All hotels in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3111 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, BC, V7B 0A6, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Super Convenient at the airport"
It was so nice to just walk through the airport instead of dealing with a cab or shuttle after a long flight. And each day we could easily walk to the train downtown. The "view" of the airport wasn't all that, but the rooms were quiet and comfortable.
Response by The Fairmont Vancouver Airport
Dear aaron, Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and found our location to be convenient. For the best views, next time request a room on the North side of the hotel on a high floor, here you will get a beautiful view of the North Shore Mountains and can see the city of Vancouver on a clear day. We hope you will stay with us again soon! Warm Regards, The Fairmont Vancouver Airport
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
aaron
One if the best experiences
Response by The Fairmont Vancouver Airport
Thank you for rating our hotel 5 out of 5 stars. We are glad that you enjoyed our offerings. We hope to have you stay at our hotel again soon. Warm Regards, The Fairmont Vancouver Airport
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
"Oasis for a morning flight!"
Our family had a 6 am departure to the US so we stayed here. It is located directly above the international terminal so all we had to do was walk down the escalator with our luggage and check in for our flight. Great amenities and staff was helpful in suggesting sites to visit on our final day. Food was expensive but very tasty. It was enjoyable watching the jets take off and land from our room. Bathroom design was a little odd as it included shutters and a glass door which allowed limited privacy for a family. I would recommend this Hotel, especially for an early flight.
Response by The Fairmont Vancouver Airport
Dear Mark, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be helpful with recommendations of things to do. We hope you had a safe flight and that you will come back and stay with us again soon! Warm Regards, The Fairmont Vancouver Airport
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Great overnight lay-over!"
I needed to overnight to break up two long travel days... And although it was on the pricey side, I'm glad I splurged. I arrived very tired & having a nice clean place to refresh was just what I needed!
Response by The Fairmont Vancouver Airport
Dear Cher, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear that you found value in staying at our property. We hope you left here rested between your flights and we hope you will choose to stay with us again soon! Warm Regards, The Fairmont Vancouver Airport
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Cher
"Perfect for early morning travelers."
All terrific, except for the early breakfast offerings. Too expensive. Buy food in the food hall instead.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
DeWitt Platt
"Bad smell"
Either there was a water leak or something wrong with the air conditioner. The room smelled and the humidity in the room was extreme.
Response by The Fairmont Vancouver Airport
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your feedback. My apologies that your experience was below your expectations.Your comments have been shared with our Operations team to further investigate. We hope you will stay with us again so that you can experience the true quality of our hotel. Warm Regards, The Fairmont Vancouver Airport
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
What a wise decision we made! We stayed at the Fairmont so we could have as much time to explore Vancouver as possible. We got in late afternoon, walked right over to the hotel, and were on the city line to downtown within 20 minutes. No shuttle bus, no dragging our heavy fishing luggage around. The Fairmont desk people and the service people at breakfast were outstanding. Everyone was so helpful. Worth every penny! Thank you.
Response by The Fairmont Vancouver Airport
Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and the conveniences we offer, including the SkyTrain and our helpful staff. We hope you will stay with us again soon! Warm Regards, The Fairmont Vancouver Airport
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Georgia
The hotel is very nice and convenient. The bell staff was excellent and having a freezer was great for our salmon. The staff in the bar missed the mark by a long ways, very unattentive.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Awesome Vancouver Hotel"
If you are taking a plane out of Vancouver airport, especially early in the A.M., you sure can't beat the location. The facility and our room were immaculate, and luxurious. I can't say enough about this hotel and its staff. You need to stay here!
Response by The Fairmont Vancouver Airport
Thank you for your kind review and recommendation. We are glad that you see value in our location and enjoy our rooms and staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again soon! Warm Regards, The Fairmont Vancouver Airport
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Perry
"Fairmont Vancouver airport"
Nice hotel, definitely convenient. We only needed it for a quick layover which made it perfect for our needs. Easy access to the city via the Skytrain if you've got more time to spare.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Perfect stay but"
charge for wifi is out of line.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Traveler
"Very nice"
Very continence. Very close to sky train and check in counters. The room is big and clean.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Leteen
"Our hotel of choice in Vancouver"
We stayed at Fairmont Vancouver airport the nights before and after a sailboat trip in the Queen Charlotte Islands. Price wise it's a bit of a splurge but was entirely worth it for the comfort, service and convenience. We arrived at the hotel at 11:30 AM and were promptly upgraded and checked in to our room with no wait. The front desk staff inquired as to our plans for the day and gave us great suggestions and directions. The Sky Train connects the airport with downtown and combined with water taxi we explored without having to rent a car. The hotel drove us to the South terminal for our next day flight and stored a suitcase of our city clothes until we returned 10 days later. Also of note the rooms were the quietest of anywhere we have stayed. The hotel restaurant is very good and very accommodating to requests that were not on the menu. On our first stay wifi was free, however on our second stay there was a $13.95 charge which seemed unneccesary given the room ratend slow connection When I questioned the charge it was promptly removed. The service was excellent from every staff member we encountered. We will definitely stay again when our travels take us to Vancouver
Response by The Fairmont Vancouver Airport
Hi Shirley, Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that our staff was accommodating to your needs. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Warm Regards, The Fairmont Vancouver Airport
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Shirley
"Part of the airport. Had 6AM international flight."
Location was the reason we picked this hotel. Turned out I arrived sick with the cold from hell. Instead of touring around Vancouver like I wanted to I spent the day in bed. Ordered room service that was quick and as tasty as I could taste. Entire staff was very helpful. Desk advised my son how to get around the city and offered great restaurant suggestions
Response by The Fairmont Vancouver Airport
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Warm Regards, The Fairmont Vancouver Airport
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Hotel was fine. Suggest you eat in the bar not the restaurant - no line, simple food, quick service (more relaxed).
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Great Location at Vancouver Airport"
Beautiful clean room and quiet. We arrived late at night after a day of delays. Planning to stay night on return trip home to Houston as we have early morning flight leaving Vancouver ~6AM. Would recommend this hotel to everyone. Hotel Staff helpful and nice.
1 night trip May 26, 2014
Teresa McOm
"Best airport hotel"
The YVR Fairmont is a master class in how to run a hotel. Service is friendly and attentive, but not obsequious. The entire hotel is immaculate, and the room was clean, modern, and very comfortable. The hotel is surprisingly quiet as well, considering the location (between the runways and right on top of the terminal). The only possible fault in my room was the somewhat over-complicated lighting system, but this is a minor issue. Overall a treat for the weary traveler.
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
"One of the Best Airport Hotel !"
Everything was great ! except the swimming pool was Too small , and the water level was too Low !
Other trip May 20, 2014
Chi
"Nice hotel in the airport"
Nice views from the room of the tarmac and surrounding mountains.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Fairmont Vancouver Comfort"
We arrived in the evening ater a ten hour flight. We didn't have to leave the airport to access the Fairmont. Valets were waiting to help with luggage, beds crisp and pressed, comfortable room, good restaurant and spa. That was just what we needed plus a very friendly staff.
Other trip May 2, 2014
Cathy
Pretty darn darn fancy!! Just really $$$$
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
Very pleasant, fun to be on the airport property. But frankly, it's ridiculous to charge EXTRA for wi-fi when the room already costs $280 a night. I've stayed in $40 motels that DO NOT charge for wi-fi.
4 night trip Apr 6, 2014
"Very convenient for early morning trips"
The hotel is connected to the airport making it very convenient for early morning trips, especially international ones. Our room was very quiet. You'd never know you were at the airport. The front desk staff were very friendly. The room was modern, clean and featured everything we needed. We were only there long enough to sleep before a morning flight, so we didn't experience many of the other services or features. It is a bit expensive but you're paying for the location / convenience.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
Dana
"Best place to stay when you have a 6 a.m. flight!"
When I called for a 3 a.m. wake up call; a 4 a,m, wheelchair and porter they were right on time, helped me from my room to the Airline counter and handed me off to another wonderful transporter all the way through to my gate. I stay at this Fairmont every chance I get. There is no better way to start your day off for a flight than a good nights sleep at Fairmont Vancouver.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Thee Best Airport Hotel"
I have just completed by 5th stay at this hotel. It is located directly off of the US flight section of the airport. It is stylish, the staff of competent and friendly, and the rooms are clean, spacious, and quiet (yes, quiet), and the beds are fabulous. The gym and pool are fantastic. If you feel the need to head to downtown Vancouver, it is an easy trip on the Canada Line which has a station in the airport. Yes, you can find less expensive off-site airport hotels, but the convenience of this hotel is second-to-none. I will be back.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Where do I put my water bottle on the treadmills?"
If I have to nitpick then you know the hotel is generally excellent and, of course, you cannot beat the location. Departing on an early flight is easy and the 24-hour gym allows you to workout before that early flight. Do not forget to buy a bottle of water in one of the airport vending machines before entering the hotel. The bottle in the room is too large for the slots on the gym machines. My issue is with the design of the treadmills. The slot for the water makes the bottle stick out perpendicular so your fight hand bashes it when running. The slope of the rest of the area in front of the runner makes it impossible to put the bottle any place else. You can always tell when someone who does not workout is involved in selecting equipment. The solution: make sure the water bottle cap is on tight and insert the bottle upside down. It keeps the bottle out of the way of your fist and is the best you can do.
2 night trip Mar 10, 2014
Double Hook
"Desk Clerk Saves The Day!"
A great sleep for the weary traveler. Quiet and comfortable. Got to registration about 6:30PM. Clerk was confirming accommodations that included a King bed vs the 2 Queens my 18 year old son and I were expecting. All I did was provide a 'funny look' during that confirmation standing with my son and he with out fuss, flinching or blaming me for the RSVP oversight...changed it to a set of Queens and we were off to the room. Superior service. Thank you!
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
"close to airport"
clean, nice staff, beautiful view from window, nice shampoo, good smell in the room
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
Nicole
"under impressed overall."
I would say my stay at the fairmont vancouver airport was ok. I picked this hotel for the convenience of location and it's 4 star rating. I had never stayed at a 4 star hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is very beautiful. That being said I did some things that were not as I expected them to be. When I checked in I was upgraded to one of ther rooms with a view. I thought wonderful we can see the plans land and take off well this was not the case the side of the hotel we were at was a view of the plains parked to let the passanger of not sure I would call this a view room though the mountains were pretty I guess. The room itself was nice clean and spacious with a very comfy bed. The bathroom was very nice on the eyes with a large bath and separate shower. However a pon taking a bath I saw that the tile surround to the tub was dirty and the next morning that very nice looking shower had terrible water pressure. My husband and I had dinner in the restaurant at the hotel and the food was very good but seemed to take an extra long time between our starter and main course. The waitress was nice but uninformative about the menu options. Over all my stay was Ok but not really worth the price I payed for the room.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"Beautiful hotel"
We were celebrating our 30th anniversary! Hotel was just gorgeous but the staff were the ultimate best. My daughter-in-law was sick with morning sickness the first morning and the staff was so helpful in getting us down to the health clinic. Then my husband got intestinal flu on Friday and then me and then my son followed suit! So, we all stayed in our room for the majority of the trip except for being taxied to the doctor. The valet driver that brought me back to the hotel from the dr was exceptional! Staff worked hard to clean our room. Would love to stay again!
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
charlotte
"Convenient, convenient, convenient!"
The convenience of being smack inside the airport is well worth the expense. The Canada Line makes transportation in & out of airport super easy. The rooms were quiet, despite airplanes taking off & landing. Rooms were immaculate, roomy & comfortable. One room, facing the tarmac, did have slight odor of fuel fume. Maybe that room's HVAC system or seal has been compromised.
"Needs work"
The wash sink had several cracks, Some of the walls near garbage cans were not clean, you could see soda stains on the wall paper in the room, no power outlet near the bed ,I crawled behind the night stand to see if I could reach the plug and it looked like it had not been dusted for a few months.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
W always stay at the hotel on Dec 28th every year a we have an early morning flight back to the desert. We love the hotel and the staff is very friendly.
mary
"Oasis at YVR"
Great hotel. You would never know that you were at an airport. The gym is amazing, the food perfect and the staff is top notch.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
"Comfortable, clean stay"
Arrived late to Vancouver airport and made a last minute reservation. The staff was great expediting my check in so I could get to my room faster. The room was nice and clean. Although it was a short stay, it was a nice stay.
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
"Fabulous hotel!"
I would return in a heartbeat! Stayed here over Halloween. The housekeepers were in costumes and were so sweet! There was a pumpkin carving contest and a costume contest for kids in the airport! It was so festive! I tried to tip the man who brought us our supper to our room but he declined. He told me it was already included in the delivery charge. I appreciated his honesty! I usually travel with my own pillow too but didn't want to take up that much space in my suitcase this time. I was fine with their pillows and beds. They are absolutely the most comfortable I have ever slept on! The tenderloin steak melts in your mouth and the vegetables are cooked perfectly- not wilted or mushy. We watched the planes land from our window but you can't hear them!!! The blackout curtains do the job too well! I had to leave the inner bathroom light on at night!
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Nice but"
We had to stay here due to a flight disruption. For convenience it cannot be beat. For price . . . it is over priced. Had time permitted we would have looked for something far more reasonable.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Always convenient & comfortable for a quick visit"
The best advantage of this hotel is the commute from airport. Nothing can beat going 100m to the hotel when you land late in the evening after a delay with a connecting flight. The Fairmont-level service is followed with friendly staff and a fantastic fitness center and gym. My only pet peeve is there is not 'Fairmont' labeled bottled water in the room like in some Fairmonts (Bermuda, Dubai). This is not normally a problem but there isn't bottled water in the gym, either, so if you are running on the treadmill, you either need to buy the bottle of Evian in your room and try to fit it on the treadmill (it doesn't stay) or keep getting off the treadmill to poor a cup of water. Either the room or the gym should have complimentary bottled water.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2013
D. Hook
"The dusty hotel room!!!"
The room is dusty.(the 3 room we stay in) After the issue i have bring up and the room cleaner do the good cleaning one of the room. It is better. But I request the next to do the all 3 room the same procedure as last night they did. But they did not do it. The hotel need to find a solution for it. I have toll the manager what is the problem and I hope she will bring it up to the management and provide a better and quality service to all the gust visit in the future.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
We stayed in this hotel the night before an early morning flight because (a) Fairmont hotels are always nice and (b) the convenience of the hotel being actually inside the airport. Our room was on the 10th floor. The bed itself was very comfortable, although I wasn't crazy about the wimpy pillows. The room was clean and very spacious, with a large bathroom with separate bathtub and big shower. If you're worried about noise from the flights, don't be - we could barely hear them taking off even though you can see them outside your window. I don't think this airport has many (or any) flights that leave after 11pm, and even if they did, the noise is not enough to keep me awake and I am a very light sleeper. Staff was very friendly. The hotel has several bars and restaurants and a large room service menu with gluten-free and macrobiotic choices if you're willing to spend the money. If not, you can always go to one of the restaurants or the food court inside the airport. There is also a kiosk beside the front desk where you can check-in electronically for your flight on multiple airlines. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
Misty
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel, but for this price you would think you would not have to pay for internet access.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
It's so nice, the view and the service.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Ideal location at the Vancouver airport"
It made out morning flight stress free to be at a hotel that was inside the airport. The room was clean and well appointed, but not luxurious. I did not like that there was no solid wall between the bathroom and bedroom area so that you could hear the other person in the bathroom very easily. Lighting was hard to find and adjust. The walls seemed thin and there was noise in the hallway. Service was very good and very courteous. We had a room service very late dinner as we arrived quite late. The soup was delicious. The sandwich was mediocre and very very expensive.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"Nicest hotel ever!"
This is the nicest hotel ever hands down. If you need to stay at the Vancouver Airport, treat yourself to one of the nicest hotel stays you will ever have.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
"Worth every penny!"
I would stay here again in a heart beat. It was amazing to take elevator down to terminal. The room service was excellent and the beds were amazing.
Response by The Fairmont Vancouver Airport
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the convenience of location, room service and comfortable beds. We have shared your kind comments with our teams. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
"Hotel at the Vancouver International Airport"
Very convenient, luxurious hotel for those leaving Vancouver in the early hours.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Janusz
"End of vacation layover"
Decided to spend a day in Vancouver and take a morning flight instead of the red eye back to Cleveland. We expected to drop off our luggage after a 10am arrival and spend a day in the city, but when we arrived the room was already available, and the bed was extremely comfortable after a week of touring Alaska. Ended up spending most all of the day in the room relaxing.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Enjoyed it very much. One of the best hotels I have stayed in.
1 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2013
donna
So convenient to walk from the lobby into the airport departures. Even had a Keurig machine in the room! Would definitely stay here again the next time I have a departure from Vancouver.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2013
Robin
"Very Convenient!"
this hotel is pricey, but very nice and VERY convenient. It is literally INSIDE the airport. For early morning flights out of YVR, nothing could be easier.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013