All hotels in Staten Island, New York, United States of America
310 Wild Ave, Staten Island, NY, 10314, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"great staff"
I love staying at this hotel. My only issue at this point is they should make the rooms with the king size beds just a little bigger. The employees at this hotel are amazing.
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
josephine
"Decent hotel, close to where I needed to be."
I was in town for a funeral. The hotel and room were decent for what I needed. The rooms are small. The bathroom had strong odor of pee, which is why I gave the rating I did. The staff was pleasant, breakfast was decent.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Nicole
"Fleet Week"
I was in town for Fleet Week my husband was on one of the ships that were there for the week. The neighborhood was a little out the way but it was ok. No big complaints other than when we walked in the room we saw a big black stain on the carpet
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Tiffany
"Friend from Virginia visited Staten Island"
I rented this room for a friend who wanted to come up for one day of Fleet Week. She comes to Staten Island every month or so to stay in touch with friends and always stays at the Comfort Inn. The rooms are a bit small but not claustrophobic lol. She enjoys the breakfast that comes with the room.
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
Edward
"JUST A BAD HOTEL"
Bed linens filthy,clogged sink & toilet, shower needed repairs and management couldn't care less when I brought this to their attention. Location out of the way, unfortunately they were the only hotel on the island that had a room available. Would not recommend it!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Nice Place"
The rooms aren't that big, but were clean and tidy as was the rest of the hotel. Night crew was awesome and very accommodating.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Shireen
"I Love New York"
it was very comfortable
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Benjamin
"Great care"
I love the way the concierge always greets us with happy smiling faces and remembers our name. Thank you Evette and Paakwesi. You guys are great
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"Not bad"
Quick one night stay. Hotel wasn't bad for the price . I would stay again
Other trip May 18, 2015
"great staff"
The concierge at the front desk was wonderful, her name I believe was Evette
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
josephine
"perfect for a night away"
Besides the room being small they were very clean and very well put together. The only thing I did not like was the "food area" bring in the basement. I would totally stay there again
2 night romance trip May 5, 2015
"R&R"
Room was for a friend who had some personal business to conduct. She was comfortable in the room.
1 night trip with friends May 5, 2015
"Did the trick"
My husband and I had an event to go to so we stayed over in Staten Island. The room was nice and clean but a little on the small side. It was fine for a one night stay though.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Valerie
"not to bad"
Everything was great the morning staff was nice the ladies working the evening were kind of rude. There was also a man screaming in a room close by but that wasn't the hotels fault. Overall served its purpose and was a nice getaway
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Accommodating"
Thank you for providing breakfast early for those of us involved in the 5 Boro Bike Tour.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Rosemary
"5 NYC Boro Bike Tour"
This location worked our perfect for us! The staff was very accompanying from check-in to getting into our room they were excellent! My only complaint is that we were in Room #110 and you can hear everything out in the lobby and the hallway. But, I must say it was so nice of the hotel to have breakfast earlier for those of us with the bike tour!
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Room services"
Room was not made up after our first night.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Pedro
"Very friendly staff! Noisy corredors..."
Second time in the hotel. A third one still possible!
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
PLI
We needed a hotel room for an overnight wedding trip. We arrived a few hours before check in time and the staff was able to get us an early check in. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. Room was very small and you could hear everything from the whole floor. We had friends staying down the hall and we could hear them clearly.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
tanya
"One main issue"
The bed cover had what looked like a big come stain right smack dab on the middle of the bed......gross!
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Gordo
"Think about it"
Pretty awesome stay, wish the rooms were a bit more roomier to walk around, the bathroom was always either stuffy or ice cold but other than that it was great! They honored and matched our pricing. Definitely would come back again.
7 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
The room was comfortable and clean. It was a lot better than most other hotels I've stayed at in the area. The only downsides were there is only one entrance to the building and parking is slim.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
McDermott
"Close to the highway"
The staff was great,hallway were clean Breakfast was good, Room were small But nice.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Everything was fine.very small room..bad neighborhood
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
jim
"Not bad"
Liked the breakfast
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Jonathan
"family trip"
Very friendly staff and a very clean hotel
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Marialaina
The front desk clerk was friendly at check-in and check-out. The room was clean and everything was good.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great!"
This hotel exceeded our expectations. The rate was extremely affordable, therefore we thought it would be sketchy or unpleasant inside. To the contrary; it was cozy, warm, well taken care of, and clean. We stayed in room 207 in a two queen bed room. Some of the reviews scared me a little bit but we experienced nothing of the sort. Great stay.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
Irene
"Missing glasses"
I forgot my glasses at this hotel and the staff said they're not in the room but I know they are. I've called numerous times was told they would call me back in which they have NOT,I'm extremely disappointed.
2 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
"Available parking is a bit cramped"
The hotel room was clean and in good condition however a bit small in size. Parking is an issues since it shares parking with two other hotels. Your option is to park behind the hotel and a large landfill area and walk around the building. Not the most comfortable feeling for someone traveling alone late at night.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"The rooms where way too small."
The rooms where too small for a king size bed. And also there was hair in my towels and bed sheets as well
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
edgar
"Great place"
The staff was friendly and helpful I loved it there and it was affordable.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
Coralis
"Friendly service. Small rooms"
Friendly service. Small room. Bathroom had no counter space.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
check in at 1:00 am no problems got a king size bed room very clean but very small
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"not to bad"
Great staff, enjoyed the breakfast, the room was by far the smallest hotel room I've ever been in.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
MAURICE
"Comfy, cozy."
Room small but if not staying in for long period of time perfect. Very clean and staff helpful. Will stay again. Pam very helpful in making breakfast enjoyable.
2 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
Victoria
It was great the cook in the kitchen was so nice, she was very friendly and smiled alot.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
ash
"Convient Hotel"
This was my 2nd time staying. Always clean and properly stocked. The rooms aren't very big if you require a lot of space. But it's a decent, well-kept place. The staff has always been nice and welcoming.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Just What We Needed"
In Staten Island for a wedding, and the hotel was very accommodating. Provided a shuttle to the reception and a special room for breakfast. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"small but comfy"
Room was small but clean and bed was comfortable. Would stay again for a overnight stay..
1 night trip Nov 28, 2014
Eugenia
"Nice and clean"
Very helpful staff and friendly staff and understanding about my visit
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Valentin
"Nice Hotel cab service food delivery and quiet"
Warm reception and snacks at front desk plenty of parking and clean rooms.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Valentin
"overnight stay okay but overpriced"
Room was tiny. Barely enough room for the king bed.slow internet. Very good breakfast. Pamela at the breakfast bar was terrific.this place only good for overnight
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
"A step above a homeless shelter"
I recently needed to stay on Staten Island for a funeral. We had previously stayed in the Holiday Inn Express and it was awful so I opted to try the Comfort Inn. It's the SAME BUILDING with a DIFFERENT NAME. The rooms are tiny and cluttered and not worth the price of the room. My room had long black hair on the floor and on the bedspread. The towel rod was hanging off the wall on one side. The first time my son used the bathroom, a screw fell out of the toilet paper holder. The faucet wasn't sealed and moved every time you turned it on. The towels may as well have been loin cloths. They were that thin and that small. And the outlets were so loose, none of our chargers fit! We had to rig our phones and not move them so that they'd charge. Ridiculous. The walls are paper thin and you can hear EVERYTHING in the next room. One evening a fellow guest decided to blast the TV ALL NIGHT. Instead of having security go into the room, a hotel employee decided to spend at least 20 minutes banging on the guests door, yelling for them to open up. They never did and the blaring TV continued through the night and into the next morning. When I and a fellow guest complained, we were told "if it happened again, they'd take care of it." Ummm, it was happening at that very moment and they did nothing. The breakfast was a joke, stale cereal and bagels and nothing else but juice and coffee. The coffee was good though. That's about the only thing I liked at this place.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Roseanne
"Identical to Holiday Inn Express, Just as BAD"
I was in town for a funeral and had a king bed room. There was hair on the bathroom floor (not mine or my son's) and the same type hair was also stuck to the top of the comforter. The faucet in the bathroom was not sealed and moved every time you turned it on, the towel rod was hanging from one side and a screw fell out of the toilet paper holder the first time we used the bathroom. The towels may as well have been loincloths...they were just as small and thin. With the exception of one outlet, ALL of the outlets were so loose, none of our electronic cords fit. How is that even possible?! On the 2nd night, the guest 2 rooms down had the TV blasting on the highest volume. Around 2:15 a.m., a person from the hotel staff started BANGING on the door and continued to do this for at least the next twenty minutes. After that, the banging stopped, the television was still blasting and I buried my head in the pillow to drown out the noise. The next morning, me and another guest went to the front desk to complain because the TV was STILL blaring. We were told "If it happens again, let me know and I'll take care of it." We told them it was happening NOW and they said they'd look into it. What if the person inside was dead?! Can't security open the door or something at that point? The breakfast was a joke - stale cereal and muffins, sawdust like bagels and nothing else. The coffee was decent but how bad can you screw that up? Overall, one step above a homeless shelter.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Roseanne
"Would not stay there again."
Arrived late in the evening but had paid in advance. Arrived in the lobby to two young men screaming obscenities at the desk clerk because their reservation had been cancelled. Security present. Desk clerk and security managed the situation very well but it delayed our check in at least 10 minutes as the irate guests refused to have the clerk serve us. The room was tiny and the sheets so thin you could see old blood stains on the mattress cover beneath. Because of the late hour and our need to be up early again the next day I slid a towel between the sheet and mattress cover and just went to sleep but was disgusted.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Room smaller than expected. Wallpaper coming off walls. Carpet dirty. Needs some attention.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Crappy stay at the Comfort Inn"
One of the smallest and smelliest hotels I've stayed at. The stuff sucked and had no customer service and the managers did not do anything that would help me out when Expedia screwed my entire reservation up.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Ramy
"Not much comfort in Comfort Inn"
One tiny elevator had to wait long time and squeeze in both at 8am and 10pm Room is TINY not even 2 ft between bed and wall and bed and dresser. One person had to sit on bed for the other to get by. No microwave or refrig. Woman cooking breakfast was great but in need of help for such a crowd. Room filled with smoke when we put the heat on and fire alarm went off. Several men sitting outside smoking when we pulled up. I made me very uncomfortable as they watched us take our stuff out of the car. Dark parking lot.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014