All hotels in Dublin, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5100 Upper Metro Pl, Dublin, OH, 43017, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Awesome Hotel! Would love to come back!"
Everything was amazing about this hotel! I gave a 4/5 on one item only because the pillows were a little small, but they were fine. Great hotel, great atmosphere--would love to come back. Breakfast was awesome and delicious, made to order omelets too. I forgot my swimsuit, but would have loved to go in the hot tub.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Theresa
"great stay"
Was a weekend get away and was very nice kids had fun and rooms were very clean pool was a little small but other then that was wonderful food and drink and so great deal and place
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Still a good hotel"
Embassy is always good. The food is excellent, too. This time an outlet was completely out, which made charging some items next to my bed impossible. The toilet flushed weakly and therefore would stop up with only a minimum of tissue.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
"Overall very nice."
Overall, very nice. Only complaint is Beds could use updating. Nice breakfast and happy hour
2 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
carolyn
"A wonderful hotel!"
The hotel was more than I ever expected! I thought I was getting a regular 2 queen bed room, but when I walked in I had a living area with a separate bedroom. The room was comfortable and I slept well. The complimentary breakfast was deliousious. Staff was friendly and helpful. My family and I really enjoyed ourselves!
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Abigail
"Great Hotel!"
Suite felt like home.
4 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Christine
"nice hotel"
only stayed for the night for a wedding so we went from hotel to wedding and back to hotel
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Nice but noisy hotel"
The hotel is beautiful and it has a lot to offer which is wonderful. My biggest issue is how extremely thin the walls are. As soon as we checked in I wanted to lay down to take a nap but I could hear the man next door talking on the phone for over an hour. I could literally hear every word he was saying. Then when it was time to sleep for the night my husband and I could hear a group of young men talking in the room on the other side of me until around 1:00 a.m. which made it very hard to sleep. The second night of our stay we decided to purchase a large box fan and turn it on high so we could us the white noise to block out the talking of our neighbors.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Melanie
"There's no place like home Embassy Suites Columbus"
The staff was very professional catered to my every need, I felt very safe. This is my Hotel went I travel to Columbus each year I really enjoyed my stay.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2015
latosha
"Kids everywhere"
As a couple we were not able to use the pool or spa due to so many children. I guess we just picked the wrong place for our annaversary weekend
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Terrible and hard to get to"
The hotel was booked with children's basketball tournament teams. We love children, but it was overwhelming. It was like being in a gymnasium of screaming children. The trash cans were full, kids running everywhere and into everyone, you couldn't use the pool or hot tub, and the hotel was just generally dirty. There was a twenty minute wait to get a beverage at the managers happy hour because you were waiting on children to get free soda. Being there to relax was not an option. The noise was so loud that we had to go in our bedroom and close the door so we didn't hear the screaming. The hotel is also hard to get to. You cannot turn left when leaving and the road to allow a left turn was closed. We requested a late check out to use the facilities the next day and we were told it would be $50.00 an hour.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Juan
"lots of noise, lots of kids. unexpected"
not an experience, just over night stay! Came to watch granddaughter run at track meet at OSU.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
jim
"Nice Weekend Getaway"
Had a wonderful stay as usual however, for the price and quality of the hotel the tv channels which is very very basic cable is POOR often throughout my stay most of the limited channels were fuzzy and not viewable. Also, a fan or ventilation system in the bathrooms would be extremely nice!!! Room 337...
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Adrianne
"Nice hotel close to shopping malls"
Enjoyed our stay enjoyed happy hour swimming pool and breakfast
"Just a place to lay your head."
At best the hotel is an in door motel. Room was ok however the cable channel selection sucked. Only 42 channels - 4 news channels, 3 sports channels, comedy channel didn't work, FX was fuzzy and HBO showed same movie 4 times. The reception hour was a joke and breakfast was upsetting. I will never stay there ever again.
james
"Great visit"
We stayed here to get away and celebrate my son's birthday with some swimming. The room was nice and just as described. Room service delivered complimentary milk & cookies since they knew we were celebrating. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Nice hotel with good accommodations."
Liked the room layout and the food was not that bad. Free parking and wifi is a plus.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Banquet"
The hotel was very clean, room was nice. We attended a banquet catered by the hotel. The wait staff was brash and the food was TERRIBLE. To the point that we couldn't eat our meal and later went out.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Room was really warm even after turning heat down. Mattress was extremely firm. Wasn't like my other experience here last year.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"free cocktails, snacks and breakfast!"
the only disappointing thing was that we were hoping to get was early check in. Check-in on the info provided and their room materials state 3pm, but when I called to ask about early check in, they stated check in was 4pm and we would be up charged $20 for anything earlier. Other than that, we very much liked the two room suite, room service was good(messed up on part of the order and remade/comp'd it without even asking). pool/hot tub and work out facility was decent. the bartender at the complimentary happy hour was outstanding! The chefs making the made-to order omelets were awesome. the front desk staff allowed us an hour late check out which was much appreciated. would definitely stay again!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Jamie
"Fantastic"
Absolutely fantastic
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Smart
"Wonderful Experience"
Very enjoyable. Nice place to have meetings. Loved Happy Hour and Breakfast was awesome.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
G K
"So nice we stayed there twice!!"
Stayed overnight on the way down from NY to visit Family in Kansas City Mo. Had a wonderful stay that we booked it for the return trip home.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Keefe Family
"Perfect for Families"
Friendly Staff, Clean, good location
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Jim Julie
"great stay"
it was truly an amazing place to stay. We had a great time the hotel had a free pizza bar due to the Ohio state football game the pool and staff great. the room was very nice the bed were so comfortable and we will definitely be staying with this hotel in the future.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Tammy Turnbaugh
"great"
this is our 4th or 5th stay and we book it without reservation. Kitchen staff is outstanding
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Henry
"Happy campers"
My family and I were very happy with the accomidations of the hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Furnishings a little worn out."
Tried 3 times to order Room service, then it was delivered wrong. Couch in Living Room badly worn and broken down.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great hotel for families"
My family of six had a great time at this hotel. We love the manager's reception and free breakfast that Embassy Suites provides. We always try to stay at this chain because of those features. The Dublin staff was very friendly and helpful whenever we needed them. Location was close to a grocery store as well as restaurants and fast food. Only issue is that you can only go right when exiting the street and so you will have to make a u-turn eventually to get to the grocery store and McDonald's which is soooo close. Really wish there was better access for those but that's a city planning issue. Loved the pool and the hot tub was super toasty. Tried to find a candy vending machine later in the evening and discovered only beverage vending on each floor. Treats like candy and ice cream are right by the check-in desk in the lobby. Make sure you have extra cash for that because selection is wide and prices are higher. Breakfast was wonderful, almost everything tasted delicious except the greasy bacon. All in all this was a great hotel and my family would love to come stay again!
MamaofFour
"Overnight Stay"
This was a great choice for our one night Roadtrip stop. After a long day, check-in was simple and fast and the room was clean and spacious.
maryam
Great stay and very helpful people Complementary breakfast - and large breakfast options were much appreciated
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Great place to stay! Awesome rooms with a lot of space.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
amy , bill & fa
"well taken care of"
Beautiful hotel; friendly and accommodating staff; great breakfast.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Louis
"Highly recommended"
Beautiful hotel. Wish I could have stayed longer!
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
As always staff was great, rooms were clean and the breakfast was great.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
Nice place to stay. I was traveling w 3 teen hockey players and expected to use the pull out couch. The couch sheets hadn't been changed for some time and the mattress was a useless 1-1/2" thick so all the metal slats under could be felt. Players slept better on floor. A bit disappointing.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Hockey Dad
"Fabulous Hotel"
Loved the style and design of the hotel with all the activity in the middle and all the rooms facing inside. The buffet breakfast every morning was fantastic and the omelet bar was fabulous. Would definatly recommend this hotel and will stay there again.
4 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Marjorie
"ok except for noise and no answer dialing hotel ."
room excellent. lobby great.free hot buffet breakfast was great.would probably cost anywhere from $20--$25 if paying for it. my disappointment was the hotel was very noisy.there were a lot of teenagers out of control.running,loud,banging on doors.we called security and asked that they get it under control.they did not get it under control.whenever we dialed guest services,or operator,no answer.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Anthony
"Thanksgiving stay at Embassy Suites"
Overall, it was a good stay, very comfortable, breakfast was good, but very crowded. Room was very clean. It was hard to get to the hotel coming from the south, but pulled right in the parking lot coming from the north.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"Perfect for last-minute couple's getaway."
Our room on the fifth floor was quiet, even when the hotel filled up over Thanksgiving weekend with families and young children. Complimentary breakfast, including omelets cooked to order, and drinks in the evening were a nice touch. Staff were friendly and helpful, providing good recommendations for restaurants and things to do in the area. Dinner at the hotel was tasty and service was good.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Inez
"Great Family Stay"
Stayed here for a family trip to the Columbus Zoo to see Wildlights. Great location. Close to the zoo and cute downtown Dublin. Great service and the breakfast was nice. Nice indoor pool.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Comfortable rooms. Great breakfast in the morning. Staff were not the friendliest. They need to brush up on their customer service skills.
"Leisure Travelers Stay Away!"
There was a large convention going on the night my family and i stayed. We were treated by the staff as if we were in the way. Check in was unfriendly, there was no sheets on the pull out sofa, the key card would not unlock theroom door! The ara reserved for complimentary cocktails was used for a private function of the conventioneers. We were rudely asked to leave the area, humiliating my daughter, because no one from the hotel staff bothered to inform us that the buffet was for a private function. A very bad experience from this supposed upscale brand.
"great location nice place not good service"
Everything was good except water pressure was mia when called front desk he said I will send maintenance to the room . Not good answer when you sitiing there naked waiting for water pressure to come on
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Ronnie
"Business Trip to Dublin, OH"
Had to work for business. Stayed 4 nights. Comfortable, Great Room as always, Breakfast and the Short Order Chef was excellent. Nice workout area and Lounge\Bar. I would recommend this Hotel.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Les
Came down for Ohio State Football game and some Christmas shopping. Have always enjoyed the Embassy Suites. Great place to stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Theodore
It was wonderful. The room was clean, but around the edge of the walls the carpet was a little dusty. But overall I was very satisfied. The breakfast and room service is great too.
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
"Roger's summary"
Very enjoyable! Had a problem with my door lock and you got right on it!!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Roger
"Very dissatisfied"
Did not have our reservation upon arrival and told they had no record of it. Even though I showed the desk clerk a confirmation showing a prepayment for 2 nights. He then told me that I would have to take it up with Expedia since it was booked through them. I was told there was nothing he could do about it!!!
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Cynthia
"Reunion of police officers."
I checked in on a Friday for a stay that would end on the following Monday. The hotel was close to the Columbus facilities (OSU) that I would be visiting. Since it had been some two decades since I was last in the area I needed directions to various sites and in each instance the hotel staff provided printed maps and driving directions. The breakfast provided each morning was magnificent and started my day off conveniently. The morning newspaper and the facilities in the suite were exceptional.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014