All hotels in Chesterfield, Missouri, United States of America
840 North Chesterfield Pkwy West, Chesterfield, MO, 63017, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Great place to work from."
Very close to where I need to be when I travel. Great location to restaurants and other things. Very clean and always enjoy the stay.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis-Chesterfield
Thanks for choosing the Homewood Suites in Chesterfield. We appreciate your business and taking the time to review the hotel. We are happy you were able to enjoy our spacious suites, complimentary breakfast, and great location.
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Great Breakfast!"
The breakfast was amazing - one of the best we've evr had at a hotel!
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Very convenient access to hwy and shopping. Excellent Breakfast! Rooms could use some updating, but very happy overall. We'll definitely use this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"Outstanding"
We took this time to get-away to rejuvenate our marriage. And even though our time within the hotel itself was limited, it was beautiful, and well kept.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis-Chesterfield
Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield. We appreciate your business and your 5 Star Review.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"December 5 2014"
The staff were very friendly and professional, although the front desk attendant mentioned my room number aloud in front of another gentleman (guest?) who was lingering at the counter for some reason. Otherwise, our stay was very comfortable. We had dinner at Fiesta, a nearby Mexican restaurant. The food was excellent!
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis-Chesterfield
Thank you for staying with us. We are happy we were able to provide you with a warm and friendly staff. We hope you enjoyed our spacious suites and complimentary breakfast. Thank you for your insight. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"No frills, solid value and clean."
Clean, quiet, in good shape. Few fancy amenities but, if you are familiar with this brand you won't expect a bar or dining room. Not the worst free breakfast but, you get what you pay for. It's great having a living room and kitchenette. That's the main plus for me. Good place to stay if you're in the Chesterfield area.
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"Would stay again"
Enjoyed the stay. Room was spacious.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2014
"Nice quiet comfy place"
Was a nice quiet place. Friendly staff and comfy rooms .
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"STL"
Didn't clean room. Blanket and sheets smelled bad. Got replacements at desk. Pull out bed beyond warn out. Rooms need to be upgraded. English muffin fine.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis-Chesterfield
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your feedback. We are working with our owners on future renovations which should take place later this year. We have recently upgraded all of our linen at the hotel. We apologize if we did not meet your expectations; that would not be typical of our hotel. We strive to provide exceptional cleanliness and service to all of our guests. Thanks again.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Debbie
Very good experience
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis-Chesterfield
Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites in Chesterfield. We appreciate your 5 Star Review. We strive to provide 5 Star service to all of our guests. We hope to see you again in the future.
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
Elwood
"One day- Good Stay!"
Very comfortable- good breakfast
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis-Chesterfield
Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites in Chesterfield. We appreciate your 5 Star Review. We strive to provide 5 Star service to all of our guests. We are happy your enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet. We hope to see you again in the future.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
joe
Great place to stay, room was clean and comfortable, beautiful hotel, free dinner and breakfast.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Enola
"Awesome place to stay"
Clean and quiet, the hot meals were an added bonus. I'll stay there again if I'm in the area
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
jason
"Homewood Suites Chesterfield MO"
Associates were very competent and pleasant.
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
"Would stay there again!"
Awesome room with great amenities and phenomenal service.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"Very pleased"
I loved this room! It is so nice to have a place to read apart from where husband is sleeping! I loved the microwave and the kitchen atmosphere. What a beautiful lobby as well! There was just everything positive about this hotel!
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
peggy
"Home away from home....but better!"
Great stay. Thanks for breakfast, courteous staff, and a lovely dining area. Beautiful, easy-to-get-to facility; quiet,clean rooms; secure area; and view out to courtyard is so peaceful. Comfortable sitting area with lovely fireplace. Even halls smell clean and so do rooms. We always stay here when we come to St. Louis. Only a couple of tiny problems: toliet would occasionally "fill up" the tank (must have slow leak somewhere); and tub would drip-didn't make any noise, I just know the facility is conservation conscious. Our keys (4 total-we had 2 rooms reserved-had to be remagnetized for 2nd night's stay...again, not a big problem.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Betty
"GREAT ROOM"
It was great the rooms were large and really spacious. It had room to set up a pack and play without moving furniture with lots of extra leftover. It needed a little updating not much just a few things it was great we will stay again for sure
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Jared
"Nice hotel nearby St. Louis"
Great, comfortable experience, and really close to St Louis. Not much to say. The hotel was clean and roomy. The bed was warm and cozy and had plenty of pillows.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Ryan
"Very nice stay"
very nice, clean hotel
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
This was a great hotel and we found a great price. The breakfast was good and the hotel was clean. Our room was very comfortable.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
paige
"One night at the Homewood Suites Chesterfield, MO"
Pleasant and uneventful.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
peter
"nice place"
nice suite. only problem a somewhat noisy furnace. breakfast was acceptable. close to a good Italian restaurant.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
"Comfortable nights rest. Clean. Good breakfast."
Stopped for the night passing through. Clean and comfy. We would stay again.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Deborah
"Hotel Needs a Serious Upgrade"
This hotel is in serious need of an upgrade. It has a very retro feel, and not in a good way. Our family stayed there, and it was nice having a full kitchen and suite. However, the walls were thin, I could hear people in other rooms and the carpets and furnishings were out of the '60s and '70s. I heard that they are going to update the hotel, so be sure to come back after they do that!
5 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Mark G
"Staying for business"
Location and meals were good. I like that they also do a light dinner.
2 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
"Overnight for a party"
The place was very clean, but we had a bit of problem finding it from our directions on GPS. It's not right off the highway and we were not familiar with St. Louis or Chesterfield. We have decided we would stay there again when we visit family in the area.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Exceeded my expectations for the price. Lots of room. Full kitchen with full size fridge and dishwasher with set of dishes. Double door separated living area from bedroom, very romantic
Will
"Great Place for a Night or Two"
I stayed here for one night during a cross-country trip. The hotel is in need of a renovation for sure. That being said, the staff was great, the bed was very comfortable, and the rooms were spacious. Also, the location right off of I-64 was a plus. If you are looking for a place to crash for a couple nights, you will not go wrong here.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Adam
"Very efficient and friendly"
We only stayed for one night, but everything was perfectly taken care of when we arrived. We got there very late at night and were very tired, and the lady at the front desk just took my name and that was it! Got to go to bed right away, which was probably the most comfortable bed I have slept in for a while, but I was also really tired! Next morning, went to check out and once again, everything was done in 2 seconds, no hassle no stress! Great place, definitely will return.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Elissa
"Would stay here again"
This hotel was great for my one night stay just passing through the area. Easy on and off the interstate. Room was clean, comfortable, and odor free. The full kitchenette and separate living area were nice features. Breakfast was average. They did have a hot option which was nice. I did not use any of the amenities.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Crystal
"Not clean"
My wife and I stayed at Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis-Chesterfield for one night. We had to change rooms 2 times and all 3 rooms were dirty. The first one didn't have working heat. There was clumps of hair in the second room's bathtub and the third one had nail clippings in it. We didn't shower because of this and would have left the hotel if it wasn't 11pm at night. The lady at the front desk did arrange for a full refund and was very friendly. The breakfast in the morning was great with lots of food options. I wish the hotel had been in clean working order but it just wasn't. After trying 3 different rooms I feel there is a larger problem at this hotel and cannot recommend it.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
It was a good experience. Everything is great, from checkin, complimentary breakfast and checkout
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Just a place to sleep"
The room was comfortable and fairly clean, and I felt safe. The smell in the hallways seemed old and musty. Nice breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Good Value for the Money"
The hotel itself seems a little older, however the service when you check in is great. We had a king bedroom with a pull out sofa and there was plenty of room for my whole family. The breakfast was comparable to most hotels 3 star plus! The only negative I can find with the property is that is seems a little dated but that should not impede you from staying there. I would stay again!!!
Bonnie
"Great hotel, great location."
We were very happy with our stay. Very nice room, friendly staff and great location. We were so happy to find a place that was pet friendly. Highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Clean, spacious and cozy."
Very clean and spacious suites. The amenities made our stay easy and stressfree. Great price and great location. We will definately choose this hotel again when visiting the area.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
J
"Pretty nice!"
Just one night; got a great price. Mapquest directions do not work for this location; not sure why; once I found it I was good. Bed is not very comfortable; other than that room is nice; would be a great place to stay for a long period of a stay with the suite; full kitchen and living room.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Leatha
"Very nice hotel with great bed and pillows!"
Driving to the east and needed a pet friendly hotel that didn't break the bank.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"overall nice experience. good breakfast"
Everything was fine, the only pick I had was the 3in wolf spider on the wall above my kids head in the early morning. I reported it, they said itvs a common issue in the area when temps drop outside.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
matthew
"Slendid experience"
The hotel is conveniently located, nice quiet neighborhood, plenty of parking, my room was a nice double room, comfy bed, the complimentary breakfast was good and had a nice variety that quite impressed me. I would definitely stay at this hotel again for its fine quality and reasonable price.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Jonathon
"Happy"
It was good
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Maurice
"Homewood Suties Chesterfield"
Very clean, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast average. No complaints.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
"Black Mold on the ceiling!"
the floor was dirty, the phone did not work, Black Mold growing on the ceiling. The A/C did not work properly, i tried to call the front desk for 20 minutes and no one answered at 9:30 pm when it was 80 in the room. I went to the front desk to find out if someone was there and when someone came up i said i had been calling for 20 minutes and was told the phone never rang and was asked what my problem was?
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"wonderful place to stay!"
This hotel was loaded amenities! I had a full size fridge, stove, microwave, & dishwasher. I was able to store and reheat food from the night before. Very conveniently located by a grocery store. A truly wonderful place to stay with lots of dining and shopping options nearby. The staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
Angie L
"Very pleased"
We were very happy with this hotel. It was nice to have a little stove and dishes to be able to save a little money because we didn't have to go out to eat! Breakfast was very good as well! We recommend staying here if you are in the area!
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Can't beat 2 T.V.'s and two living spaces!"
Hotel rooms slightly dated. Trimming and appliances could use updating, but function well. Comfortable, soft bed and pillows. This hotel was the same price as other hotels in the area, but it was the only one with two living spaces and two TVs for that price. With two kids it was very nice to have a separate living room. Free breakfast at hotel is pretty good. Usually an egg dish, potato dish, cereal, fruit, waffles, toast, etc. Kid's loved the outdoor pool. Very nice staff. Have stayed at this hotel about 10 times and plan to stay again in the future.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
"Good place for family"
We stayed one night and it was a pleasant experience. Nothing negative to say about it. We will look for Homewood suite for our next travel.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Family guy
"We loved it!"
A lovely hotel with kind and courteous staff that we would definitely stay again if we were in the area.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Katie
"This Place Hit All The Right Notes"
Here's what I like to see in great lodging. *** "Glad You're Here!" hospitality. *** A room that's CLEAN, comfortable, well-stocked, everything works. And did I mention CLEAN? *** Grounds that are inviting and meticulously maintained. *** A GREAT breakfast in a wonderful setting. *** Handy, modern guest amenities (Pool, Workout Center, Business Center). *** Convenient to a bit of shopping. *** Shaded outdoor seating area. *** A place I won't soon forget .. and would stay at again in a minute!.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014