All hotels in Dublin, Ohio, United States of America
5100 Upper Metro Pl, Dublin, OH, 43017, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Great amenities
    Room is all right
"Everything was great except the pillows. Not firm."
Short stay but really enjoyed it. Next time we will definitely book at another Embassy suite so that we can enjoy the amenities.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Nice hotel for a nearby family gathering. Easy on and off highway. The evening happy hour was nice too
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Katherine
"nice getaway with the kids"
no complaints brought our dinner out in the atrium area where our kids were more interested in eating by the fountain.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Weekend stay"
Stayed several nights for a lacrosse tournament. Everything was great. Location close to highway though there is some construction nearby. Very accommodating when requesting late checkout. Highly recommend.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
phenomenal
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Pasquale
"HOT LOBBY"
It was nice except for the lobby. Could not enjoy the lobby because there was no air.It was really hot. Everyone was complaining.
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
Doy
"Stones Concert"
The service and free breakfast and happy hour were great! I highly recommend this hotel. However, the TV picture kept breaking up and the numbers on the remote were wore off. But we weren't there to watch TV. Also, our room on the third floor had air conditioning units outside and they were kind of noisy. The Columbus Zoo was terrific and so was the Stones concert.
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Carolyn R
Great hotel with excellent breakfast! Would stay here again if we are in the area.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Nice property"
Good location, quiet and spacious rooms. Very good breakfast buffet. Pool a little small when the hotel is neat capacity.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Clean, Nice Place"
Great stay but a small pool and there was a lot of kids staying for sporting events this weekend. Really good breakfast which saved us some money.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Damien
"Two night stay"
Selected because of location, central to all of our activities. Quiet, clean and morning breakfast was just what we needed. Would stay same place again.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Business in Columbus, OH"
I travel here once or twice a year. Always stay at the Embassy.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Les
"Awesome Hotel! Would love to come back!"
Everything was amazing about this hotel! I gave a 4/5 on one item only because the pillows were a little small, but they were fine. Great hotel, great atmosphere--would love to come back. Breakfast was awesome and delicious, made to order omelets too. I forgot my swimsuit, but would have loved to go in the hot tub.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Theresa
"BAIT AND SWITCH HOTEL"
I had booked a 2 bed suite, for 5 people. 2-adults, 3-children. When I checked in they said they had none available. I told them I book a double and they proceeded to tell me well that's what happens when you book through a third party. It has a pull out couch. So exactly how do you fit 3 children 2-girls, 1-boy on a pull out couch. Luckily I always travel with a inflatable mattress and was able to provide my own bed for my 2-daughters. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS HOTEL IN DUBLIN AGAIN!!!!
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Debra
"Great hotel for kids and close to the zoo."
We picked a hotel with an indoor pool for the kids in the evening but also an included breakfast with many choices. We also wanted close to the zoo. This hotel accomplished all this and more.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Ken
"great stay"
Was a weekend get away and was very nice kids had fun and rooms were very clean pool was a little small but other then that was wonderful food and drink and so great deal and place
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Still a good hotel"
Embassy is always good. The food is excellent, too. This time an outlet was completely out, which made charging some items next to my bed impossible. The toilet flushed weakly and therefore would stop up with only a minimum of tissue.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
We went to visit family for Easter. The hotel was a great place to stay while visiting. Clean. Great breakfast.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Katrina
Very nice stay. Clean room at a good rate. I would recommend.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Very nice hotel . Breakfast quality could be better. Lots of choices though.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Overall very nice."
Overall, very nice. Only complaint is Beds could use updating. Nice breakfast and happy hour
2 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
carolyn
"The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"
The Embassy Dublin has a number of good amenities, but some of the problems bring the overall experience down to average. Some of this had to do with our Friday night stay when the hotel seemed to be nearly at capacity. The hotel did not have adequate staff to handle many aspects of the hotel with so many people and kids present. The pool area was gross and not supervised. The "free" drinks at happy hour required long waits. And they could not keep the breakfast buffet stocked and tables were covered with dirty trays and dishes.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Tommy
Really enjoyed the stay. Only thing I would've like better was parents being more responsible with there kids at pool.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"A wonderful hotel!"
The hotel was more than I ever expected! I thought I was getting a regular 2 queen bed room, but when I walked in I had a living area with a separate bedroom. The room was comfortable and I slept well. The complimentary breakfast was deliousious. Staff was friendly and helpful. My family and I really enjoyed ourselves!
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Abigail
"Conveniently located"
Great place to stay when you're on a long road trip! Complimentary drinks in the evening and the kids can blow off some steam in the swimming pool.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Johann
"Clean"
Nice hotel. Only downfall is the pool. It is way too small. It was filled elbow to elbow. Big hotel with tiny pool. Rooms were clean and spacious
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
J
"Great Hotel!"
Suite felt like home.
4 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Christine
"nice hotel"
only stayed for the night for a wedding so we went from hotel to wedding and back to hotel
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
Nice staff, nice room, good food and very reasonable.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice but noisy hotel"
The hotel is beautiful and it has a lot to offer which is wonderful. My biggest issue is how extremely thin the walls are. As soon as we checked in I wanted to lay down to take a nap but I could hear the man next door talking on the phone for over an hour. I could literally hear every word he was saying. Then when it was time to sleep for the night my husband and I could hear a group of young men talking in the room on the other side of me until around 1:00 a.m. which made it very hard to sleep. The second night of our stay we decided to purchase a large box fan and turn it on high so we could us the white noise to block out the talking of our neighbors.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Melanie
"There's no place like home Embassy Suites Columbus"
The staff was very professional catered to my every need, I felt very safe. This is my Hotel went I travel to Columbus each year I really enjoyed my stay.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2015
latosha
"Great location great facilities"
Enjoyable and relaxing stay. Checking staff a bit snippy. Breakfast buffet hot stuff was overheated and a bit gross but all the other stuff ok. Pool area was nice but hot tub runs on the hotter side to where you should limit time in there and keep kids out. room was nice but put right near elevator despite specific request to be away from them
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Sapphirebeagle
"good stay"
breakfast was very good coctail hour was great everything was verry good
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"previous stays have been great."
I do not go there to stay until a few weeks from now
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
We had a good experience. This is our second time staying at this hotel and the staff is very courteous and personable.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Kids everywhere"
As a couple we were not able to use the pool or spa due to so many children. I guess we just picked the wrong place for our annaversary weekend
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Terrible and hard to get to"
The hotel was booked with children's basketball tournament teams. We love children, but it was overwhelming. It was like being in a gymnasium of screaming children. The trash cans were full, kids running everywhere and into everyone, you couldn't use the pool or hot tub, and the hotel was just generally dirty. There was a twenty minute wait to get a beverage at the managers happy hour because you were waiting on children to get free soda. Being there to relax was not an option. The noise was so loud that we had to go in our bedroom and close the door so we didn't hear the screaming. The hotel is also hard to get to. You cannot turn left when leaving and the road to allow a left turn was closed. We requested a late check out to use the facilities the next day and we were told it would be $50.00 an hour.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Juan
"lots of noise, lots of kids. unexpected"
not an experience, just over night stay! Came to watch granddaughter run at track meet at OSU.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
jim
"Nice Weekend Getaway"
Had a wonderful stay as usual however, for the price and quality of the hotel the tv channels which is very very basic cable is POOR often throughout my stay most of the limited channels were fuzzy and not viewable. Also, a fan or ventilation system in the bathrooms would be extremely nice!!! Room 337...
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Adrianne
"Nice hotel close to shopping malls"
Enjoyed our stay enjoyed happy hour swimming pool and breakfast
"Expedia didn't communicate with Hotel"
I booked my room through expedia the night before. Got to the hotel on Valentines day at 5:30PM. We had dinner reservations at 7PM. Hotel had no acknowledgment of us in their system. I had my confirmation number for expedia but did no good for Embassy Suites. Embassy suites tried contacting expedia but was told there would be a 45 minute wait. They graciously put us up in a room at no charge but an hour and half later so we MISSED our dinner reservations. I tried calling expedia at 7:00 PM and was told there would be a two hour wait. I left my name and number. I received a call back 4 and half hours later at 11:300PM. Representative wasn't very helpful. Apologized and only gave me $50.00 credit to be used towards a next booking with expedia. I don't believe I will ever be using their service again if that was their answer to good customer service.
"Just a place to lay your head."
At best the hotel is an in door motel. Room was ok however the cable channel selection sucked. Only 42 channels - 4 news channels, 3 sports channels, comedy channel didn't work, FX was fuzzy and HBO showed same movie 4 times. The reception hour was a joke and breakfast was upsetting. I will never stay there ever again.
james
"Great visit"
We stayed here to get away and celebrate my son's birthday with some swimming. The room was nice and just as described. Room service delivered complimentary milk & cookies since they knew we were celebrating. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Nice hotel with good accommodations."
Liked the room layout and the food was not that bad. Free parking and wifi is a plus.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Banquet"
The hotel was very clean, room was nice. We attended a banquet catered by the hotel. The wait staff was brash and the food was TERRIBLE. To the point that we couldn't eat our meal and later went out.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Room was really warm even after turning heat down. Mattress was extremely firm. Wasn't like my other experience here last year.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"free cocktails, snacks and breakfast!"
the only disappointing thing was that we were hoping to get was early check in. Check-in on the info provided and their room materials state 3pm, but when I called to ask about early check in, they stated check in was 4pm and we would be up charged $20 for anything earlier. Other than that, we very much liked the two room suite, room service was good(messed up on part of the order and remade/comp'd it without even asking). pool/hot tub and work out facility was decent. the bartender at the complimentary happy hour was outstanding! The chefs making the made-to order omelets were awesome. the front desk staff allowed us an hour late check out which was much appreciated. would definitely stay again!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Jamie
"Fantastic"
Absolutely fantastic
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Smart
"Wonderful Experience"
Very enjoyable. Nice place to have meetings. Loved Happy Hour and Breakfast was awesome.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
G K
"So nice we stayed there twice!!"
Stayed overnight on the way down from NY to visit Family in Kansas City Mo. Had a wonderful stay that we booked it for the return trip home.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015