All hotels in Henderson, Texas, United States of America
905 Highway 79 North, Henderson, TX, 75652, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"middle of the road"
Not a bad place to stay.
3 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"its works"
I had no problems it was okay
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
N ice and comfortable. The ease of booking and checkin was fine as well Thanks you
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Lincoln
"okay stay"
The room had a faint smell but not too disgusting. The people was great room was comfortable. You could I had an okay stay.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"O.K. for an overnight stay"
I had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. My room was clean and the staff was friendly. My only complaints would be the lack of elevator (had to drag luggage up the stairs) and the hallways were very warm, almost like there was no AC running. But the room was fine! I will stay there again if passing through Henderson in the future.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Meaghan
"Hotel is being allowed to go downhill in a hurry."
The check-in and check-out staff are fine, but the overall condition of the hotel has gone down big time! No elevator, so we had to climb the stairs. The tub in the room was very dirty and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a LONG time. The lamps in the room did not work, and the mirror in the bathroom had been patched at the corners of the frame. We won't stay there again!
1 night trip May 4, 2013
Sylvia
"They have a really nice pool, but we haven't used"
Nice place to stay, good restaurants really close, quiet hotel, We have stayed there 4 times at this posting....
Other trip Mar 3, 2013
Becky
The room needed some work done on it the floor is missing some tile ,the door has a big crack all around it, the lock broke on the door.There is beer or coke bottle tops next to the wall on the floor.You can tell its a old hotel,but it does need some work done. The man at the front desk was very nice.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2013
sharon
"Not what we expected!"
They displayed great pictures on the web but everything is too old and wear out, towels look dirty, breakfast is very cheap, the only two good things about this hotel is great location and every room is big enough, if for any reason I will need to return to Henderson, TX for sure I book in a different location.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2012
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Henderson

"The hotel was very good. I have stayed there many times..."
07/25/15 705rosie1 Henderson, Texas
The hotel was very good. I have stayed there many times. They are very nice, and always take care of me when I have to stay over due to work.
"Room was clean, service excellent, breakfast was very good..."
06/02/15 Maxie J Rockdale
Room was clean, service excellent, breakfast was very good. I was in a wreck I had hit a tree in 18 wheeler. Tx was having bad weather. Tree fell in highway could not miss. I'm ok, Was nice to be able to find a room . Had a lot of glass in my hair. Thank-you for being there.
"horrible"
05/20/15 Dunn- C Austin
The room was filthy.I would really like a refund. That was a situation for the health department. Towels dirty, hair everywhere.... Sheets weren't even clean. Shower curtain filthy.....
"Will Not Return"
05/20/15 741kayh Sugar Land, Texas
First Drawback: No elevator. By the time we checked in (late arrival), supposedly all the rooms on the 1st floor were booked. Not only did we have to climb stairs with our luggage, but the stair steps were very uneven - meaning the top half of the stairs had shorter distance steps than the bottom half of the stairwell, which were deeper, with no advance warning of the difference in tread, my husband and I both almost lost our footing, especially when having to carry bags up and down and not being able to use the handrails. SECOND: The continental breakfast was OK, but the bowl of fruit (apples) they offered had been sitting there for at least TWO WEEKS. The apples were withered. The coffee was terrible. THIRD: We were in town for a family reunion and I know for a fact that this hotel lost business to another hotel in town for at least TWO rooms (may have been others, too) because the swimming pool water was GREEN. We will be returning to this area in a year for the next reunion, but we WILL NOT book at the Days Inn in Henderson.
"Comfortable but hallways far too smoky . Was okay for a..."
05/18/15 Estel T ft. Worth, Texas
Comfortable but hallways far too smoky . Was okay for a clean place to sleep not a destination
"WE WERE NOT HAPPY WITH THIS STAY"
04/24/15 Barbara W Keystone, South Dakota
The first room we were to go to had not been cleaned, Someone had laid on the pillows and the trash can had trash in it. I went and told the women and she moved us to the next room it was alright but the spread didn't look clean. We don't recommend this motel to anyone. The lady was nice but if she is the manager we seen her in the room that had been left unclean straightening up. It needed to be cleaned
"Family"
03/02/15 Mary G Henderson, Texas
I ask for someone to check the running water in bathroom no one ever did. and the morning food was not good. milk was sour.
"The best service"
01/03/15 Chris k Forney, Texas
This hotel host the best service, I've had in a while . The guy at the front desk, help me out with no problem . I will stay there again soon !
"I felt like I have been lied too"
11/01/14 164eddyp Pasadena, Texas
First , on the sign it said full breakfast, not , it was gravy ,no meat, and microwave biscuts. no eggs. the counterman said that do not do that any more, but I said the sign said full breakfast. never stay at a days inn again. part 2. the bed sheets had cirgaretts burns,this was a no smoking room. enough said....
"Reserve cautiously"
09/12/14 Kermit57 Fort Worth, Texas
This location was formerly a Comfort Inn but lost out because the quality was less than poor. It is still run by the same people and was marginal under the new name. The price was cheaper than the other chain hotels in town, but then you get what you pay for at this location.