All hotels in St. Charles, Illinois, United States of America
4070 East Main Street, St. Charles, IL, 60174, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Huge double vanity, Keurig coffee maker, and more"
Beautiful room with a huge double vanity, separate whirlpool tub and shower, large flat screen TV, microwave, refrigerator, free wi-fi, and lots of space. One of the nicest hotel rooms I've ever stayed in!
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Very nice room. The hotel lobby was being remodeled. It was still a great stay and we will return.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Me and my boyfriend had a wonderful time. It was very clean, very quiet, and everyone was friendly.
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2014
Abby
"I wish I knew"
It was not what I expected -- the hotel was undergoing renovation and no one shared that in advance. They also placed us in a room that was furthest away from the elevator which made it so inconvenient. Had I known it was undergoing renovation, I would not have stayed at the hotel. this is my vacation and felt it put a damper on it...
6 night trip Apr 7, 2014
MAW
"Good hotel"
They were under construction during out 4/11-4/12/14 stay, but still nice. Beds were comfortable. Loud on Saturday night.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Becky
"under construction"
We did not know the hotel was under construction when we booked the room
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"great stay great location"
Would stay here again
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
mary
Would have been nice to know that the lobby is closed for remodeling. Long walks to the elevator and the exterior doors to the stairwell do not have key card readers so as a guest you cant opt to use a side entrance and stairs to avoid the long walks to the elevator. One the remodel is done I am sure it will be very nice but key card readers still would be nice on the stairwell entrance doors from the outside
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Not a typical Hilton Garden Inn"
Overall the say was worth the lower price. They are doing construction in the lobby and offered a free breakfast to make up for it which was nice. However the breakfast consisted of toast and cereal. No egg or any kind of meat. The room itself was nice and overall comfortable. I was placed on the1st floor and the person above me you could hear them walking back and forth all night long. When their shower was on there was loud banging coming from the pipes in the walls. Since I was there only one night it was something I lived with but not something I want to deal with again. I will be back in a few weeks to spend a full weekend there and hopefully it will be better this time around.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
R Gopal
"Great get away"
Despite renovation to lobby, the accommodations were wonderful; staff exceptional; location perfect. We were minutes away from many dining choices(they even offered room service for dinner!), across from the theatre where we attended a play; next to shopping galore and minutes from downtown St. Charles. The renovations never affected us as they had relocated the lobby to a temporary check in area, and we never heard any reno noise. The only problem we experienced was the key cards worked once and then wouldn't work a second time. They immediately sent up new ones.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2014
"Good place to stay in St. Charles, IL"
The lobby was under construction, but this did not detract from our visit. The room was quiet and comfortable. The best part about staying here were the employees. Notably, Karen who oversaw the breakfast and Bob the manager were friendly and worked to provide outstanding service.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Debbie H.
"Hard, lumpy mattress."
Pros: Very nice personnel, good location, very clean room, high-end bathroom, fully equipped & stocked with all the expected amenities. Cons: It was under construction, and their main entrance sign was unclear as to where to enter the building. (However, they were courteous and responsive in acting on my suggestion to correct that confusion.) The main drawback was the thin, hard, very lumpy mattress; it felt like a cheap mattress with a small board under it. But the linens, pillows, blankets & towels were all top-grade. When construction is complete and the bed is replaced, it'll earn an overall 5 rating from me. I'd stay there again, all in all.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
"Great And Attentive Staff"
I'll start with the positives. The staff was wonderful, the hotel was nice and clean. We loved the Keurig in the room, as Target is just down the road, so we were able to buy K-cups we prefer for our morning coffee. The location for us was also ideal. However, not so sure we'd stay here again. The pool are is very, very small. They had just five chairs in the whole area, so when we arrived for the kids to swim, I had to stand until someone left so I could use a chair- it was quite awkward, and the pool is incredibly small. We also found the rooms did not keep noise out very well. There was quite a bit of running up and down the hallways, and the people staying above us were insanely loud at night. Also, and this is partly my fault for not reading clearly, but continental breakfast is NOT included in your stay. They want nearly ten bucks a person for a continental breakfast each morning. Uh, I don't think so. Instead, we bought some things and had a quick breakfast in our room. So while the people who worked here were lovely- the desk staff was incredibly nice and considerate- we were not entirely comfortable, and on our return trip to St.Charles coming up, we will be looking at staying down the road just a little bit.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Erika
"Convenient to Pheasant Run Conference Center"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean as was hallways, elevators, lobby, etc. Microwave and fridge in room was great. Close to several restaurants.
4 night business trip Feb 24, 2014
"convention"
Besides not getting the room we'd ordered, it was fine.We'd reserved the room with the Jacuzzi tub, I thought that;s what I paid for. This room did not have that feature. Upon checking our reservation on the next leg, of the trip we'd realized there'd been an error.
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
sean murphy
"Wonderful Anniversary Stay"
My boyfriend and I came here for our Anniversary before going to a Comedy Show @ Improv in Schaumburg. We had a wonderful time, the hotel was beautiful and the room (corner king w whirlpool) was spacious, and luxurious. We will definitely be coming back!
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2014
Maddie
"Satisfied"
Although I was not happy that breakfast was not included with the cost of the room, the rest of my experience was very good. The work out room was nice and the bedroom was cozy and clean. The cookies were yummy and made for a good breakfast :)
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Whitney
"Nice & easy"
Staff was very polite, room was clean. Check-in & check-out was easy. All around nice stay for a short & sweet date night.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Wonderful hotel"
The hotel is very clean. The rooms are a nice size. It has a small kitchenette with microwave, coffee maker, mini-frig and storage cabinets. Internet is free. The indoor pool and hot tub were very nice. Breakfast buffet was delicious. A fireplace in the lobby was a nice touch for the cold weather. It is close to many restaurants and a Wal-Mart and Target. The hotel staff are friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Lavonna
The room was clean and the bed was comfy. the only thing I missed was the free buffet breakfast that you get most of the time at hotels.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Superb!"
We were in St. Charles for a concert at Aracada Theatre. Hotel was within 10 minutes of the theatre and was very easy to find. All personnel at the hotel were friendly and most kind. The room itself was very clean, modern and quiet. Everything was spotless! We ate in the small dining room before the show and found the food to be very good and served quickly. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2013
Jackson
Very quiet, comfortable stay. "Comfort setting beds" were appreciated!
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Great stay - exceeded expectations"
Hotel was well cared for, room was very nice and service was great. I will stay there again without hesitation.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"close to St. Charles where we went to the concert"
The motel was very nice with friendly service. The only down side was they charge $10,00 for a breakfast and have no continental style breakfast bar. Considering the price of their rooms, we thought there should have been a breakfast bar included in the stay,
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"WOW! The best stay I have had in a long time."
I was so impressed not only by the facilities, and comfort/quiet of my room but by the attitude of everyone who worked there. They all seemed happy to be at work, lots of smiles, greetings and laughter from the desk clerk, to housekeeping. The restaurant in particular went out of their way to accommodate my food allergies. I ate well and enjoyed every meal! Sandy, Karen and Hector were excellent, I felt like I was eating with friends. The cooks prepared food fit for royalty! If I am ever in the area, I will stay at the Hilton Garden again.
4 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
Valerie
"Rates too high not to give complimentary breakfast"
Our hotel experience was great, nice staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds........at a hefty price. Next morning go to get breakfast, there is your normal complimentary breakfast items, cereal, bagels, coffee cakes....so my daughter & I proceed to toast us each a bagel get a drink. Behind me I notice another breakfast bar with fresh fruit, bacon, sausage.............. so I ask the gal is everything complimentary? She looks at me like I'm crazy shakes her head & states that she is charging us ala carte right now but if I touch that bacon she will charge me $9.95. Now I seen a sign about having a complete breakfast prepared for you for $9.95 however there was no sign anywhere stating that none of the breakfast items were complimentary except for the coffee. Now I'm pretty sure we were not the only ones to make that error, so the waitress didn't need to be rude, as I'm sure shes asked the same question a lot. I couldn't tell you the last time I stayed in a hotel that didn't give some sort of complimentary breakfast. I don't care how nice the hotel at those prices I expect some sort of free breakfast. I will not return, nor will I recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Alice
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel, will definately be staying there again on my next trip to St. Charles.
2 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"Great beds and bathrooms"
The road in front of this hotel has been torn up for over 2 years. It really is pitiful and makes getting in and out difficult. Not the hotel's fault, but maybe people should stay somewhere else for another 2 years.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Gene
"Very nice place!"
We were impressed with the cleanliness and the friendliness of the staff. The bed was very comfortable too! A very nice stay for the price!
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Grandma
"Loud air conditioner"
Room was very nice. Bed was comfortable. However, the air conditioner was quite loud.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Hilton Garden Inn St Charles"
Hilton Garden Inn St Charles was very charming. It was a little out of town, but the staff was very accomodating, the room was lovely, the gardens were very inviting. The cookies at the front desk were delicious!
4 night trip Jul 2, 2013
Dianne
"Close to everything in St. Charles."
Road construction going on in front of hotel which will not go on forever. Oh wait, we live in Illinois, it might.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
JoAnn
"Redemption"
My last review was critical of being assigned a smoking room despite requesting a non-smoking room and an adjustable mattress that was beyond repair. I decided to give this normally great property another chance, and I'm glad I did. This property is back on my regular stay list, although the road construction seems as though it may never end. Nonetheless, it's quiet and a great choice for road warriors.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2013
Great stay for the money.
4 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"Sj"
Love the hotel but don't like the construction on the main road. Clean room and friendly staff. For sure i will choose this hotel for next stay.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
Sophia
"Great Place to Get Away"
An overall great place. Beautiful suites. Defiantly going to return in the near future
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2013
Nick
"Convient location"
Excellent
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2013
"Hate to say this"
In two previous reviews, I've rated this property highly. This last visit was less than satisfactory for two reasons. First, in my preferences I always ask for a non-smoking room and normally this property is gracious in accommodating my wishes. Not this time. I was put in a room that smelled so strong of tobacco that the next day a friend actually said he was surprised I had taken up smoking again! And the surprising part is that I was probably the only person on the floor. The other problem was that the "adjustable" mattress was broken and the bed was essentially flat on one side and fully "inflated" on the other. I almost felt like I was being shunted off to a lesser room because I booked through Hotels.Com. I'll probably give them one more chance, but I was seriously disappointed during this trip.
1 night trip May 28, 2013
"Very clean!"
The staff that we did encounter were very friendly and the room was super clean. Bed was also very comfy. We would stay again!
Other trip May 6, 2013
"hard bed COLD pool"
This hotel had the Hardest bed we've ever tried to sleep on. Indoor pool was Very COLD. Tv in room was hard to turn on. still it was better than staying across the street at Pheasant Run.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
MJ
"I'll be back"
I've been here before and will be back. I first came here because of the more-than-adequate parking, esp. in the evenings. It's very convenient (150 yards) to the Du Page convention center, and there's plenty of good places to eat within a few minutes( on foot or by car ) travel. The room was clean - the bed firm - the fridge and microwave worked- no complaints. The staff was attentive and friendly. I really like this place, Also - the rates through Hotels.com were great..
3 night trip Apr 25, 2013
jim
The walk in shower needed cleaning from the inside. There was soap build up and pink slime growing on the shower door. The overstuffed chair needed to be at Good Will, not in a four star hotel. The last night there was a kid next door who was still making banging sounds at 11Pm...I carry ear plugs for just such a thing. Over all it was a pleasant stay.
4 night trip Apr 3, 2013
Great property, but road work that has been ongoing for nearly three years make ingress and egress sometimes confusing. Warriors, this property is across the road from Pheasant Run Golf Course, so bring the clubs.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2013
Very clean, smelled great!
Business trip Mar 18, 2013
Jodie
"Excellent value!"
We got a great deal (thanks Expedia) for a king suite. The room was huge. Whirlpool bath, separate shower, desk, couch, chair and a wonderfully comfortable king size bed. The desk clerk was pleasant and helpful. This was the only contact with hotel staff, nothing else required. No fault of the Hilton Garden Inn but road construction in the area was a little confusing but not much of a downside. Very close to the event we were attending in downtown St. Charles. We will be staying again.
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
trumpeter56
I have stayed at this hotel several times when I attend the technology conference. The staff is always friendly and helpful.
Business trip Mar 3, 2013
"great access to Pheasant Run. performance show."
The stay was enjoyable . The only thing that was disapointing was the tempurature of the wirl pool. could have been warmer. The in room jacuzzi did have some black residue that came out of the water jets that probably should be cleaned and sanitized on a daily basis. Over all a good experience.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
R. McDonnough
"NIce Place to stay in West Chicago"
I have stayed here 4 or 5 times in the last 4 or 5 years. Always consistent. Nice, clean, quiet. Free cookies in front. Nice gym and indoor pool.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2013
Rob
I it was very nice, the staff was wonderful. The breakfast was great although it was purchased.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
"Convenient to visitng family in the area"
I was quite pleased with the room and the warm welcome we received upon arrival. The room had all the ammenities,ie, fridge, microwave, coffee pot, hair dryer, etc. I was able to speak to Ric, who was charming and most helpful and he assigned us a room on the ground level with sliding doors to the patio. My only disappointment was not having room service or a complimentary continental breakfast. However, the food prepared and the service in the dining area were outstanding. We would certainly stay there again.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012