All hotels in Harrison, Arkansas, United States of America
117 E Highway 43, Harrison, AR, 72601, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

nice convenient hotel...good breakfast buffet
1 night trip Sep 24, 2012
beth
"Disappointing"
Old, old and dreary. You would think Holiday Inn would be more interested in presenting quality throughout their line instead of letting the small town locations go into decline for lack of upkeep. This will make me think twice before booking Express again.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2012
Todd
"EXCELLENT STAY"
Had a great time @ the indoor pool. Room was nice and clean. Bowling alley right across the street.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2012
LINDA B
"no title"
Only problem was that while I requested and received a designated "no smoking" room, my room still had some smoke smell (possibly from room above or below).
1 night trip Aug 8, 2012

"a good stay in northern Arkansas"
Everything you expect in a Holiday Inn Expess. A good stay
2 night trip Oct 13, 2013
Jan
CH
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Timothy
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrison
We appreciate your review. Hope to see you next time you are in Harrison!!!
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrison
Thank you so much for your review come back soon to see us
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
3 night trip Oct 18, 2012
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
Anne and friends

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Harrison

"Great Place!!!! Alma is the best"
07/26/15 Cindy O
Very nice hotel and the staff are awesome!! When I booked the room I spoke with Alma, who was so nice and helpful. We were lucky that Alma was working when we checked in. She was so kind and helpful. Ready to help in any way. All the staff at this Holiday Inn Express were so kind and helpful. The room was very clean, the entire hotel was very clean including the pool. I would highly recommend staying here if you are ever visiting Harrison Arkansas. You won't find a better place to stay. We have traveled all over the country on our motorcycles and I have to stay this was by far our best experience with any hotel.
"Great place to stay."
07/08/15 biker224
Great place to stay, Holiday Inn express does an outstanding job at keeping there brand top notch. I am always pleased at the service they provide. If I get a chance they are my first choice. They are always clean and friendly.
"Very nice "
06/28/15 Mjowl West Helena, Arkansas
We liked our stay here as always. We try to find these hotels in whatever town we go to because they're always nice and in a good location. This one was very clean and the people were very nice. We couldn't ask for more we just really like the holiday inn express line of hotels.
"Just What You'd Expect"
06/15/15 CaFrancophile Palm Springs, California
The Holiday Inn Express line is dependable. They feel very similar across the country, clean, comfortable, reasonable service, passable breakfast, and all for a fair price. This was no exception. I'd definitely stay again.
"Cleanest place around!!"
05/22/15 Cindy H
Very friendly an the CLEANEST motel I've ever been to!!! The staff was great an rooms were very spacious . I had no fear to let my 16 month old granddaughter in the floor an let her play an run around ... You will not be disappointed at all :) Thank you for the great visit Holiday Inn an I will be back !
"Clean "
05/19/15 leaH9082 United States
Arrived here at 3 a.m. after being highly disappointed and driven away from a bug-ridden, remote cabin out by Witt Springs. It is pretty clean and quiet. I have no big complaints and would stay again if needed.
"vacation "
05/14/15 Tephanie C
we were overbooked and when we wanted to stay another night we had to move to another room instead of staying in the same room. other than that it was not bad rooms were nice and ac worked ok but the whole experience was not what we paid for!
"Clean and quite"
03/27/15 suzydaze Jonesboro, Arkansas
we stayed here on our trip to Eureka Springs, the room was clean and fresh. Breakfast was nice and coffee was the best. Our room was on the side facing the back side of the building, the parking lot was well lit. Make the trip a nicer one not having to worry about the car all night.
"Awesome"
02/22/15 Willowfive
I had a bad experience at a different hotel so I checked out & came to this one. I was very impressed at the friendly staff & cleanliness of the hotel. Large spacious room clean showers soft beds. I will definitely stay here again. Only downfall was no microwave in the room not sure if other rooms have them but I didn't request one so it was really no problem. Great place.
"Okay"
01/14/15 EdQ528 Chicago, Illinois
I stayed here with my wife and daughter over the Thanksgiving holiday. We were in town visiting family. The lodging options in Harrison are pretty limited and the only places I'd consider staying are here, Hampton Inn, and Hotel Seville. I chose to stay here because it was a little cheaper than the other two. The hotel was fine for a place to spend the night, but I didn't like the fact there was no gym and that the hot tub was not working at the time. Also the indoor pool was not heated and the sauna did not get very warm. The breakfast was free and was okay. The girl at the front desk probably could have smiled a little more and acted like she worked in the hospitality industry. I did enjoy the Christmas decorations in the lobby. All in all, our stay was fine, but I might spend the extra $$$ and check out the Hampton Inn next year.