All hotels in Dublin, Ohio, United States of America
5100 Upper Metro Pl, Dublin, OH, 43017, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

Great stay everything was perfect.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Taylor
"Great experience"
Beautiful hotel! Staff was friendly during our stay!
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Geri
Had a problem with the air and they fixed it right way. Can not believe that the bar does not have a blender. Over all a great place to stay
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Very nice place. Friendly, helpful staff. Quiet room.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
My only complaint about my stay was that my room was located on the second floor right next to the restrooms and a few meeting rooms so the noise level was higher than I would have liked especially since I was traveling with a small child.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Great hotel, great breakfast...pool not so much."
The hotel was very lovely and the free breakfast was very good. My one and only complaint was that the pool wasn't very clean, it was really cloudy and had way to much chlorine. But we would definitely stay here again!
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Emily
Spacious, comfortable suite.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Adam
"Embassy is all I need"
The staff was very friendly. Breakfast was OMG!!! The rooms are large and have separate living area. Very clean and the shower was nice. Adjustable water pressure.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Nikia
Nice hotel for a nearby family gathering. Easy on and off highway. The evening happy hour was nice too
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Katherine
"nice getaway with the kids"
no complaints brought our dinner out in the atrium area where our kids were more interested in eating by the fountain.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Weekend stay"
Stayed several nights for a lacrosse tournament. Everything was great. Location close to highway though there is some construction nearby. Very accommodating when requesting late checkout. Highly recommend.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
phenomenal
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Pasquale
"HOT LOBBY"
It was nice except for the lobby. Could not enjoy the lobby because there was no air.It was really hot. Everyone was complaining.
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
Doy
"Stones Concert"
The service and free breakfast and happy hour were great! I highly recommend this hotel. However, the TV picture kept breaking up and the numbers on the remote were wore off. But we weren't there to watch TV. Also, our room on the third floor had air conditioning units outside and they were kind of noisy. The Columbus Zoo was terrific and so was the Stones concert.
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Carolyn R
"Clean, Nice Place"
Great stay but a small pool and there was a lot of kids staying for sporting events this weekend. Really good breakfast which saved us some money.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Damien
"Awesome Hotel! Would love to come back!"
Everything was amazing about this hotel! I gave a 4/5 on one item only because the pillows were a little small, but they were fine. Great hotel, great atmosphere--would love to come back. Breakfast was awesome and delicious, made to order omelets too. I forgot my swimsuit, but would have loved to go in the hot tub.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Theresa
"great stay"
Was a weekend get away and was very nice kids had fun and rooms were very clean pool was a little small but other then that was wonderful food and drink and so great deal and place
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Still a good hotel"
Embassy is always good. The food is excellent, too. This time an outlet was completely out, which made charging some items next to my bed impossible. The toilet flushed weakly and therefore would stop up with only a minimum of tissue.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
Very nice hotel . Breakfast quality could be better. Lots of choices though.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Overall very nice."
Overall, very nice. Only complaint is Beds could use updating. Nice breakfast and happy hour
2 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
carolyn
"The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"
The Embassy Dublin has a number of good amenities, but some of the problems bring the overall experience down to average. Some of this had to do with our Friday night stay when the hotel seemed to be nearly at capacity. The hotel did not have adequate staff to handle many aspects of the hotel with so many people and kids present. The pool area was gross and not supervised. The "free" drinks at happy hour required long waits. And they could not keep the breakfast buffet stocked and tables were covered with dirty trays and dishes.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Tommy
Really enjoyed the stay. Only thing I would've like better was parents being more responsible with there kids at pool.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"A wonderful hotel!"
The hotel was more than I ever expected! I thought I was getting a regular 2 queen bed room, but when I walked in I had a living area with a separate bedroom. The room was comfortable and I slept well. The complimentary breakfast was deliousious. Staff was friendly and helpful. My family and I really enjoyed ourselves!
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Abigail
"Conveniently located"
Great place to stay when you're on a long road trip! Complimentary drinks in the evening and the kids can blow off some steam in the swimming pool.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Johann
"Clean"
Nice hotel. Only downfall is the pool. It is way too small. It was filled elbow to elbow. Big hotel with tiny pool. Rooms were clean and spacious
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
J
"Great Hotel!"
Suite felt like home.
4 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Christine
"nice hotel"
only stayed for the night for a wedding so we went from hotel to wedding and back to hotel
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
Nice staff, nice room, good food and very reasonable.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice but noisy hotel"
The hotel is beautiful and it has a lot to offer which is wonderful. My biggest issue is how extremely thin the walls are. As soon as we checked in I wanted to lay down to take a nap but I could hear the man next door talking on the phone for over an hour. I could literally hear every word he was saying. Then when it was time to sleep for the night my husband and I could hear a group of young men talking in the room on the other side of me until around 1:00 a.m. which made it very hard to sleep. The second night of our stay we decided to purchase a large box fan and turn it on high so we could us the white noise to block out the talking of our neighbors.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Melanie
"There's no place like home Embassy Suites Columbus"
The staff was very professional catered to my every need, I felt very safe. This is my Hotel went I travel to Columbus each year I really enjoyed my stay.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2015
latosha
"Great location great facilities"
Enjoyable and relaxing stay. Checking staff a bit snippy. Breakfast buffet hot stuff was overheated and a bit gross but all the other stuff ok. Pool area was nice but hot tub runs on the hotter side to where you should limit time in there and keep kids out. room was nice but put right near elevator despite specific request to be away from them
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Sapphirebeagle
"good stay"
breakfast was very good coctail hour was great everything was verry good
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"previous stays have been great."
I do not go there to stay until a few weeks from now
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
We had a good experience. This is our second time staying at this hotel and the staff is very courteous and personable.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Kids everywhere"
As a couple we were not able to use the pool or spa due to so many children. I guess we just picked the wrong place for our annaversary weekend
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Terrible and hard to get to"
The hotel was booked with children's basketball tournament teams. We love children, but it was overwhelming. It was like being in a gymnasium of screaming children. The trash cans were full, kids running everywhere and into everyone, you couldn't use the pool or hot tub, and the hotel was just generally dirty. There was a twenty minute wait to get a beverage at the managers happy hour because you were waiting on children to get free soda. Being there to relax was not an option. The noise was so loud that we had to go in our bedroom and close the door so we didn't hear the screaming. The hotel is also hard to get to. You cannot turn left when leaving and the road to allow a left turn was closed. We requested a late check out to use the facilities the next day and we were told it would be $50.00 an hour.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Juan
"lots of noise, lots of kids. unexpected"
not an experience, just over night stay! Came to watch granddaughter run at track meet at OSU.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
jim
"Nice Weekend Getaway"
Had a wonderful stay as usual however, for the price and quality of the hotel the tv channels which is very very basic cable is POOR often throughout my stay most of the limited channels were fuzzy and not viewable. Also, a fan or ventilation system in the bathrooms would be extremely nice!!! Room 337...
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Adrianne
"Nice hotel close to shopping malls"
Enjoyed our stay enjoyed happy hour swimming pool and breakfast
"Just a place to lay your head."
At best the hotel is an in door motel. Room was ok however the cable channel selection sucked. Only 42 channels - 4 news channels, 3 sports channels, comedy channel didn't work, FX was fuzzy and HBO showed same movie 4 times. The reception hour was a joke and breakfast was upsetting. I will never stay there ever again.
james
"Great visit"
We stayed here to get away and celebrate my son's birthday with some swimming. The room was nice and just as described. Room service delivered complimentary milk & cookies since they knew we were celebrating. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Nice hotel with good accommodations."
Liked the room layout and the food was not that bad. Free parking and wifi is a plus.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Banquet"
The hotel was very clean, room was nice. We attended a banquet catered by the hotel. The wait staff was brash and the food was TERRIBLE. To the point that we couldn't eat our meal and later went out.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Room was really warm even after turning heat down. Mattress was extremely firm. Wasn't like my other experience here last year.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"free cocktails, snacks and breakfast!"
the only disappointing thing was that we were hoping to get was early check in. Check-in on the info provided and their room materials state 3pm, but when I called to ask about early check in, they stated check in was 4pm and we would be up charged $20 for anything earlier. Other than that, we very much liked the two room suite, room service was good(messed up on part of the order and remade/comp'd it without even asking). pool/hot tub and work out facility was decent. the bartender at the complimentary happy hour was outstanding! The chefs making the made-to order omelets were awesome. the front desk staff allowed us an hour late check out which was much appreciated. would definitely stay again!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Jamie
"Fantastic"
Absolutely fantastic
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Smart
"Wonderful Experience"
Very enjoyable. Nice place to have meetings. Loved Happy Hour and Breakfast was awesome.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
G K
"So nice we stayed there twice!!"
Stayed overnight on the way down from NY to visit Family in Kansas City Mo. Had a wonderful stay that we booked it for the return trip home.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Keefe Family
"Perfect for Families"
Friendly Staff, Clean, good location
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Jim Julie
"great stay"
it was truly an amazing place to stay. We had a great time the hotel had a free pizza bar due to the Ohio state football game the pool and staff great. the room was very nice the bed were so comfortable and we will definitely be staying with this hotel in the future.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015