All hotels in Kilgore, Texas, United States of America
3308 US. Hwy 259 North, Kilgore, TX, 75662, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Enjoyed it!"
Great hotel! Will stay again!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Dear guest, I wanted to thank you for your 5 star review of our hotel. I am glad you chose us for your lodging needs and that your stay was an excellent one. We do hope to see you again soon when you travel this way. Thank you once again.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Taryn
"Father son weekend"
Went to see my son and his baseball tournament. I arrived a few hours early and they allowed me to do an early check in at 11 instead of 3. Room was great and clean, breakfast was lacking but it was a hotel breakfast. Will stay there every time I'm in town
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
richard
"Kilgore"
Nice, clean room, comfortable bed.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Lisa Ann
"Have stayed here often"
Best place to stay in Kilgore
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Enjoyable"
Person who checked us in was especially nice and professional.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Dear Guest, I wanted to thank you for your feedback about our staff. We do take pride in our customer service training and feedback such as yours does let us know we are achieving our goals. Thank you once again and we hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Barry
"Looooong Roadtrip"
Very clean & comfortable hotel. The room was excellent & the service was great.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Hello Susan, Wow, after a long road trip i am glad to hear that you got a great nights rest at our hotel. We do take pride in making sure every guest leaves our hotel with a smile on their face and our staff have a lot to do with that. We do hope to see you again when you take your next road trip.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"awesome"
personal and to go watch my daughter play basketball.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Dear Guest, I do want to thank you for your review of our hotel, and more importantly hope your daughter's team did win. We do appreciate all the feedback we get from guests and hope to see you again during the next basketball game.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
loreta
"Holiday Inn Was Great Except For Hotel Staff"
The hotel was vey clean and well kept. The room was very nice and had lots of room.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
MommaD
"Nice for the middle of nowhere."
The hotel was nice and clean. One of the reasons I chose this hotel was for the breakfast buffet. I expect it more thought. The eggs on Sunday the 17th were horrible and there wasn't any bacon as shown on the pictures. There wasn't that much fruit either. I would of given an excellent review, but I was disappointed with the breakfast.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Jules
It was very comfortable and staff very helpful. The breakfast was also good.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Mel
"Odd Holiday Inn Express Experience"
not the best service – I would rather not stay at this hotel again. Holiday Inn Express is usually great- but this one is rather odd. I think it is owned as a franchise
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Dear guest, I wanted to apologize for the experience you encountered during you're stay. I do want to thank you for your feedback, as all feedback helps us improve our goals.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
Check in was supposed to be 3:00, but apparently the rooms weren't ready, so several people had to wait. This was extremely inconvenient, especially when we needed to get ready for a dinner event. One of the ladies at the front desk was extremely rude! Once you get past check in the stay was fine. The beds were very comfortable!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Dear Guest, I do want to sincerely apologize for your check in experience. This is not in the norm for us, as we do pride ourselves on quick and efficient check ins. I am glad that the rest of your stay was pleasant and do hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Very clean hotel and rooms."
Front desk people, cleaning and breakfast people were very helpful and friendly. The hotel and rooms were very clean. We had a very nice stay and plan on coming back. I would like to take this time to thank everyone that works at the hotel and thank them for the nice experience we had!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Dear Guest, I wanted to thank you for such a great review of our hotel. We do try our very best to make sure every guest has an excellent stay when they are here. We do hope to see you again soon..
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
jim
Rooms were clean and cool and the staff was friendly.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our hotel. We do appreciate all feedback from guests and reviews such as yours does let us know we are satisfying the guest's needs. Hope to see you again soon..
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
"Kilgore Holiday Inn Express"
The front desk employee working the night shift was very friendly and helpful. She was not put out when I had to ask for change in order to operate the washer & dryer. We were not happy on our check-out day. The hotel cleaning staff knocked, thenk opened our room door at 10:38; check out is at 11. I told her we were still in there, she closed the door, and apologized. At 10:58, she knocked and opened the door again (we were finishing up the packing to leave room) and we told her we would be out in a moment. She closed the door saying, "check-out is 11". Yes, I know that and I still have 2 minutes. Within seconds, the room phone started ringing. Because we were trying to get everything loaded & out of the room, we didn't answer (if it was a personal call, our cell phones would have rung). They hung up, then started again. We walked out of the room at 11:02. Don't badger a guest BEFORE check out time. We booked this hotel for many reasons, but one was for the indoor pool. Our youngest son was unhappy when we were told the pool was not working (thermostat had the pool extremely hot). The pool was working the next morning. Consider my two minutes over check-out time as reimbursement for your pool not working.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Dear guest, I do want to apologize for the issues you did have during your stay. We do appreciate all the feedback we get from guests so we can address any issues with the corresponding department. I did have a word with our head house keeping staff regarding knocking on the doors before 11am, so that we avoid any guest disturbance in the future. Our pool AC / Humidifier has also been serviced and fixed. I do know that having these issues fixed after your stay is a let down, but we do hope that you do give us another chance the next time you are in town..
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Hotel was just right"
Exactly what we needed, and where we needed to be. Hotel is recently remodeled.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
We wanted to thank you for you five star review. We always want to make sure all guests are satisfied during their stay. Hope to see you again in the near future..
4 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
algracia
"Extremely nice, clean, and well-staffed hotel."
We only stayed one night, but would highly recommend this hotel. The price was reasonable, very clean, and had a great breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We do appreciate all the feedback from our guests and we have forwarded the ventilation issue in the pool to our chief engineer. I'm glad that everything else during your stay was excellent. We do hope to see you again soon, and thank you once again!!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
The hotel and room was very nice. Super comfy beds I fell right asleep every night. I'd recommend them to anyone and I'd for sure stay again!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Dear Guest, We do want to thank you for your positive review of our hotel. Guest feedback is very important to us and reviews such as yours lets us know that we are achieving our goals in guest satisfaction . We do hope to see you again soon.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Our normal Lindale hotel that we use was booked for a horse show. This was 30 minutes away from our location but was well worth it.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Dear guest, I do appreciate your excellent review of our hotel. I know our location was a slight drive from where you wanted to stay, but we are glad to hear that everything was to your satisfaction during your stay. Thank you again for your positive feedback and we hope to see you again in the future..
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
southwood49
"Almost great"
The day we stayed the hotel fire alarm went off at around 7:30AM due to something burning in the stove. We were told that it is because it is an old stove and the owners don't want to replace it. If it weren't for that, this would have rated 5 stars.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Hello, We are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused by the fire alarm during your stay. We did have our maintenance technician clean the fan blades that caused the oven to release smoke. We do appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback, and do hope to see you again.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Excellent 1 night stay"
Everything was great. Only negative thing - the folks in the next room sounded like they were rearranging furniture or slamming doors in the afternoon. The night was pretty quiet. The fire system works well. The cook said she doesn't like to turn off the oven between batches (of biscuits I guess) and the smoke from burning crumbs(?) set off the fire alarm about 7:30am or so. No one got excited, but followed the stairs to the exits. Very uneventful and the fire dept was very prompt. I would definitely stay here again. The breakfast menu is very light and it was not replenished very quickly, but I'm not much on breakfast food. SOS was good. Not too salty and that's a plus.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
We do appreciate you taking the time to write us a great review despite the fire alarm being set off. We surely do not anticipate these things happening but i am glad that understanding guests like yourself still saw the upside of our hotel. We surely do hope to see you again!!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Hotels.com User
We got in late and the staff was great.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
We do appreciate your 5 star review for our property. We hope to see you the next time you visit Kilgore.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Quality chain of hotels"
I was in Texas for a family funeral and was treated so nicely at this hotel. The staff made every effort to accommodate our needs and their kindness was so greatly appreciated. The room was very nice and comfortable, and all the amenities were excellent. I have stayed in many Holiday Inn Express hotels, booked through Hotels.com, in various states and have consistently had a very pleasant stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Cathy, Sorry to hear you were in town for a funeral service. I am glad the staff made it as comfortable as possible for you during your stay. We do appreciate your 5 star review for our property and hope you are doing well.
3 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Cathy
"Loved their happy hour"
They have a happy hour from 5pm-7pm. Free beer, wine, and appetizers. I like the clean room, and the staff was very friendly.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Hello, I wanted to thank you for your 5 star review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed our manager's reception, and remember we are always adding new items to the menu. Hope to see you again in the near future..
4 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
"Got ripped off by management. Beware"
I arrived in Kilgore Holiday Inn Express on a Friday night after a long trip to Texas, so my family and I could see a sick family member. When we arrived HOME, we then realized we were charged $100 for towels that were supposedly missing. We have a family of five and when we got in, we only had 2 towels so we immediately had to go ask for 3 more, and I got a weird attitude by the service desk then, but I didn't think too hard about it, because I was tired. Nonetheless, They claimed my family took towels from their building, which, (they don't even know how many they are missing) and charged my account. This was not something I had expected from a Hotel of this sort. After dealing with a manger and assistant manager, I realized they have no intention of ever returning the money we worked hard for. I would not reccommend this hotel to anyone who wants to keep their money. If you like feeling robbed at the end of the day, be (their) guest.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Dear Guest, We do appreciate your feedback and we have involved our guest service team to look into this matter.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
busman
Very comfy room and friendly staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our location. We do try and make sure every guest feels as comfortable as possible when they stay with us. Thanks again.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2014
"Nice hotel, very clean. Up to date."
Great, loved it. Very clean, would stay there again in the future!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Dear guest, I wanted to thank you for taking the time and leaving us such a great review. We take pride in making sure our location is clean and kept up to date with all the latest amenities. We hope to see you again soon, and thank your for your wonderful review.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Good hotel"
The room was clean and comfortable. The wi fi worked very well. I would recommend this hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Dear Guest, I wanted to thank you for your review of our hotel. We have recently upgraded our internet speed to double the bandwidth to keep up with all the new gadgets that require wi-fi. Thank you once again for staying with us.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Good Hotel"
I enjoyed my stay at this Holiday Inn Express. I was there for 2 days and found that the room was very comfortable, the bed was comfortable, the wifi worked very well, and the desk staff were very friendly. It was a good location for easy access to Interstate 20. The breakfast was ready very early so I was able to have breakfast before hitting the road at 6:30am.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Kilgore college"
Very nice clean hotel with friendly people
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
"Perfect location, close to college."
We came in for a Kilgore College football game...visiting family that is a football player. Brought other family friends to stay at same hotel. Very nice place! Would definitely stay again! Beds were very comfortable!!! Good price for what we received!
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Anna
"GREAT HOTEL AT A GREAT PRICE"
This is a very nice hotel just a few miles away from the interstate, which makes it close enough to travel without the loud highway noise keeping you awake. The morning breakfast was very nice and the hotel staff was very friendly. I would definitely stay here again if I'm ever in the neighborhood.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Stripes
"Awsome"
This is one of the nicest Holiday Inns I've ever stayed in. The staff was super friendly and helpful with questions.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
"good hotel"
I have stay at this hotel before and its always a great place to stay..this time I also had a good price..I will stay here again
2 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2013
"Great location & value"
Hotel Right off highway. Everything perfect except need more parking in front of hotel.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"kilgore holiday inn"
It was very clean staff was really nice!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
chris
"LOVED THIS MOTEL !!"
Absolutely the BEST we have had and a very good rate. Kim at the front desk was very kind. Wish ALL of the places we will have on this trip were as nice. We have 14 more places to stay and so far some have been crummy.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
Very enjoyable. Staff were helpful and friendly. We were in town for the Texas Shakespeare Festival and it would have been nice if the hot tub/pool was open later.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Great hotel. Needs better breakfast.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Brandy
"Close to highway and city"
Overall our stay at the hotel was good. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool and the free WiFi. The rooms were clean and spacious and the staff was friendly and accommodating. I have only 1 complaint. Half of the floor we stayed on was smoking and the other half nonsmoking. You could smell the smoke in the elevator and down the hallway to the room. The room didn't smell, but we had to hold our noses coming and going. I realize the entire floor was comprised of the suites, but there should be a better way to handle the smoke.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2013
R Boyd
"Friendly Staff"
Quite location, clean and friendly, good pillows.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
"Great Staff"
Hotel was clean, staff was efficient and very friendly.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
very quiet, and clean. Will stay again when traveling on business
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Nice hotel in Kilgore, breakfast was very good and has many options! Rooms were clean and staff was very friendly.
2 night trip Mar 17, 2013
"Holiday Inn Express - Kilgore"
this was a very nice hotel, the room was nice and clean and the staff was very friendly. The surrounding area was not the most attractive but ok
1 night trip Sep 18, 2012
Josh
"Most comfortable stay"
We were exhausted and weary from a long road trip moving our son into his college dorm. We pulled over at Kilgore and found this oasis of rest and cleanliness. Cool pool with fun lights, too! Great stay!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012
Waltons

Rooms are neat and tidy, rather comfortable.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our hotel. We do appreciate all the feedback we get from all guests. Thank you once again.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Wing Keung
HK
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Hello Chad, I Wanted to thank you from all our staff members for your 5 star review of our hotel. We do hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Chad
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kilgore
Dear John, Thank you for your 5 star review of our hotel.
2 night business trip May 27, 2014