All hotels in Carlsbad, California, United States of America
6450 Carlsbad Blvd, Carlsbad, CA, 92011, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Business, fun stay"
Very comfortable, clean and very nice, helpful staff.
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Lily
Good location, nice hotel- would stay there again.
3 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Although our family only spend one night in this hotel, the receptionist was very friendly and welcoming. We definitely make this hotel one of our #1 choice.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Hotel seemed old. Humid and a little musty smell in room. Lots of noise and commotion coming from the room above. Had to call desk and complain.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
anthony
Service was great
2 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
Sterling
"five star"
Had a relaxing time. Staff was very accommodating
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Rocio
"Carlsbad Hilton Garden Inn"
Everything was great. Great location. Great food and service at the hotel. A very relaxing environment for my business trip.
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
"Stay at Marriott Residence Inn-trust me!!!"
Overpriced. Front desk folks very distracted and not very helpful. Gave two kids goody bags in front of my kids and didn't offer any to mine. Weird dripping pipe over shower. Across from beach ... If you want to jump down a cliff to actually get to water. Beach entrance 10 min.walk. Should be about $89/night. Their rates are ridiculous. Residence Inn is FAR superior for the same price.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Melisa
"Rocky start but good stay"
The hotel itself was great. My only problem was when we arrived. We traveled in June. When I made the reservation in March for 2 rooms, I said they did not have to be adjoining but we wanted them close together. When we arrived, we were told the rooms half a floor apart (119 and 134). At the 3:00 check in time, only 1 room was ready. When the other room was still not ready after 4:00, they changed that room to 120 which was right across the hall from the first room and was what we requested from the beginning. If that room was available, why wasn't our request honored to start with? They did comp us. 4 breakfasts for our inconvenience.
4 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Relaxing and beautiful"
Our room was clean and comfortable with a beautiful view of pool garden area and ocean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Free shuttle service to LEGOLAND and many local restaurants. The salt water pool was always a perfect temperature, is large, and has no "deep end" which is perfect for kids. The pool area is surrounded by palms and garden flora so it feels relaxing and tropical. The beach is directly across the street, however it's about a half-mile walk to get to an access point, which we didn't anticipate. We loved our stay and would definitely return!
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"Can't wait to visit again soon!"
It was a small family getaway to the beach....family of 6. Really enjoyed our stay. Would definitely visit again.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Ana
"Love our stay... more than Legoland!"
First time to Legoland with our daughter, enjoyed hotel stay and shuttle service... Movies on the lawn Friday and Saturday nights for the children was especially nice. Everyone, was courteous and tentative. Would stay there again!
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Rita
"Nice Hotel for Families"
It's a nice hotel, comfortable and right across the road from a beautiful beach. It's better suited to families than couples or solo travelers. The pool and hot tub were dominated by families into the night! I was also disappointed that breakfast was not provided. Otherwise, a good stay!
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Ocean View is the best!!"
Ocean View is the best, spend most of our time looking out the window
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Will
"awesomeness"
Very comfortable and excellent all around. Thank you so much.
3 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Murphy
"Carlsbad oceanfront hotels."
They let us check in early so that was great. I paid a little extra for a partial ocean view which really wasn't even a partial view. I think the price is too much for the emenities.Its too bad there is not a balcony or windows that open completely so you can enjoy the weather.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Roxanne
"The beach makes it even better..."
Nice hotel. Great location; near beach.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Mia
"disappointed"
My only complaint is that I paid for 2 double queens in my room and instead I was given a single with one l king size for 3 people. Where's my refund.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
alisha
"Carlsbad beach hotel"
nice hotel near the beach. I would stay again but our room had a musty swell which was noticeable.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Kirk
"Clean, friendly, and great location."
Paid for and booked a partial ocean view room. Although the window faced the direction of the ocean, there was actually zero view of any water. Just a huge tree and then some sky. They did switch my room after the weekend was over. Staff very friendly. Condition of the room was clean, but a little dated in its look. Kind of basic as far as hotels go, but you can't beat the location!
7 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
Kimberly
"Wait for the new beds."
Beds were terrible. However, they are in the process of changing out the old mattresses. Unfortunately, we still had an old one.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
The view is Awesome! The hotel was clean, the people and service were Great and it is close to Legoland
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great has everything gym breakfast pool beach sho"
Nice a little noise
3 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Very nice hotel close to the ocean"
My room was a two queen bed setup with an ocean view. The term "ocean view" is very subjective, and I could hardly see the ocean. If you really want an ocean view, ask for a room closest to the ocean. The gym was very tiny. Breakfast was fantastic but overpriced. The grounds were well kept and contained beautiful flowers. Breakfast on the patio is definitely a must-do. Lounging by the fire next to the pool is also a must-do. It's a fantastic hotel for the price.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Jen
The employees are so courteous and respectful. I will recommend it to my friends.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Not The Best Stay At The Hilton Garden Inn."
Expensive for a Garden Inn but Carlsbad location is the reason. First room given had to be changed due to very noisy air conditioning roof vent right outside the window. Second room overlooked the parking lot and maintenance and trash area.
2 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
"Noisy laundry vent/room"
I would not recommend room #243. Nice corner room but above hotel laundry room. Big noisy vent below our window. Loud music coming from laundry room, called front desk twice and still loud. Finally my husband went down to the laundry room and told them to turn music down. Good nights sleep after that.
2 night trip Apr 16, 2015
"A great mini vacation"
The hotel is across from the ocean, and is close by to many beach cities. I like the size of the hotel, meaning that it had all the services (restaurant, pool, gym, snacks). The room was very clean and offered free wifi, which is important to us. We would stay again.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Fredda
"Like the projection movie. Kid friendly Greatview"
Overall great hotel staff. They were very accommodating.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Wedding night"
Stayed here our wedding night. Got there around 1AM and Left by 10AM. Didnt really experience much besides a little sleep and shower
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Crystal
"Birthday get away!"
This was a birthday get away to celebrate my boyfriends birthday and the entire staff treated us very special. We received shuttle service between hotels and restaurants that it made a huge difference and all the fun things we were able to do. Special thank you to Tom at the front desk he went above and beyond to make sure this was a special time for us!
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Very nice hotel, no noise around us."
Only problem we had was that we had to call for the Internet access code. No directions in the desk as mentioned on the desk in the room. It did work after we got the code. Nice room, no problem with parking. Clean.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"college tour during springbreak"
3 night family of 4 stay in carlsbad for so cal college tours. we got a nice corner room with very limited partial ocean view. rooms were nice a spacious for 4 of us . refrig and microwave came in handy. location was amazing right across from beach for morning and evening walks and sunset.a bit pricey considering others places around but overall location made up for it. hotel staff very accommodating. im a light sleeper and couldnt hear anyone.
3 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"baby shower"
I was in town for a baby shower.
3 night trip Mar 26, 2015
"Family trip to legoland"
Great location, outstanding staff, very accommodating, great shuttle to LEGOLAND, etc.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Perfect location and stay"
Best experience, all staff were great, perfect for kids plus adults. Best location. I am definitely coming back here more often.
Recommend it
"Great beach getaway."
Great location for weekend beach getaway. Great beach walking access. Nice pool at the hotel. Relaxing.
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
Patti
"Highly Reccomend this Hotel"
Great Value. Great location. Close to everything by car.... Dealerships, Premium Outlet Mall for shopping after meetings, restaurants..even Legoland. Small drawbacks..$12 per day parking and the noisy neighbors that checked in the night before. I had 3:30 am check out to catch a flight out of San Diego
3 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"Ocean views and a comfortable room"
Nice property with ocean view. Great location and comfortable beds. The gym is small but when you have the beach nearby it doesn't matter. The dining area is also very small but there are plenty of great restaurants nearby.
2 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"Very nice stay for the price."
Enjoyed our visit. Not far from the city. Hotel is family friendly.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Celebration of my wife's 4th birthday. Great location to the beach and downtown Carlsbad.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice hotel."
Nice hotel. Close to everything. Hotel Pool can be warmer. Staff are nice and respond within 30 minutes of your request. We'll stay there again.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
supermom
"Nice hotel close to the beach."
Nice experience. The brunch was okay - not fabulous, but okay.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
AcesMama
"Not worth the money!"
Really nice location, but a big disappointment when we arrived. Not much service at all from front desk staff, facilities were definitely not clean - swimming pool was a bit scary - and even breakfast buffet had an 'unclean' vibe - the frying pans they were making omelettes in were caked with eggs and ingredients, piled up on top of each other - looked like they were just reusing the same pans without rinsing them. Really not worth the $$$ we spent for an 'Ocean View' room (partial).
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
FamilyvisitLego
"Best Beach Getaway in Carlsbad"
We totally enjoyed our stay with you. Your customer service was professional and above board. We always stay at nice hotels but the customer isn't as nice and well organized as yours. You listen and pay attention to what your customer wants and then you deliver! Great place, fantastic customer service. WE look forward to a re visit. Joe and Pat Almazan
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
joseph
"Flying Solo"
I came in from a run on the beach and to my surprise the lobby handed me a towel wrapped around a water. Great touch and nice surprise. Very friendly and helpful lobby staff. Gotta love San Diego!
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Eniko
Very convenient to the area, everything is close by.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Great location, temp look eyes very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Reveal all charges at check in"
Bad experiences at check out Charged parking without stating it at check in
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
peter
"Noticeable downward slope"
I stayed over the President's Day weekend and it will be my last. I have been coming to the HGI Carlsbad since it was built. We have always enjoyed the hotel, great location, nice facilities, restaurant/bar and friendly staff, but no more. Poor service started at check in. Had to wait for room to be cleaned @ 3pm, I had asked for a roll away bed, was told there weren't any available, then told it is against fire code to put in the room we had. So which is it? In the end, a roll away had appeared after we ate in their restaurant. I feel as if I was lied to. The locking mechanism to the door of the interior of the hotel was duct taped over so anyone could get in at any time, no need for a keycard. Not too safe considering we saw some wacko getting arrested at the bus stop out front. There was a wedding in the afternoon in the common area of the hotel and we were asked to move from the fire pit area. Seems as if the hotel is committed to the wedding/function business and no longer families trying to enjoy the beach/pool and what Carlsbad has to offer. There are better alternatives.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015