All hotels in Wickliffe, Ohio, United States of America
28600 Ridgehills Drive, Wickliffe, OH, 44092, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.5
"Nice Time"
It Was Great Spent Alot Of Time In The Pool
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Maurice
"Never again!"
Was not informed until after there to check in the resteraunt/lounge was not open. Will not be open while changing hands. Nothing available to walk to with cold temps outside. obvious dust and unwiped surfaces in bathroom. Upon arrival was told room I had booked was no available so I was being upgraded for free... It was not an upgrade. Smoking dbl bed does not equal to queen luxury. I was told the computer messed up. Parking lot was thick ice to walk through. Was a coffee maker however unless you unplug the fridge you couldn't plug it in!..
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Get it together FairBridge...IM waiting"
It was OK but a few things were irritating to me
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"The hotel with false amenities"
Everything was out of order. Room was dusty and had a old dirty look. I was very disappointed
3 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
toy
"Okay Hotel a Short Distance From Cleveland"
The hotel was expected for the price. A standard room 20 minutes outside of Cleveland. The staff was nice. Rooms were cold, but quiet, but the shower was dirty.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Veronica
"My stay at Fairbridge"
For the money it was just what I expected. No real complaint except for the whirlpool and sauna not working. Other than that , what more could I ask for for $58 dollars a night? My kids enjoyed the heated pool immensely. I'm good with that.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"not good"
Not good. Very noisy
2 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Jimmy
"Valentine"
The hotel was under construction. The sauna and whirl pool were not working, which was very disappointing. The breakfast was very disappointing as well. But, the heated pool and the bed were the bomb! The employees were very nice and apologetic. I am looking forward to our next stay. Hopefully they will have everything up/running and the continental breakfast will be on point.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Raynard
"Could have been better!"
I can't really say anything bad about the staff, but plenty about my stay...... Only one elevator worked which means there were very long waits to get back and forth to the room, the hot tub was not working.... Which was very disappointing, that was one of the main reasons I chose the place....half of the lights were out on the floor I was on.....which was super creepy.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Page
"Nothing working"
No working sauna or steam room, one working elevator
"Quiet Neiborhood and Nice staff"
I had a very comfortable stay at the fairbridge hotel the room was clean and the staff was very friendly I definitely would go back.
Bianca
"Trying to be nice"
Wasnt the best but wasnt the worst, it was nice they had a pool but one elevator was broke due to "saftey concern", the hall ways were cold and dark. The entire hotel even non smoking rooms smelled like smoke. The walls were yellow, the paint chipping off the walls. the bathroom was really small, has burns on the sink. The curtains in my room were ripped along with the bed sheet. It was good to stay in with us being gone most of the time but deff won't be back nor ever bring my kids to a cold, smelly place. Also hate how online it says lounge but there wasn't one -_-
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"it was ok"
I didn't get to stay long and the front desk clerk told me the manager would call me the next day to see if I could get a refund cause I didn't stay there. I was only there for 15 minutes. That never happened.
Response by Fairbridge Hotel Cleveland East
I am very sorry to hear about your experience with not getting a call back regarding a refund. The other message I received regarding a refund I've spoken to whom had to leave early due to an emergency has gotten their refund. I will speak with the desk regarding your stay as well. You mention that our stay was "Ok" but that you had to leave after fifteen minutes so I wanted to see if everything was okay with your room or anything on our end that made you check out early? We strive to make all our guests stays exceptional and we hope guests are enjoying all the new updates and renovations. If we fell short of this I would like to know and apologize in advance for that. We hope you will give us an opportunity in the future to provide you with a better experience!
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
"Strike"
AAA+++
Response by Fairbridge Hotel Cleveland East
Thank you for being our guest! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay!!
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Marvene
Stayed here. Had appointments at Cleveland clinic next day. Price of room was great. Room was great. Breakfast was great. About 25 minutes to Cleveland clinic with a lot of food places along the way. This will be hotel of choice when we have appointments at clinic. Have stayed other places and this one beats the others by far A+++
Response by Fairbridge Hotel Cleveland East
Thank you for your review Charles!! An mostly thank you for being our guest! We enjoyed having you as our guest and truly appreciate your kind review. We hope should you be in the Cleveland area again you will stay with us again.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
overall just bad. nothing more to add expedia
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"No help"
I WAS VERY ANGY WHEN I LAID OUT THE COUCH BED FOR MY KIDS TO SLEEP THE CUSHION HAD VOMIT ON IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE WHO STAYED IN THE ROOM PRIOR TO US!!!! I HAD TO WAIT TIL THE NEXT DAY FOR HELP NOBODY CHANGED OUR ROOMS EITHER.......
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Faribridge Inn - A Place to Sleep"
This is a older hotel amd in very bad shape. I had no confidence in the cleanliness and would not wilk on the carpet bare footed. There was a couch in the room that was visibly stained and dirty and on which I would not sit under any circumstances. The mattress was too soft and sloped noticible down at the sides. On the other hand, I guess the quality is appropriate to the room price.
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Has potential"
The hotel was under construction. The improvements look like they will be nice. The hot tub and sauna were broken and that was very disappointing.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Catherine
"Don't bother"
This is a completely below average hotel. Everything is sub-par. Crumby towels. No hangers. Wi-FI is free but dodgy, prompts for password on every new page - cell data service is better. Going to check out and move to another place.
3 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Kurt
"don't let the pictures fool you"
I was in Cleveland for business and was just looking for a simple hotel to stay and didn't want to spend a lot. I chose the Fairbridge as it was a good price, not bottom the very low end, and was located well for my business. From the pictures it looked nice and not your run of the mill cheap-budget hotel. Well the lobby was run down so I knew I was in a little trouble and I looked around the walls were dirty and everything looked like there hasn't been much upkeep. the front desk girl was very nice and being that I paid in advance I checked in. when I got to my floor the hallway was in even worse shape and then I walked into my non-smoke room and it reeked of smoke. the room was simple but at closer look the couch had rips in it and as I checked for bed bugs there were holes throughout my sheets. I stuck it out as I didn't have the energy to fight it. I slept in my tshirt that night and funny enough when I got home I pulled it out of my luggage and had my wife smell it as it smelled like I just smoked a pack of cigarettes.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
price definitely plays a part in what you get. hotel was under renovation, but just won't stay here again.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Cheap, convenient"
Undergoing remodel so it was a little messy but other than that, the room was comfortable and the hot tub and pool area were awesome. Best hot tub we've been in. It was nice to have the fridge and microwave in the room since we were there so long (business). It was near downtown and the touristy areas so that was also a plus.
8 night business trip Nov 26, 2014
marie
"Ok on a budget!"
Had to come down for business. Tried to save some money on accommodations since we were here 9 days. Room was nothing special but it did have a micro and fridge which helped save $$ on going out to eat. We had to clean the microwave and coffeemaker ourselves before using. Bed was comfortable however and clean. The hot tub and pool were great, clean and enjoyable. However, people from the surrounding neighborhood also came in to use them. Over the weekend, they were partying in the hallways until 3-4 a.m. which got a little annoying after awhile and had to call front desk to disperse partiers. If I was 20 years younger, wouldn't have minded! Overall if you're looking for an inexpensive place close to all attractions this is it.
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
marie
"Only go here for the swimming pool...."
Staff very friendly. Jacuzzi was pathetic. Most jets didn't even work. Toilet was clogged, room gross. Booked this for a 14th bday party for my daughter. Pool area was great! (which is really the whole reason for being there)The area was very warm and water was perfect temperature! I believe this is because anyone can have a fitness membership for the pool/exercise room. Hotel was not clean. Bar was great (though empty) bartender/manager lady was awesome!
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Hotel was very run down and out dated needs lots of up grades and improvements
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
unsatisfied
"Dublin"
Honestly it looks nothing like the pictures. Dont stay here unless absolutely necessary.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Navpreet
"Stay at fair bridge"
I stayed there for 4 nights, it's totally worth for the price I paid for the room. I see hotel has huge facilities and rooms compare to any 4 star hotels but they require good maintenence.
4 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"I've had better"
I was notified upon arrival that the room I booked was not available and that I wouldn't be compensated for the error.
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
"Dirty"
Price is good, staff friendly, but entire hotel is unkept,
"Nice, solid, clean place!"
Good solid, clean place to stay. Nothing fancy, but then neither was the price. Staff friendly and helpful, close enough to Cleveland Clinic. Couldn't eat breakfast due to procedure, but it looked well stocked. 2nd stay there in 6 weeks, would stay there again!
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
"Not what I expected"
I had read reviews only after already booking and paying which was stupid of me. The only pro I have for this is the location. I used this hotel so I could attend a football game in Cleveland. It was the perfect distance away and easily navigated. The cons... EVERYTHING! It's dirty, the staff had stained jackets... The bed were so uncomfortable it was crazy! Overall I'd never in my life stay here again. The room smelled so bad... I guess maybe I'm just use to cleanliness not a pig hole. Anyways you get what you pay for with this dump. I'm upset this was even on Hotels.com
2 night trip Oct 25, 2014
I was told that there hab been a recent remodel. It must have been in the lobby area only. The nicest thing about this hotel was the Employees. They were all polite and helpful. Unfortunately, the place needs a LOT of TLC! Beginning with the carpet in the elevator, which were disgustingly dirty to the bathtub that was so stained that I was inclined to request a can of scouring powder with my towels. I even had to request they come vacuum the room when we first checked in. I would neither recommend or stay again.
3 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
P. Smith
"Slow Wifi"
Stayed for two days during the week. Trying to get some work done while there, but took 10 minutes for emails to be sent or received.
2 night trip Oct 23, 2014
The WIFI didn't work. The clock and several lights didn't work. Their restaurant required cash before ordering(very strange and shoddy). Their contentail breakfast was toast and cereal.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Do not stay here"
Rooms were not ready price was changed
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"Never again..."
I will sleep in my car before i stay in this hotel again. The lobby and the elevator was disgusting. The desk manager had the worst customer service. The television was so loud in what they call a lobby. I could go on and on...
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Better than many of the other reviews indicate. They have work to do (new carpet, tub repair) but I found the staff friendly and helpful!
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Dennis
"Low Price, Low Key, Not Bad At All"
This hotel is actually in the "Ramada Plaza," so don't get too confused. My wife and I came in late (or very early in the morning) on a trip from NY to IL. This We pre-booked on hotels.com, and had no problem with the reservation when we arrived.This was one of the cheapest hotels in the area. It wasn't anything spectacular, but for one night, it was just what we needed. We felt clean, safe, and comfortable. I don't know about any of the amenities (WiFi, Breakfast, Pool) because we didn't use them. The location is right off a couple of major interstates, and there is free parking.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
K and M
"never stay here"
terrible to say the least
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
erin
"do not get hotel unless you like gang members"
Worst hotel I ever stayed at
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Kristina
"This hotel is just fine."
This is what you would expect for the price. Our room was just fine. It was clean, spacious and well equipped. It is not a 5 star hotel so it shouldn't be reviewed like it is one. The other reviews had me worried so I had my local contact check it out before we booked. It could stand some updating but the facility is just fine as it is.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
T
"Needs some work, but possibility of greatness"
Great suite set up but needs alot of details. No bedding for our couch bed. No toilet paper in the bathroom by the pool. Did not refill our toilet paper, coffee, bathroom things etc. Staff were nice. Disappointing breakfast eggs were green inside way over cooked. Not enough waffles for everyone. No fruit etc. We ended up going and getting breakfast for the 2nd day bc it was not filling the first night.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Heleena
Rooms nasty and water damage elsewhere. Hallway nasty as well as elevators and it smelled like dog lived there unwashed.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Nothing like the website"
Mold in room. No Wi-Fi connection, Front desk attendant wore stained, soiled jacket and understood little English. The building was hard to find since it is an old RAMADA inn. Carpets in building dirty,stained and ripped-not vacuumed. Free breakfast was hard boiled eggs and toast. Most customers were young adults having room parties with loud music and noise all night. Building reeked of cigarette smoke. Pool was warmer than broke jet cold water hot-tub-Very "Ghetto"
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Fabulous
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Carmalethia
"3 star ??????"
Not sure this is a 3 star hotel. Should be 2 star.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
Evelyn
"Cheap Hotel"
Hotel was at a great price, floor in room was spotty with stains, restaurant/bar would not take credit card so had to head to McDonalds 1/2 mile down the road.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"It did the job."
Good location right off the Interstate. Very friendly with fast check in and out. Downside to the stay. Somewhere close by was a dog barking in a room and that was a small problem. But the big problem was the noisy fan on the air/heat. Just about the time you would get to sleep on comes the fan. After a awhile I got used to it and got to sleep. I asked for a wake-up call and then when I got back to the room noticed there was no phone. I expected a knock on the door. Nothing happened. But overall good deal for the price.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
"beware"
first floor low income housing floor school bus came in am to pick kids up
2 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2014