All hotels in Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States of America
14850 Kruse Oaks Dr., Lake Oswego, OR, 97035, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Perfect"
We have made this our hotel of choice and only stay here every time we come near here. Awesome people, awesome location. Thank you for being a home away from home!!
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Denise
The property was well maintained,located and the staffdoes a good job. That being said "there was a soccer tournament in the area and the young people were for the most part very well behaved." My problem was my room was just off the elevator and the noise and congregation of the people was most disturbing at times. I believe that the staff should be better prepared when housing groups and making sure that independent travelers are placed whenever possible in rooms that aren't in the mainstream of the groups. I will stay at the property again and based on these circumstances have no issues.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Loved it"
The staff was very helpful and accommodating! Super comfy beds/bedding. Yummy "welcome" cookies. Free onsite parking. Would stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
marge
"Excellent value with quality service"
This hotel was located right off of I-5 and was very clean, well-lit, the service was awesome, and my daughter really loved the pool. Some small shops right across the street made for an easy stay.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Very clean hotel a short drive outside of Portland"
The hotel is pretty minimal in regards to amenities, but it has everything you need and expect (iron, blow dryer, soap, etc), and is very clean. The beds also are extremely comfy.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Excellent Hotel in LO"
This is my second stay here and it did not disappoint. What I especially like is the location, not just because it's close to the I-5, 205 and 217 freeways but because it's in a very upscale, clean and safe business park and close-by family neighborhood that's perfect for walking, running or just stretching your legs a bit. The hotel itself is inviting, there's always coffee and water available in the lobby, cookies at night, friendly and efficient staff. No complaints here, only compliments.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2014
"Convenient and Clean"
The staff was superior. The room was clean and convenient. A good stop over spot.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Kendra
"Wonderful surprise"
This was really more like a boutique hotel experience! The staff were refreshingly genuinely happy, courteous, extremely kind and professional in all departments! Accommodations were lovely and comfortable. The lobby was warm and inviting.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Very nice and kid friendly"
Very nice and very clean hotel. The elevator goes to the underground parking garage which is great during the rainy days. Would stay again.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"home away from home"
We felt very at home and could really tell the staff was dedicated to quality service.Plentiful parking,a Clean,comfortable and quiet room for our holiday weekend stay.The boil water issues for the area were responded to very well with written notices as well as plenty of bottled water available and clear instructions till the Community lifted the warning.The internet access was the only drawback.Using the business center to try to get our boarding passes was frustrating but the front desk clerk solved the issue by quickly providing us with the needed printout..WiFi in our room on our phones was troublesome also.
5 night trip May 21, 2014
"Great customer service!...actually EXCELLENT!!"
I have stayed in this area for business before, this was my first time at this hotel. I'll never stay anywhere else. Nice place, friendly staff, nice location.
1 night business trip May 26, 2014
Chad S.
"it was alright..."
I'm glad I got my room at half price off of hotels.com because I would've been seriously disappointed otherwise. This room was not worth $200 for one person. I was shocked that this hotel which carries the Hilton name is like a nice Best Western :/ it's overpriced unless you get it at 50% off :) AND no complimentary breakfast was even more disappointing.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Keri
"Great Location, Comfortable Rooms"
Great beds, linens, nice rooms, you have to pay for breakfast but they offer more than just sausage sponges and the like, you can have an omelet and other stuff made to order, so it goes beyond the usually barely edible buffet breakfasts at other places that come for free, but they do have that stuff too. Personally I think they should give that away and charge you only if you want something made from the kitchen, but overall this is a great, comfortable hotel with nice rooms, modern beds etc.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Glen
"Out of the hustle, but close enough to the action"
Great location, nice breakfast service, and friendly staff. I'll be back!
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Birthday getaway"
Wonderful stay. Great customer service. Will definately be back. Pool needs to be warmer om nly complaint
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Nice place to spend the night"
The surrounding neighborhood was lovely to look at, seemingly safe, and filled with convenience (coffee shop, Fed Ex, etc) nearby. The weekend manager made a point of introducing herself. The front desk folks were friendly as well. The room was a nice size and very clean. The lobby was brand new. They made it easy to stay there. As a guest, you do have to pay for the breakfast separately from the room (not included in cost of room).
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
Traveler
"Good Stay!"
Clean, some noise between rooms via cold air return in bathrooms that connect. Nice lobby. Breakfast is $9.95 and painfully slow for service. One in our party had young child screaming till midnight and mentioned to the staff and they comped his room.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Easy to find"
Very fast, clean, nice
1 night business trip May 15, 2014
Jyoti nair
"Nice hotel near Lewis & Clark College"
Staff was very friendly and helpful, pointing us to a local garden site that was not well-publicized and turned out to be a treat.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Russell
"Nice place to get away"
My wife and I stayed here for our anniversary and found it to be relaxing and enjoyable experience. The pool is a little small and the hot tub tends to be on the hot side, but the room is great.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Nice place, Breakfast is pretty lame at 10 bucks"
For the price you can do as well elsewhere without having to pay for breakfast, it's the same breakfast everyone else has, but you CAN also special order things, I just don't think they should charge for the buffet items, it's the exact same make your own waffles, spongy pseudo sausage and eggs everyone else puts out for free. Rooms are clean spacious and nice, just like they are at the competitions (think Phoenix Inn)
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Glen
This was a great hotel. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great and staff was very helpful.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
Ryan
"Great location..quiet and clean!"
Easy check in and very friendly staff.I will stay there again!
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Quick single over night stay"
It was a quick single over night stay at this hotel, which is nearby Marylhurst University. It's only about a 10-15 minute drive to school, so this was ideal for location. It's also across the street from the Centerpointe shopping complex, which does have a Starbucks! The hotel is over all, rather pleasing. The staff is great, it's a clean place, and there's a parking garage behind the hotel. I did not use any amenities, nor am I familiar with any.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Craig
"Just OK"
The hotel is old and not good as I had imagined after I lived in. Facilities are old. It is OK for passing-by travelers to live. In sum, the hotel is OK, but you will hardly enjoy your living.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"good location"
lots of places to eat near by, not far from moda center, beautiful location
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
steve lakey
"Good service but property is well-worn"
This property is always clean and service is very good, but the facility is in need of upgrades to carpet and furnishings. They are very worn out and well used. The location is very convenient to shopping and events. It is right of the freeway and easy to access. Parking is always adequate.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2014
Colleen
"Safe walking neighborhood"
If you enjoy walking, this is a good neighborhood to do so. It's in an upscale office complex with wide sidewalks and very little foot or car traffic early in the morning. Since their Fitness Room was full, I headed outside and enjoyed the peace and quiet of early spring.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
"Clean and Helpful"
The air unit was just pushing cold air, they immediately sent someone up who fixed it. The room was clean, and we were told that we were one of the few rooms that you could see the ocean. The only downside to our stay was a basketball tournement was occuring the same weekend and the kids were running up and down the hall til the wee hours of the night.
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2014
"Convenient hotel just south of Portland"
This hotel is very convenient for my frequent trips to the Oregon Health and Science University. The hotel is just off Interstate 5 (exit 292B) at the highway 217 junction - there is no noticeable noise in this regard. Furthermore, there are several chain-style restaurants (such as Chevys, Applebees and Olive Garden) within a short walk or drive of the hotel. The Lake Oswego Grill is also nearby. Access to downtown Portland is easy as well. The hotel staff were very pleasant and the room was quite clean and quiet. The hotel also offers a full breakfast (a roughly $10.00 charge) but there was ample fruit, cold cereal, yougart and such available at no additional cost. I would definitely stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego again.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
"Amazing"
This hotel has an amazing location and is just great overall. Have stayed here a few time and will continue to do so!!!! :)
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego
Thank you so very much for the review complimenting our hotel. I know that you are very busy and much appreciate the time that you took to let us know that we are doing a great job for you. I will be sure to pass along your kind words as it helps us when we know we have truly made a difference to those we serve each and every day. You are the type of customer we look forward to helping every day and make our jobs enjoyable.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"Great staff makes a great stay"
We stayed at this hotel during a freak snowstorm in the Portland area. Staff was wonderful in all aspects seeing to our comfort and helping us plan for the possibilities of a frozen city the next morning. Breakfast and dinner were great.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego
Thank you so very much for the review you wrote complimenting our hotel. I know that you are very busy and much appreciate the time that you took to let us know that we did a great job for you during the snow storm. I will be sure to pass along your kind words as it helps us when we know we have truly made a difference to those we serve each and every day. You are the type of customer we look forward to helping every day and makes our jobs enjoyable.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
annie
"Nice hotel, close to restaurants"
Good location in Lake Oswego,have everything for a comfortable stay
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego
Thank you so very much for the letter you sent complimenting our hotel's service I know that you are very busy and much appreciate the time that you took to let us know that we are doing a great job for you.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Samuel
"Great hotel and great location"
Great hotel and I would recommend it to anyone!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego
Thank you so very much for the letter you sent complimenting the hotel's service and efforts. I know that you are very busy and much appreciate the time that you took to let us know that we are doing a great job for you.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
Dennis
"Excellent customer service"
Nice lobby, Clean comfortable room and great location but hands down best reason to stay is the customer service at the front desk. We had an issue being overcharged for a taxi. We spoke to Megan about it, letting her know more as an FYI not to use that service. But she wasn't just sympathetic... She got on the phone. She made a couple of calls, figured out who the driver was, and got us a refund! She went above and beyond and reminded me why I always try to stay at a Hilton property whenever possible. Thank you Megan.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego
Thank you so very much for the review you wrote complimenting Meagan's service and efforts. I know that you are very busy and much appreciate the time that you took to let us know that she did a a great job for you.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
Rachel
This is a great location - near the freeway and still quiet and pleasant. A Starbucks across the street. A good Portland area option, although probably a 15- 20 minute drive to downtown. Recommended
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego
Thank you so very much for the review complimenting our efforts. I know that you are very busy and much appreciate the time that you took to let us know that we did a great job for you. I will be sure to pass along your kind words as it helps us when we know we have truly made a difference to those we serve each and every day.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2014
"Close to temple and friendly staff"
I read the other reviews and have never really had much to think about either positive or negative reviews of staff since I usually only deal with them at check-in or out. I must say, I felt so welcome and 'serviced' at this hotel, even compared to four or five star resorts I have stayed at. The staff inquired as to any needs our party had every time we returned to the hotel and gave us the information we requested promptly and accurately.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of your recent stay. Your satisfaction is our reward for a job well done, and we appreciate you taking the time to tell us we're doing a good job. We look forward to serving you again the next time your return to the area.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"Love this place...WILL be back"
Breakfast was great! Room was spacious and comfortable. Great pool. Friendly, courteous staff. Requested a pack and play for my infant daughter. when we checked in, it was in the room and set up for us. Clean room, good internet availability. Absolutely no complaints!!!!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego
I want to thank you for the kind words you said about our hotel. Your thoughts are important to us, but we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive. I'll be sure to share it with our staff.We try hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. The more satisfied customers we have, the more our business will thrive. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know we're doing something right. We look forward to serving you in the future.
2 night trip Jan 3, 2014
"Central location, lots of families staying over"
The hotel was nice, but the walls were thin. We stayed for 12 nights over Christmas and there were several families staying in the hotel and making a lot of noise. We got our room changed once because the people in the next room just did not stop the noise. The hotel was accommodating with our room change request, that was good. While it is not their fault for noisy guests, they might have done a better job of spreading guests apart instead of clustering everyone.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every guest and to ensure that we deliver a high level of customer service. From looking at your survey it looks like we could have done some things to make your stay more enjoyable, I want to apologize for that. In the future should you chose to stay with us again, I hope that you won't hesitate to contact us at the front desk with any equipment problems or anything else that prevents you from having a most comfortable and enjoyable stay. We would be happy to replace, repair, or otherwise fix anything that is not in proper working order. Unfortunately during your stay our occupancy was low. During the slow periods we intentionaly group our guests on the same floors so that our maintanence staff can do preventative maintanence and housekeeping can do deep cleaning in the unoccupied rooms. If there is anything else we could have done to make your stay more enjoyable please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego and we look forward to your return.
12 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Nice Place"
The most important thing first, the beds are extremely comfortable. The room and the common areas were clean. Hotel is not necessarily located near anything special but it is in a safe neighborhood. Seems more suitable for business travelers than for families.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego
I want to thank you for the kind words you said about our property. Your thoughts are important to us, but we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive. I'll be sure to share it with our staff .We try hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. The more satisfied customers we have, the more our business will thrive. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know we're doing something right. We look forward to serving you in the future.
5 night business trip Dec 21, 2013
Visiting OR
"Classic HGI Property"
Very professional helpful hotel staff. Easy drive into downtown Portland from the hotel.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego
Thank you for taking the time to write about us on Hotels .com. We appreciate your comements and hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip to the Lake Oswego Area.
6 night family trip Dec 22, 2013
"TOTAL COMFORT"
WE LOVE THIS HOTEL. IT IS BEAUTIFUL, STAFF IS WONDERFUL, HAS ALL YOU COULD WANT OR NEED. ROOM SERVICE PLUS ROOM DOWN STAIRS FOR MEALS. INDOOR POOL AND WORKOUT ROOM. THE STAFF WAS SO FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD WAS EVEN THOUGH THE BED WAS ADJUSTABLE, THERE WAS A DIP IN THE MIDDLE AND MY BACK WAS SOOO ACHY AFTER SLEEPING. WE HAVE STAYED HERE BEFORE AND WILL AGAIN.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Lake Oswego
Thank you for your 5 star review on Expedia! I am very sorry to hear that the bed wasn't soft enough and gave you an achey back. I trust that eveeything else met your expectations, and I hope that the next time that you stay with us you will let us know about the bed or anytning else that may need adjusting during your stay. We look forward to assisting you in the future.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
SHAR
"Stay at the Hilton Garden in Lake Oswego"
This was a family gathering of which six couples stayed at the Hotel. Not only was the Hotel clean and bright it was very friendly to a gathering of our nature. We were to a restaurant an then convened, there at the Hotel. The staff was warm, welcoming as well as most helpful. We all enjoyed the breakfast the following morning and again our every request was answered or saw to in the most gracious manner. We all remarked about the nice time we had, and due largely to the accommodations. Thank You!!
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
Judith
Between Bridgeport Village and Washington Square, this hotel is optimally located. Lovely running path right outside the hotel. Fantastic breakfast, well worth the extra $10 per night.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
Overall-Very pleased. Clean, updated, nice neighborhood, convenient parking, fair price. I needed a room and had budget restrictions. I spent 2 nights in the Portland area and drove to my obligations. I did not use the amenities only because I did not spend much time at the hotel. I would stay there again.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Nice clean, quiet hotel"
It was a very nice, clean and quiet hotel. Located conveniently near I-5 and Kruse Way Dr. (a main thoroughfare for the Lake Oswego area) . I was visiting family so I didn't eat in the hotel but enjoyed the room.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2013
"Nice hotel in middle of the city"
Very nice accommodations and the lounge area looked like west elm staged it with very nice furniture. The rooms were very nicely done too with memory foam mattresses and fridge with Keurig coffee machines. The breakfast was awesome for what we paid- ask at booking if it is included- it was at our rate of 99.00 a night. Felt a lot like the kimpton's we have stayed at. Good job!
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Second stay here in a couple of years. Hotel is extremely clean and a nice place to stay in relation to my client's office. The bathroom smelled like someone smoked a pack of cigarettes in there but the breakfast was comp'd because of it so I let it slide.... :)......Super friendly staff. I did forget that breakfast here is $9.00 where it is free at some of the comparable hotels around town.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
CjTacoma
I didn't go to the restaurant in the hotel because my boyfriend and I wanted to go out and explore Oregon, but I loved the option of getting the food delivered to us. We spent almost every night in the pool, which was awesome, and even though they were less than a mile from the highway we slept soundly. In the room they gave us the option to change our own temperature and we were also able to change the firmness and softness of our beds. They even have a Zip checkout where all you do is dial 0 on the phone, say you wanna check out, and you pack up your stuff and leave without stepping foot in the lobby. It was a great hotel and my boyfriend is begging us to go back.
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2013
Kristy
I am on crutches, so I stayed in an accessible room. The room was quite spacious and the bathroom was fully accessible. The hotel staff's was very accommodating, especially the girls working the breakfast shift.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013