All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
1500 SE 17th Causeway, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

Very good location. Close to the beach and starbucks across the street, bike rental The only dissapointment was the view facing the other building.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Nothing fancy, but nice location and staff"
This is a nice hotel for the price. Excellent restaurants within walking distance. Breakfast is quite plentiful for 'free'. I liked the inside of the rooms but I must say the only negative comment I have was the hallways, vending areas on each floor and stairwells. They seem dirty and unkept. It would be my number one recommendation for improvement.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Excellent place to stay"
Nice beach near by, relax places to stay.contemporary design, clean , excellent breakfast!
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Calvin
"Perfect way to start our cruise vacation!"
The desk staff was wonderful, very helpful in giving information for nearby restaurants. Perfect location, within walking distance of restaurants, a grocery store, and other stores. Very reasonable transportation to the cruise ship. If we ever sail out of Fort Lauderdale, we will definitely stay at this hotel!
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Valerie
"Nice Place to stay with great service!"
Just stayed at this hotel one night as a layover from our cruise. The check in staff was wonderful. We arrived very early and they held our bags and informed us a room will be ready before check in. Stayed in a comfortable nice room. Would stay here again. Shuttle to the airport was not available for our really early flight. Hotel staff called a taxi and payed the fare so we could get to the airport before 5 AM.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Beth
"Excellent hotel for business meeting."
The best thing about the hotel was the staff. Always smiling and super accommodating. The room was always extremely clean and everything was well maintained. There isn't a pool or really much of a view, but I only needed a place to sleep as I was spending most of my time at the convention center. Although it was not on the list of recommended accommodations for the meeting, I found it closer than most and the walk was easy and right past a Walgreens for any extra needs. The breakfast was sufficient and there was plenty of everything. Definitely not a place for an extended vacation, hence the "express" part of the name, but clean and friendly and perfect for my needs. I made sure to call ahead and let them know my flight would be late and a room was waiting for me when I arrived.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Great budget hotel near Fort Lauderdale beach"
The room was good and the staff very friendly and accommodating. The lift was too slow. But overall a great location a short drive from the beach and with amenities very close by. I would stay here again.
10 night trip May 2, 2014
Sherry
"Close to Cruise Port!"
Great place to stay following a cruise!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Convention Center
Kathy B, Thank you so much for your kind words of compliment. We appreciate you taking the time to share with others. I will be sure and share the good news with our Team! We hope to have your back with us real soon! Warmest regards, Gloria Willliams General Manager
1 night trip May 4, 2014
Kathy B
"You get what you pay for"
Room next to the main door, noisy and phone didnt work, I was on business so it was an issue. Second room the key never worked...
Other trip May 6, 2014
Mario
"Nice hotel. Very convenient when going on a cruise"
We stayed arriving at Fort Lauderdale and when we returned from Princess Cruise. Port to get on cruise was a 10 minute walk. It was wonderful. They of course have shuttle, but we chose to walk there and back. Shuttle to and from airport was great. Staff was awesome! I wish it had a pool and was a bit closer to the beach, but our group caught the local trolley that stopped out front of the motel which took us back and forth to the beach. Staff went over and above to ensure our stay and experience was the best possible. Storing our luggage until time for flight, arranging for airboat everglades excursion, etc. I would definitely stay again. Also lots of shopping and eating in the area if you are on foot.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Easily accessible"
I don't expect to be treated like a princess, but when I leave my room for a few hours, and upon returning (soaking wet from rain) I go to grab my dry sleep shirt that I placed on the extra chair in the room, and it's gone. Obviously not worth stealing, but when we asked housekeeping and the front desk about the missing shirt all they can say is we searched through all the laundry and it just isn't there. We are so sorry. Not even a can we replace your shirt or here is a $20.00 credit on your room, nothing, just we are sorry, but it does happen sometimes!!! Not very good customer service!!
2 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Diana
Convenient to cruise location.
1 night trip Apr 9, 2014
"very good"
Very good
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Raul Travieso
"Nice hotel, close to port everglades."
We stayed at this hotel for one night before our cruise from port everglades. The price was a but steep buy was very conveniently located. Great staff. Clean rooms. Good breakfast buffet. Publix and Win-dixie groceries within walking distance. Walgreens and CVS within walking distance. Restaurants within walking distance. The hotel has a shuttle service to the port (additional cost applies). If you get a chance, walk out to the 17th street causeway bridge on a Sunday morning to have a wonderful view of the cruise ships. Will definitely return for a pre-cruise stay.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
nicholas
"Close to Cruise Port"
We stayed here prior to our cruise. Right next to shopping center and restaurants so great for last-minute travel needs (including any forgotten clothing items) and good selection/variety of restaurants.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"Great Location with excellent amenities A++"
Went to Fort Lauderdale for a cruise and selected your hotel because of the shuttle and free breakfast. Shuttle driver was friendly and helpful. Arrived at hotel and front desk had room key ready for me, no waiting even though there was a group on the airport shuttle that was checking in at the same time. The guests I was traveling with were also placed on the same floor that I was staying on and this made it convenient for us. Breakfast room with well stocked with all food items at all times and was well maintained.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
Doreen
"Great staff and close to Port"
We were there for a short time, but staff were all great.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
JM
"Business"
Friendly. Clean
3 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
"Location was perfect for Broward Court"
Checkin was friendly and efficient. I only spent one night and did not partake of anything besides sleeping and showering. Bathroom was spacious and nicely appointed. Vessel sink was a bit much for this level of hotel, but they are trying, I guess. Good vanity space for makeup etc. I always try to give the ladies a heads up about this. Only complaint was air conditioning was very loud and even though hotel has been updated, the room still has that musty Florida feel. I would definitely recommend overall.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2014
GP
First room we were in the TV didn't work. After arriving at 2 am we just went to bed. Informed front desk and was moved to another room. Hotel is not meant for kids. Breakfast was good.
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
Staff members were polite and attentive. Shuttle to the airport was right on time for me at 5:30 am. Breakfast was excellent. MY room was clean and updated with large flat screen HD television. Adequate exercise room but no pool. My stay was for business but there were many guests using the hotel as a stopover for Cruise Ship vacations. I would definitely return.
5 night business trip Feb 18, 2014
Jerry
"Covenient to Convention Center"
Nice place, comfortable, clean, very convenient if you need to be close to the Convention Center.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
Mitchell
"Good choice for pre or post cruise"
Apparently they offer a choice of mattress and pillow options - soft to firm? Check on that while making a reservation. We ended up with a very soft mattress and the pillow covers had soft designated on them.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Close to port"
Staff very professional. Convenient location to port. Clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Nice hotel close to many amenities"
The Holiday Inn Express was a very nice hotel. The staff were very nice and courteous and helpful. The rooms were very clean and the housekeeping staff were ever present to make sure all our needs were met. There are many restaurants and stores within walking distance for dining and shopping. There is also a trolley that you can take for a minimal charge to the beach and other sites. I will definitely make an effort to stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Convention Center
Thank you so much for your kind words of compliment. I will be sure and share the good news with our Team! We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with others. We hope to have you stay with us again soon. Warmest regards, Gloria Williams General Manager
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"The night before our cruise"
This hotel was perfectly fine for what we needed. We were leaving on a cruise the next day. There were plenty of restaurants and shops in walking distance to the hotel. The hotel was clean, the staff was nice, and the price was right. Couldn't ask for more.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Convention Center
Nancy, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with others. We value you as a guest and hope to have you back with us again soon. Warmest regards, Gloria Williams General Manager
1 night trip Jan 1, 2014
"Very nice stay..."
My stay was very nice... Paid $150 over the New Years Holiday. Very central location from what I can tell of the area. There are many many many places near by (across the street - walking distance) to eat and enjoy. The room was very clean, and I must say my bed was extremely comfortable. Very nice. The free breakfast was ok - nothing to write home about, but decent. The staff was very very friendly, the room includes free WiFi which is always nice too. Good Experience
Response by Holiday Inn Express Convention Center
Greg, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with others. We appreciate your kind words of compliment. I will be sure and share this with the Team! We value you as a guest and hope to have you back with us real soon! Warmest regards, Gloria Williams General Manager
3 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2013
Greg D.
"Great location!!!"
This hotel was close to the airport & cruise line terminals. Short walking distance to Starbucks, Chipotles, & Carabas (highly recommend a meal there!) We will definitely stay here again, when next we cruise from Fort Lauderdale. The staff was amazing; with all the guests coming & going! Plus they had some GF options at breakfast, which was nice.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Convention Center
Carolyn, What a pleasure to hear that all went well during your recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share with others. Our hotel is the perfect location for all travelers and it is nice to know it worked out so well for you. We value your business and hope to have you back with us soon! Warmest regards, Gloria Williams General Manager
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Carolyn
"Convenient location and affordable rates"
staff was friendly and helpful. Overall experience was great. The proximity to shopping etc was a plus
Lorna
"Clean and nice location"
Pro : Clean and Great location! Walking distance to grocery market and restaurant. Con : Poor Wifi
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
The room appeared clean but the carpet was very dirty. The bottom of my slippers were black. When checking our room on departure, we checked under the bed and the carpet was very dusty and dirty. There were cobwebs or strands of dust hanging from under the mattress. It appeared as it had never been vacuumed and we never saw a vacuum cleaner for the full week we were there. It was room 401. Also, the top edge of the mattress was torn open. The beds are only double, not queen, which are too small. I have never stayed at a hotel with only double beds.
"Convenient Location, But"
The hotel was conveniently located to the Port Everglades and a variety of restaurants. However, the air conditioning in the room did not work well and the room stayed hot and stuffy.
Other trip Dec 18, 2013
Close to airport and CruisePort. Late arrival on flight yet only waited about five to ten minutes for the shuttle. Hotel staff was very helpful. Trolley stop on street at hotel and several places to eat and shop within a block or two of the hotel. Breakfast was good. No hesitation recommending hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Convention Center
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with others. We appreciate your kind words of compliment. I will share these with our Team. We look forward to your next visit. Please stop by the desk to say, "hello". Warmest regards, Gloria Williams General Manager
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
"Holiday Inn Express port everglades"
Every time we go out of Port Everglades, we stay at Holiday Inn Express by the port. Very good hotler that serves breakfast and the also the restaurants selections in the area is very good.The hotel is always very clean and the staff is very courteous.
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
tracy
"The location saved the day."
I enjoyed my previous visit much more than I did the last. I was assigned a room for a handicapped person so it involved bending to use the door viewer, no vanitory in the bathroom for shaving pouch, etc. Room had an unpleasant odour which refused to be subdued by aerosol deodorant and the linen on one bed was visibly soiled; which the driver maintenance man witnessed. Night clerk should try to be more genuine to guests concerns and less patronising. Housekeeper and housekeeping staff were genuinely hospitable whilst management was found to be mediocre at best.
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
Desmond
"very clean, friendly, and comfortable!"
I would stay again, for sure!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Convention Center
Sissy, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience while staying at the Holiday Inn Express Convention Center Hotel. We really appreciate all comments positive and negative. It is such a pleasure to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable...and our staff friendly. We strive daily to provide all guests with the exceptional service they expect and deserve while staying with us. I hope to have you back with us soon. Warmest regards, Gloria Williams General Manager
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2013
Sissy
"Great Hotel. Could use a few minior touch-ups"
Very nice new feeling Hotel. could use a few touch ups though.For example the shower head looks really nice and new, but keeps moving down off it's adjustable bracket. I am tall, so it tends to keep an aim at my neck and not my head. this should be fixed. also there is a bracket for the ironing board that looks like it is about to fall out of the wall. The ironing board ways too much for the bracket and it i attached using these awful plastic screw inserts. Other than that....place is Great! breakfast includes bacon, eggs, sausage, etc. Hotel is really convenient to downtown Fort Lauderdale, takes about 5 minutes to drive down there, and the airport is 5 minutes away too. GOOD VALUE!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Convention Center
Mr. Henry, What a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share with others. All comments are important to us both positive and negative. I will share your concerns in regards to the showerheads and the ironing board racks with our chief engineer in hopes of making things better for your next stay. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary hot full buffet breakfast. Our location is perfect for all travelers as we are just minutes from the convention center, the cruise port, downtown Ft Lauderdale, the beach and the airport! I certainly hope to have you stay with us again soon. Warmest regards, Gloria Williams General Manager
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2013
Geoffrey Henry
"Good stay for a conference at Convention Center."
My quiet room on the 3rd floor was very nice and clean with two queen beds. Nice 32 in TV, large desk space, decor updated, with plenty of lighting throughout room. Breakfast each morning was good with a good selection of cooked eggs, bacon, sausage, gravy, biscuits. Selection of yogurt, milk, cereal, fresh pancakes, waffles, bagels, toast, jellies, syrup, juice, and coffee served in a Dining room with large TV. Also within short walking distance to convention center, Riverwalk, and a good selection of restaurants. The only think lacking in my quiet room was the view from the window, but the drapes were pretty and blocked out the view of the back of the building next door
Response by Holiday Inn Express Convention Center
Carol, So nice to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We value your comment and appreciate you taking the time to share with others. We take great pride in our breakfast buffet . I am glad you enjoyed your meals. Some of our rooms facing east does face the building next door; however, I am pleased to hear that you recognized our beautifully designed drapes which offers a better view. I hope to have you back with us soon! Warmest regards, Gloria Williams General Manager
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
"Everything is ok, its value proposition is good."
Its value proposition is likewise, express. All basics you need.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
"Nice hotel :)"
the rooms were very clean the staff was very nice there was tons of places nearby to eat just a great experience overall no complaints!
Other trip Nov 6, 2013
"Overall nice."
Location is good in between FLIB boat show and airport. Staffs are nice and good condition of room. Aisle and door looks old a little.
2 night business trip Oct 30, 2013
"Made you feel at home............"
all the staff was very helpful in helping with accommodations and locating restaurants we had visited before. From the front desk to the sweet lady in the breakfast area it was a true delight and I will be back.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2013
Captain Woods
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel. The breakfast was good and the free shuttle to the airport was a plus. Definitely will stay there again and recommend. It's also close to the Fort lauderdale Trolley that will take you to the beach and Galleria shopping mall for 50 cents.
4 night trip Oct 24, 2013
Cheryl
"Close to the port"
I went there for a night to take a cruise the next day. It is clean, a little bit small, rooms are clean and it has shuttle options to get to the cruise.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"Find Someplace Else"
After being bumped from a flight late at night, I needed a place to sleep and fast. It took the shuttle a half an hour to get to me, though the hotel is two miles from airport. I was hungry, and it was down pouring. I asked the gentlemen behind the desk where I could get something to eat. He said The nearest place was a sports bar that was "right around the corner". Right around the corner wound up being a good twenty minute walk, through a downpour. If I had known this was his idea of right around the corner I would have ordered a pizza. I got back to my room soaked and every vending machine (5 of them) were broken. The man behind the desk gave me two warm bottles of water which was nice of him. The air condition in the room barely worked and the room was hotter than I'd have liked. All these complaints are overlookable, however, the one that got me was when I requested a 7am shuttle to catch a morning flight. The shuttle got to the hotel already packed, as it stops at 4 other hotels before getting to me. I had to squeeze into this van that seats about six in order to get to the airport. Had I known I was running a risk of a full shuttle I'd have called a cab. Inconveniences piled up in a stay that lasted under 12 hours. Not the worst place to stay, but there's much better available
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"awesome atmosphere"
i thought it was a great hotel very friendly people greeted everyone with a smile n a good morning very pleasent and house keeping very nice ya'll did a wonderful job count on me stayin there again
4 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2013
Robert Stockigt
"Hotel perfect for precruising"
This hotel was a great choice for us before our cruise. I've read the reviews before I booked a room and found the reviews to be almost accurate. The hotel is in a great central location with free airport shuttle and many stores that can provide whatever anyone needs last minute or otherwise: restaurants (Shula Burger was awesome), a supermarket, Walgreen, Dollar Tree, liquor stores, clothing store (can't remember the name, sorry) and so much more. However one review stated that you can walk to the cruise terminal and it really would be too much of a walk with luggage. For a small fee there is a shuttle to the cruise terminal and you can also prepay for a round trip ( to the hotel or an airport). The staff was pleasant especially Everett. He is the one who picked us up from the airport when the designated driver was not available. We were surprised to see him put on a jacket and then check us in to our very nice room. I would definitely book this hotel again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Beautiful facilities."
Very please. The only thing is that when I walked bear foot my feet would get dirty but must have been that they vacuum the rugs often and wweren't completely dry.Also I would have liked weights in the gym fac. Overall I was very please. Breakfast was excellent and staff great. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
myVacarions
"Close to cruise port"
To cab from cruise. Hotel is a little on the older side but still very nice. Friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
matt
"Remarkable"
This hotel works out great for me because the service was great, had a wonderful time with the staff ,the complimentary breakfast is awesome,very clean especially the room which comes with a microwave and a refrigerator.location is great with a lot of stores and mall for your convenience.
4 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2013