All hotels in Carlsbad, California, United States of America
6450 Carlsbad Blvd, Carlsbad, CA, 92011, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

Cool projected kids movies was the only highlight.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Raymond
"Close to everything."
Wow...everything was just great. Front desk crew was incredibly helpful every time. You're right across the beach. ***You have to walk a ways to an opening. Once exiting the hotel, you're at a cliff. -and just a short drive from good eats and the freeway.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Anisa
Pillows are to soft and go flat. Other than that everything else was great.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Amazing
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
It was a very pleasant and relaxing stay! Close to the ocean and excellent food.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Luis
Great hotel to stay while visiting the beach and legoland. We paid for a partial ocean view and it wasn't worth it. We were only able to see a sliver of water on the corner, instead we got a pool view, it was still OK but not what I was expecting.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"marvelous"
This place was excellent right by the beach and easy access to freeway and awesome service
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Sergio
"Scarlette's Legoland Trip"
This was a short family trip to Legoland and our stay could not have been more pleasant. The view was beautiful from our room, the bed and pillows were very confy. I called for more towels and received the so fast, I thought someone was knocking on the wrong door. After we checkout I noticed that I had forgotten my fav pillow. I called the front desk, and they had it in a nice bag that evening. They were as courteous upon my return, as they were when I checked in. I will be returning soon!
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
julie a
"Good for families visiting Carlsbad"
Dropped into town to take our 9 yr old to LegoLand. Our kid liked the pool and evening movie on under the stars (on the hotel lawn) and it's sooooo close to LegoLand. The beach is across the street (nice). Carpeting in the hallways needs replacement, but the lobby is nice. The rooms are not going to blow your mind away! ...but they are adequate for resting after a long day out. Staff is friendly. Oh, the hotel is next door to some scrappy Senior Community Housing lol So, there's that. But remember , you're also in front of the beach lol
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Awsome!"
Better Then I thought it could be...My Family Just loved it.We were there for a Legoland Visit and end up staying at this Hotel.So Glad we did!Clean,Quiet,Great Service,And Very reasonable price for location and all of the emminties that are around there.Outlet Malls The Beach and Great Restaraunts Everywhere!We will Be back real soon.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2015
Daryl Mitchell
The 1st day, our sink leaked all over, they tried to fix it, but continue to leak, had to request to change rooms. Also, to get to the beach, we had to walk down a steep rocky hill (not safe with kids)! Disappointed :(
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Christa
Nice room, partial view of ocean but didn't like being so close to the pool area because of the noise.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Sonya
"Business, fun stay"
Very comfortable, clean and very nice, helpful staff.
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Lily
Good location, nice hotel- would stay there again.
3 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Although our family only spend one night in this hotel, the receptionist was very friendly and welcoming. We definitely make this hotel one of our #1 choice.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Hotel seemed old. Humid and a little musty smell in room. Lots of noise and commotion coming from the room above. Had to call desk and complain.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
anthony
Service was great
2 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
Sterling
"five star"
Had a relaxing time. Staff was very accommodating
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Rocio
"Carlsbad Hilton Garden Inn"
Everything was great. Great location. Great food and service at the hotel. A very relaxing environment for my business trip.
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
"Stay at Marriott Residence Inn-trust me!!!"
Overpriced. Front desk folks very distracted and not very helpful. Gave two kids goody bags in front of my kids and didn't offer any to mine. Weird dripping pipe over shower. Across from beach ... If you want to jump down a cliff to actually get to water. Beach entrance 10 min.walk. Should be about $89/night. Their rates are ridiculous. Residence Inn is FAR superior for the same price.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Melisa
"Rocky start but good stay"
The hotel itself was great. My only problem was when we arrived. We traveled in June. When I made the reservation in March for 2 rooms, I said they did not have to be adjoining but we wanted them close together. When we arrived, we were told the rooms half a floor apart (119 and 134). At the 3:00 check in time, only 1 room was ready. When the other room was still not ready after 4:00, they changed that room to 120 which was right across the hall from the first room and was what we requested from the beginning. If that room was available, why wasn't our request honored to start with? They did comp us. 4 breakfasts for our inconvenience.
4 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Relaxing and beautiful"
Our room was clean and comfortable with a beautiful view of pool garden area and ocean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Free shuttle service to LEGOLAND and many local restaurants. The salt water pool was always a perfect temperature, is large, and has no "deep end" which is perfect for kids. The pool area is surrounded by palms and garden flora so it feels relaxing and tropical. The beach is directly across the street, however it's about a half-mile walk to get to an access point, which we didn't anticipate. We loved our stay and would definitely return!
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"Can't wait to visit again soon!"
It was a small family getaway to the beach....family of 6. Really enjoyed our stay. Would definitely visit again.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Ana
"Love our stay... more than Legoland!"
First time to Legoland with our daughter, enjoyed hotel stay and shuttle service... Movies on the lawn Friday and Saturday nights for the children was especially nice. Everyone, was courteous and tentative. Would stay there again!
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Rita
"Nice Hotel for Families"
It's a nice hotel, comfortable and right across the road from a beautiful beach. It's better suited to families than couples or solo travelers. The pool and hot tub were dominated by families into the night! I was also disappointed that breakfast was not provided. Otherwise, a good stay!
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Ocean View is the best!!"
Ocean View is the best, spend most of our time looking out the window
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Will
"awesomeness"
Very comfortable and excellent all around. Thank you so much.
3 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Murphy
"Carlsbad oceanfront hotels."
They let us check in early so that was great. I paid a little extra for a partial ocean view which really wasn't even a partial view. I think the price is too much for the emenities.Its too bad there is not a balcony or windows that open completely so you can enjoy the weather.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Roxanne
"The beach makes it even better..."
Nice hotel. Great location; near beach.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Mia
"disappointed"
My only complaint is that I paid for 2 double queens in my room and instead I was given a single with one l king size for 3 people. Where's my refund.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
alisha
"Nice hotel but no direct beach access"
The hotel was very nice and we had a beautiful view of the ocean. I called to ask about beach access. I was told their was a walking path worn down by other guests but it would be hard for senior citzens to navigate. There is no such path unless you consider a 30 ft cliff filled with cacti a path. Very disappointing . We did find access about a half mile walk down the running/biking path. I would opt for a stay at Carlsbad village instead. Beautiful beach with easy access and lifeguards
Other trip May 20, 2015
Annetta
"Carlsbad beach hotel"
nice hotel near the beach. I would stay again but our room had a musty swell which was noticeable.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Kirk
"Awesome hotel; excellent care and customer service"
My 2 1/2 year old daughter just returned from a vacation at the Hilton Garden Inn in Carlsbad and our stay was simply perfect. Everyone at the front desk was extremely pleasant and accommodating. The hotel was very clean, the beds were very comfortable, the grounds were immaculate and the location is just a quick walk to the ocean/beach. There are so many fun and exciting things to do that were within 1-5 miles of the hotel's location, and the hotel shuttle is readily available to drive you to the destination. My daughter had so much fun that she, literally, did not want to leave. For her first "real" vacation, I consider our stay to be perfect--nothing short of a "10". I am planning a trip back to the same hotel next year, and every year after. Great find and great staff! Would recommend to any family member or friend, without a doubt!
Other trip May 14, 2015
"Clean, friendly, and great location."
Paid for and booked a partial ocean view room. Although the window faced the direction of the ocean, there was actually zero view of any water. Just a huge tree and then some sky. They did switch my room after the weekend was over. Staff very friendly. Condition of the room was clean, but a little dated in its look. Kind of basic as far as hotels go, but you can't beat the location!
7 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
Kimberly
"Great family getaway!!"
I've never written a review but we had such a good stay at the hotel. My kids loved the pool and the view of the ocean right across the street. I really enjoyed the proximity to legoland and the outlet mall. Good restaurants near by as well. Negatives were how expensive the breakfast was 14.95 for adults and 9.95 for kids which my kid eats like a bird so we ended up only eating at the buffet twice. Also it's wasnt great access to the beach below, which was kind if a bummer. Besides that great hotel!
Other trip May 8, 2015
mother of two
"Wait for the new beds."
Beds were terrible. However, they are in the process of changing out the old mattresses. Unfortunately, we still had an old one.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
"Close to the beach with highway in between"
When making my reservation I was under the impression the room was "right on the beach"...not having to cross a road/highway. rather noisy road conditions especially when your room is on what they call the "view room" where you look out over a parking lot and road...
Other trip May 5, 2015
mark
we had reserved a room with ocean view but did not get on because there was no rooms available. Also the hotel restaurant was not clean. Breakfast buffet is not recommended. the hairdryer was broken.
Other trip May 2, 2015
The view is Awesome! The hotel was clean, the people and service were Great and it is close to Legoland
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great has everything gym breakfast pool beach sho"
Nice a little noise
3 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Very nice hotel close to the ocean"
My room was a two queen bed setup with an ocean view. The term "ocean view" is very subjective, and I could hardly see the ocean. If you really want an ocean view, ask for a room closest to the ocean. The gym was very tiny. Breakfast was fantastic but overpriced. The grounds were well kept and contained beautiful flowers. Breakfast on the patio is definitely a must-do. Lounging by the fire next to the pool is also a must-do. It's a fantastic hotel for the price.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Jen
The employees are so courteous and respectful. I will recommend it to my friends.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Not The Best Stay At The Hilton Garden Inn."
Expensive for a Garden Inn but Carlsbad location is the reason. First room given had to be changed due to very noisy air conditioning roof vent right outside the window. Second room overlooked the parking lot and maintenance and trash area.
2 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
"Noisy laundry vent/room"
I would not recommend room #243. Nice corner room but above hotel laundry room. Big noisy vent below our window. Loud music coming from laundry room, called front desk twice and still loud. Finally my husband went down to the laundry room and told them to turn music down. Good nights sleep after that.
2 night trip Apr 16, 2015
"A great mini vacation"
The hotel is across from the ocean, and is close by to many beach cities. I like the size of the hotel, meaning that it had all the services (restaurant, pool, gym, snacks). The room was very clean and offered free wifi, which is important to us. We would stay again.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Fredda
"Like the projection movie. Kid friendly Greatview"
Overall great hotel staff. They were very accommodating.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Wedding night"
Stayed here our wedding night. Got there around 1AM and Left by 10AM. Didnt really experience much besides a little sleep and shower
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Crystal
"Birthday get away!"
This was a birthday get away to celebrate my boyfriends birthday and the entire staff treated us very special. We received shuttle service between hotels and restaurants that it made a huge difference and all the fun things we were able to do. Special thank you to Tom at the front desk he went above and beyond to make sure this was a special time for us!
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Very nice hotel, no noise around us."
Only problem we had was that we had to call for the Internet access code. No directions in the desk as mentioned on the desk in the room. It did work after we got the code. Nice room, no problem with parking. Clean.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"college tour during springbreak"
3 night family of 4 stay in carlsbad for so cal college tours. we got a nice corner room with very limited partial ocean view. rooms were nice a spacious for 4 of us . refrig and microwave came in handy. location was amazing right across from beach for morning and evening walks and sunset.a bit pricey considering others places around but overall location made up for it. hotel staff very accommodating. im a light sleeper and couldnt hear anyone.
3 night family trip Mar 30, 2015