All hotels in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3111 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, BC, V7B 0A6, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"A super nice view"
This hotel has a super nice view of the runways of YVR! If you love airplanes, this will be a very good hotel, be aware of that maybe a little noisy in the morning.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Roland
"Great as always"
perfect hotel for beginning or ending your flight. We were a little disappointed in the breakfast buffet, overpriced and a little cold, not usual for this hotel
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
kathleen
"Well located, well run"
Excellent service, beautifully maintained. Right above the terminal for USA departures & departures so very convenient for late night arrivals and early morning flight departures. Nothing in the neighborhood but the airport so less good for extended stays.
3 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"end route"
Very Nice hotel. With fi not included
1 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
Derek
"Great Satisfaction at the Fairmont !"
We were in Vancouver for a medical procedure and stayed again at the Fairmont Vancouver Hotel. The staff made us feel very much at home, and suggested an upgrade to the Fairmont Gold floor (14th). We were very pleased with that and have recommended it to others. Especially the concierge on the 14th floor went out of her way to accommodate some rather tricky medical timing.
2 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
Beverley
This is a very nice hotel. Our room was small, and the bathroom had very little privacy, due to louvered doors and windows. Service was excellent, as was breakfast in the restaurant.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Wonderful hotel!!"
Wonderful!!
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
Raymond A
"overnighter"
little Pricey for what you got, but the Service was great!
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
Ken
Great hotel! If you have an early flight out of Vancouver or arriving late, this is the best hotel to stay. Luxury and convenience doesn't get better than this!
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Perfect if you can afford it..."
Perfect for an early departure. wouldn't want to afford it at full price, but when we used our hotels.com discount, the price was just right. Everything was perfect, well appointed and über friendly.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Andrea
"Hidden gem"
We were surprised to find this gorgeous hotel at an airport. Modern, luxurious open concept bath is a spa in a room. Loved it. We will return!
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
World traveler
"great airport hotel"
as always we enjoyed our stay at this very nice airport hotel
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
kathleen
"Great airport hotel attached to terminal"
we were greeted at the kern side by friendly and efficient porters check in was quick. Perfectly located for an early flight out
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Monty
"Airport hotel"
I stayed there during a layover. I was in no hurry and really tought about staying an extra day and night. You dont fell the stress of the airport.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
phil
"Love it."
I can rarely get back from and international trip in time to connect with a flight to Comox and I am always grateful to be able to clear customs and drag my weary body up to the Fairmont. Ahh! Friendly, helpful, service oriented staff and comfy, quiet rooms. I'm restored when I wake up the next morning. And for early morning departures, it can't be beat. No worries about getting to the airport. Just go downstairs and check in. It may be pricey but when I look at the cost of the whole trip, it's worth it.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Airport Convenience"
Part of the airport terminal and really convenient for late arrivals or early morning flights as well as a lovely hotel. Restaurant and bar equally nice.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Robin
Pros: It's inside the airport so if your departure flight is early and you hate getting up hours earlier to get ready and check out, this is where you want to stay. Cons: unnecessarily expensive. It's a 30 min train ride to downtown and you pay extra $5 airport fee to purchase the train ticket. Fitness center is small. The hotel charges $19 for a movie that you'll pay $6 for at other hotels in downtown. Overall: it's a good clean facility but doesn't give you your money's worth. You can get much better accommodations in downtown Vancouver for the same price and get easier access to the surrounding places you want to visit. In US the hotels by the airports are cheaper as they are further away from the places you would want to visit. But in Vancouver, it seems to be the other way around.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Superb and Class establishment"
Wow what can I say overnight in between flights sound proof and awesome service and room a must if you are travelling and must stay overnight
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
"Excellent stay at the airport."
I needed a place to stay overnight between late night and early morning flights. This hotel fit the bill. It was more economical than staying in the usual downtown hotels, and I did not even need to step outside of the airport.
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"Airport hotel"
The point of staying here is ease; a must for very early morning flight. There was an issue upon check-in...not hotel's fault, but Expedia. Took much time and effort on our part to straighten it out. Then, in order to find a bedside outlet, we had to move bed...found garbage! Front desk said unaccept
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Best airport hotel"
so convenient when flying out from YVR. Very accommodating staff. Nice bar. Comfortable, clean, as expected nice amenities.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Comfortable stay"
It was a great stay I would like to have a little less fancy menu in the lounge to snack on. What we had was great.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Very Convenient"
Hotel is very convenient for flights out of Vancouver International. Hotel is very nice and comfortable. Quiet room for being at the airport.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Very Convenient and homey.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"Excellent Location"
This hotel is right by the airport, easy to get to and a great value.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Sheri
"Right at the Airport"
High class stay. And expensive. Service was first class. Room very nice. They gave me what they called a "free upgrade" which really only consisted of a room with a beautiful view on a higher floor. It was very nice. Room service was excellent. But the convenience to the airport and US check-in was worth it since I have a 6 AM flight !!!
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
"Wonderful Everything!"
The hotel personnel's politeness and professional services was splendid.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Marian Pincombe
"Yes, but..."
Most everything was fine for this quick overnight before catching an early plane. The bell staff were so helpful in walking me to the gate the night before. However, I ordered a burger at the bar that was totally appalling. I do not believe human hands ever touched it. It looked preformed and frozen, and whether it was or not, it tasted that way.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Great Service-Luxurious, BUT to soft bed-EXPENSIVE"
Not my style of Hotel... WAY over the top in service, BUT you do pay for it! The bed linens were great, BUT the bed was way to soft (aches in the morning). $103 for lunch?? (Appetizer + "Fish n chips" + 2 glasses of cheapest wine)... Come on now!!??
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Jerry V.
"Fairmont Vancouver Airport Hotel"
They were extremely kind to us and even lent us a wheelchair to allow my dad to explore more of the airport after we settled into our room. The room itself was wonderful.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
Vivian
"great stay at the airport"
great location right in the airport. We had a late arrival with two little kids and so, we right away could move from the plane to our hotel room. In the morning, the kids could watch the planes starting and landing, which was great. Only downside was one server in the bar section. After our arrival, we wanted to have quick drink in the bar and entering the bar section with one sleeping baby in the stroller and our four year old, he told us that there are no kids allowed in the bar and more or less kicked us out. After walking around, we asked somebody at the front desk how to get a drink, she told us that there is a special family seating area with sofas and a table, a little bit away from the bar. Sitting there, the same person, who kicked us out before came serving us. As I asked him, why he did not tell us about this section before, he tried some evasive answers close to unfriendly (ok I was also somehow unfriendly, because I was thirsty and tired). The whole time, he was very snappish and not that way as I would expect it from personnel in a Fairmont Hotel. Besides this, all other hotel staff was very friendly helpful and just great. So I don't want to judge the whole Hotel because of one person. Breakfast was maybe a little bit overpriced but If you don't like to take it, you could just walk down into the airport food court and get something from the huge selection there. The beds were great and the room was large enough for a whole family.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
U.
"Nice hotel and accessible place"
Very nice and clean hotel. Expensive parking though. No room for our food in the refrigerator, no microwave. When we asked for microwave, took them 40 mins to deliver (my kids were hungry). Bed was not comfortable as expected. Woke up with terrible back ache. But i love the bath tub, the cleanliness of our room and the area of the hotel.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
JC
"Elegant hotel, but..."
Shower handle broken, and only a very weak stream of water. We arrived late (midnight), so too late to change rooms.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Kooba
"Fairmont Gold is the only way to go"
The hotel is amazing, and doing the gold room is well worth the expense due to the many amenities the hotel gives for that level of stay. Free WiFi, free ordourves, free breakfast, free drinks, an honor bar, and the view and staff are amazing and extremely helpful. Not to mention when you leave you are already in the airport. Best bang for the buck and convenience. Will stay here every time.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Airport convenience"
We were only in the hotel for 12 hours before catching a connecting flight. The room was comfortable. There were some things which took extra time to use such as the coffee pot location and the central programming for the A/C. Considering the cost of the room, the fact that there is charge for wireless is outrageous and did not leave a positive impression.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
This is more than a first class hotel offering first class service, a surprisingly good dining room, but the unbelievable location right above the departure counters for check-in with the many airlines. Just a mini-walk on a connecting glass enclosed corridor, one flight down and you are there. The rooms are bathroom are very spacious. And you will not hear any outside noise!
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Joyce
"Sorry Sir, we gave your room away"
checked in late, the room I paid for in full was given to someone else. They put us in a conference room with a murphy bed and a cot. Obviously not what I was expecting considering the price tag..
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Markus
"Love this hotel"
We couldn't get a hotel elsewhere since the SIGgraph conference filled up just about every hotel room in Vancouver. I've been there twice before so although I had to pay a lot more for getting a room for the night I honestly don't mind staying at this hotel. Not at all. The people there are very nice and take great care of you and being a luxury hotel the rooms are really great. The bathroom is superb. When telling the staff about some minor issues with our room (peeling wallpaper) they were very attentive and indicated they would take care of it asap.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Arild
"I got all I need from staying in the Fairmont"
After 7-night cruise to Alaska, my wife and I need to stay in Vancouver overnight before to take a 6 AM flight going home. Fairmont Vancouver Airport gave me all I need, location, services, comfortable, convenient, ... I'd like to appreciate a wonderful young lady, Irish who worked at the front desk. I asked for a wait-up-call service at the first, she made it and asked me for the flight details, then help me to finish the on-line check-in and print out the boarding passes as well. It gave me a great help and a peace in mind. Irish is a wonderful human being!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Matthew Tang
"Super Convenient at the airport"
It was so nice to just walk through the airport instead of dealing with a cab or shuttle after a long flight. And each day we could easily walk to the train downtown. The "view" of the airport wasn't all that, but the rooms were quiet and comfortable.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
aaron
One if the best experiences
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
"Oasis for a morning flight!"
Our family had a 6 am departure to the US so we stayed here. It is located directly above the international terminal so all we had to do was walk down the escalator with our luggage and check in for our flight. Great amenities and staff was helpful in suggesting sites to visit on our final day. Food was expensive but very tasty. It was enjoyable watching the jets take off and land from our room. Bathroom design was a little odd as it included shutters and a glass door which allowed limited privacy for a family. I would recommend this Hotel, especially for an early flight.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Great overnight lay-over!"
I needed to overnight to break up two long travel days... And although it was on the pricey side, I'm glad I splurged. I arrived very tired & having a nice clean place to refresh was just what I needed!
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Cher
"Perfect for early morning travelers."
All terrific, except for the early breakfast offerings. Too expensive. Buy food in the food hall instead.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
DeWitt Platt
"Bad smell"
Either there was a water leak or something wrong with the air conditioner. The room smelled and the humidity in the room was extreme.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
What a wise decision we made! We stayed at the Fairmont so we could have as much time to explore Vancouver as possible. We got in late afternoon, walked right over to the hotel, and were on the city line to downtown within 20 minutes. No shuttle bus, no dragging our heavy fishing luggage around. The Fairmont desk people and the service people at breakfast were outstanding. Everyone was so helpful. Worth every penny! Thank you.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Georgia
The hotel is very nice and convenient. The bell staff was excellent and having a freezer was great for our salmon. The staff in the bar missed the mark by a long ways, very unattentive.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Awesome Vancouver Hotel"
If you are taking a plane out of Vancouver airport, especially early in the A.M., you sure can't beat the location. The facility and our room were immaculate, and luxurious. I can't say enough about this hotel and its staff. You need to stay here!
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Perry
"Fairmont Vancouver airport"
Nice hotel, definitely convenient. We only needed it for a quick layover which made it perfect for our needs. Easy access to the city via the Skytrain if you've got more time to spare.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Perfect stay but"
charge for wifi is out of line.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014