All hotels in Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States of America
14850 Kruse Oaks Dr., Lake Oswego, OR, 97035, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Awsome i givee it a 10"
Dryer broke other then that it was perfect.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Good place out of the city."
The staff were particularly friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. We especially liked both of the shuttle drivers. Notably, the desk staff were not particularly good about having information on downtown Portland.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Denise
The pool was too cold and the hot tub was too hot.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Evangeline
"pleased overall"
Air conditioning ran extremely loud and shower is slippery but otherwise everything was excellent
7 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Everything was good, breakfast was a little spendy for my son who eats like a bird ($8.95). But we enjoyed breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Katherin
Great hotel, friendly staff and very clean too.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Review"
Shower was funky as I think it was a handicap room
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Loved this place"
Loved the decor and the treats in the lobby. Room was beautiful and clean. Couldn't have asked for more.
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
Phyllis
"Clean Comfortable Room."
One night stay. Clean and comfortable. Adjustable bed in our room was a definite plus given back issues. Staff very accommodating.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Melinda
"Overall a fair value"
check in was little discourteous, prob because it was one man show and the gentleman seemed flustered. Lobby and the prop in general show signs of aging. The Keurig coffee is a good change but the room itself needs upgrades. No break fast in am was bit of a disappointment. Not even bagel and cream cheese! May be overall fair value. I like hilton brand generally; and will come again.
1 night business trip May 15, 2015
"Nice hotel in a good location"
No issues. A very quick business trip so little time spent in the hotel.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Great Hotel in a Quiet Neighborhood"
We were warmly greeted by the front desk. During our 4 night stay, I noticed the main lobby was frequently filled with guests - nice atmosphere. The hotel is an easy exit off the freeway, but the surrounding neighborhood is beautiful/quiet with several options for restaurants, coffee, etc with walking paths. The rooms were CLEAN - love the comfort select beds and pillows. We ended up with a handicap accessible room and they are always a bit for spacious. We discovered Lake Oswego community and enjoyed the restaurants & shopping. Very pretty area.
4 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Tracy
"Lake Oswego hotel close to Oregon City, Damascus"
Drifts of cherry blossoms laced the sidewalk to the entance and the azalea hedges. Spring was an awesome display. We enjoyed the staff, the pool, breakfast and the room, even though it didn't have views of much and we could hear our neighbors talking next door.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Nancie
"Great Location- Generally Good Choice"
This would be a 5 star rating for the price- nice facility, great staff, good location. There are many reviews that will point out these positive qualities. And the features and equipment in the room are excellent for the price. Except.... I had two issues which are noise-related. 1. The toilets are the loudest I have ever come across. When you (or your neighbor) press the handle, an explosive charge is immediately released- they probably are using military technology to obliterate the waste- creating a shock wave that can be felt 1/2 mile away. ;-) 2. The heating/cooling unit had a very loud fan. Perhaps there was a way to get it to run at a slower speed and it would have been quieter. But it woke me up several times each night and in my grogginess I didn't figure it out. And of course, during the day, i didn't think to spend time to see if it could run at a slower speed.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Caine
"Happy and well rested."
We have stayed w/ you before and keep coming back. The only complaint is that we had a handicap room and I prefer a regular bathroom. Other than that everything was great!
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Trisha
"Great service for a fair price."
I will stay here again.
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
erik
I really just want to give credit where credit is due, but making people fill out extra form fields makes results reduced. Usually I don't have time and would have just closed this window because you required me to type notes. But I just finished a usability study for my current website, and thought it would be good to leave feed back. love the hotel, hate this required form entry for saying I had a lovely stay. 5 stars. UX fail. please pass along to whom it may concern.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Super clean; great location - close to friends; awkward entry with doors colliding into one another... Great bed and best pillows ever!!!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Pat
"Hotel conditions"
Not so nice pillows are flat and neightbors were loud at 2 in the morning. Husbands omelette was awful.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
cindi
"Accommodating"
Very accommodating. Everything at your fingertips to make for a non-stressful vacation!
4 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Oasis in Oswego."
Quiet place in semi-natural setting. Convenient location to freeway. Easy access to Starbucks and other eateries. Just a good place. And a very nice swimming pool and hot tub.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"The soundproof is terribe"
I can clearly hear people talking in the other Room and the toilet is too high
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
jessica
"Good Hotel"
I stayed in a king room with a jetted tub. Do not turn on the jets if you don't want a lake in the bathroom. The jets spray everywhere, even when we waited for the tub to fill. The curtains could not close in our room. We were on ground level and it was awkward getting dressed. The pool was amazing and so was the staff. I would definitely stay again but I will not pay for the jetted tub again.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Good Location"
Nice hotel, I prefer the Hilton brand. Beds were sleep number, not a fan of that. Took forever to figure out where the knob was to adjust that. You could slightly hear the doors slamming shut from the other rooms. Otherwise it was a good room.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Katie
"good stay"
Good hotel, great location. Other than worn carpet, hotel was good. No qualms about staying there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Daryl
"Satisfied"
A very short stay, but comfortable. I was disappointed there was no complimentary breakfast, a small one, just the $12.95 buffet.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Anne
"Clean and comfortable"
Room was clean. Furnishings were comfortable . After a long day on the road the shower and shower head was great. Great rates.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Dauna
"WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL"
WE LOVE THIS HOTEL. WE TRY TO STAY HERE EVERY YEAR WE COME UP FOR CHRISTMAS. THE HOTEL IS BEAUTIFUL AND THE STAFF ARE THE BEST. THEY ARE SO FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THERE ARE SEVERAL OF OUR FAVORITE RESTAURANTS CLOSE BY AND THE THEATRE IS ABOUT 5 MINUTES AWAY. NO COMPLAINTS SO FAR.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
SHARON
We stayed two nights--lovely building, nice (small) pool, nice hot tub. The mattress is sleep number, so half of the bed can be firm and half can be soft. Interesting. No fan in the bathroom--not sure why this is typical for hotel rooms. Room had a mini fridge, microwave, and Keurig--nice.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"We'll stay here again!"
All the employees were friendly (not obnoxiously over friendly) and helpful. All our needs were met.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Jacqueline M
"Great location; nice hotel."
We were able to check in early and they were very friendly. The room was large, clean and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Judy
"Will not return"
Uncontrollable heat. Bed. Hard as a rock. Staff disinterested. Breakfast overpriced.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Great location, clean room and helpful staff."
The hotel conveniently located a few blocks off of I5, there are several restaurant and bars all within walking distance. The lobby, hotel and room were clean. The staff was helpful and very friendly. We did not have the breakfast. There was refreshing flavored water, tea and cookies available in the lobby. We would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Alarms all night"
The fire alarm went off 4 times. They had a pipe burst in the basement and the maintenance staff kept setting it off when repairing. The solution was to offer a danish in the morning. I don't expect to pay this for a decent hotel and be work up 4 times in the middle of the night, with the hotel acting like it was no big deal.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"No disappointment here!"
As always, this hotel does not disappoint! From the check-in to the warm cookies to the quiet rooms, it was fantastic. This hotel is our go to hotel. We have tried others in the area, but keep coming back to the Hilton. The staff is attentive from the moment you arrive until you leave.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
No trouble or issues at any point. I chose it because I always get a good experience from Hilton Garden Inns.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Nice and comfortable place For business travel. The breakfast is better than most equivalent hotel in the area.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very pleased that you were happy with your guest room, and our breakfast. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Nice place friendly people"
Nice place, nice people
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.
4 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
thomas
"Very nice room"
Trip was to visit my son at college. This room was very nice. Quiet, comfortable, clean, everything you could want. The fire alarm going off one night was a distraction, but these things happen!
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
Lynne
"Gave Away my room!"
I was very disappointed to arrive to the hotel after prepaying for two nights to discover my room was given to someone else and at 12:30AM I had to walk in the rain to another hotel nearby. Desk clerk said my room would be paid for, instead my credit card was charged for the room at the Crown Plaza which is where I specifically did NOT want to stay and as of Fridays charges have not seen a credit for the night that was "given away". In all my years and travels, this is the first time this has happened to me, not happy that this is even and option for them to give away a pre-paid room.
2 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Enjoyed the stay and staff, location were very nice. Room was very clean and organized
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
scott
"The heart of Portland"
The hotel staff really made our stay as perfect as you can get. They allowed us to check-in early. They gave us an upgrade on our room. Complimentry water bottles. What more could you want on a hotel stay!! Many, many attractions were easily accessable from the hotel.. They really topped off our stay with late check-out...Will be back...
2 night trip Sep 28, 2014
NMDA
"Perfect for a get away stay"
Very nice location. Easily accessible to surrounding businesses. The employees were terrific, our room was nice and clean. And the pool was great. Very clean. A perfect place for our little get-away!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Clean, Quiet, Comfortable"
Clean, quiet, big room. A good option if you can't stay in Portland proper.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to write about us on Expedia. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in the Portland area.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Meghan
"NOT RECOMMEDED!"
Worst hotel of our week-long trip! Wifi never worked & front desk couldn't help. Annoying adjustable bed, small room & super soft pillows.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Will stay here again."
Check in and out was fast and easy. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Close to the freeway, but not close enough to hear or see it. Restaurant's and coffee shop within walking distance. The room was clean and there were plenty of towels. The bed was very comfortable. A+
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
Nice clean hotel. Beds were very comfortable.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"Nice clean rooms"
The staff was very courteous the location of the hotel is very nice and very central to everything that we needed to accomplish in Portland.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014