All hotels in Chesterfield, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here840 North Chesterfield Pkwy West, Chesterfield, MO, 63017, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Comfortable nights rest. Clean. Good breakfast."
Stopped for the night passing through. Clean and comfy. We would stay again.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Deborah
"Hotel Needs a Serious Upgrade"
This hotel is in serious need of an upgrade. It has a very retro feel, and not in a good way. Our family stayed there, and it was nice having a full kitchen and suite. However, the walls were thin, I could hear people in other rooms and the carpets and furnishings were out of the '60s and '70s. I heard that they are going to update the hotel, so be sure to come back after they do that!
5 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Mark G
"Staying for business"
Location and meals were good. I like that they also do a light dinner.
2 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
"Overnight for a party"
The place was very clean, but we had a bit of problem finding it from our directions on GPS. It's not right off the highway and we were not familiar with St. Louis or Chesterfield. We have decided we would stay there again when we visit family in the area.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Exceeded my expectations for the price. Lots of room. Full kitchen with full size fridge and dishwasher with set of dishes. Double door separated living area from bedroom, very romantic
Will
"Great Place for a Night or Two"
I stayed here for one night during a cross-country trip. The hotel is in need of a renovation for sure. That being said, the staff was great, the bed was very comfortable, and the rooms were spacious. Also, the location right off of I-64 was a plus. If you are looking for a place to crash for a couple nights, you will not go wrong here.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Adam
"Very efficient and friendly"
We only stayed for one night, but everything was perfectly taken care of when we arrived. We got there very late at night and were very tired, and the lady at the front desk just took my name and that was it! Got to go to bed right away, which was probably the most comfortable bed I have slept in for a while, but I was also really tired! Next morning, went to check out and once again, everything was done in 2 seconds, no hassle no stress! Great place, definitely will return.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Elissa
"Would stay here again"
This hotel was great for my one night stay just passing through the area. Easy on and off the interstate. Room was clean, comfortable, and odor free. The full kitchenette and separate living area were nice features. Breakfast was average. They did have a hot option which was nice. I did not use any of the amenities.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Crystal
"Not clean"
My wife and I stayed at Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis-Chesterfield for one night. We had to change rooms 2 times and all 3 rooms were dirty. The first one didn't have working heat. There was clumps of hair in the second room's bathtub and the third one had nail clippings in it. We didn't shower because of this and would have left the hotel if it wasn't 11pm at night. The lady at the front desk did arrange for a full refund and was very friendly. The breakfast in the morning was great with lots of food options. I wish the hotel had been in clean working order but it just wasn't. After trying 3 different rooms I feel there is a larger problem at this hotel and cannot recommend it.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
It was a good experience. Everything is great, from checkin, complimentary breakfast and checkout
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Just a place to sleep"
The room was comfortable and fairly clean, and I felt safe. The smell in the hallways seemed old and musty. Nice breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Good Value for the Money"
The hotel itself seems a little older, however the service when you check in is great. We had a king bedroom with a pull out sofa and there was plenty of room for my whole family. The breakfast was comparable to most hotels 3 star plus! The only negative I can find with the property is that is seems a little dated but that should not impede you from staying there. I would stay again!!!
Bonnie
"Great hotel, great location."
We were very happy with our stay. Very nice room, friendly staff and great location. We were so happy to find a place that was pet friendly. Highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Clean, spacious and cozy."
Very clean and spacious suites. The amenities made our stay easy and stressfree. Great price and great location. We will definately choose this hotel again when visiting the area.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
J
"Pretty nice!"
Just one night; got a great price. Mapquest directions do not work for this location; not sure why; once I found it I was good. Bed is not very comfortable; other than that room is nice; would be a great place to stay for a long period of a stay with the suite; full kitchen and living room.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Leatha
"Very nice hotel with great bed and pillows!"
Driving to the east and needed a pet friendly hotel that didn't break the bank.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"overall nice experience. good breakfast"
Everything was fine, the only pick I had was the 3in wolf spider on the wall above my kids head in the early morning. I reported it, they said itvs a common issue in the area when temps drop outside.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
matthew
"Slendid experience"
The hotel is conveniently located, nice quiet neighborhood, plenty of parking, my room was a nice double room, comfy bed, the complimentary breakfast was good and had a nice variety that quite impressed me. I would definitely stay at this hotel again for its fine quality and reasonable price.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Jonathon
"Happy"
It was good
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Maurice
"Homewood Suties Chesterfield"
Very clean, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast average. No complaints.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
"Black Mold on the ceiling!"
the floor was dirty, the phone did not work, Black Mold growing on the ceiling. The A/C did not work properly, i tried to call the front desk for 20 minutes and no one answered at 9:30 pm when it was 80 in the room. I went to the front desk to find out if someone was there and when someone came up i said i had been calling for 20 minutes and was told the phone never rang and was asked what my problem was?
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"wonderful place to stay!"
This hotel was loaded amenities! I had a full size fridge, stove, microwave, & dishwasher. I was able to store and reheat food from the night before. Very conveniently located by a grocery store. A truly wonderful place to stay with lots of dining and shopping options nearby. The staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
Angie L
"Very pleased"
We were very happy with this hotel. It was nice to have a little stove and dishes to be able to save a little money because we didn't have to go out to eat! Breakfast was very good as well! We recommend staying here if you are in the area!
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Can't beat 2 T.V.'s and two living spaces!"
Hotel rooms slightly dated. Trimming and appliances could use updating, but function well. Comfortable, soft bed and pillows. This hotel was the same price as other hotels in the area, but it was the only one with two living spaces and two TVs for that price. With two kids it was very nice to have a separate living room. Free breakfast at hotel is pretty good. Usually an egg dish, potato dish, cereal, fruit, waffles, toast, etc. Kid's loved the outdoor pool. Very nice staff. Have stayed at this hotel about 10 times and plan to stay again in the future.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
"Good place for family"
We stayed one night and it was a pleasant experience. Nothing negative to say about it. We will look for Homewood suite for our next travel.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Family guy
"We loved it!"
A lovely hotel with kind and courteous staff that we would definitely stay again if we were in the area.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Katie
"This Place Hit All The Right Notes"
Here's what I like to see in great lodging. *** "Glad You're Here!" hospitality. *** A room that's CLEAN, comfortable, well-stocked, everything works. And did I mention CLEAN? *** Grounds that are inviting and meticulously maintained. *** A GREAT breakfast in a wonderful setting. *** Handy, modern guest amenities (Pool, Workout Center, Business Center). *** Convenient to a bit of shopping. *** Shaded outdoor seating area. *** A place I won't soon forget .. and would stay at again in a minute!.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
We had a great all around experience with the hotel!
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
great stay, hotel room was nice with all the necessary amenities.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Too many kids. Great Motel for a large family. Breakfast was ok. Room not real clean but was ok. Staff was ok with helping out when needed. Close to outlet mall. a lot of construction going on in the area.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Great Place"
Free beer, wine, food. Amazing!!!!!
5 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"Decent hotel."
This hotel was fine, nothing spectacular. The free internet is a painful. You need to log in every time you want to use it. The elevator seemed to have issues while we were there. Room was fine. Could use some hooks or places to hang toiletries bag by sink area.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
stacey
"Close to area hospital, easy to get to"
Clean and comfortable room. Enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Belinda
Overall the hotel was in poor condition. The kitchen in the room had no silverware and very little pots, pans, etc. Overall, the room was not cleaned appropriately. Coffee was not restocked. The carpet and other aspects were worn. The main ice maker did not work.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Joe White
"best hotel by far!"
Stayed two nights and couldn't be happier. Rooms were super clean with everything you need! Hotel staff couldn't be any nicer! They bend over backwards to make your stay enjoyable! Will definitely stay again! Very kid friendly hotel! Loved it!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
suzy
"I was not happy as I was the first time I stayed"
The first Time we stayed I was very happy but this time It was not the same will not stay again
2 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Awesome, Awesome, Awesome"
Homewood Suites was a great place to relax and getaway. The suites contain all the needed areas from stove, to frig, to couch. The rooms were very quiet which allowed for peaceful sleeping. It is located just miles away from the Chesterfield Mall, and two outlet malls. It was a great choice for our weekend stay in St. Louis
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
T. M.
"Weekend with grand children"
We checked into our room early Saturday afternoon. We arrived in the room he found the room was not cleaned dusty, and had a strong smell smoke. We immediately requested a different which were given and settled in. We left the hotel came back a couple hours later and up the boys we realized that the drain stopper was broken and that was a very slow train and that you need me immediately notify the front desk. They said it was too late to call anyone because maintenance already left for the day. I took it for granted that they would call someone.the Next day to fix the problem . Sunday morning we got up early went down breakfast and there was nothing but chaos they were short staffed. They're running out of all times items on the bar. Things got so bad and over crowd of people hotel guests for Actully taking things out of And serving others , that's how bad was. The area was a mess, used dishes and food Were left on tables, which only added to their lack of seating. Some guest just gave up and just left. On Monday things were better. We did not find out until Sunday evening ithat the problems that we reported had not been resolved ,in addition to that issue and there was also water damage in the bedroom that had not been addressed and paint peeling off the wall and ceiling.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"Worth the 20 minute drive!"
Staff was excellent, breakfast was wonderful, bed was comfortable. I LOVE that the room had an AC unit that provided white noise, I slept so hard I almost missed breakfast. For the price, this room was well worth the 20-30 minutes to downtown and the 30 minutes to Six Flags. I wish we could have enjoyed the dinner the hotel offered as well but we were so busy doing the many things that St Louis has to offer. The room showed a little but of its age but it was very clean and I love the Neutrogena product Hilton brands offer. I would definitely book a room here again!
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Andrea
"Nice Hotel just minutes away from mall."
Wonderful experience. People are just friendly. Hotel is very clean and I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Evelyn
"Inconvenient to some areas of St Louis"
It was an average hotel
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Good experience"
We stayed for family vacation and had a nice experience. The hotel was clean and surroundings were great in terms of dinner choices and the mall is very close. Some road construction was a little inconvenient, but not the hotel's fault. I will say the dinner food served by the hotel left a little to be desired, but in a pinch would be fine. The only downfall would be the air conditioners in the rooms seem to have trouble keeping up in high heat. The last two days were nice, I would hate to have trouble when it was 90+ degrees out as it frequently is in the summer. The maintenance person did come check out system and it seemed to help.
2 night trip May 29, 2014
Tim well
"Very nice hotel close to everything will stay here"
The room was so nice and clean made us feel at home .The room had everything we needed .
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Very nice, clean hotel, kids enjoyed the suite"
Long distance from downtown, but nice clean room. Very friendly staff, breakast was tasty!
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Disappointing on most all fronts."
At least the check in and staff were courteous and professional, the linens were clean, and the exterior wasn't too bad. There were few food options in the neighborhood, though. I'll not be staying at this property again. The suite furnishings were run down and shabby, the curtains had stains, the carpet was worn and stained, and the bedroom had the feel of a room that had the carpets steam cleaned, but not enough time to dry out. The toilet ran all night, and the place felt like a hotel where the workers are good, but owners too cheap to update/fix things.
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
B
Great customer service! The room had a little smell, but not a biggie. Great size and our little one was about to have space to crawl around. Crib was free of charge. Continental breakfast was one of the best I've had in a while. This hotel is a great choice.
2 night trip May 4, 2014
Shelby
"Very nice"
It was wonderful. This hotel was the best.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Sandy
"Good value for the price"
PROS 1. Good location. 2. Free parking. 3. Decent breakfast in a nice setting, but if you are health conscious you will probably prefer to make your own breakfast. Trader Joe's is a mile away. Free dinners - but I did not try them 4. Mini kitchen is nice feature. 5. Laundry facilities. 6. Separate bedroom from living room makes for a comfortable stay. CONS: 1. Front doors do not open automatically, you have to push them open manually. I had luggage and trunk and there was no porter to assist, and even with a cart, it was hard to get through the doors without them opening up automatically. 2. Upon check in to first room, it was not cleaned appropriately -- trash still in trash cans, and dishes still in dishwasher. 3. Some rooms are a LONG way from the singular elevator that they have so I would request a room closer to elevator, unless you want to walk down the stairs. 5. The second room I moved to, closer to elevator, had toilet challenges. It would not flush. I personally fixed the connection to rusty lever twice, and then when it disconnected a third time and would not flush, I had to call maintenance. 6. Poor sound proofing - you can hear people walking above your room, so I would ask for top floor near elevator. 7. NO drawers in the bathroom to put toiletries. I had to put them on the floor near sink because the sink area is so small. BUT with all that said -- I give it a B- with good value for the rate. Comfortable with some quirks.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis-Chesterfield
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your business and your comments. We look to our guest for an opportunity to improve. We hope to see you again on a return trip.
8 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Anne Marie
"Nice hotel right off of Major Highway"
The hotel was very conveniently located close to a major highway. When we arrived, we were put in a suite that had air conditioners directly outside the windows and they were very loud. I called the desk and they let us move to a different suite, which was fine, but the AC did not work at all in that suite. We did not want to move a third time, so we just slept with our windows open. The breakfast the next morning was good, and with no additional price.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"A great hotel for any woman traveling alone."
I love this place. The staff was exceptionally friendly, but most important, they understood the needs of a woman traveling lone. Most hotels still give their least desireable rooms--next to ice machine, across from elevators, or at the far end of the hall--etc. to women. This hotel did just the opposite. I was given a lovely room, quiet and safely on the an upper floor. They called after I was settled in to make sure I was pleased, and the end of two very busy days, asked how my day had gone. Five stars.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis-Chesterfield
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your business and your comments. We hope to see you again on a return trip.
3 night business trip Mar 31, 2014