent either.. they treat checking like strangers and unwelcome,
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
It was okay somewhere to sleep during over night traveling
"Fair"
The rooms are good but poor maintenance, old window blind, poor furniture cleaning. Untidy environment. Poorest breakfast. Old television. Over all, the hotel is manageable.
love
"just ok if you don't plan on staying in room"
I read the reviews before and was hesistant. Nevertheless, I booked because it was cheap and went with an open mind. Just slept and bathe in the room. Breakfast was poor, no iron or room phone but it was still livable
3 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"tee's weekend"
I stay at this hotel every time I come down its not bad for the price I just don't know why you have to pay for a safe that you don't use
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
tee
"Paid for the price"
Overall the stay was okay. Basically got what I paid for. I had to wait over 35 minutes to get checked in; the process was really outdated and not efficient at all. The room itself again was okay. Seems beat up a bit but was clean enough for the visit. I had issues with the toilet and needed the custodial staff to come help out. Basically, it's good enough for a short stay, I only needed it for sleeping, showering and getting ready and it served its purpose for that. The area around it doesn't seem like the best either with a dinky parking lot across the street if the hotel lot is full. But honestly can't say I'm dissatisfied with the stay for the price I paid.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Awesome for Dolphin games"
N/A