All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3600 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV, 89169, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
  • Value for money
    Poor vibe
"I can't wait for my next trip!"
The hotel was great! Amazing customer service. The breakfast was incredible, fresh made omelets, fresh fruit, full breakfast line up. The only down fall was that the sheet that I slept in the first night had a very large coffee stain, but it was made right. Recommended to everyone. Family oriented too!!!
3 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
Kimberlee
"Frustrated guest"
I was in Las Vegas for a conference. The hotel provided free settle from a too the convention center. I called to be picked up and was literally waiting an hour. I was told by the driver that he was told to go to the wrong location. Suggestion: provide bottled water in each room for guest.
5 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
Rosalind
"Weekend in Vegas"
We love everything about this hotel so comfortable and so clean
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"NIce convenient hotel"
Nice hotel, well appointed and smoke free - a plus in Las Vegas. Nice fitness room. The buffet breakfast was disappointing.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
"Vegas - 30"
We had a room with a balcony and the view at night was spectacular. The room was clean, the full breakfast had made-to-order omelettes and the staff (in particular Devin) was delightful. We will definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"great vacation"
great hotel
3 night trip Sep 12, 2015
Jose ramirez
"Quiet Comfort"
We had a great stay.Breakfast was good,room was comfortable.Would recommend it to friends.
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
hector
"Great Stay!"
The breakfasts were fantastic and the room was comfortable.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Headed out for a road trip"
Great to be able to stay with my daughter and son in law - in a suite with a separate roon instead of a big room with 2 beds. Nice breakfast in the morning that was included with the room.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Myrna
"Good in all respect"
Good
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
Amir
"Family Vegas Getaway deal"
Great stay. We had 4 stay comfortable in 1 bedroom suite. Great breakfast and happy hour. Thats worth staying at this hotel alone. The rooms were very clean and hotel was very nice. Pool was a bit dirty when we went but it was late in the day and lot of summer swimmers. Location was a bit rough wouldn't expect to walk or venture out but we used the hotel as our basecamp. Easy vegas strip access, mall, store in short distance. Would recommend a stay.we saved alot on staying at this hotel.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Katiria
"BEAUTIFUL ROOM LOW PRICE"
Me and my family enjoyed it, the staff was friendly. The room and hotel was very clean. The food was good.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Miesha
"Loved it"
Best hotel on our 10 day trip, only complaint the spa/hot tub was cold
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Duane
"The best"
Loved the hotel, have stayed at other Embassy suites and they continue to be the best. Breakfast was awesome the cooks made the best omelets and eggs. The beds were the best also pillows were fantastic! !!!!!!
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"weekend escape"
Fabulous...Definitely will stay there again! Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The complimentary drinks and breakfast was a 5 star.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel"
The hotel was very nice and the food was Great!
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Centrally located of the strip."
The hotel is beautiful, the rooms are very large and clean. Unfortunately the staff is terrible from the desk clerks to the management to the cleaning lady, very disappointing! But the hotel is so nice for the money that I will suffer through the terrible customer service and horrible attitudes of the staff for the benefit of the room. They also offer free made to order breakfast every morning and free happy hour every evening. Too bad they have no idea how to treat customers or it would be the best hotel ever!
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"Family Getaway without the casino."
Hotel was great. Got in very late but room was never given away.Front desk personnel was very professional.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Keith
"Terrible customer service"
It's not that problems occur and things happen it's how you handle them and they failed big time Unfriendly front desk Terrible customer service no hot water 2 nights in a row they sent maintenance and finally gave me one night credit Just beware you get what u pay for I should have spent 10$more and stayed at a real hotel
4 night trip Sep 2, 2015
"Hidden gem near the strip."
If your looking for an affordable, smoke free, gamble free hotel near the strip for your family this is it. Spacious rooms for kids to play around although not very clean and older furniture. free parking. You save money on free breakfast (although only the create your omelette station was good). But they do have sausage, bacon strips, potatoes, scrambled eggs on the buffet station. Cold cereal, oatmeal, sweet pastries, fresh fruit, bagels, yogurts. Free cocktails from 5:30-7:30 the margaritas were really good. If this hotel works on the cleanliness and maintenance it would be perfect for families.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Great hotel for the price!"
My fiancé and I decided that we wanted to see a concert in Vegas this past weekend and we've stayed at other Embassy's in different parts of the country and have always had a good experience and this one did not disappoint. The moment we walked in we were greeted and the front desk staff was friendly and personable. We got a room with a balcony and view of the strip which was fun. Happy hour was great and the bartender was very nice. Breakfast was crowded, but that's to be expected on a busy holiday weekend. It was still a good meal, and complimentary breakfasts at hotels in Vegas are hard to come by! A short can ride to the strip, friendly staff, just a good experience overall. We'll definitely be staying here again when we go back to Vegas.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Hanna
"Ok, wouldn't come back though"
We had to go back to the desk 3 times because our room key wouldn't work. They finally called engineering who discovered the battery in the door wasn't working, causing the issue. Paid 9.95 for Wi-Fi that was slow and constantly disconnected. I was credited at checkout for it after saying something. There were no batteries in one of the TV remotes. The pillows are wayyyy too soft. You end up almost flat to the bed with the sides of the pillows very poofed up by the sides of your head. Ended up with a headache from those. There are way too many hotels in Vegas that you could stay at instead of here. On a positive note, the breakfast was good and the bathroom was clean.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
M
Great
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Felizardo
"Dame dame dame"
Mh The shower door was broken no tooth paste or tooth brushs
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Colleen
"Late birthday trip"
Nice and clean to for a couple nights
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
We went For our son graduación...best hotel, especially very friendly environment...
5 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Gilbert
"Great value"
Great stay, very friendly breakfast staff. Front desk reps seemed a little pre-occupied. Great location, 3 minute drive to the Strip. One con was the surroundings-a little shabby with the 7-11 nearby and fleabag hotels close by.
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Brandon
"Comfortable"
Comfortable would recommend this to friend staff friendly enough
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
"Poor Service"
The staff overall was nice, but I wouldn't stay here again! The pool was dirty, we didn't receive any housekeeping, we had to chase them down for towels, they didn't have any extra pillows, and contrary to what I was told, the shuttle does NOT take you to the strip.
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
"Engineer"
Very good hotel
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
"Very nice place"
Great place, nice staff
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Horrible the air condition of the rooms i had changed 3 times of room for that problem
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Reyna
"Late Birthday trip"
Hotel and room look very nice and clean.bed is comfortable. The front desk ladies are not very nice but the room services was nice.I like the hot meal breakfast was very good.
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"Possible health hazard in our room?"
We were given a disabled-accessible room even though it was neither requested nor required. The shower (no tub) did not drain and flooded the entire bathroom. When we told the staff at check-out, they didn't even apologize, just said they would "let someone know."
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Hotel was very clean and Rooms We're very nice
4 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Brandon
"Family getaway"
Great hotel and great customer service along with FREE full cooked to order breakfast buffet and FREE drinks/snacks in the evening. Rooms are big and beds are comfy. Why pay an outrageous resort fee each night for a pool and gym and NO free breakfast or free drinks at other hotels when you can get all the extras here complimentary. This place was perfect for my family, making it my new first choice in Vegas!
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
It was an overall very good experience at this facility.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Alicia
"Great hotel !"
Great hotel well situated. Clean (except the laundry facility of the 2nd floor). Big room, good breakfast.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Adeline
"Nice hotel but no housekeeping"
Stayed three consecutive nights and our room was not cleaned once...had to call down for towels. Cable out most of one day, fire alarm goes off in middle of afternoon and cranky night staff! But the breakfast buffet was good and the waitstaff at the restaurant were wonderful!!
Sheila
The check-in process was delayed for over 20 minutes because of some problems on the hotel's end in pulling up my Expedia reservation. I was waiting so long that I had time to think to myself that I should seriously consider using another website besides Expedia next time, despite the fact that I have always been satisfied by my experiences with Expedia in the past. I also had to wait a few hours for the extra towels I requested and, when I called for a wine bottle opener, I was disconnected by the front staff. However, when I ordered an iron later on, it was promptly delivered to me.
Jess
"The staff were overwhelmingly polite and helpful"
although our room was not ready when we arrived the staff let us use the pool and facility until our room was ready and when it wasn't ready by the time they had initially told us they upgraded us to a larger suite! Overall an outstanding experience! I am looking forward to staying there again!
phenomenal stay
"Will stay again & again."
Great relaxing visit to Vegas area. Room was very comfortable, clean and quiet. Wish the pool was bigger and outside but still ok. THE FULL BREAKFAST AND SERVICE CANT BE BEAT, AT A GREAT PRICE, NO EXTRA CHARGE! We will be back!
4 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Debra L.
"Friendly staff, very helpful,great breakfast,enjoy"
Enjoyed just about all of stay only minor complaint was beds not made on day that I partially made them,didn't do that again.And once liners weren't replaced in trash cans, other than those small annoyances things were great. Thank you Embassy Suites.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"My reserved room was given away"
Worst customer service. We reserved a king non smoking room and when we went to check in it wasn't available. They offered a smoking room which was unacceptable. All the rep said was sorry we overbooked you should have called us to let us know we were comming. Really! No, you should have called us to tell us you gave our room away. what's the point of booking a room in the first place. The manager finally comes out looks at the computer types something and says their. no eye contact with use. No sorry for the issues. And we thought we got our room. Nope, two queens. we went back down and the manager gave us the run around and couldn't see the problem because two was obviously better than one. At the end we blatantly asked him to throw us a bone and he acted like we hadn't asked him a thing. Give us something that says sorry for the inconvenience. Nope, no free night, no discount, no free show, nothing. We've booked our rooms at this hotel every 6 months for at least 10 years and when they screwed us they made sure to use to bristle end. Worst customer service ever.
2 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
Ben
Found a roach crawling on the wall and we were on the 3rd floor. Waffles and potatoes at breakfast weren't eatable but everything else was good. Bed was super comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Kristi
"Good time in Vegas"
Check in was smooth and easy. Staff was very friendly and professional. We had a small problem with our first room. We spoke with Salaine who was very accommodating and was able to move us to a different room, which we were very happy with. The room was clean, comfortable, and the suite met our needs. The bathroom was clean and well stocked, however, it could use some updating. We felt safe in the hotel parking lot, but there were a few shady looking characters who seemed to frequent the 7 Eleven a few doors down. Breakfast was good. We were a very short drive from the strip. I would stay at this location again. Excellent staff, free parking, safe secure location, is what his location offered us.
3 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Jacob
"lovely suite"
a must stay/ a few miles from the strip. beds nice and comfy. the evening cocktail hour was good. the morning breakfast was the best.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Nicole
It was far from the best I recall from past experience at other Embassy Suites. There were 2 full days of no maid service and I had to ask for towels. The bathroom continally smelled of mildew. It was over 110 degrees and the ice machine on our floor was broken all 5 days we were there. The breakfast was ok..but the frozen french toast and/or waffles were NOT GOOD. The best part of the breakfast was the fresh omelet bar and the staff who were always very friendly and helpful.
4 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
I am satisfied with my stay.
4 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
"Breakfast /happy hour plus"
This is one of our favorite hotels breakfast and happy hour is a plus unfortunately our room was not that pleasant the water in the tub stayed there for a while so did the water in the bathroom sink the toilet had running water problem 24 hours and no toilet paper. But breakfast and happy hour were great.
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015