All hotels in Staten Island, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here310 Wild Ave, Staten Island, NY, 10314, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Not much comfort in Comfort Inn"
One tiny elevator had to wait long time and squeeze in both at 8am and 10pm Room is TINY not even 2 ft between bed and wall and bed and dresser. One person had to sit on bed for the other to get by. No microwave or refrig. Woman cooking breakfast was great but in need of help for such a crowd. Room filled with smoke when we put the heat on and fire alarm went off. Several men sitting outside smoking when we pulled up. I made me very uncomfortable as they watched us take our stuff out of the car. Dark parking lot.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Something is wrong here"
This was by far the smallest room that I have ever seen. The room had a mildew smell to it which I had to call the front desk and have them bring a humidifier to the floor also the floor or the smell made me feel a little uneven. I thought the uneven feeling was just me but my guess said the exact same thing. The attendant was very nice and the breakfast was nice as well but these two things are the only good thing about the hotel.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Very small room with horrible odor"
The room was very small and had a horrible ordor. When I asked the staff to change my room they said they were full and unable to do anything for me. I would never stay here again!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
arose
"Great for overnight"
This was just a stop over so I could sleep. Room was small but the bed was comfortable. Not a lot around for entertainment but a quick jump on to main streets and highway. Staff was very nice and free breakfast was great!
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Mariel Monteagudo
"Don't vacation here"
The hotel had the smell of Febreeze throughout. I saw a dehumidifier in the hallway on the 3rd floor. Seemed like they had a mildew problem & sprayed Febreeze to cover it up. I am not a fan of Febreeze & I felt headachy from the smell. I'd much rather smell cleaning products!! The room was quite small but clean with a comfortable bed. I only spent one night. The blow dryer was broken but the maintence man had it replaced in less than 15 min. The front desk person was socializing outside & had to come inside to Check me in. Not a great welcome!
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Dee
"Small room with a view of the dump"
Hotel was ok, staff was helpful. Room was so small our suitcase barely fit. Had shuttle to ferry but they forgot to pick us up at night. We had to wait at 10pm for over half an hour, it was kind of unsettling
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
I booked the 2 rooms for my brother in law, his wife and 2 kids, my request for adjoining rooms was not honored, when they arrived the room was musty and unbearable, he requested a room change, the night manager told him take or leave it and blamed the stench on recent rug shampooing, my brother in law said he can not subject his family to such conditions, the manager said that's all I have if you don't want it I have other people waiting for a room (pointing to three women sitting in the lobby. my brother in law left and went to the nearby Hilton.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
zeus janbek
"Stay away this hotel should be closed down."
Rooms smell like urine and very small. Room Door didn't lock. Closet is one foot wide breakfast was awful. Place is a dive stay away
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Eh."
Very, VERY small rooms, some of which have a musty odor. Staff is friendly enough and will switch your room if it smells. We stayed here twice and in all three rooms we were in (we did have to switch), the outlets on the lamps were very loose and wouldn't charge our electronics - I had to change my phone in the bathroom. It's a decent place if you simply need a place for a night and don't require much room.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"VERY SMALL ROOM !!!!"
The room was too small as well as hallways and elevator. All rooms are like this ... Reminded me of a hostel room :(
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Connie
"This hotel is ok considering it's price."
Bad things: There is a funny smell in the room. I found a little spider in my bed. No airport shuttle. Good things: Mattress and pillows are comfortable. Nice staff. Good price.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Hannah
"Just ok"
We stayed here on Fourth of July weekend. Staten Island is a much cheaper place to stay than New York. This was not our first option. The location was a little dodgy. The room was clean, but incredibly small. There was barely room enough for a suitcase or to move around the room.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"It stinks !"
Don't waste your money. This was the smallest room we have ever stayed in and there were four of us. We had booked the room for four nights, BUT after the first night we tried to get out of our stay and go to a real hotel. When we asked and Hotels.com ask, they said NO ! The room wasn't clean and stunk, there were even used men's underwear under the desk. We finally had to buy air fresheners and only used the room to sleep.......
4 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Dog
"close to the city"
Very noisy inside.
3 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Hendrik
Perfect hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
"Good, just had a weird smell"
Stay was good, people were friendly, room just had a nasty moldy smell. Seemed clean, maybe the carpets. Little rough when you first walk in, but go used to it
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
The room was very small
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Staten Island Comfort Inn good for the money"
This hotel was good for a 3 star hotel. The room was just big enough for two people, but we were only using it to sleep so that wasn't a problem. The room had a large and comfortable king size bed. The bathroom was decent sized. Both were both very clean. The breakfast was your basic free breakfast. Donuts, waffle maker, bagels, coffee. The shuttle they offer is not convenient at all. It only runs at certain times and doesn't pick you up after 10pm. The girl at the desk told us to just come to the desk in the morning when we were ready to go, but when we went to get a ride, there wasn't another shuttle for 2 hours and we were told you are supposed to reserve a spot ahead of time. We decided to drive from the hotel to the ferry and it took around 20 minutes, plus time to find where to park. ( Park at the stadium if you drive, its only $7 for the whole day and there isn't an end time like some of the other lots). Overall this hotel was a good value and i would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Clean, decently appointed, but small room."
Room was small-- there was walkway around the king-sized bed--nothing more. Other than that, hotel offered all the necessary amenities, decent bed, nice pillows, fine TV, a small closet and small chest of drawers in addition to a new, but finicky coffee maker. If you like spacious, this is not the place. Breakfast was reasonably artificial--I suppose I am getting tired of 2-star, 3-star hotel breakfasts of packaged foods and waffles from a plastic cup full of batter after 5-star hotel breakfasts in India. For the same money in India, I was thinking about the ITC Grand Maratha, with exquisite room and food.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Clean and comfortable hotel"
Had a great stay at this hotel. Though the location is not the most convenient, it is within walking distance to bus stops and so travel really wasn't a problem. Breakfast was OK, not the best, but at least it was complimentary!
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Ronnie
"Strange location"
Main complaint was the size of the room. Tiny room with a king size bed with the air conditioner blowing right on the bed. Several large plastic bag in the hallway
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
al
"Very friedly staff"
It was good since the staff was very friendly. The room with King-size bed is small but it was OK for our one night stay.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Durant User
"Its ok"
The rooms are very small and the hotel towels had holes in them. They also didn't clean my room properly they just mad the bed. Left the garbage in the can didn't empty out anything. There was even trash on the floor. I worked in a hotel before and I know service is not supposed to be like this. The rooms are also extremely small. This is not recommended for more than one night. I stayed 3 nights cramped up. Also the AC does not get cool as it should and they dont have central air in the rooms only the units. The only thing that i enjoyed was the shower head.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Shaberry
"Visiting family"
Clean room and comfortable bed but the room was too small.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"did not like"
Rooms are to small and not convenient if you are going to nyc
2 night trip Jun 4, 2014
I thought it was a nice place to stay. They were very friendly and the room was clean but tiny. Overall I would recommend this hotel for a brief stay .
3 night trip May 15, 2014
Patricia Swinarski
"The room was very serious."
The room was Very small and no shuttle to the Airport.
Other trip May 19, 2014
J
"Pool"
There is no pool on location. You have to drive to go and use it this sucks.
1 night business trip May 12, 2014
Good
2 night trip May 3, 2014
"king bed room"
I had a room with one king size bed, but I didnt expect the bed to be basically the entire room. Aside from the room being really tiny the rest of my stay was very nice.
1 night business trip May 5, 2014
steve
Stayed a couple of times not one time have been dissatisfied. .don't wanna stay any where else in staten island
Other trip May 6, 2014
Johnnie
"Close to bowling. .which was cool"
I was very comfortable..Love the pillow top bed..I think a few more cable channels might up the anti
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Johnnie
"Extremely small rooms. Couldn't move in there."
We were given a room next to elevator, too much noise. When we arrived they told us that maybe there was a problem with Expedia's payment to the hotel so maybe we would have to pay again at the hotel and then contact Expedia to resolve the issue. Finally they called to say everything was settled. Never had this kind of issue with other hotels that I booked through Expedia on line.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
gou
"Clean reasonable hotel"
i have stayed at the Comfort in on Wild Avenue, Staten Island several times in the past two months. I am rebuilding my home from destruction caused by Hurricane Sandy and the Comfort Inn was the most reasonable on Staten Island. I need a place to go to relax for a night or two and I chose the Comfort Inn. I was very pleased with my stays at the Comfort Inn. The staff has made me and my son feel very welcome and make sure we are comfortable during our stay. The breakfast is a welcome treat and is very appreciated. The staff is great and we look forward to future stays at the comfort Inn on Staten Island.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Closet size rooms"
The rooms with the king size beds were extremely small. It made me feel like I was sleeping in a closet.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Lovely staff great welcome. Thanks Vijay!
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Sorry stay but very pleasant. Great bed. Clean room. Quiet. Complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Service review"
The hotel was great and much comfortable. The only disappointment I had was the fact the rooms does not have a fridge and there is no tooth paste in the bathroom, which I believe it's a normal thing that hotel should have. I couldn't drink a cold water which is very bad.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Ola
"At SI in winter"
My stay was OK except for the AC?heater unit that was very noisy at night. Thanks god I was able to sleep through it. Breakfast was not the greatest.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
Very good and clean!
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Very Nice Stay"
My wife and I had a very nice one night stay, the hotel was very very clean from lobby to the inside of our room. Room was nice but a bit small, while inside the room you couldn't hear the other guest whether they were in their rooms or walking the halls. It was very quiet also even though its close to highway... YOU COULDN'T HEAR A THING! I will be staying there again. Oh yeah, lets not forget the king size bed was very comfortable, we slept extremely well.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
Kuda
"SO SO"
SO SO - GOOD RATES - BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
"snowed inn"
Rented a room becuse i live 50 miles from my job and there was a snow storm looming. The room was 2 feet bigger than the bed. I couldnt even eat anywhere! The gym was pathetic and the "Premium tv was hardly that. The staff however was very friendly and helpful.The room size ruined the whole stay. I would not recomend it to anyone at my job,i would be ridaculed if i did.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
"Nice in a pinch, best deal for the city"
Needed a hotel quick and last minute. This one came through and was the best fit for my needs.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"This hotel is great."
This hotel is look like 5 stars hotels .i really liked it
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Hotel is close to the highway"
The rooms are small, but if you ask for a refrigerator they will get you one. Ask for room 315
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
mary lou
Excellent breakfast and nice staff! Pricey, but it's NYC.
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
"Review"
The hotel was okay for only two nights. What i do not like was the location, hardly anything aroung and if you have teens with you, this is not very convenient. Also, the breakfast!!! they should have somebody monitoring. They were people sitting there for hours, stuffing themselves and really making imposible for somebody else to get a table. The staff is nice and the room is clean. A big plus - they have shuttle service to go to the ferry.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
Claudia
"Nice room"
Second time staying at this Comfort Inn. The staff is helpful and very friendly, the continental breakfast is basic but adequate,juice ,eggs,bacon, sausage and breads and cereals. Coffee is always available. the room is tight, little room for more than 2 suitcases without getting in the way, but the beds, shower and overall cleanliness make up for this shortcoming!
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Daytripper0852
It was close to my destination, however the room was extremely tight space, tiny closet no room to walk around. Of course the location by landfill was not pretty and I feel the cost per night was to high considering where it was and the size.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2013