All hotels in North Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here148 NW 167th Street, North Miami Beach, FL, 33169, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.6
Good
4 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
parveen
"Don't stay here"
literally, the worst stay in a hotel; no amenities, staff is rude, creepy guests, and they keep charging you fees for every little thing
3 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
Christine M
"Just What I needed"
I would stay again. Price was fair, customer service was good and the Rooms were Clean. I was driving back to miami from palm beach and just needed a place that was quiet and that could get a good night sleep. Looked it up on here walked in and check out the place before i booked it. Ask The guy at the desk the rate for the night which i think was like 70-75 which was 20 more then the site which is not big difference. I booked it and there was no problem from there. Check in was quick the hold for the room was only $50 which most hotels charge more then that. Even though it was just me and i had booked a basic room, he gave me a King size bed. the room had good amount of moving around space. it had nice sized desk and a round dining table. Nice size closet and the bath room was a good size and clean. The room overall was good for those that just need somewhere to sleep and shower or get some down time in the room. The hotel needs a little renovation ie, Newer tvs etc but thats not really what you paying for when you go to hotels. Well, I know I'm not. I'm just looking for a place that I can feel safe and have good sleep. They didn't have microwave or fridge in room but had microwave on the first floor available. and it was 4 miles from walmart, couple food spots on street walking distance
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
Brittany
"2.5 star service to me// hotel is ok nothing more"
Hotel was ok just to get some space away... The rooms are ok nothing spectacular the customer service is not that great, yu have to pay $10 if yu lose yur room key & they only give you ONE, they scan your credit that you pay with for whatever weird reason
1 night trip Dec 9, 2014
charell
"one night"
It was ok average, breakfast sucked, $100 deposit for the room irked me.could be much better if some stuff upgraded
1 night trip Dec 9, 2014
"Decent hotel"
Decent hotel. It did the job.
4 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"bad customer service"
The over all experience was ok but the customer service was horrible. I had to wait an extra hour to check in because the front desk clerk was doing paper work and told me i had to wait until he was finished. Then he charged my card twice and I'm still waiting to be reimbursed for the double charge.
1 night trip with friends Dec 9, 2014
cieara
"comfortable stay"
I had no problems with the hotel. The staff was friendly the hotel was clean and they served breakfast, which could've been a little better. But overall it was a comfortable stay.
2 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
"closed to Jackson North Hospital and the turnpipe."
I live in lakeland fl, I travel to miami, twice a month to get treatment for wounds on both legs, at Jackson north hospital.I like the hotel because it is close to the wound care and the turn pipe. The room is always clean, and the staff is friendly
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Frostena
"Awful experince in Miami."
The place did not have a sign so we drove around for 10minutes until we just guessed where it was. The service sucked we didnt get the right room, and they didnt even speak in english to each other when we asked for the right room... Totally rude. They said the hotel was only .2 miles away from the sun life stadium when it was really 4.3 miles so we ended up paying 50$ for a taxi. Never ever going back to this hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
Brandie
"Rude Manager"
The staff was somewhat friendly, but the manager was rude and unprofessional. We were talking with the front desk clerk about a package delivery, she came out of of the back, interrupted us to talk to the clerk about another matter. She never said a word to us. Later in the week, I had to talk with her, on the phone, about this same package delivery, she hung up on me. The breakfast is so bad, they should not even have one. The breakfast consists of 2 types of cereal, milk, white beard and sometimes, fruit. There is a DunkinDonuts across the street, a much better option. The hotel seems to be in a seedy area, there is a security guard on duty at night. if the small main parking lot is full, you have to park across the street in a dark unlighted gravel parking lot.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Dean
"nice"
It was nice but the breakfast could have been a lil better the room I love it
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
kenya
"Holidays Golden Glades"
Cheap and value for money. Connected to city if you are ok with the Bus System.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
Ameya
"disappointed"
I spend over a $1000 month since June 2014 and I am very disappointed in my stay.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"very very POOR"
This hotel should be taken off the map after coming back from a cruise and had this room book since july I was very disappointed the area was bad police cars all night people living on the street the hotel looks good outside but that was a joke.first the room paid for in full and then they want a $100.00 deposit for misc. And $2.14 for a safe that sitting on the floor in the room that anybody can walk away with, the lamp didn't work I was on the third floor and the slide door didnt lock it had a chain to keep it close but there was no baloney so way was it open and breaskfast thats joke toast that you had to make bran muffin and fruit loops ceral and orange juice that was the only good thing .How do you have a hotel with no ice machine that work all the machine on each floor didnt work the microwave (1) was on the first floor but nothing to keep anything cold and then about 12 or 1 in the morning someone knocking on our door we didn't know anyone there we left at 6 in the morning I felt safer at the train station which didn't leave until 8 I will never ever stay there again you couldn't give me a stay.
1 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2014
margaret
"Layover in Miami"
The hotel was easy to find and parking was great until after 10:00 pm and then you are have to park across the street. I was not informed about this when I checked in. Also when I was checking in I was informed that they needed a copy of the front of my driver's license and I was not told that this was a requirement to check in. They also asked for a credit card to put on file for a 25 dollar security deposit in which I declined. They lady behind the counter was very professional but I was not informed about it and I was not comfortable. If all this is required the customer should be informed. Once again this is a good hotel but I don't like those kinds of surprises. I had just come back from Jamaica and the hotel there picked me up from the airport and did not ask for any of this and I was there for a week and I booked it through Expedia also.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Star
"Never again"
Staff was not friendly or welcoming at all. Could have not cared less if we stayed there. Carpet in room was wet and had a very strong mold or mildew smell to the entire room. Bath tub drain barely worked. Beds were comfy though and the a/c worked great.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Red
"The Reconvered Holiday Inn"
Overall my stay was nice. The $100.00 cash or $50.00 with credit card was a suprise espieally when they say it would be returned in 7 to 10 business days. The only problem was I killed 2 roaches in my bathroom my first night there. Also they ony had a continental breakfast.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2014
Carl
"Terrified to go back"
very bad neighborhood bad condition horrible breakfast bad overall
6 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Nathan
"very disappointed"
Very loud rooms from the road... very bad neighborhood. Sad breakfast unless 1 piece of toast is your idea of a breakfast.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Nathan
The price is good. I think that breakfast hours is to late.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Beware of extra fees and deposit"
I was in a king-size-bed room. Inside the room was OK, but outside the room was not so OK. The continental breakfast is a complete joke. Further, an extra $50 hold was imposed upon each occupant without prior warning or explanation. Also, a $2.40/day fee was demanded for a safe deposit box in rooms regardless if you wanted it or not. The way the hotel tags extra money on unsuspecting customers appeared so shady. The $50 deposit was refunded after checkout, but it's the way it was brought on you without warning.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2014
Nothing good to say, the place is a dump. The bathtub filled during a shower; reported it to housekeeping, but it was not fixed.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"worst hotel ever"
Unacceptable when u have kids involved. Not clean at all. Not recommended
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
Eldridge
"decent location"
No phone in room,cable didnt work so couldnt even relax and watch television,ice machine didn't work,someone's dirty underwear on the floor in room and breakfast was not a breakfast at all. Horrible!!Wouldn't stay again!!! I feel like I wasted my money and should've just slept in my car!!
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Frankie
"room for improvements"
It was good. Only problem was that I reserved and paid in advance for a queen side bed room. When we got there they did not have one. Be sides that every thing was good . The place may need a fresh paint job. There is plenty of room for improvement there with a small budget
3 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Best price"
Cannot beat the price so no complaints on my part
3 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
Decent place to stay if u want cheap room with no Frills.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Staff needs more training in customer service"
Front desk staff appears to hate to provide customer service and I will assume the management of the hotel, do sent either.. they treat checking like strangers and unwelcome,
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
It was okay somewhere to sleep during over night traveling
"Fair"
The rooms are good but poor maintenance, old window blind, poor furniture cleaning. Untidy environment. Poorest breakfast. Old television. Over all, the hotel is manageable.
love
"just ok if you don't plan on staying in room"
I read the reviews before and was hesistant. Nevertheless, I booked because it was cheap and went with an open mind. Just slept and bathe in the room. Breakfast was poor, no iron or room phone but it was still livable
3 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"tee's weekend"
I stay at this hotel every time I come down its not bad for the price I just don't know why you have to pay for a safe that you don't use
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
tee
"Paid for the price"
Overall the stay was okay. Basically got what I paid for. I had to wait over 35 minutes to get checked in; the process was really outdated and not efficient at all. The room itself again was okay. Seems beat up a bit but was clean enough for the visit. I had issues with the toilet and needed the custodial staff to come help out. Basically, it's good enough for a short stay, I only needed it for sleeping, showering and getting ready and it served its purpose for that. The area around it doesn't seem like the best either with a dinky parking lot across the street if the hotel lot is full. But honestly can't say I'm dissatisfied with the stay for the price I paid.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Awesome for Dolphin games"
N/A
1 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2014
ANTHONY
"fairly decent hotel"
the appearance of the hotel is not appealing nor is the decor in the lobby. rates are ok, breakfast dont have enough variety, rates are ok ..
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
joe
"worst hotel..shouldnt even be called a hotel"
Horrible the staff was rude. Couldn't do anything for us. No ice machine microwave on first floor toilet not working they wouldn't fix it...too many complaints. Anything I needed while I stayed there I had to go to the gas station next door.
3 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"It is a cheap economy motel to stay overnight."
It is ok if you just need to sleep overnight to move on since I only pay $57 for it through hotels.com, can't expect too much. The AC was loud and did not work so I had to wake up during the night and turn it off so I could sleep. Hotel is old and definitely need upgrade. Neighborhood was poor but restaurants are close by. Breakfast was a shame, few oranges and milk, and some toasted breads, that is it. Highway noise is loud as well. So, if you need a cheap place to stay overnight so you can go on the next day, it is ok. But not a place to stay for your vacation.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
"THIS IS NOT A BOUTIQUE HOTEL!!!! HICH CRIME AREA"
First of all, this is NOT a boutique hotel. It is in a pretty high crime rate neigbourhood, and some of the signs in the parking lot do not make for a comfortable stay. The front desk staff we checked in with was exceptionally rude, and continued a conversation with a colleague in her native tongue whilst we waited for her attention. We had to leave a $50 security deposit - which was a bit strange on the basis that there was nothing of note to steal or do damage to. The TV didn't even have a remote control. It was pretty clean, and to be fair, for the price, it served it's purpose, however, I wouldn't stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Vacation"
Great stay.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"the worst hotel ever"
when i got to the hotel i had 3 heavy luggages & there was a gentleman by the door , when i arrived he folded his hands & looked at me.He offered to help after i greeted him.Inside the hotel corridors it was just dirty and stinky i almost throw up.The worst hotel on earth.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
wanda
"okay"
Good, the bathroom was updated but had a mildew smell. A basic older hotel room look. No view, off of a busy street.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2014
"Stay Away!"
Arrived at this hotel and checking-in was a nightmare. The front desk receptionist was very rude and could not even take the time to help me understand why I was asked to pay a deposit that was never mentioned to me when I booked the hotel and paid in full via expedia. I was completely ignored and left standing wondering what to do next. Finally got that settled by paying a refundable deposit of $100, money meant for something else you should know. Got the key to my room and when I walked in, it had no refrigerator or microwave, no iron, no ice in the entire hotel just one of those old big back tv, at least they had one. However, a little breakfast was offered if you were interested. I had no other choice so I had to make oranges out of lemon. I will never stay in this hotel ever again and I will definitely not recommend it to anyone else.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Angel
"Very, Very Unhappy"
The front desk person was rude, not friendly. Room were paid in full in advance and a surprise deposit and a surprise room whole charge was required upon check in. There was 1/4 roll on toilet paper and no spare roll, had to go down to the front desk for more. The pillows on the bed was toss pillows, you would use on chair. We had paid for a 2 night stay in advance but the room key had to be program each night. This happen to everyone in our party. And to make matters worse my cousin had roaches in her room. This is not what I expected for A Hotel in a great location in the city. Will not be going back and would not recommend.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Grace
"close to fll airport but no amenities"
No refrigerator. No ice box. No microwave. No telephone to call the reception. Shower taps broken so play around with taps to adjust warm water. Ac/heater switch broken. No way they can give u wake up call. V good technology for room keys. Too many mirrors in room. V close to fll airportm
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"not impressed!!"
No ice in the entire building! Phone didn't even work to call front desk! No toilet paper! Had to go 5 flights to front desk to get TP! Only microwave is in the lobby! Had to use cooler ....no fridge in rooms....no ice...had to buy bags of ice at 7-11. I won't go back!
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
jamie
"Give it chance"
the front desk staff was courteous and friendly, it was very comfortable once i was inside. there were some hotel guest hanging outside the front entrance smoking. my room was very clean. they can use a little renovation and some polished hotel attendants. breakfast was Terrible even being continental.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Lorise
It was decent. An ok place to spend the night. Most amenities were thought of and provided. There was plenty of space within the room. Desk was provided, along with an additional table, bed and tv. All of this, in addition to the space, would make one feel comfortable for the night. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Ehi
"Hotel disappointment- always go with a name brand"
The hotel staff did not know directions to the hotel. There was a $50. deposit that wasn't mentioned when booking the hotel. The man that checked us in wasn't very friendly. There was no ac in the hallway. There was no shower curtain. The pillows looked like throw pillows for a couch. There were not enough towels. There was one little tiny bottle of shampoo. The continental breakfast consisted of cereal and muffins, no eggs, bacon or sausage like all the other hotels we have gone to. The staff did not talk to the guests at breakfast just each other. The guy at the service desk at check out left us standing at the desk with no one and walked over to the breakfast area. Then a lady came out and helped us. I walked over to the breakfast area to find the guy, he said the lady was working the front desk. The area the hotel was in was run down. Next time I will book a hotel with a chain like Days Inn, because I know they have great rooms and service.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Best deal for the money in Miami"
Surprisingly great experience. Very very friendly staff, quiet, clean, lots of parking. Lots of good points. Bad points are hotel is not updated and beds were very small. But...for the money you can't find anything better. Again, the hotel staff was very very good. Front desk clerk at check in was very polite. Housekeeping did a great job also.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014