All hotels in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Great amenities
    Awesome vibe
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
"Great location so-so service."
Door man and bell men were not at the level you would expect at a Fairmont.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Kyung Wook, Thank you for sharing your comments. I am sorry that you were not provided with the service expected of a Fairmont Hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with our front office manager. I know our team is capable of so much more. I hope you enjoyed your time in Victoria and we look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon. Warm regards, Jocelyn Paris Administrative Assistant
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Kyung Wook
"Beautiful Hotel, no A/C"
No Air Conditioning. It was uncomfortably warm. They supplied a table fan, but for the price they charge, air conditioning should be a given. Other than this misdemeanor, the Hotel was quaint, old and beautiful. Staff were very pleasant, polite and accommodating. It was very clean. Would return again when the weather is cooler.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Janina, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is so nice to read that our staff were very pleasant, polite and accommodating. I am sorry that your room was uncomfortably warm. We are in the process of planning a room renovation which will include the installation of air conditioning. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime soon. Warm regards, Jocelyn Paris Administrative Assistant
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Janina
"Empress Impresses"
no a/c so be sure to watch the weather. The Bengal Lounge is great. Be sure to take the tour about the history of the hotel it was very interesting. Staff are all friendly and approachable. They love their guests!
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear John, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is so nice to hear that enjoyed our Bengal Lounge, the historical tours of the hotel and found our staff to friendly and approachable. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. They are always so happy to hear from our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon. Warm regards, Jocelyn Paris Administrative Assistant
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Very enjoyable"
Staff at all levels, front desk, housekeepers, concierge, valet, tea room was outstanding, helpful and friendly. One of our best stays anywhere. Well done, high marks Empress.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It was so nice to read that all of the staff members you encountered were outstanding and were helpful and friendly. I will be sure to share your comments with our team. We are always so happy to receive comments like yours. I Hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime soon. Warm regards, Don Fennerty General Manager
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
california fami
"The Empress Lilly does not impress me!"
My room lacked working air conditioning! It did not get below 82 and I set it at 65. I would not return unless cool as windows were my only source of air.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your comments. I am sorry to hear that your room was rather warm. Unfortunately we do not have air conditioning but it will be installed with our room renovation this fall. I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back. Warm regards, Jocelyn Paris Administrative Assistant
1 night trip Jul 4, 2015
denice
"Convenient hotel"
Beautiful grand hotel but service is not up to what one would expect.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time write a review. I am sorry to hear that you were not provided with the service that we are so well known for. I will be sure to share your comments with our leadership team so we may improve upon our guest service. We hope to welcome you back again. Warm regards, Cole Millen Director, Operations
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"Not worth it"
Grosely over rated and understaffed! I wished I would have stayed at a modern facility and simply popped my head in to look at a 100 yr old plus building. Afternoon tea was just awful. I threw away the sandwiches and sweat treats. Scones, cream & jam were good however.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Ruthie, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very sorry to hear that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We understand that our facilities are not for everyone and truly appreciate your comments. Even though our hotel was not the right fit for you, our goal is provide a wonderful stay to our guests. I am sorry that we did not provide you with the service that we are so well known for. I will be sure to share your comments with our executive team so that we may address our shortcomings. I truly hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime soon. Warm regards, Don Fennerty General Manager
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
Ruthie
"Nice hotel Perfect location"
We really enjoyed our stay here. Its location is perfect. The only drawback is there's no free wifi.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear guest, Thank you for your recent review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our location. We do offer free wifi to our Fairmont President's Club members. I highly recommend you become to a member to receive the many added benefits. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime soon. Warm regards, Don Fennerty General Manager
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Classy - Place To Be!"
If you want truly classy service, food, atmosphere, this is definitely the place to stay. Not only, will you be greeted by "David" at the front desk with such care and courtesy, but truly genuine helpfulness or assistance in whatever venue you wish to endeavor. The high tea is excellent, services is impeccable, and hotel truly British charm, and the waterfront view is absolutely breath taking.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Jef, Thank you for your recent review. It is so nice to hear that enjoyed your stay with us and that David took such great care of you. He is a wonderful employee and we are very lucky to have him on our team. I am happy you joined us for Afternoon Tea as well. It is quite the experience in our grand tea lobby. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime soon. Warm regards, Don Fennerty General Manager
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
jef
"Old hotel"
We stayed in a part of history and that was amazing. Hotel is very old and needs a makeover inside. Was disappointed by upkeep. Service was nothing over the top. High tea was awesome!
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Guest, Thank you for recent review. We truly appreciate receiving comments like yours. We are in the midst of planning a renovation that will include improvements to our guest rooms and a couple other areas. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back following the renovation. I am sure you will be impressed with our new look. Warm regards, Jocelyn Paris Administrative Assistant
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Bucket List check-off - stay at the Empress Hotel"
Beautiful historic and classic hotel. Attentive staff, many amenities and the upgrade to the corned two room/two bath suite was an unexpected surprise.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Jane and Bill, Thank you for your recent review of Fairmont Empress hotel. It is so nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am happy that you liked the suite you were upgraded to. Thank you for your comments about our staff and amenities. I will be sure to share your review with our leadership team. I hope we will have to opportunity to welcome you back sometime soon. Warm regards, Don Fennerty General Manager
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
Jane & Bill
"Wonderful historic hotel."
On our first visit to Victoria, we wanted to have the complete experience by staying at the Empress. It is a wonderful, historic hotel right on the waterfront. We really enjoyed our stay.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Judy
"Landmark hotel"
Hotel facilities and room comfort could improve. Front desk staff Be a bit more friendly.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Michi
"The afternoon tea is priceless"
Beautiful classic old style grace Center of all activity in Victoria Extremely nice and helpful staff
Other trip May 13, 2015
Nelson
"Celebrating 40 Years of friendship !"
I met. A friend from high school to celebrate 40 years of friendship and our 55th birthdays ! The staff treated us like royalty , with a room upgrade and treats in our room with a kind note Staff is amazing and the property is beautiful and well maintained And ...the food is off the charts!
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Nancy and John
"Nice, but missing first-world amenities"
Room was great; comfortable bed, in-room water heater for tea, nice shower. Location is convenient but not necessarily the best. NO COMPLIMENTARY WIFI. A hotel of this class has no excuse to not provide complimentary wifi to all guests, no excuses for this in Victoria. We pay your expensive room price, wifi needs to be included.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your room and it's amenities. We do offer complimentary wireless internet to Fairmont President's Club members. It is complimentary to join and has many added benefits. I hope you will take the time to join to receive the benefits. We look forward to welcoming you back to Victoria sometime soon. Warm regards, Jocelyn Paris Administrative Assistant
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Grand hotel"
Everything was very good. There was construction going on in the front of the hotel however it was managed well. Enjoyed the Bangel Lounge Jazz group.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
ALice
"Charming hotel and great location"
Charming hotel located next to the harbor. We didn't need a car, it's within walking distance of most things. Definitely would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Tami
"Impressive Experience."
Classic spot marred somewhat by noise of ongoing renovation. Strangely, not the sound of work but of the workers that irked, i.e., shouting, radios, etc. Staff and food excellent. Worth the investment.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Taster
"Verte nice hotel but expensive"
We enjoyed a lot the english tea break! The room we stay esa small but enough assuming most of the day you are not there!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Rocio
"Charming"
My husband and I stayed in one of the Gold rooms. It was a wonderful stay. We enjoyed the character of this hotel with the historical pictures and stories on the walls. The art gallery was exceptional as well. We will be visiting again this summer. I can't wait.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Debbie
Staffs are very helpful and pleasant. The bathroom was small and the shower tiles were dirty.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Royalty!"
We were made to feel like part of the royal family!
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
george
"Beautiful hotel right in the heart of the city."
The staff was excellent and very helpful. The High Tea made us all feel like royalty.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Carrie
"Historic hotel in perfect location"
I decided to stay here for my birthday weekend, and I'm glad I did. The location is perfect; the hotel is right by the harbor, and it's also right in downtown Victoria. We were able to walk everywhere: museums, restaurants, stores, etc. The hotel has a vintage charm, which I loved. Our room was on the top floor but part of the ceiling was slanted (like in an attic), so we only had one tiny window. The decor is old but charming. There are a lot of great amenities in this hotel. There's a fitness center, indoor swimming pool and hot tub, spa, restaurants, and of course, afternoon tea!
"A Fantastic Get-a-Way"
The hotel was very close to all attractions. The room was comfortable, quiet and nicely decorated. The service people were very helpful and welcoming. We enjoyed our stay immensely. The flowers and view was spectacular.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your room and found our staff to be helpful and welcoming. We truly value receiving feedback like yours. Your comments will certainly be shared with our staff. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime soon. Warm regards, Jocelyn Paris Administrative Assistant
3 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
"Best of the best!"
Perfect feelings,really enjoyed!The hotel is just like a palace!I love the location- just in the center of the sights!
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"A memorable weekend"
We spent a lovely Valentine's Day weekend in Victoria and our stay at the Fairmont Empress could not have been better. We were centrally located, our room was very comfortable and the staff was gracious and knowledgable. They gave us good advice on restaurants and getting around town. I would stay there on any visit to Victoria.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Jenny
"Bengal Lounge was the highlight!"
We spent four glorious days in Victoria. Pink blossoms on the trees, crocuses in the park and long walks beside the ocean with friends were rejuvenating for us. The Curry Bar was spectacular and the live jazz in contrast with the colonial vibe of the Bengal Lounge made for an exotic and enchanting evening. The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable, however the overall dinginess was disappointing each time we walked into the room. We expected grand, in keeping with the rest of the hotel, and met dowdy soiled upholstery and slouchy chairs, scratched furniture, and chipped paint. We heard they are renovating. We would ask to be in a renovated room next time.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Lynne
"Pretty hotel but extra fee for everything!"
The Empress is a gorgeous landmark hotel. It's lovely inside and out and the staff were very courteous and helpful. The hotel is not an inexpensive place to stay in Victoria but the location is very convenient. However, despite paying a premium price to stay there, the hotel charges an extra fee for EVERYTHING!!! There's a fee for parking (even if you do it yourself), a fee for Wifi internet, a fee to make a local phone call, etc. Fees, fees, fees! It was really aggravating for such a nice hotel (and chain) to nickel and dime you for everything that should be included in the room price. You can walk outside the hotel and use the free downtown Wifi that Victoria provides (as does Starbucks, Tim Hortons, restaurants, etc.) but the Fairmont can't provide this service to its guests without charging $15.00/day??? Don't even get me started on the room service prices! And despite paying a premium price for our room, we were given a room with a view of the hotel loading docks and dumpsters. If you just want to experience staying at the Empress and don't mind paying fees on top of fees, then go for it. We've done it once now and won't be doing it again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Kathleen
"historic, yet little bit uncomfortable."
historic hotel, but old. short of amenity.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate hearing comments like yours. As we move forward with our renovation plans comments such as yours will be kept in mind. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime soon. Warm Regards, Jocelyn Paris
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"Perfect location"
Beautiful place, right in the center of everything.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Nick
"Impeccable Service in the Perfect Location"
The GOLD FLOOR was incredible. The staff's level of service was outstanding. The decor is a bit out-dated but that was also the charm. The hotel is perfectly located (make sure you get a room with a view of the harbor) and walk into town.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Beautiful historic hotel"
We spent a weekend here to celebrate our daughter's 21st birthday. We have stayed at a few historic hotels in various cities, but this one was easily the best. It is quite large, with a conference center and three restaurants. Every room is full of historical details in its architecture, all restored to near-new condition. Our room was medium-size compared to other hotels at this level, with a rather small bathroom and a large closet. The room and furnishings were in excellent condition and very clean. The beds were extremely comfortable with nice firm mattresses and large pillows. The staff were very friendly and helpful. One of the restaurants is advertised to serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but was closed for lunch and dinner on the days we were there. The breakfast was delicious. For lunch we opted for the afternoon tea service, which offered plenty of delicious food but was not really a "ceremony", it was more like a lunch consisting of trays of appetizers and tea. So it was not quite what I had imagined but was still a satisfactory (though expensive) lunch. We had dinner one evening in the Bengal lounge, which had a somewhat limited menu but the food was very good. In all of these restaurants, the most unique aspect was the historic decoration and furnishings, including very comfy chairs and antique tables. The lounge further had a working fireplace and live jazz music.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"The only hotel in Victoria for us!"
Obviously a great location, and the hotel staff were very accommodating about our Samoyed. We've stayed there before several times and, for us, it's the only hotel we'd consider in Victoria.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Valued Guest from Mercer Island, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our staff was so accommodating about your dog. We are always happy to welcome pets and make sure they are well taken care of. I will be sure to share your comments with our team. They are always so happy to hear from our guests. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime soon.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Keith
"Loved My Off-Season Stay..."
My stay was from Jan 2nd-4th, 2015. This was a huge luxury on our budget but the old girl did NOT disappoint. The Empress is absolutely beautiful. Their holiday "Festival of Trees" was continuing a bit longer (a charity display with Christmas trees decorated on a theme EVERYWHERE!), and a wonderful ice skating rink in the front. I was checked in early to a lovely room on the 4th floor with a view of the harbor. I could unpack and start enjoying my stay immediately! I was very grateful for that. My room was large, clean & very comfortable. Tea & coffee acruitiments were provided with cream containers in the small refrigerator. There was a safe in the closet, a hair dryer & other personal care items available. It offered a tub/shower combo and a newspaper every morning. They have a spa & indoor pool which I didn't have time to see. I can't say enough about the entire staff & and the few in-house shop clerks I met. Friendly, generous, informative, accommodating...maybe because business was slow, staff enthusiastically took the time to share some great hotel stories with me in lieu of their summertime tours. While there, I enjoyed a High Tea (can't afford that too often but scones to DIE for!) and a good breakfast in the Empress Room. I also took advantage of Room Service one evening. In all cases, service was very quick. Staff helped me arrange to go to Butchart Gardens w/ High Tea, and secured my luggage after check-out so I could visit the BC Museum.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is wonderful to read that you had such a memorable stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our Festival of Trees and Afternoon Tea service. I am also happy to hear that our colleagues took such great care of you. I will be sure to share your comments with our team. Our colleagues are always so happy to hear from our guests. Thank you again for sharing your experience. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime soon.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Sue
"Inner Harbour Queen"
The Empress is a perfect lady throughout. The staff is attentive and witty. Clean, comfortable rooms with just the right amount of Victorian charm. The room service food was perfectly prepared and presented and brunch in the Empress Room was divine.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and your meals through In Room Dining and in The Empress Room. I will be sure to share your comments with our Executive Chef. He loves to hear back from our guests. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime soon.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
graddog
"Bucket list"
Beautiful and austere, perfect location for access to downtown, and friendly staff. Could have been a bit better on cleanliness details, but they were great about fixing it. Having afternoon tea there was on my bucket list and it was lovely!
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy Afternoon Tea. Afternoon Tea has been a time honoured tradition in our hotel for over 100 years. It is a lovely experience and our service and culinary teams do a tremendous job. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime soon.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Ann
"Friendly staff. Dingy room!"
It is THE historic hotel in the city. Beautiful in style like the Parliament building nearby. Staff and service was par with the Fairmont brand. However...the room was just too small and dingy for the price. It was a big turnoff to see dust on the coffee maker and tv countertop. There was a BLOODSTAIN on the comforter! Small, but so obvious, yuck! :( Also the towels though large, were pretty old. As if been bleached & washed past it's lifetime. We stayed at the Fairmont Seattle afterwards. That was what a 4 star hotel should be.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that overall you enjoyed your stay and were provided with the service expected from a Fairmont Hotel. I will be sure to share your comments about your room with our Executive Housekeeper so they may be addressed. While our rooms do have the character expected of an older hotel, the cleanliness should be well above what it was in your room. My apologies for the shortcomings. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Ariel
"Don't waste your money"
Pretentious staff, rooms need an upgrade, pay 30 bucks to park your own car. Really not a good experience. Skip this one
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry to hear that you did not have an enjoyable stay. Our goal is to provide exceptional guest service and I can see from your comments that we have not succeeded in attaining that goal. I will be sure to share your comments so that they may be addressed. Please accept my sincerest apologies for your experience. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime soon.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"New Year's get-a-way"
My husband and I spent three nights over the New Year's holiday--it was magical! Our room was clean, comfortable, and had a glimpse of the harbor. Breakfast in bed was delicious. The Bengal Lounge was fun and scrumptious. The service was excellent. The entire hotel was decorated with over 70 Christmas trees. The ice skating rink was fun! Simply, albeit expensive, it was a wonderful festive time in a lovely place with lots of history and many many things to do. We will visit again.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is wonderful to read that you such a great time with us. You were visiting at a fabulous time of year with the city aglow and our hotel decorated for the holiday season. I am happy you enjoyed your breakfast in bed and The Bengal Lounge. Our culinary team truly are exceptional and create delicious meals for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I will be sure to share your comments with our teams. They are always so happy to receive comments such as yours. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime soon.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
DM
"2 nights in December 2014"
I booked 2 rooms for 2 nights. The minute we arrived at the hotel, the staff helped us to unload and check in into our rooms very quickly. Unfortunately the rooms were not connected, but it was not an issue, and our SUV (6' 5") could not fit into the garage, so it was valet parked with no additional charge. Overall the stay was very pleasant and satisfied.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is wonderful to read that our staff took such great care of you from the moment you arrived at our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with our team. They are always so happy to receive comments such as yours. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime soon. Jocelyn P. Administrative Assistant
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great Old Hotel"
Great hotel with a lot of history. Service was good. Front desk help was very efficient and friendly. The room was good for an old hotel but lacked some amenities expected in a 4 or 5 star hotel, no minibar or other food items. The dining room was fantastic, great architecture, but a bit pricey.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is wonderful to read that you received great service and found the Front Desk staff to be friendly and efficient. I am glad that you had an enjoyable dining experience in The Empress Room. I will be sure to share all of your comments with our teams. They are always so happy to receive comments such as yours. Thank you once again for writing a review. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime soon. Jocelyn P. Administrative Assistant
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"A hotel where everyone is treated like royalty"
The Empress Hotel was a delight. I was a little nervous about staying in such an old hotel but the upgrades they have done and are continuing to do are wonderful. You get modern day needs with old world charm. From the smooth room upgrade to the wonderful wait staff and maid service, one and all made my stay more special with each interaction with them.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is wonderful to read that you enjoy your stay. I am happy to see that we were able to upgrade your room and that all of our staff took such great care of you. Our management team does a tremendous job recruiting staff that are dedicated to providing exceptional guest service. Thank you for recognizing them. I will be sure to share your comments with our teams. They are always so happy to receive comments from our guests. Thank you once again for taking the time to write a review. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime soon. Jocelyn P. Administrative Assistant
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Trish
Good historic hotel, but aging ... Some weird clicking mechanical noise was coming from inside the wall all night long
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am sorry to hear of your disturbance through the night. Our wish is for all of our guests to have a peaceful night's sleep and I can see that you did not have one. My sincerest apologies. We are always happy to move you to a more comfortable room. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Warmest regards, Jocelyn Paris Administrative Assistant
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Dima california
"Excellent Staff, Warm Hospitality"
We celebrated our 32nd anniversary at The Empress, one of many visits throughout the years. We've had indulgent stays in luxurious rooms as well as budget stays with young children on roll-away beds. We've stayed when the hotel was growing a bit tatty with age, and after a major updating. What remains the same is the professionalism of the staff. We've always been treated with warm hospitality by every employee, no matter what we're wearing or which room we're staying in. That's a reflection of excellent management, from mission and policy to staff hiring and training. The great central location, interesting history well-displayed, wonderful restaurants and beautiful public areas all add to the lovely experience of being well cared for at The Empress.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am so happy to hear that you chose to celebrate your 32nd anniversary with us. It is great to read of the various experiences you've had with us over the years. Our management team does an incredible job recruiting employees that hold the values that are so important to our hotel. Thank you for noticing. I will be sure to share your comments with our teams. They are always so happy to receive comments such as yours. We look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon. Warmest regards, Jocelyn Paris Administrative Assistant
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Excellent about everything. Prices about services in restaurants and stores inside very accesible.
Response by The Fairmont Empress
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed our restaurants and stores. I will be sure to share your comments with our teams. They are always so happy to hear from our guests. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon. Warmest regards, Jocelyn Paris Administrative Assistant
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Don't Miss this Beautiful and Historic Gem!"
Wow. My family went for a Birthday weekend getaway and loved the hotel. When we got there the front desk person realized they had set aside a room with two doubles and our reservation was for two queens. He could see my two tall teenage boys beside us. He talked to his manager and changed it right away and then gave us free wi-fi for our wait (another win with the guys). The hotel is beautiful!! We LOVED the Bengal Lounge and listening to Jazz. All was decorated for the holidays and just stunning.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Judy
"Pure Luxury"
Just a grand hotel. The staff were very, very helpful. The Jazz in the Bengal Bar was incredible. An amazing place for a drink. We were there right before Christmas so the hotel was a bit crowded with tourists who were there to see all the decorated trees. We're looking forward to our next stay.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"The Empress is a classic treat in every way"
A Victoria landmark that has worked hard to keep the image fresh. The staff were absolutely tops often going out of their way to do the unexpected to help us. We will go back again without hesitation.
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014