All hotels in Vacaville, California, United States of America
370 Orange Dr, Vacaville, CA, 95687, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

Great location. Very friendly staff. Nice breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Very pleasant weekend getaway. All excellent service from check - in to check - out. Highly recommended.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Stella
"Very disappointed"
I was given a room for disabled on the first floor. Requested 3rd floor. They could not make a change. Room had no closet so ironing board and iron placed beside TV. Furniture was stained. No bathtub.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
Natalie
"vacation"
nice room, would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
"Ok for an overnight"
The bed was too soft.
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
"One night stay.....on my way to Oregon"
I felt very welcomed when I arrived at 10:30 at night. Very friendly staff, room was clean and very comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2015
Janice
"Nice stop for the evening"
Nice breakfast, warm pool, great A/C, friendly staff. No fridge in the room, but nice comfortable beds and good size bathroom. We would stay here again!
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Miranda
"Family Vacation"
Me and the family love this Fairfield Inn close to shops, but most of all we make it our base because its close to Sacramento and San Francisco we will keep going back to this place as often as we can.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Antonio
"Fine hotel for the price"
The room had a weird smell when we walked in - not totally unpleasant. Kind of smelled like the stuff you sprinkle on carpets before you vacuum. Breakfast was fine, pillows were AWFUL.
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Vacaville
Dear Guest , Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn Vacaville. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the issues you encountered. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Vacaville. Sincerely, Brian Robinson General Manager Marriott
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Allyson
Just needed a place for shower and good night's sleep in between camp site changes.
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Vacaville
Dear Guest , Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn Vacaville through the Guest Satisfaction Survey. As a valued member, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon! Sincerely, Brian Robinson General Manager Marriott
1 night trip Jul 13, 2015
I was very nice. I did however, tell the desk that the bathtub faucet was running. They said that they would get it corrected.
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Vacaville
Dear Christine, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding this issue. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We will share your message appropriately within the organization. Sincerely, Brian Robinson General Manager Marriott
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Christine
"Vacaville shopping stay"
Very accommodating staff
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Vacaville
Dear Ronald , Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn Vacaville through the Guest Satisfaction Survey. As a valued member, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon! Sincerely, Brian Robinson General Manager Marriott
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Ronald
"Nice Convenient"
Nice staff. Decent breakfast. Rooms nice. Will book again when needed.
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Vacaville
Dear Dawn, Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn Vacaville through the Guest Satisfaction Survey. As a valued member, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon! Sincerely, Brian Robinson General Manager Marriott
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Dawn
"Did the job"
Need a quick overnight during a road trip. This hotel was well located for that - easy on and off of the freeway. Breakfast was great. The hotel seems really understaffed and our room was in need of a deep cleaning. It just was not up to par with other Marriott properties we've stayed in.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Indoor pool....awesome..."
It was except the beds were super soft to where if you were close to the end you would fall off.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"VERY VERY VERY CLEAN"
THE CLEANEST AND MOST FRIENDLY HOTEL. I am a gold rewards member and travel and stay in a hotel at least 2 to 3 times per month. This hotel is top notch. It's near food shopping and groceries. You can't ask for more PLUS there is breakfast included :)
2 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
Lorin s.
"very nice room for the price"
Stayed one night at the Vacaville Fairfield by Marriott. The Room was spacious, beds very comfortable, cleanliness was very evident in the bathroom and the room itself. Its location provides ample choices for a meal and shopping if you want to while away your time in the evening. The rooms are clean, quiet, economical and the experience borders on luxurious. You can't go wrong. Will stay at Fairfield inns in the future.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Not a good place to stay"
We were there to visit our family in the area. The receptionist was very pleasant. But the room was a so so. There was no refrigerator and microwave in the room. When I asked, the reception person I talked to said it should be requested because they only gave 3 refrigerators for the standard rooms. I was really surprised because even the cheapest motels have at least a fridge in the room. The breakfast was fine but the same everyday. My grandchild was looking for waffles but there was none. The lady working there was not Sven smiling to guests. She doesn't seem happy w/ what she does. The pool's chlorine was too strong. The room'so carpet was not really clean. I will not come back to this hotel.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Eleanor
"Great hotel in Vacaville,Ca."
This is a great hotel. Hotel staff was very polite. The room was very clean. Bed was really comfortable. I enjoyed my stay there. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
1 night trip May 9, 2015
Beds are very comfortable. The surrounding area has many things to offer.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
"OK hotel for price."
This is the second time I was at this hotel and was a little disappointed. The room was OK. I have stayed at other Fairfield Inns which are nicer. The price for the one night I was there was good.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Anne
"Good Sleep in Vacaville"
A little hard to find as it is tucked back on a side street with the address on the main street. It was a last minute stop on the way to SF. Adequate place. Nothing special. Clean, comfortable and quiet.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Patrick
"Citizenship ion Oakland"
Everything was ok. Bed was comfy, room clean and water pressure for the shower was good. Tv on the desk was lower then the bed so it made it awkward to watch the tv when in bed. Plenty of places to eat and shop within a few minutes drive. Bathroom vent did not work though, so made the bathroom steamy after a shower, other then that it was good, we will definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
"Visit in Vacaville."
It is listed as having a Jacuzzi by the pool. I was very disappointed that there was none. But I enjoyed the temp of the pool.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Christie
"Basic"
Very basic hotel. Not even a phone book in the room.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
karina
"Great Service"
We had a very nice stay. Christine the desk clerk who checked us in was great. She was very nice to me and my blind uncle, Christine took care of any special request we had all through our visit.
4 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Grace
"Walking Distance to Shopping Outlets"
Front desk employee gave us a room on the First Floor as we requested. Very kind and accommodating night-shift front desk employee opened the kitchen for me to heat up my food in their microwave. Breakfast is included in the price of the room, breakfast is just o.k. but better than no breakfast. Plain but clean hotel that is located near the Vacaville Shopping Outlets.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Not a the quality of a fairfield inn"
Pool wasn't available. ...staff was a little rude...hotel was run down....breakfast was okay....the maid staff stole my child's DS game....When question they produced a old makeup bag...not the same thing....not a happy costumer will not stay again the Hoilday Inn & suites across the street was a whole lot nicer and better.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
not
"Nice time at the Fairview"
Nice spacious room, comfy beds, temperature controls worked easily. The breakfast was much better than expected. All in all a wonderful stay.
1 night trip with friends Feb 11, 2015
"Nice Vacaville stay"
Clean room. Peaceful and quiet atmosphere. Grounds outside meticulously groomed and green. Breakfast good standard fare. Staff was always helpful and friendly. I would stay there again.
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great Place"
IT was a great stay. the Hotel staff was very nice. and gave a great recommendation of a restaurant for dinner
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Karla
"Would stay again"
Nice and quiet. Friendly staff and better than expected breakfast. Would stay again if in the area
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"Nice Hotel - Great Price."
Very clean hotel and room. Beds had clean white cotton comforters instead of the ugly bedspreads you usually find in some hotel rooms. Free breakfast was good too! We will stay here again when we are in the area.
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Vacaville
Hello Janet, Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed you room and our wonderful hot breakfast. We look forward to seeing you the next time that your travels bring you to Vacaville, CA Thank Brian
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Janet
"Great GetAway"
Excellent. I would definitely recommend to other people
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Vacaville
Hello Samantha, Thank you very much for staying with us . We really appreciate it when our guest provide us with their feedback and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you, Brian Robinson General Manager
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Samantha
"Tooth Fairies at the hotel"
The hotel was a good one. The continental breakfast was excellent! They even briught yiu hot tea or coffee right to you! Great service even from maintenance when my daughter dropped her just-pulled-out tooth down the sink drain! The soon to be tooth fairies Scott and assistant went to work and retrieved it!
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Vacaville
Hello James, We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to impress you with our wonderful hot breakfast. So glad that we were able to assist in be ing your families tooth fairy for the day. We understand how special those moments can be for the family. We look forward to seeing you all again the next time your travels bring you to the area. Thank you, Brian Robinson General Manager
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
James A
"Dated but clean"
This is a fine hotel. It's definitely not fancy and it clearly hasn't been updated maybe ever. The fixtures, carpet, etc. are very old. However, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Vacaville
Hello Jeffrey, We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. One of our top priorities are making sure that our cleanliness throughout our hotel are stellar. We are glad that it was something that made your stay enjoyable. Thank you, Brian Robinson General Manager
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Jeffrey
"Not up to Fairfield Inn standards!"
This is one of the older and least enjoyable Fairfield Inns I have ever stayed at. The front entrance is locked at night and you have to ring the front desk to get in. The entry was is very narrow and hard to maneuver luggage through. The bed was average. The walls are so thin that we were woken by the guy in the room next to us taking a shower at 5 AM. Overall I would NOT recommend this hotel!
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Vacaville
Hello Albert, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with you feedback. We take great pride in our guest and I would like to apologize for the issues that you had while staying with us . Hopefully the next time that your travels bring you the area will choose to stay with us so that we can show you that the issues that you encountered were isolated issues. Thank you, Brian Robinson Genereal Manager
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Albert
"Great hotel in Vacaville, Ca"
The staff greeted us warmly and was very helpful. The room was warm and very comfortable. Beds were great. Big fluffy bath towels also. Breakfast was complete and generous. We will be back again any time we are visiting family in Vacaville.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Virginia
"Very satisfied customer:)"
We enjoyed the clean confortable bed, real breakfast and delicious coffee after flying all day! Good value for the price!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Charmaine
"Nice place to stay"
I enjoyed my stay there. Room was clean and bed was very comfortable. Hotel staff at front desk was very friendly. Other than the fire alarm going off, everything else was great. I will stay again.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
"Just okay"
Coffee maker didn't work and late night coffee in lobby was hardly warm.
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
Ilo
"Adequate for Short Stay"
This is a fine hotel for a short business stay. Everything you could need is nearby and the facility itself was clean and fairly comfortable. My only complaint was the temperature of the room was difficult to moderate and no blanket was available on the cold night I was there...ended up using the linens from the second queen bed for warmth.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Phyllis
"No fire alarms please!"
The hotel was great clean comfortable the employees at reception were awesome and the breakfast was really good however I stayed on Thanksgiving day and the Friday after Thanksgiving so we didn't get any real room service because the room service employees were given the day off. Also on Thursday our first night there the fire alarm went off at 3:30 in the morning it was pretty scary and loud as we made our way to the lobby we were told by an employee that it was a false alarm even though the fire department showed up and we were also told that it had happened before. I was with my niece her six-year-old daughter eight-month-old son and my 14-year-old son they were pretty scared and of course the baby cried for the rest of the morning we thought for sure we would get our second night free but we didn't. Other than the fire alarm and lack of room service it was great!
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
alina
"Pefectoo"
For the value ... everything was perfect except breakfast should be have more stuff to eat .. all hotels around it is more expensive but this one provide better service because I tried most of them .. I like it here and would definitely come back
2 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
mohd
"Nothing special"
Staff very friendly and helpful. The hotel was somewhat run down, the elevator was broke for some time on Friday night. The room was okay, nothing special. Our room was noisy because there was a middle school hockey team there for the weekend. The bed was comfy. Breakfast was horrible, we skipped it.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Michele
Very pleased with the experience. Nice people working in this hotel. Felt welcome and comfortable. Clean room and hallway, etc.
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Vacaville
Dear guest, Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey. We take great pride in our guest and making sure that they are taken care of throughout their stay with us. It is always great to hear our guest point out the service provided by our staff. Thank you, Brian Robinson General Manager,
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Short get away"
We rode our motorcycle for a short trip to get away and needed a nice comfortable place to stay with breakfast. Fairfield Inn is a great place for that, the location and the people are really good to be around.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Weekend trip."
Visiting pur granddaughter on Davis. Have used this hotelbefore. Never disappointed.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Roger
"Good hotel close to Vacaville outlets and UC Davis"
This is our 3rd stay at this hotel and we chose it for it's proximity to UC Davis and it's price. Everything is always great except for those pillows. This seems to be a Fairfield problem as I have stayed in 5 in the last year. They all have bad pillows so I bring my own. But really a chain this size should do something to change that.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Good for a short time, not a long time"
Good place to stay when passing through. Kind of dated and breakfast didnt look that great.
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Vacaville
Dear Karen Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding our hotel.We will share your message appropriately within the organization. Sincerely, Brian Robinson General Manager Marriott
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014