All hotels in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States of America
6330 Point Chase, Eden Prairie, MN, 55344, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Comfortable & convenient"
Met my expectations. The hotel is undergoing a fairly substantial renovation, so that's a temporary issue (I write in Feb 2014). The place is currently okay, but should be quite nice when renovations are finished. Nice neighborhood - I walked in the morning into an upscale and somewhat hilly neighborhood.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
Rich
This hotel needs to be remodeled….looks tired and the beds were really soft. I woke up with a back ache….
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
"It was close to everywhere we had too go"
The rooms were very clean. and the bed was very comfortable. The front desk workers were very friendly and helpful. And the breakfast was the best.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Gregg
"Ok for one night."
Nice appearance and friendly staff. Only compliants are the rooms are not very sound proof. Could hear every word of the conversation in the room next to ours and when the people in the room above ours walked, it sounded like a heard of elephants.
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
Janelle
We used a credit card to guarantee our room, Paid upon arrival with a different method of payment but the hotel has not removed the charges on the credit card used to guarantee the room on the 28th of November. It is now December 4 ..
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
Loknkey
"Great place to sleep!"
Everything was clean and well-maintained. The lobby had a nice seating area for reading and working while the rest of my family slept. The pool is small but clean, as was the fitness room. The hotel is about 15-20 minutes outside Minneapolis and 25-30 minutes from St. Paul, which is a reasonable drive to the sights on the weekend. I imagine rush hour might be a different story.
3 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
We will definately stay here again.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
"Good nights rest"
Only difficulty was all the construction - not the hotel's fault. Very pleased with my brief stay. I will use this one again!
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Great Motel"
Wonderful place to stay. Extremely clean thoughout! Breakfast for $10.95 - all you can eat - freshly cooked, best waffles ever, pancakes(pumpkin and regular), any kind of eggs, breads, baked goods, breakfast sausage, juices, great coffee. Very well worth every penny! Comfortable rooms, nicely decorated. Business Office open 24 hours. Pool was nice and the hot tub also. Great exercise room!
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Susie
"Awesome hotel experience, awful Expedia experience"
My boyfriend and I stayed one night and when we arrived were told that I had checked out two rooms, they found out someone else had the same name as me and the situation appeared to be solved. However, I found out the next morning I had been charged for my own as well as his room on top of already paying through Expedia. It took hours of being on the phone with my bank, the hotel, and the manager to get the situation fixed and I did not receive any reimbursement for the situation. I had a lovely time, but the problem resolving definitely ruined it.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Danielle
"It suites my needs for convenience"
The staff was helpful and welcoming. I'll stay again next year when I'm in the area.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
staff exceptionally nice. They are doing road construction in the area. Older rooms but well taken care of.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Good stay"
The employees were incredibly nice, room service was great, and there was a continently placed gas station right next to it. Pretty far from almost everything though.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"On my way to Cnaterbury Park, Sunday."
I was looking for a nice place at a decent rate for a relaxing, quite night before joining friends in Shakopee Sunday at Canterbury Park for some horse racing. FYI- The schedule for Canterbury Park is outdated in your information book. Perfect fit and will be back. Staff was great.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Nice place to stay"
would have rated it excellent but....arrived on a friday evening and basically used the pool & went to bed. In the morning, it was noticed there were a bunch of toe nail clippings between one of the beds & the nightstand. Front desk was good about getting somewhere up there to clean & they did provide me with a fruit plate & a coupon for $5.00 off in their food pantry. Bed was VERY comfortable.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Becky
"Would pass on this one"
The bathroom door opened out in front of the entrance door in our room. Very cumbersome. Room was acceptable. We were expecting something more outstanding as the normal rate was over $200 but we paid much less - thankfully or we would have really been upset! The breakfast service leaves something to be desired. Don't eat there if you are on a time schedule. Very slow! We will definiately pass on this one if we are in the area again.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
Jan
"Outstanding Staff"
I really enjoyed my stay at Hilton Garden Inn in Eden Prairie . When a room is needed in the future I will definitely stay with Hilton . They stand behind their name .
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
Satisfied Customer
"Convenient, Friendly, Quiet"
I have stayed here many times. Far enough away from the city and airport but close enough to drive in when needed. Close to shopping and restaurants and has fitness, meeting rooms and indoor pool all at your disposal.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2013
Murph Murphy
"Decent for the price."
Current construction around the hotel made for a slight hassle.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Checking in"
We arrived at the hotel at 2:45 and were told that check in was 3pm. We waited in the lobby until after 3 and again approached the desk and were told that our room was not ready and that they had been full the night before. I told them that it was none of my concern that they had been full the night before but that we would like to check in as we had a time crunch and had to change and be on our way. We were again told that our room was not ready. I asked if any room was ready and they said our room was not ready. After the manager arrived I showed him his sign that stated if you were not happy you would not pay, he was at that point able to find us a different room! This is a crazy system. The front desk was very rude to us after that and rarely acknowledged us as we went in and out. We would never stay at this Hilton again.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Pleasantly surprised"
The hotel was very comfortable. Nice room, pool and there breakfast was wonderful. More than just a buffet - made to order everything. Really well done. Eden Prairie was centrally located for our trip and I would stay there again.
3 night trip May 24, 2013
Ruth
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel, staff was very friendly, helpful and welcoming thoughout our stay. Excellent hotel breakfast with a fresh variety of different choices. Very nice and accommodating lobby with open fire. Freshly made cookies and complimentary coffee served in the lobby every evening. Clean and spacious rooms. Not in the city centre but we could easily get around to see Minneapolis and its surroundings by car.
3 night trip Mar 27, 2013
Erika
"our weekend get away"
I found the Hotel was great!!! very clean the service was way more then what i thought we would get the location was great too very close the mall of america on the other hand the restruant needs some work don't get me wrong the food was A+ but they didn't have all the drinks in yet in all it was great thanks
2 night romance trip Mar 29, 2013
Shelly
"Pleasant"
Our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn was pleasant. Our expectations were met.
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
"Restaurant Could Improve"
The restaurant was less of a restaurant and more of a lobby with a kitchen. I have stayed at other Hilton Garden Inn Hotels with a similar set-up, but the service was much better for example, in Fort Collins, CO. The quality of the made to order breakfast was questionable. The eggs seemed to be made from powder rather than real eggs. We also ate there one evening because we were exhausted. The seating area was cold and the server was slow to bring menus, I realize he was also delivering room service, but they only had 1 cook and 1 waiter there. The food was good at night, except the bacon mashed were advertised to have sour cream and green onions and did not, they actually seemed to be instant potatoes- but good ones. Overall, the hotel was terrific, but the restaurant should be improved or done away with in our opinion!
2 night trip Mar 21, 2013
Staff were very friendly and helpful; as good as I have ever experienced.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
"neat clean and a very good friendly staff"
This hotel is very neat clean and very well trained staff. I will stay at this hotel every time we are visiting the twin city area.In fact I will go out of my way to stay there. This hotel is class A in all areas.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2012
"A great hotel stay for anyone."
This is an awesome hotel for a great price. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The beds were some kind where there's a dial on the side to control the softness / firmness of the bed. And it had a nice pillow-top too. The room was spacious and very nicely decorated. The only thing was there was no free breakfast, but we brought our own. It looked like they had a nice buffet you could purchase. The swimming pool was nice, and the jucuzzi was small (seats 5) but very nice otherwise. I would definitely recommend to anyone. The whole hotel was very nicely done, a good location, and pretty easy to find.
Other trip Dec 13, 2012
Traveller
Staff was very friendly. Our room was very clean.
2 night trip Nov 21, 2012
"Pleasantly Surprised"
The staff was exceedingly helpful and polite. The room was comfortable and quiet. The pool and spa were nice. The down side was the hotel bar closed at 10pm on a Saturday, so our friends who met us at the hotel for drink were out of luck. We had to drive around town to find a place to eat, as nothing near by was open. Ended up at the Applebees by the mall, but was disappointed we had to leave the hotel and the area (especially on a Saturday).
1 night trip Nov 9, 2012
Erin H.
"Great for business"
Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms are always clean and comfortable. Whenever I am in town, this is my favorite Hilton to stay at. Thank you
Other trip Nov 11, 2012
"Try the warm cookies..."
Our stay was great and the location was even better. The staff was very helpful and the fresh warm cookies were clearly a highlight of our stay.
1 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2012
LJJ
"Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Eden Prairie"
The hotel was nice. It was like staying at my grandma's house (comfortable).
3 night trip Oct 10, 2012
Cortney
The beds were really hard. It would be nice to have a discounted breakfast if you purchase a night stay.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
"Restfull and convenient."
I was very happy with my stay. Convenient, clean and welcoming.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Convenient for purpose of trip"
The hotel exceeded my expectations. Front desk staff were very nice, we stopped by prior to check-in time to see if we could check in early. A room was ready so we did. The restaurant and house keeping staff were very nice as well. Will recommend to others and will stay there on my next trip.
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
Terri
"Great hotel for your money!"
Very clean rooms, and very nice staff. Rooms were beautiful, especially for the price. :)
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
"Great for weekend getaway."
The hotel was quiet and restful and situated in a good location.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Rooms were good for blocking out sound"
We had a very pleasant experience at this hotel. Check in was easy and the food was awesome
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
I Loved the Hoteland they offered a WONDERFUL breakffast buffet for a reasonable price.
3 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2012
"Nice hotel..."
We appreciated to courtesy and cleanliness of the hotel and staff, but the people above us were loud. Next time I would request the 3rd floor and pray that others are respectful of other guests privacy.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012
cma
"Good hotel"
We stayed two nights. Fast registration and checkout. We had no negative issues at all. Price was great via Expedia.com
Other trip Aug 28, 2012
"Nice quiet spot - yet close to many key areas"
Clean and great service.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2012
Shuttle service was awesome.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2012
goodbatch

Enjoyed our stay, very comfortable, clean and restaurant service and food was excellent!
2 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
The hotel was at full capacity and the staff was friendly and helpful. It`s a nice hotel that has alot of class and a great breakfast and a great chef
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Rick T.
"Great hotel in Eden Prairie"
The hotel was clean, comfortable, and we enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was wonderful, though a bit pricey at $10.95 per person. We had a bit of trouble getting the temperature to regulate in the room. It was rather warm until the a/c kicked in and then it got quite cold.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
stacey
Breakfast should be included in the cost of the hotel room.
2 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2012
Mac
"Quiet and clean; close to amenities"
Enjoyed our stay very much
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2012
Darryl

"ótimo hotel"
Bom preço e muito bom serviço
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014