All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
2620 Jones Street, San Francisco, CA, 94133, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"SF"
Though New the quality of craftsmanship did not match the price of the hotel
1 night romance trip Sep 29, 2015
"Close to the beach"
The trash can was very small.and they did have enough trash can for us in the room.
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
"Great Hotel, Great location"
After studying many hotels on many web sites I selected Pier 2620 Hotel for our stay while in San Francisco. I couldn't have been more pleased. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The hotel had just finished a complete remodel and everything was just wonderful. The beds were very comfortable with new mattresses. The over all look was what I'd call industrial sheik. It's nice to see something different from the typical boring hotel décor. The front desk, room attendants, concierge were terrific. They all were extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and very pleasant to deal with. We had signed up for a overnight tour during the middle of our week stay. The hotel lets us check out for a night, hold our luggage, and check back in, saving us the cost of a nights stay. I would highly recommend this hotel for these reasons as well as its close proximity to Fisherman's Warf.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Hotel was nice. Rooms looked awesome. Location was awesome. Only thing was that I called to ask if they still had construction going on and was told no and when we arrived construction was still taking place.
Cyndee
There was remodeling going on dyring our stay and the front desk was very unprofessional not very good customer service
3 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2015
Only issue hotel in renovation and water turned off! No compensation
"Trauma induced weekend!"
Upon arrival, the Front Desk Clerk was "busy doing other things" and apologized that he did not assist us. Finally, after preparing keys, etc. for other guests who were not present, he did check us in. He seemed totally distant and not interested in assisting our overall questions, etc. The room was in good condition. I the late afternoon on Friday, we heard loud construction sounds coming from adjacent rooms. I mean VERY loud sounds......hammers....saws.....etc. Also loud talking among the workers. Since we were in the mood to get out and about....we did not let this bother us in the least. The next morning, both myself and a family member awoke to the acrid odor of GLUE.....and to the construction sounds once again. This was mid-morning on Saturday as we were adjusting to jet lag and the time change of the West Coast. The smell of glue made both of us DIZZY with HEADACHES! Upon getting out of bed I felt kind of woozy from the smell. I phoned the front desk to report this hazard and was asked if I wanted another room! I said that this was not an option but a health necessity. We went downstairs and asked to speak to the Manager who minimized this entire experience. She did say she would not charge us for the overnight but could not direct any payment until Expedia was contacted since it was booked through them. She had "no idea" as to when a refund would be given to me. We received a cart to move our belongings to another room which was acceptable. Not returning here!
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Noisy Hotel"
I got a corner room and it was very noisy. They give you ear buds to use for the noise rather than fixing the issue with interior and exterior. The other issue was the bath tub was clogged and it look lot of time for water to flush out. The towels provided were also not good as fur came out of them.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
Kuldeep
"Few blocks the Fishermans Warf and Pier 39."
Easy short walk to the pier or to the cable car turn around. Some of the hotel must have been under construction because there was plastic covering the carpet in the halls, but not inconvenient. Breakfast was ok. Not much for vegetarians but the fruit was fresh. Weird spot for the dinning room, 3rd floor down a long hallway, what's that about? Room was nice, had upgraded for a view and all we could see was a stop light and tree. Someone else's hair was still in the tub, kinda gross. Everything else seemed clean. Bed was very comfortable. Staff was very helpful and hand out coupon books for pier 39.
Other trip Sep 25, 2015
GreengirlP
"Old Hotel Friendly Staff"
Was visiting for business and for a wedding. Early check-in permitted which was great. Hotel is old and a little run down. Staff was amazing however. Everyone was always smiling and very nice. Pool was closed for a private event and unfortunately it was during the only time slot we had to use it. I had friends who's kids weren't too happy about it. I'd probably look for other options given the price. Hotel needs to be renovated.
2 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
"Front Desk"
I had mixed feelings about the front desk. The initial encounter was ok but the gentlemen could have been more detailed about the parking garage process. Because he was not informative, I ended up not being able to get out of the garage because I did not request my key-card to be programmed for the garage. Another incident was getting that issue resolved but I had to deal with another desk person during that time. The personality just seemed slight unfriendly but not majorly, just as they I sense petard from the gentleman as though I should have known to ask for my key-card to be programmed for the garage! Other encounters with the front desk and the concierge were very pleasant. Lastly, the first floor was under renovation so there where some encounters of works on the floor. The hall looked like it was done so it was mainly plastic taped down the hall way so the works didn't track anything on the carpet as they worked between different rooms. This is something that can't be helped during maintenance times but I just wanted to add it to the review for folks that would have an issue with this type of thing. I did not ask how long they anticipate the work ton continue.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"a terrible experience"
i have traveled with my girlfriend to a few different cities and needed hotel stays from time to time. This hotel service was by far the worst experience I ever had. When we first arrived, the front desk associate was rude and impolite. We didn't get room service the second night we were there and parking was Alain an issue. They charged my card for parking without my permission, did not advise me they would do so. The worst stay I've ever had and I will not go back.
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Pier 2620"
Great room. We liked its central location to many activities, but not right on Fisherman's wharf. Concierge was very helpful.
3 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
Ann
"A unique hotel"
Just refurbished and smells like new paint. Club level had nice Lounge and breakfast. Got in late so I got a free free drinks from the bar with was nice. Gym decent. Rooms a But funky by beds really comfy.
5 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
Stephen
Very nicely located to fisherman's wharf and other restaurants
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
Tonya
"Under construction"
Had to dodge construction workers everyday, should have discounted for this mess
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
"Rong"
I ordered a room for a handicapped person,the hotel did not have any handicapped rooms,the hotel was under renovation.I also asked if it was across the street from pier 39 and the operator said its right across the street well 3 blocks away I had to push a wheel chair way to far.Dont like being lied to.
4 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2015
Renee L
"Took a chance...."
We booked this hotel last minute and upon reading the previous reviews we decided to take a chance. So glad we did!! The decor in this place is very refreshingly different from your typical hotels. Very spacious rooms that make you forget you're in a hotel. Friendly staff that greeted us in the lobby, much appreciated after driving for 7 straight hours. We had absolutely no problems with the construction that's going, nor did we hear anything throughout our stay as others had mentioned. Prime location and walking distance to the heart of San Francisco. Parking is competitively priced among other hotels. For us it was really about peace of mind, not having to leave our car in some random parking structure and have to find another if we decided to go somewhere else. The only thing to mention is that the self parking system in the basement is a bit of a pain when leaving. The room key cards don't work, but you can buzz the front desk and they'll open the gate to let you through. We highly recommend this hotel!
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Minerva
"Great stay. Accommodating staff. Loved the decor."
Great stay! Went to celebrate our anniversary. Staff was accommodating and friendly. Hotel is located in a great neighborhood. Delicious breakfast.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Gina
"Very spacious and comfortable room."
This hotel wasn't well known and when you walk into the lobby looked very simple. I got to the room and found a very spacious and well appointed room. The bed was incredibly comfortable. The shower was great. It had a nice big TV and the design had a very cool vibe. I didn't have a chance to walk around the neighborhood. It was a bit far from downtown with traffic but close to Fisherman's wharf. The rate was much lower than the other popular chains nearby like the Hyatt.
2 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
Ellen
Just couldn't sleep due to the horrible noise from the outside. The windows didn't keep any noise out and the ear plugs provided were ridiculous. I paid top money for the room and was presented with ear plugs to sleep!!
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
"Noisy and bed was lumpy"
My room was noisy - not just street noise, but the air con clattered and groaned all night. The staff were just ok, a bit casual and not all that focused on helping And the parking - not just $45/night ex tax, but on three occasions in two days, the card machine upon exit or entry failed. This meant waiting for an attendant to come while cars backed up in the street behind you. Never again will I consider this hotel!
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
Bus. Traveller
"Easy and a little offbeat"
This was an easy experience. The reservation was easy and without undue complication (unlike many large-city hotels, who seeem to require unnecessary info and who have cryptic components to their reservation software). The check in was equally easy - no lost reservation, no hidden fees, no bs about checking in late after a late-arriving plane, cancelling the reservation and then providing a room "so we must redo your reservation at a higher rate". The staff was efficient, friendly, knowledgable. The room itself was clean and newly renovated. The decor was a little peculiar, sacrificing functional for a funky pseudo-warehouse look. For example, the towels were stored in hand-made wire baskets in the bathroom floor. Even the smallest overflow at the sink or bathtube makes the towels wet and unusable. Ditto for lighting. Bare low-wattage lightbulbs may meet the decorator's desired ambiance, but it makes the room too dark for reading. I gather that the interior designer threw more sissy-fits than the owner. Breakfast restaurant is very expensive, but the food isn't bad.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
Kraig
"Modern hotel 5mns from Fishermen Wharf"
We stayed 3 nights. Very nice and quiet hotel less than 10mns walk from Pier 39 (sea lion), Pier 35 (Alcatraz cruises), Big Bus tour, bicycle rental, Boudin bakery, Madame Tussaud museum or Girardelli chocolate ... Very clean, modern, nice size bedrooms, we booked the club room so continental breakfast was included. The only thing I would suggest is for the front desk staff to have some more training... We checked in and Edita did not apply the Club amenities, had to ask for it. Asked them to book a ride to the airport on Monday, they were like "what? let me look for the bell man", took them 20mns to tell me, can you come back later! On Saturday at 4am the fire alarm went off, we had to evacuate the hotel. Couple with small children, elderly persons, us all in pajamas standing outside till the firemen arrived. NO ONE from the hotel staff inform us about anything when it happened, neither the following day NO comment on the incident or Apologize!!! Very good concierge service. We wanted to visit Alcatraz, it was sold out the next 15 days :-(. The concierge were able to find 4 tickets $140 each including Alcatraz, 48h big bus tour, madame tussaud, 1h bicycle rental. It was a budget but worth it!
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
chann
"Happy to have found this place"
We had a great time! Hotel was clean and comfortable, great location made site seeing very easy. We will be back!
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Angela
"Girls trip"
The hotel was doing some renovations but it didn't interfere with our stay. I loved the decor and ambience of the hotel. The room was bigger than it looked online which was a plus, the beds were very comfy, the shower was nice and I loved the window seat! It's close to pier 39 and walking to and from our hotel to the sights was easy.
3 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
We stayed on Labor Day weekend , Sunday night Monday morning . I read the reviews a bit late and saw comments about construction going on so I worried a bit . When we parked in their garage we could clearly tell they had taken up part of their garage as storage for their construction . Night came and I thought it would get loud but I didn't hear anything at all. Even though we stayed on the first floor next to the fitness room . Maybe heard weights Cling ones. Overall the stay was great. The hotel is nice overall and they remodeled rooms into really cute nautical themed shacks . Amazing and way better looking that the Argonaut hotel in my opinion. The staff were okay seemed too busy to care to help us but nothing terrible . I did see them helping one customer with the different amenities avaliable so she wasn't too neglectful . I would fix the parking garage situation . When we went there was a back up and we were cutting off traffic on Bay St. FYI the parking garage is on the Bay side of the hotel and there is no left turn on North Point where the from entrance of the a hotel is . Parking garage will take you to any floor and there's in and out privileges . I know there's also valet buy we weren't intrested. It's more expensive at 48$ plus tax but we preferred the convenience of going in and out . Otherwise stay at a public parking garage for a better price .
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"mid-week in SF"
Great location!
2 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
Marie
"Very average"
Breakfast limited choice Noisy workmen in the room next door at 7:30am. Managed to get them to change our room for the next night, but why would you book us into a room that was going to be noisy early in the morning Fire alarm test with absolutely no warning the next morning . Wow did we get out of bed fast. Last morning of our stay, bang on the door at 8 am , to announce the arrival under the door of our account. No restuarant . 3 blocks from the wharf. Lots of hotels much closer
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"very modern hotel 3mns away from fishermen wharf"
spend 3 nights at Pier 2620. loved it! hotel was very clean, newly renovated, very close to Pier 39 (sea lions) Pier 35 (alcatraz cruises) i booked the club room that includes continental breakfast. 3mns walk from tour bus (take the 48h pass with Big bus its awesome and you will save money if you travel with family, it takes you all around town and the golden bridge or the Bay bridge as well) the only thing they should improve is the service offered by the front desk staff. they were not very helpful or customer service oriented at all :( also at 4am in the morning on saturday the fire alarm went on. we all evacuated the hotel, couple with babies and small children. it was cold and we were all in pyjamas and sleepy! fire department came... after they checker they said it was some smokers ... nobody from the hotel came talk to the growd or just informed us about the situation. they could just print a note and slide it under the room door at least!
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
chann
Noisy hotel, average service
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2015
"Under Construction"
Our whole floor was under construction — more workers in the place then there were people staying there. I bit uncomfortable
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
"Location, location, location"
My daughter wanted to see Alcatraz so we stayed near the wharf. Great location within walking distance. Also close to great Italian restaurant, ALioto's. Recommend to NOT get the room with your headboard on the same wall as the fitness center. Noisy dumb bells!!
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Rosanne
"VERY CLEAN"
Under construction on our floor. Noisy during the day. Room was very nice. Staff was very helpful. One main complaint was we went down for breakfast thinking it was a buffet included in our room. No signs were out on entrance. Got our plates and sat down to eat, then noticed a very small sign on table about 2"x2" that the buffet was $22.50 plus a very small order of orange juice was $4.50. Breakfast ended up costing $53.00 for two. Thought this was a ridiculous price and should have been posted as you came in. Could have gotten breakfast anywhere for half the price. Information lady was very helpful helping us get around to different activities.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
Brenda
"Good location, beautiful and modern decor"
Beautiful hotel with nice amenities. However, the hotel was renovating the other rooms on the first floor where our room was located, which was not disclosed prior to booking. The room was very nice and clean, the front check in staff was indifferent, one of our concierges was fantastic but the other gave misinformation. There is a lack of insulation though so you can hear guests walking above you. I would suggest staying on the 3rd floor.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
great hotel, perfect location, clean, spasious rooms, modern, nice bar area, good gym. Overall a great experience!!
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
Beba
"Short walk to Fisherman's Wharf"
My family of 4 only booked one night at this hotel and it was everything I expected a high rated hotel to be. It was just two short blocks to Fisherman's Wharf, which was nice. The room was very clean and beds comfortable. It had all the "little" amenities you would expect. The only thing that wasn't pleasant was the night time noise from outside. I have to sleep with windows open for true comfort and it was quite noisy outside; drunk people, a car drag racing down the street, and at one point somewhere, some woman was wailing. Day time seems nicer with families about, but once the sun goes down, it becomes filled with "seedy" people.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Posh digs for the money"
Very nice and the location is perfect. Parking is an extra $55 a day.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
"Close to fisherman's wharf"
The hotel is nice. We really loved the room's decor. However the room temperature was 78degrees when we arrived.I turned down the ac to 60 degrees.the room temperature never got below 75 degrees all night long.We complained about the temperature within one hour of our arrival, a facility engineer was sent our room and said the ac unit was in perfect working order.To be fair it has been unusually warm in San Francisco, but in a three star hotel your room should be cooler than the outside temperature.
jeff
"nice hotel; close to the Bay"
Staff was very pleasant mostly. Rooms were clean.
K.
Nice location and the staff was helpful. The hotel was in the middle of a remodel and the new rooms are very trendy. However, we walked by the same dirty dishes 3 days in a row.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
I liked the hotel. The construction was bothersome.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WILL NEVER GO BACK"
It was horrific! I will NEVER go back there again and I would NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone! The service was horrible. They were accusatory and rude and were not accommodating at all. It was a terrible experience.
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2015
Decent place. Good location. Parking $45 per night, a bit pricey. No coffee or breakfast included.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"Perfect place to stay with access to the Wharf"
Can't say enough about the comfort and care at this hotel. Loved the staff and the rooms and the location. They even give you ear plugs if you need them. Close to great food, tours, Starbucks, and lots of fun activities. We loved it and I am recommending to everyone I know. Thank you Expedia for including it in my travel choices. Beautifully and newly decorated.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Wonderful at the Wharf"
The location was ideal, close to many things! The staff and concierge was very helpful. They were doing construction in the hotel so at time it was a bit noisy but nothing overbearing.
4 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Gerald
This hotel is under some serious construction and we were unfortunately placed right next to it. The rooms are nice; unfortunately, weren't able to enjoy it with the intense construction noise. Need to disclose this to your guests prior to booking. Also when your doing heavy construction management should not sell the rooms adjacent to the noise.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Lindsey
"Nice hotel. Centrally located"
Undergoing renovation at the time we stayed, but open. We had a newly renovated room.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Susie
"A night in San Fransisco"
A very enjoyable stay. Everything was clean and new. The only problem I had was there is only one set of elevators and the halls are very long
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Shelby
Excellent hotel, nice people and very confort Room
Other trip Aug 12, 2015